April 27, 2024, 09:44:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588847 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: March 13, 2009, 03:02:53 PM »

Misty's walking out is very telling. Ron and Misty sure didn't seem like a newly wed couple on the Today Show. One thing that sticks out to me is Ron doesn't want people into his personal business, but he never mentions he doesn't want people into Misty's personal business.

Well Rose, they are not actually newly weds persay.  The consummation came first and the ceremony and legalities later.

Ron tried those shoes on several times before purchasing, I presume.   

Heart
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: March 13, 2009, 03:03:40 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys!

Just caught up reading the thread, watching the Today Show video (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29674806#29657605) for those who have not seen it, and capturing a few images, uploading them so I can share them along with my thoughts.

You all have stated my concerns very well about the Today Show appearances, from the church sending an email stating that they "do not agree with this union" to Misty walking out of a LE interview the day before her wedding, because the "new to the case" interviewer was rude, yelling and called her a liar, to how many times did Ronald throw out, "I was at work." Oh and, Misty seemingly looking to Ronald to help her answer the question Meredith asked about why Misty's story of what happened that night keep changing. And then Misty, not getting any help, just said, "I don't know." (bah!)

Oh, yes, and how the "happily married" couple appeared when Meredith stated that they had just gotten married yesterday.  I don't see happiness in their demeanors at all.

This is how they appeared at that moment when Meredith mentioned their wedding:

Snipped

Then, below I captured Ronald's look on his face when he again said, "I was at work"

Snipped

I am left just shaking my head.

On another note, here is a capture of Wayanne Kruger's page from http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=491739816

I am not sure what to think of her yet. I don't get a good feeling about her, myself. But that is my gut talking, mostly.

Have you read some of the comments on Chris Stark's myspace concerning Wayanne?
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=474855594
Think there are also other comments on Tracy is Absolutely Fabulous myspace.  Can't remember saw this a week or so ago.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1182 on: March 13, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »

phone in bedroom, Misty's phone in bedroom, hmmm no landline?  Anybody see a phone in pic's of house?

What does hmm no landline mean?  I don't have a land line.

Yeppers, I don't have a landline either.  Neither do any of my three sons or their gf's.  None of my friends either, now that I think about it.  Having cellphones, and the bill for those, even on the family plan, kind of makes a landline unnecessary.  At least IMO.  And not having that extra bill is nice.   

You got that right.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1183 on: March 13, 2009, 03:11:19 PM »

Island....to say that you didn't feel like getting out of bed to take your sick kid to the doctor sounds lazy and selfish to me....
at the time that she didn't feel like getting out of bed, Haleigh was living with her right? so how could ron have been abusing her at that time so that she didn't feel like getting out of bed to take Haleigh to the doctor? it was her responsibility as the custodial parent to make sure that this little child get the childcare they she required...jmo..

IM, what Cookie is saying is very reasonable, IMO!  I totally have been with you in your thinking about Crystal, IM.. That she seems to be an abuse survivor, yes.  That she seems to have been beaten down emotionally, perhaps physically, yes.  That shes made some mistakes, yet owned up to those to the court, while Ron has made mistakes and denies them, yes.  And etc. for the majority of what you have posted about Crystal, including the info from all the legal documents and the convos you've had with Marie. 

However, am gently suggesting, IM, that you might be a bit emotionally bogged down with the stuff on Crystal, perhaps to the point that you might not be able to hear any possible negative regarding her or her family.  Please take a look at that, cuz it just might be true hun.  I worry that you might be too emotionally invested in what we know about Crystal.  Yes, I totally agree that she needs an advocate, and am happy that folks are helping her.  Yet to fully advocate for her, one needs to keep a clear and open mind, being willing to see all possible sides, in order to fully protect Crystal in the areas that she needs advocating for. 

Make sense??  You are wonderful at what you do, think, share with others.  Please take care of *you* while you're at it, k?  We want for you to remain emotionally balanced, cuz this case and any others can surely take a lot out of us, emotionally.  We care about you!  That's why I'm writing this.  Hope it's taken by you, in the spirit that it was given. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1184 on: March 13, 2009, 03:20:46 PM »

Right at the end of the Today Show, Ron made a comment about speaking to someone in LE that told Ron that Misty is not a suspect, I found that odd.

Me too NoRose!  Didn't watch it live, just caught a repeat in part, on HLN.  And it was said, something to the effect, that 'father and step-mother have been cleared, and are not suspects'.  I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??  And then HLN switched to another subject.  Been waiting for the repeat repeat repeat that they usually do all aft.  Haven't seen that part again tho.  Was also the first time I've seen Misty being referred to as "step-mother" in the media.  Was kind of jolting, even tho it's true at this point. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: March 13, 2009, 03:30:11 PM »

phone in bedroom, Misty's phone in bedroom, hmmm no landline?  Anybody see a phone in pic's of house?

What does hmm no landline mean?  I don't have a land line.

meaning a wired line for a telephone....

I know what a land line is, I meant why the suspicious phrasing of the question?

I brought it up because in the beginning people were questioning who was calling who that night?  Like Misty on one line w/911 and Ron calling TN(mom) at same time.  And also Misty had never previously to my knowledge made the statement that she now got up to use the Bathroom, noticed the kitchen light on, ran back to the bedroom to get the phone and than noticed Haleigh was gone.  No mystery to my question, sorry if it seemed like it, just adds more info to the exact actions up to 911 call.

I hear ya, FC...  From what's been reported, it seems that both Misty and Ron had cell phones, not using a landline.  Cuz we've heard from Ron that Misty was sitting at the front door calling him as he pulled up, returning from work that night.  And in the 911 call, we can hear Ron asking something like 'where is my phone?'  .... or was it ... 'give me my phone'.  Something like that.  So IMO, cellphones.  They kept the computer in the m.bedroom, so it's likely they kept their cellphones in there too, recharging when necessary or such.  And Misty likely kept her cellphone nearby when she slept, that's something many of us do.  (well except for Fri night/Sat morning, I put my cell as far away from my bed as possible, cuz I doooooooo love to sleep in that day, heh.  Now if I can just convince my doxie that he doesn't need to eat at 6 am)..   

Am hoping we will hear at some point of any records for those cellphones.  Would be interesting to see if there were any calls betw Misty/Ron or betw anyone else that night. 

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1186 on: March 13, 2009, 03:30:45 PM »

I have to say a couple of things and any of you can just swish on by if you don't want to hear them.

First.  In most cases I have read about or seen on the news the results of lie detector tests are never revealed.  Maybe after the fact but not during an investigation.

Second.  Other than to us what difference does it make if they passed the test.  They cannot be arrested because they failed it nor is it admissible in court.  And they may be keeping it quiet to throw someone off.

Third.  I know if I were telling the truth about something (and Misty swears she is) I would be very upset if they kept asking me the same thing over and over and insinuating that I was lying.  Kind of like NG those interviewers can be brutal until they get the answer they want.  And then they will even report a lie.

Fourth.  I am sure the trip to New York and last night in the hotel was spent with Ron telling Misty to keep her mouth shut and be careful what she said.  I think he was doing the same thing by being very careful in what he said.

I am not saying that is right, but we all know that no matter what he says someone will question his honesty, etc.

I personally thought the interview went pretty well for them.  And now I am really confused.  Neither look happy.  I actually felt sorry for him a little bit. Maybe a good actor. All above just my opinion trying to be unbiased.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1187 on: March 13, 2009, 03:35:57 PM »

Island....to say that you didn't feel like getting out of bed to take your sick kid to the doctor sounds lazy and selfish to me....
at the time that she didn't feel like getting out of bed, Haleigh was living with her right? so how could ron have been abusing her at that time so that she didn't feel like getting out of bed to take Haleigh to the doctor? it was her responsibility as the custodial parent to make sure that this little child get the childcare they she required...jmo..

IM, what Cookie is saying is very reasonable, IMO!  I totally have been with you in your thinking about Crystal, IM.. That she seems to be an abuse survivor, yes.  That she seems to have been beaten down emotionally, perhaps physically, yes.  That shes made some mistakes, yet owned up to those to the court, while Ron has made mistakes and denies them, yes.  And etc. for the majority of what you have posted about Crystal, including the info from all the legal documents and the convos you've had with Marie. 

However, am gently suggesting, IM, that you might be a bit emotionally bogged down with the stuff on Crystal, perhaps to the point that you might not be able to hear any possible negative regarding her or her family.  Please take a look at that, cuz it just might be true hun.  I worry that you might be too emotionally invested in what we know about Crystal.  Yes, I totally agree that she needs an advocate, and am happy that folks are helping her.  Yet to fully advocate for her, one needs to keep a clear and open mind, being willing to see all possible sides, in order to fully protect Crystal in the areas that she needs advocating for. 

Make sense??  You are wonderful at what you do, think, share with others.  Please take care of *you* while you're at it, k?  We want for you to remain emotionally balanced, cuz this case and any others can surely take a lot out of us, emotionally.  We care about you!  That's why I'm writing this.  Hope it's taken by you, in the spirit that it was given. 

Wyks~appreciate your concern......I guess everyone missed the post when I replied and AGREED about the flimsy excuses....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: cookie on Today at 10:43:06 AM
Seiko...sounds like flimsy excuses to me about not getting her child to the doctor appointments...laziness and excuses...If granny was willing to drive the child to the doctor, Crystal could have driven and let granny snooze if that was the problem with transportation...

I agree, but I also think Ron could have stepped up to the plate and helped out, she had a one-two yr old and a newborn baby........he bears just as much responsibility as she does in seeing that the got to the doctor as his work record was spotty, working on and off and never consistently, so he should have helped.....Also, IIRC she didn't have a driver's license at that point.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: March 13, 2009, 03:38:13 PM »

I have to say a couple of things and any of you can just swish on by if you don't want to hear them.

First.  In most cases I have read about or seen on the news the results of lie detector tests are never revealed.  Maybe after the fact but not during an investigation.

Second.  Other than to us what difference does it make if they passed the test.  They cannot be arrested because they failed it nor is it admissible in court.  And they may be keeping it quiet to throw someone off.

Third.  I know if I were telling the truth about something (and Misty swears she is) I would be very upset if they kept asking me the same thing over and over and insinuating that I was lying.  Kind of like NG those interviewers can be brutal until they get the answer they want.  And then they will even report a lie.

Fourth.  I am sure the trip to New York and last night in the hotel was spent with Ron telling Misty to keep her mouth shut and be careful what she said.  I think he was doing the same thing by being very careful in what he said.

I am not saying that is right, but we all know that no matter what he says someone will question his honesty, etc.

I personally thought the interview went pretty well for them.  And now I am really confused.  Neither look happy.  I actually felt sorry for him a little bit. Maybe a good actor. All above just my opinion trying to be unbiased.

Minnie  ITA with almost all you've said,   maybe they were also very nervous about being on bigtime tv, I know I would look like a zombie, uttering monosylables from being camera shy

But why can't Misty seem to be able to recount that one night with crystal clear accuracy by this time, she still seems to be grasping at recalling exactly what happened,
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1189 on: March 13, 2009, 03:38:44 PM »

I just like to notice the little things.  Like I believe if Misty got up to use the bathroom as she states and used the bathroom outside of the bedroom it is because the one in the master bedroom has no door in any of the pictures I've seen.  Only a knee wall around the toliet, so it makes since to me that she would choose the other bathroom over the master bathroom to use with sleeping children in the room. 

It's all in the details to me, no mystery.

if I get up in the night to use the bathroom, I use the closest one and don't turn on any lights..I would not go to the opposite end to use the toilet when one is right in my room/area...I doubt that sleeping children wake up from a toilet flushing...mine don't anyways...but who knows ?

Mine don't either.  Even as young adults they don't hear that, although I do hear them when they've gone in there, even if they used the bathroom downstairs.  That's a 'mom thing' tho.  Guess for kids, it's just one of those things that occur in the home at night that they've gotten used to, and it doesn't seem to jar any of them awake. 

Not like the time I went to the bathroom in the dark, cuz that's a 'mom thing' too,    and realized my oldest son's pet snake had gotten loose, climbed the stairs and was sitting on the small garbage can next to the toilet... making rustling noises.  You can betcha bottom dollar all three of my sons (and likely any neighbor within hearing distance), heard my screams.  Oldest son falling out of bed being jolted awake at something he had never heard in the night before.  Then telling me I had emotionally abused his snake by screaming.     But I digress....

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1190 on: March 13, 2009, 03:39:47 PM »

Wyks~appreciate your concern......I guess everyone missed the post when I replied and AGREED about the flimsy excuses....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seiko...sounds like flimsy excuses to me about not getting her child to the doctor appointments...laziness and excuses...If granny was willing to drive the child to the doctor, Crystal could have driven and let granny snooze if that was the problem with transportation...

I agree, but I also think Ron could have stepped up to the plate and helped out, she had a one-two yr old and a newborn baby........he bears just as much responsibility as she does in seeing that the got to the doctor as his work record was spotty, working on and off and never consistently, so he should have helped.....Also, IIRC she didn't have a driver's license at that point.

How old were Crystal and Ron then?

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1191 on: March 13, 2009, 03:41:55 PM »

I know this is way off topic now, but did I mention how much it tickles my funny bone to hear the phrase "Drive by poster". 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: March 13, 2009, 03:45:30 PM »

More post from the tat artist, Seiko you may have already posted these, so I apologize in advance if that;s the case:

amsterdampictures
am not tring to make anyone look anyway,you see what you see and then you hypothisise and come up with your own opinon or you watch the news take it as gospel and start repeating it like you were there!

MAMKCM1956 (4 days ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply Ronald Cummings sucks....He belongs in a cage.

amsterdampictures (4 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply add me and ill tell you were he belongs and why View all 4 comments

I wanna know what she knows

Can you provide the link back to this site??  Well, why not just start blogging and see what you can find out.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: March 13, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »

How old were Crystal and Ron then?

Well, the custody hearing ws in Dec 2005 IIRC, and the files were going back a yr, so she must have been 18-19 and he must have been 19-20, someone around there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: March 13, 2009, 03:47:18 PM »

I just like to notice the little things.  Like I believe if Misty got up to use the bathroom as she states and used the bathroom outside of the bedroom it is because the one in the master bedroom has no door in any of the pictures I've seen.  Only a knee wall around the toliet, so it makes since to me that she would choose the other bathroom over the master bathroom to use with sleeping children in the room. 

It's all in the details to me, no mystery.

if I get up in the night to use the bathroom, I use the closest one and don't turn on any lights..I would not go to the opposite end to use the toilet when one is right in my room/area...I doubt that sleeping children wake up from a toilet flushing...mine don't anyways...but who knows ?

Mine don't either.  Even as young adults they don't hear that, although I do hear them when they've gone in there, even if they used the bathroom downstairs.  That's a 'mom thing' tho.  Guess for kids, it's just one of those things that occur in the home at night that they've gotten used to, and it doesn't seem to jar any of them awake. 

Not like the time I went to the bathroom in the dark, cuz that's a 'mom thing' too,    and realized my oldest son's pet snake had gotten loose, climbed the stairs and was sitting on the small garbage can next to the toilet... making rustling noises.  You can betcha bottom dollar all three of my sons (and likely any neighbor within hearing distance), heard my screams.  Oldest son falling out of bed being jolted awake at something he had never heard in the night before.  Then telling me I had emotionally abused his snake by screaming.     But I digress....

Same son who now has crazy night shift/late night dinner  ??????  See what all that trauma did???  J/K of course.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: March 13, 2009, 03:47:22 PM »

Been lurking and listening to the Today Show interview.  When Misty told MV she doesn't know why she has had the inconsistancies, I damn near threw my remote at the telly!!! Holy Moly on a cracker - Anything would have been better than "I don't know." You don't know?? Then how the hell does? How about, "I was confused, in a daze, worried out of my mind, shocked that HL was not in her bed, that the kitchen light was on, the back door was opened, not sure what my exact steps were upon awakening out of a sound sleep."

If I were telling the truth, I wouldn't care how many times LE or the FBI questioned me because MY STORY WOULD NEVER CHANGE - NOT EVEN A TINY TEENY IOTA OF A BIT. The last thing I would do is walk out of an interrogation. What balls that little "Miss Misty" has - hell, even Casey Anthony didn't walk out of an interrogation and we all know she is guilty as sin!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: March 13, 2009, 03:48:29 PM »

More post from the tat artist, Seiko you may have already posted these, so I apologize in advance if that;s the case:

amsterdampictures
am not tring to make anyone look anyway,you see what you see and then you hypothisise and come up with your own opinon or you watch the news take it as gospel and start repeating it like you were there!

MAMKCM1956 (4 days ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply Ronald Cummings sucks....He belongs in a cage.

amsterdampictures (4 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply add me and ill tell you were he belongs and why View all 4 comments

Can you provide the link back to this site??  Well, why not just start blogging and see what you can find out.

It's on a youtube site from when ron got his tattoo.........can't blog tooooo much as I'm at work waiting on a d@mn trade to get down so I can get out of here, and then tonight we have clients in town, but I could tomorrow if I'm not too "tired " from going out tonight.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1197 on: March 13, 2009, 03:52:19 PM »

WELL I COME IN HERE ALOT...I DIDN'T JUST COME IN HERE AND PUT IT UP JUST OUT OF THE BLUE..I WAS REPLYING TO WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAD SAID.. FOR SOME REASON THE PROOF THAT SOMEONE SAYS I NEED TO COME UP WITH, IS GONE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT...BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS. SHE IS NO LONGER THERE..AS I DO BELIEVE THE PERSON TO BE TELLING ME THE TRUTH..

Ok, luvmyboys, and we appreciate hearing info that we didn't have before, and appreciate your telling us about it.  It isn't that we don't believe you, we just like to read the info from the source, so we confirm the info as fact.  Cuz if we went with anything and everything that we read on the net as being fact when it actually might be rumor, then we'd be bogged down in researching rumors thruout every case.  And we want to research facts instead.  So we like to check the source when we hear anything, including what you've posted.  That's all, has nothing against you in particular ok? 

That said, am wondering why you are posting in all caps?  I understand the excitement at giving new info, heightened emotions, etc.  Yet writing in caps is still considered across the net as 'yelling' whatever is being posted.  Perhaps you could tone down the caps and just use regular typing to chat with us?  We'd appreciate it! 

I follow NYKatie's blog, and find her to be very compelling and honest in what she writes, as she digs and digs, then reports her findings.  Haven't been to her blog lately, been a bit sick and not able to cruise sev. blogs and threads at the same time, as I usually do.  So am grateful that you brought info on her blog here.  Seems there was some trouble she was facing earlier on, and she hadn't been posting a lot, last I was in there.  And that did make me wonder what the heck was going on with her, and I was worried for her.  Sounds like this is in part what that was all about.  Hope things are going better for her.  Thanks again!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: March 13, 2009, 03:52:25 PM »

amsterdampictures

Can you provide the link back to this site??  Well, why n ::cartwheel::ot just start blogging and see what you can find out.

It's on a youtube site from when ron got his tattoo.........can't blog tooooo much as I'm at work waiting on a d@mn trade to get down so I can get out of here, and then tonight we have clients in town, but I could tomorrow if I'm not too "tired " from going out tonight.

IM live it up like you're the Anthony's at the Ritz or the new Mr n Mrs Cummings in the big apple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll expect back at ur monkey post tomorrow though     
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: March 13, 2009, 03:53:48 PM »

About the wedding....

In seeing video from the other day from of the courthouse to other bits and pieces to the TODAY show wedding clip, many things struck me and I've mentioned them all except this one b/c it IS superficial and therefore no diplomatic way to bring it up.

Anyway, Misty was wearing what appeared to be a wedding dress. She may have borrowed it. It doesn't matter. At least she was wearing a dress. Teresa and Crystal (sister formally with the famous hair-do) looked like they made an effort and wore nicer clothes not b/c it was a woo hoo happy day (b/c how could it be? Haleigh is missing.) but out of respect for the insitution of marriage; It looks like they wore their clothes that they wear for an occasion that is special (in that marriage of your son/brother doesn't happen every day and marriage is a serious and meaningful life-changing committment etc)

So Ron's not a wealthy man and nothing wrong with that. Well, it's been said that Ron attends church; Surely he has "church clothes" that he could have worn? O perhaps borrowed a tie?

Or could he not have found some attire such that he would LOOK like the groom next to the girl in the wedding dress and not like he was going bowling with a chick in a wedding dress?

If I didn't know he were the groom..... well I wouldn't know -- unless I watched the vows and kiss - what is the tip-off clue.

OK so he has no "church" clothes? No one he knows has any "nicer" wedding-ISH clothes that he could borrow? A jacket? A tie? No one had a few dollars to........  Well, heck; What am I saying? He couldnt even be bothered to tuck in his effing shirt.

Also, he may have cried his eyes out day and nght and have red eyes; Anyone with a heart could understand red swollen eys.... had he removed his shades for a few seconds for the vows and kiss.

He may have an eye condition, IDK, but if he does have an eye condition requiring shades, perhaps they could have held the short cermony out of the sun to facilitate the groom removing his shades for a few effing seconds --- long enough to say his vows and kiss his bride.... if for nothing else. Out of respect for the vows (and the eyes are the window to the soul for many human beings) he couldn't take off the effing shades for a few freakin' seconds to GET MARRIED?

I am beyond disgusted b/c to me it's insensitive and dismissive and disrepectful to Haleigh to marry one month into her disappearance; especially if that is what she wanted. But beyond that, the way he carried it out, further disgusted me and I didn't know that it was even possible for me to be further disgusted by him.

Ok, Ron looks angry in my opinion.; Or at best  -he looks in my opinion, not agreeable about getting married or even seeming to want to be there. But perhaps he is totally elated by idea of the union ....on the inside.

Does anyone else feel this way?  Just me? Alrighty then.  Smile

Gack.

Still catching up on pages so if it's been said, I'll read it so no need to say it again. TIA.    That is all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.