April 27, 2024, 04:23:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588817 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: March 13, 2009, 11:40:53 AM »

I'm curious to know see what happens when this comes out and how it will go down;

GRACE: Well, a couple of points, Miss Picazio, and believe me, I know you are a well-respected member of the bar. But I find it ironic that now is the time when the bio mom is trying to arrange all of her media requests, that she suddenly decides that Haleigh had been in a bad environment.

She`s certainly known all along who the father is dating and according to the judge in your client`s custody case, the mother, your client, did not have a job. The father did. Haleigh missed a total that we know of 12 doctor`s appointments while living with the mother.

Now maybe there`s an explanation for that, but I know the child has Turner syndrome and the mother not only didn`t have a job, but didn`t take the child to the doctor. It`s not like she was working all day and couldn`t make time to take the child to the doctor. I don`t understand that.

PICAZIO: Well, there`s also -- we have to look into the father`s history of taking the child to the doctor. Haleigh was never a child who was well. She had chronic pneumonia and bronchial problems and the father would often leave the children to a teenager who he was living with to drive this child to the doctor on a weekly basis.

GRACE: Why do you speak of Haleigh -- why do you speak of Haleigh in the past tense? I notice that you said Haleigh was a child with a lot of physical problems.

PICAZIO: Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore.

GRACE: OK, with me, everyone, Kim Picazio, attorney newly hired, attorney newly retained for Haleigh`s biological mother.

ME: Where does NG get her info about 12 drs appt's and when did Haleigh get well enough, at what point, where so many dr's appt's were no longer required?  Interesting but it will all come out in the end I'm sure. 
The info about the 12 missed app'ts is in the court custody documents.  Crystal did admit to missing these for different reasons.  IIRC, some of those reasons were: She had no transportation, GGMA Sykes (I think) would drive them but she didn't feel safe as GGMA would doze off at the wheel, and some times she just didn't want to get out of bed.  I don't have the link for the docs, sorry, but I'm sure someone here does.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: March 13, 2009, 11:43:06 AM »

Seiko...sounds like flimsy excuses to me about not getting her child to the doctor appointments...laziness and excuses...If granny was willing to drive the child to the doctor, Crystal could have driven and let granny snooze if that was the problem with transportation...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1062 on: March 13, 2009, 11:48:02 AM »

Seiko...sounds like flimsy excuses to me about not getting her child to the doctor appointments...laziness and excuses...If granny was willing to drive the child to the doctor, Crystal could have driven and let granny snooze if that was the problem with transportation...

I agree, but I also think Ron could have stepped up to the plate and helped out, she had a one-two yr old and a newborn baby........he bears just as much responsibility as she does in seeing that the got to the doctor as his work record was spotty, working on and off and never consistently, so he should have helped.....Also, IIRC she didn't have a driver's license at that point.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: March 13, 2009, 11:48:16 AM »

I'm curious to know see what happens when this comes out and how it will go down;

GRACE: Well, a couple of points, Miss Picazio, and believe me, I know you are a well-respected member of the bar. But I find it ironic that now is the time when the bio mom is trying to arrange all of her media requests, that she suddenly decides that Haleigh had been in a bad environment.

She`s certainly known all along who the father is dating and according to the judge in your client`s custody case, the mother, your client, did not have a job. The father did. Haleigh missed a total that we know of 12 doctor`s appointments while living with the mother.

Now maybe there`s an explanation for that, but I know the child has Turner syndrome and the mother not only didn`t have a job, but didn`t take the child to the doctor. It`s not like she was working all day and couldn`t make time to take the child to the doctor. I don`t understand that.

PICAZIO: Well, there`s also -- we have to look into the father`s history of taking the child to the doctor. Haleigh was never a child who was well. She had chronic pneumonia and bronchial problems and the father would often leave the children to a teenager who he was living with to drive this child to the doctor on a weekly basis.

GRACE: Why do you speak of Haleigh -- why do you speak of Haleigh in the past tense? I notice that you said Haleigh was a child with a lot of physical problems.

PICAZIO: Because she doesn`t have those physical problems anymore.

GRACE: OK, with me, everyone, Kim Picazio, attorney newly hired, attorney newly retained for Haleigh`s biological mother.

ME: Where does NG get her info about 12 drs appt's and when did Haleigh get well enough, at what point, where so many dr's appt's were no longer required?  Interesting but it will all come out in the end I'm sure. 
The info about the 12 missed app'ts is in the court custody documents.  Crystal did admit to missing these for different reasons.  IIRC, some of those reasons were: She had no transportation, GGMA Sykes (I think) would drive them but she didn't feel safe as GGMA would doze off at the wheel, and some times she just didn't want to get out of bed.  I don't have the link for the docs, sorry, but I'm sure someone here does.

This is in the 54 page document that some have?  I've not seen that one, only the 2-3 page with the affidavit by crystal and her dad. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: March 13, 2009, 11:49:11 AM »

I have a real hard time listening to the statement "Haleigh would have wanted this".

Lots of 5 year olds want chocolate for breakfast too.

What do 5 year olds know about the meaning of marriage?
Sieko, all OT.  I was just thinking last night after listening to Crystal's lawyer on NG,  that the stranger in the neighborhood that was reported on a couple of days ago was probably a rep of Kim Picazio.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRACE: What can you tell me about, number one, them getting married, and number two, a potential custody battle?

HARRIS: Well, the marriage happened today, a small family ceremony. It was reportedly a beautiful ceremony in a small Baptist church. And the -- as for the custody fight, you have a former -- you know, the former fiancee, wife, mother of Haleigh and little brother Ronald who wants her children back.

She wants custody. Does not think that Ronald is in a safe environment. Has hired an attorney, a veteran family lawyer from Florida Kim Picazio to examine the records to get 200 pages of court transcript and to try to re-open a custody hearing that she does not think was fair to the mother.

GRACE: Out to T.J. Hart with WSKY, 97.3. T.J., what can you tell me about the marriage that went down just a couple of hours ago?

T.J. HART, PROGRAM & NEWS DIR., WSKY 97.3FM, COVERING STORY: Really not much. It was pretty much a secret as far as the location was. It turned out to be at a very small church in the area. Sources from the family tell us that it was a beautiful ceremony, and we understand that they`re going to be honeymooning in New York.

GRACE: To Marlaina Schiavo, our producer who has spent hours and hours with Haleigh`s family. So cops converged today at the home and they tear off the back door as Art Harris has just reported. Why now, Marlaina?

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER, SPENT TIME WITH MISSING HALEIGH`S FAMILY: When I spoke to Captain Schauland earlier I asked him that very question and he just said it`s part of an ongoing investigation and he wouldn`t elaborate on why they took the door now a month after Haleigh went missing.

GRACE: To John Lucich, former investigator, author of "Cyber Lies," why take the door now, John?

LUCICH: They really should have taken the door off when they got the information and I believe it was cousin Joe who had an MO, modus operandi, of doing this in the past when he committed burglaries. That would have been the exact time to take it off. Why wait all this time? They must be operating on a tip, but they really should have taken that door back then just -- they`re looking for tool marks and they`re looking for a lot of other different things, but they should have taken it back then.

GRACE: Joining me right now Kim Picazio. She is the attorney for Haleigh`s biological mother. She has just hired an attorney.

Kim, thank you for being with us. What can you tell us about an independent search that you plan to organize?

KIM PICAZIO, ATTORNEY FOR MISSING HALEIGH`S MOM: Well, Nancy, we have just rolled up in the small town where Haleigh was raised. I`ve just attended a candlelight vigil for Haleigh for the mother`s camp and I am right now holding a candle in my hand that I received at that candlelight vigil, a candle I`ll keep the rest of my life.

With regard to a custody battle, first and foremost, wanted to say that our priority at this time is the search for Haleigh, is to get her returned home safe and sound. However, it`s come to our attention we may have two emergencies on our hand. Not only do we have Haleigh who is out there somewhere who needs to be found, but we also have an emergency.

We`ve had -- we talked to dozens of people today. We feel that dozens of tips and in our search for Haleigh and talking with witnesses, we received credible evidence that we believe that Junior is definitely at risk, remaining in the home of Mr. Cummings.

And with regard to a custody issue, I don`t even if know if it would be appropriate to have a litigation going on in a family court, the most appropriate scenario would probably be Department of Children and Families is getting involved because I think that it`s reached an unsafe level for this child.

And with regard to our private efforts, again, we just rolled into town. I`ve got several of my people that I brought in. We`re going to be setting up a command center tomorrow. There`s a small town America. Everyone is, you know, giving us tips, treating us well. We`re going to be exploring every single avenue and, again, we`re just talking to witnesses and getting, you know, any type of private information we can from people who may not necessarily be at liberty to go to the police or may not be just comfortable to do so.

GRACE: Well, Kim Picazio, don`t you believe that you`re going to need a lot more evidence than what an estranged non-custodial, biological mother and her family and friends tell you about how much danger the children are in?

PICAZIO: Absolutely, and what we`ve done is we`ve gone to outside sources and the information that we have gotten that we are going deliver to the proper authorities was not information that was gotten from the biological mother, interestingly enough.

It was gotten from people that had been with Ronald in the past, had personally witnessed physical abuse of the children. And we intend to bring the information that we have to the proper authorities so that they can investigate it.

GRACE: Everyone, we are taking your calls live. Back to Marlaina Schiavo. Exactly where is the dad, Ronald Cummings, and now his wife, the girlfriend/babysitter, the last person to have seen little Caylee alive -- little Haleigh alive?

SCHIAVO: Right now, Nancy, they are in Satsuma. They just got married. They are with their family. And we`re told that they`ll be heading to New York tonight because they`ll be appearing on a network show tomorrow morning as newlyweds.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/12/ng.01.html

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: March 13, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »

I totally agree, and the thing is Crystal didn't deny any of it to the judge just like she didn't deny that she had used cocaine (but not in the past year).  I can understand missing an appointment here and there, especially if there are many but 12 in such a short amount of time is too much IMO.  Especially for not feeling like getting out of bed.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: March 13, 2009, 11:53:28 AM »

I have a real hard time listening to the statement "Haleigh would have wanted this".

Lots of 5 year olds want chocolate for breakfast too.

What do 5 year olds know about the meaning of marriage?
Sieko, all OT.  I was just thinking last night after listening to Crystal's lawyer on NG,  that the stranger in the neighborhood that was reported on a couple of days ago was probably a rep of Kim Picazio.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRACE: What can you tell me about, number one, them getting married, and number two, a potential custody battle?

HARRIS: Well, the marriage happened today, a small family ceremony. It was reportedly a beautiful ceremony in a small Baptist church. And the -- as for the custody fight, you have a former -- you know, the former fiancee, wife, mother of Haleigh and little brother Ronald who wants her children back.

She wants custody. Does not think that Ronald is in a safe environment. Has hired an attorney, a veteran family lawyer from Florida Kim Picazio to examine the records to get 200 pages of court transcript and to try to re-open a custody hearing that she does not think was fair to the mother.

GRACE: Out to T.J. Hart with WSKY, 97.3. T.J., what can you tell me about the marriage that went down just a couple of hours ago?

T.J. HART, PROGRAM & NEWS DIR., WSKY 97.3FM, COVERING STORY: Really not much. It was pretty much a secret as far as the location was. It turned out to be at a very small church in the area. Sources from the family tell us that it was a beautiful ceremony, and we understand that they`re going to be honeymooning in New York.

GRACE: To Marlaina Schiavo, our producer who has spent hours and hours with Haleigh`s family. So cops converged today at the home and they tear off the back door as Art Harris has just reported. Why now, Marlaina?

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER, SPENT TIME WITH MISSING HALEIGH`S FAMILY: When I spoke to Captain Schauland earlier I asked him that very question and he just said it`s part of an ongoing investigation and he wouldn`t elaborate on why they took the door now a month after Haleigh went missing.

GRACE: To John Lucich, former investigator, author of "Cyber Lies," why take the door now, John?

LUCICH: They really should have taken the door off when they got the information and I believe it was cousin Joe who had an MO, modus operandi, of doing this in the past when he committed burglaries. That would have been the exact time to take it off. Why wait all this time? They must be operating on a tip, but they really should have taken that door back then just -- they`re looking for tool marks and they`re looking for a lot of other different things, but they should have taken it back then.

GRACE: Joining me right now Kim Picazio. She is the attorney for Haleigh`s biological mother. She has just hired an attorney.

Kim, thank you for being with us. What can you tell us about an independent search that you plan to organize?

KIM PICAZIO, ATTORNEY FOR MISSING HALEIGH`S MOM: Well, Nancy, we have just rolled up in the small town where Haleigh was raised. I`ve just attended a candlelight vigil for Haleigh for the mother`s camp and I am right now holding a candle in my hand that I received at that candlelight vigil, a candle I`ll keep the rest of my life.

With regard to a custody battle, first and foremost, wanted to say that our priority at this time is the search for Haleigh, is to get her returned home safe and sound. However, it`s come to our attention we may have two emergencies on our hand. Not only do we have Haleigh who is out there somewhere who needs to be found, but we also have an emergency.

We`ve had -- we talked to dozens of people today. We feel that dozens of tips and in our search for Haleigh and talking with witnesses, we received credible evidence that we believe that Junior is definitely at risk, remaining in the home of Mr. Cummings.

And with regard to a custody issue, I don`t even if know if it would be appropriate to have a litigation going on in a family court, the most appropriate scenario would probably be Department of Children and Families is getting involved because I think that it`s reached an unsafe level for this child.

And with regard to our private efforts, again, we just rolled into town. I`ve got several of my people that I brought in. We`re going to be setting up a command center tomorrow. There`s a small town America. Everyone is, you know, giving us tips, treating us well. We`re going to be exploring every single avenue and, again, we`re just talking to witnesses and getting, you know, any type of private information we can from people who may not necessarily be at liberty to go to the police or may not be just comfortable to do so.

GRACE: Well, Kim Picazio, don`t you believe that you`re going to need a lot more evidence than what an estranged non-custodial, biological mother and her family and friends tell you about how much danger the children are in?

PICAZIO: Absolutely, and what we`ve done is we`ve gone to outside sources and the information that we have gotten that we are going deliver to the proper authorities was not information that was gotten from the biological mother, interestingly enough.

It was gotten from people that had been with Ronald in the past, had personally witnessed physical abuse of the children. And we intend to bring the information that we have to the proper authorities so that they can investigate it.

GRACE: Everyone, we are taking your calls live. Back to Marlaina Schiavo. Exactly where is the dad, Ronald Cummings, and now his wife, the girlfriend/babysitter, the last person to have seen little Caylee alive -- little Haleigh alive?

SCHIAVO: Right now, Nancy, they are in Satsuma. They just got married. They are with their family. And we`re told that they`ll be heading to New York tonight because they`ll be appearing on a network show tomorrow morning as newlyweds.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/12/ng.01.html
That didn't cross my mind.  Good thought.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: March 13, 2009, 11:58:10 AM »

Does anyone have a link to the court documents.  Wish I would have saved it.  My brain isn't working due to lack of sleep these days.  I had a hard enough time finding my slippers this morning let alone any court documents. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: March 13, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »

Island..I was not excluding ron in any of this, nor the grand parents either, as said in my earlier post in regards to the doctor visit...all are at fault and negligent on this..in my opinion..I try not to just point out 1 parent over the other one as I don't think either of them put this little child first in their lives....Crystal either...she was lazy and selfish in my opinion or she would have never left a sick little child with someone who she felt was abusive and went to another town to start a new life with another baby and baby daddy...not even calling her children that she left from the sounds of things in between her every 2 week visit...She isn't a shining example of parenthood either in my eyes...you can't excuse her in any of this anymore than Ron should be excused...they both let Haleigh down in my opinion...perhaps if Crystal had stayed closer to her first 2 children, she could have traded off doctor visits with ron or she could have had the children at her house at night while ron worked if she didn't feel that Misty was properly taking care of HER children...Crystal is no saint in any of this either....there is enough mistakes and blame for all of them to share...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: March 13, 2009, 12:00:57 PM »

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: March 13, 2009, 12:07:51 PM »

OK, I think I may have found the docs
http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/e/4/2/e42078af-0580-47ab-8b13-b60c9d0f9ac3/cummings1.pdf
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: March 13, 2009, 12:09:59 PM »

Island..I was not excluding ron in any of this, nor the grand parents either, as said in my earlier post in regards to the doctor visit...all are at fault and negligent on this..in my opinion..I try not to just point out 1 parent over the other one as I don't think either of them put this little child first in their lives....Crystal either...she was lazy and selfish in my opinion or she would have never left a sick little child with someone who she felt was abusive and went to another town to start a new life with another baby and baby daddy...not even calling her children that she left from the sounds of things in between her every 2 week visit...She isn't a shining example of parenthood either in my eyes...you can't excuse her in any of this anymore than Ron should be excused...they both let Haleigh down in my opinion...perhaps if Crystal had stayed closer to her first 2 children, she could have traded off doctor visits with ron or she could have had the children at her house at night while ron worked if she didn't feel that Misty was properly taking care of HER children...Crystal is no saint in any of this either....there is enough mistakes and blame for all of them to share...

I agree with you wholeheartedly cookie.

It appears that Misty, Ron and Crystal are products/victims of their environment, upbringing, surroundings.  There is a multitude of blame to go around unfortunately.

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: March 13, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »

Ugh, it doesn't want to load for me.  Hopefully the rest of you can view them.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: March 13, 2009, 12:11:48 PM »

Does anyone have a link to the court documents.  Wish I would have saved it.  My brain isn't working due to lack of sleep these days.  I had a hard enough time finding my slippers this morning let alone any court documents. 

No, I saved it to my hard drive and forgot to save the link.  If you go up to the top and use the Search tab you can search for the words, but be sure to use the thing under and narrow it down to just the Haleigh Cummings threads.  I use it all the time, it's great for looking up past posts and links you can't remember.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: March 13, 2009, 12:12:14 PM »

SHE IS A WAK JOB!!!SHE HAS ALREADY LEFT FROM THAT AREA...SOMEONE GOT AHOLD OF THE FAMILY AND TOLD THEM THAT  WAYNNEE IS OUT OF HER MIND. SHE IS ALWAYS TELLING LIES TRYING TO START TROUBLE..WITH OTHER PEOPLE SHE ALSO HAS STOLE BB11 BLOGS AND CLAIMED THAT THEY WERE HERS...THIS IS AM EMAIL I GOT YESTERDAY ABOUT HER...Wayanne has barracaided herself into crystals small trailor and will not leave she is having a mental breakdown- paranoid delusions--she is demanding protection from the police because she is stating that my team is going to kill her..........i kid you not......they said they are trying to calm her down and get her removed and onto an airplane or they will have to baker act her--5150----this is a direct quote. i was asked to make my page private until she is under control. crystals new atty has NOT arrived on the scence yet--rj grund is sending his private investigator their to help get her under control and onto a plane. oops mybad--i broke the crazy lady........spread the word........they asked me not to write a blog about this until after they have wayanne under control. dead serious!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: March 13, 2009, 12:14:05 PM »

SHE IS A WAK JOB!!!SHE HAS ALREADY LEFT FROM THAT AREA...SOMEONE GOT AHOLD OF THE FAMILY AND TOLD THEM THAT  WAYNNEE IS OUT OF HER MIND. SHE IS ALWAYS TELLING LIES TRYING TO START TROUBLE..WITH OTHER PEOPLE SHE ALSO HAS STOLE BB11 BLOGS AND CLAIMED THAT THEY WERE HERS...THIS IS AM EMAIL I GOT YESTERDAY ABOUT HER...Wayanne has barracaided herself into crystals small trailor and will not leave she is having a mental breakdown- paranoid delusions--she is demanding protection from the police because she is stating that my team is going to kill her..........i kid you not......they said they are trying to calm her down and get her removed and onto an airplane or they will have to baker act her--5150----this is a direct quote. i was asked to make my page private until she is under control. crystals new atty has NOT arrived on the scence yet--rj grund is sending his private investigator their to help get her under control and onto a plane. oops mybad--i broke the crazy lady........spread the word........they asked me not to write a blog about this until after they have wayanne under control. dead serious!!

eh????   who are you?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: March 13, 2009, 12:15:48 PM »

Ugh, it doesn't want to load for me.  Hopefully the rest of you can view them.

Double ugg, I open it and now my pc won't do crap on it(the file).  It appears to be the 54 page document finally.  I will close it and reopen and see what happens.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1077 on: March 13, 2009, 12:16:39 PM »

eh????   who are you?
What in the world is this about, please explain 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: March 13, 2009, 12:17:55 PM »

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: March 13, 2009, 12:17:57 PM »

LOL, whoa...wow.  Please let us know when you have some confirmation of this for us.

Sad to say, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.