April 28, 2024, 02:33:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588884 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1120 on: March 13, 2009, 12:56:00 PM »

phone in bedroom, Misty's phone in bedroom, hmmm no landline?  Anybody see a phone in pic's of house?

What does hmm no landline mean?  I don't have a land line.

meaning a wired line for a telephone....

I know what a land line is, I meant why the suspicious phrasing of the question?

MM
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: March 13, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »

phone in bedroom, Misty's phone in bedroom, hmmm no landline?  Anybody see a phone in pic's of house?

fatcat  I love how you worded exactly...... what does---->     hmmm no landline mean
 LOL
LOL, yeah...I think it was the "hmmm" part she was asking about?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1122 on: March 13, 2009, 12:57:53 PM »

Thank-you for the info on Wayanne 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1123 on: March 13, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »

Right at the end of the Today Show, Ron made a comment about speaking to someone in LE that told Ron that Misty is not a suspect, I found that odd.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: March 13, 2009, 01:00:37 PM »

I know what a land line is, I meant why the suspicious phrasing of the question?

I brought it up because in the beginning people were questioning who was calling who that night?  Like Misty on one line w/911 and Ron calling TN(mom) at same time.  And also Misty had never previously to my knowledge made the statement that she now got up to use the Bathroom, noticed the kitchen light on, ran back to the bedroom to get the phone and than noticed Haleigh was gone.  No mystery to my question, sorry if it seemed like it, just adds more info to the exact actions up to 911 call.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: March 13, 2009, 01:00:49 PM »

Victims Advocate Helps Haleigh's Family
   Reported by: Leslie Coursey

Last Update: 3/07 12:35 am

SATSUMA, Fla. -- "I saw the Haleigh Cummings case on the television and it reminded me of my daughter," says Wayanne Kruger, a victims advocate now offering her services to Crystal Sheffield.

Kruger's daughter was molested by her godfather.  The case gained national attention in the mid-90's, when at just 12-years-old, Kruger's daughter teamed up with attorney Gloria Allred, and sued her godfather for damages.  Since then, Kruger has been working to help other mothers whose children have been victimized.

Her job now is to keep the search for Haleigh alive, by keeping her picture public.  She will also help raise money, so Haleigh's mother can afford to stay in Satsuma and wait for her daughter to come home.

Sheffield says it's welcome help.  "Just good to see someone so far away cares," she says.

Kruger plans to stay with the family through the rest of the month.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Victims-Advocate-Helps-Haleighs-Family/CRM62BeOd0eCvyHd-pTSlQ.cspx

Heart
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1126 on: March 13, 2009, 01:02:55 PM »

Gotcha.

I brought it up because in the beginning people were questioning who was calling who that night?  Like Misty on one line w/911 and Ron calling TN(mom) at same time.  And also Misty had never previously to my knowledge made the statement that she now got up to use the Bathroom, noticed the kitchen light on, ran back to the bedroom to get the phone and than noticed Haleigh was gone.  No mystery to my question, sorry if it seemed like it, just adds more info to the exact actions up to 911 call.

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1127 on: March 13, 2009, 01:03:51 PM »

Gotcha.

Screwed that one up again!!  I meant to say Gotcha and I understand.  Sorry for the bad placement of my reply.

MM
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: March 13, 2009, 01:06:07 PM »

I just like to notice the little things.  Like I believe if Misty got up to use the bathroom as she states and used the bathroom outside of the bedroom it is because the one in the master bedroom has no door in any of the pictures I've seen.  Only a knee wall around the toliet, so it makes since to me that she would choose the other bathroom over the master bathroom to use with sleeping children in the room. 

It's all in the details to me, no mystery.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: March 13, 2009, 01:10:21 PM »

I just like to notice the little things.  Like I believe if Misty got up to use the bathroom as she states and used the bathroom outside of the bedroom it is because the one in the master bedroom has no door in any of the pictures I've seen.  Only a knee wall around the toliet, so it makes since to me that she would choose the other bathroom over the master bathroom to use with sleeping children in the room. 

if I get up in the night to use the bathroom, I use the closest one and don't turn on any lights..I would not go to the opposite end to use the toilet when one is right in my room/area...I doubt that sleeping children wake up from a toilet flushing...mine don't anyways...but who knows ?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: March 13, 2009, 01:10:40 PM »

which in turn would lead to her seeing the kitchen light on, back door "ajar" and running back to the bedroom to grab cell phone to call Ron to report said "ajar door"  and noticing Haleigh Missing at that point.  It all fits for me if she is to believed.  jmo
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1131 on: March 13, 2009, 01:11:11 PM »

Island....to say that you didn't feel like getting out of bed to take your sick kid to the doctor sounds lazy and selfish to me....
at the time that she didn't feel like getting out of bed, Haleigh was living with her right? so how could ron have been abusing her at that time so that she didn't feel like getting out of bed to take Haleigh to the doctor? it was her responsibility as the custodial parent to make sure that this little child get the childcare they she required...jmo..

IIRC~she was with Ron at that time, because his gramma would have to drive them.......but, she admitted all that in court, although I feel Ron should have helped out, she didn't throw any stones at him for not doing it even though she and he had a newborn baby.....Then Ron scheduled an appt for JR the very day of the court hearing, now serioulsy how did he thinks she could be at 2 places at once.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: March 13, 2009, 01:13:03 PM »

if I get up in the night to use the bathroom, I use the closest one and don't turn on any lights..I would not go to the opposite end to use the toilet when one is right in my room/area...I doubt that sleeping children wake up from a toilet flushing...mine don't anyways...but who knows ?

yes and this is where the subjective part is.  we assume because we wouldn't take these actions or our children would not wake up that this must be wrong or someone is lying.....get my drift. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: March 13, 2009, 01:13:18 PM »

which in turn would lead to her seeing the kitchen light on, back door "ajar" and running back to the bedroom to grab cell phone to call Ron to report said "ajar door"  and noticing Haleigh Missing at that point.  It all fits for me if she is to believed.  jmo
The more her story changes, the more it fits for her too.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: March 13, 2009, 01:15:19 PM »

The more her story changes, the more it fits for her too.

Could be and LE's still bringing her in for new rounds of questioning states that as fact for me.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: March 13, 2009, 01:16:25 PM »

I know this is way off topic now, but did I mention how much it tickles my funny bone to hear the phrase "Drive by poster". 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: March 13, 2009, 01:17:34 PM »

Maybe Misty didn't wake up to use bathroom, perhaps she did hear something that woke her. I just get the feeling she words everything for Rons liking.  This is very baffling. I mean if she had anything to do with it why not just say she put Haleigh to bed in her own room. That sounds more plausible than snatched right from same room so close to her.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: March 13, 2009, 01:18:06 PM »

I know this is way off topic now, but did I mention how much it tickles my funny bone to hear the phrase "Drive by poster". 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: March 13, 2009, 01:20:33 PM »

Maybe Misty didn't wake up to use bathroom, perhaps she did hear something that woke her. I just get the feeling she words everything for Rons liking.  This is very baffling. I mean if she had anything to do with it why not just say she put Haleigh to bed in her own room. That sounds more plausible than snatched right from same room so close to her.
If the kids slept in their room every other night, this story wouldn't add up either.  The facts don't change, so why does her story?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: March 13, 2009, 01:20:39 PM »

It is funny. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.