April 27, 2024, 07:53:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588841 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1200 on: March 13, 2009, 03:55:41 PM »

More post from the tat artist, Seiko you may have already posted these, so I apologize in advance if that;s the case:

amsterdampictures
am not tring to make anyone look anyway,you see what you see and then you hypothisise and come up with your own opinon or you watch the news take it as gospel and start repeating it like you were there!

MAMKCM1956 (4 days ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply Ronald Cummings sucks....He belongs in a cage.

amsterdampictures (4 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply add me and ill tell you were he belongs and why View all 4 comments

I wanna know what she knows

Can you provide the link back to this site??  Well, why n ::cartwheel::ot just start blogging and see what you can find out.

It's on a youtube site from when ron got his tattoo.........can't blog tooooo much as I'm at work waiting on a d@mn trade to get down so I can get out of here, and then tonight we have clients in town, but I could tomorrow if I'm not too "tired " from going out tonight.

IM live it up like you're the Anthony's at the Ritz or the new Mr n Mrs Cummings in the big apple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll expect back at ur monkey post tomorrow though     

Will do~especially since we will be on the beach eating seafood and drinking bushwhackers.......looks like I might even need a driver tonight

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1201 on: March 13, 2009, 03:57:01 PM »

Maybe Misty didn't wake up to use bathroom, perhaps she did hear something that woke her. I just get the feeling she words everything for Rons liking.  This is very baffling. I mean if she had anything to do with it why not just say she put Haleigh to bed in her own room. That sounds more plausible than snatched right from same room so close to her.

Ron gets home every night around 3:00 or so.  I know personally if I wake up at a certain time, I will continue to do that.  I think she was used to waking up then or maybe even a noise woke her up. 

I agree Minnie, I do the same thing!   lol  Am not trying to nitpick, so apologize if it seems that way to you or anyone else.  Just want to say that from what I understand, (and hey, I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time or the last! lol), Ron has said that he gets off work at 3a and that it takes him about 20-25 minutes to get home.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1202 on: March 13, 2009, 04:03:11 PM »

OK I am ready, going to go read back on what I have missed so far.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: March 13, 2009, 04:05:17 PM »

About the wedding....

In seeing video from the other day from of the courthouse to other bits and pieces to the TODAY show wedding clip, many things struck me and I've mentioned them all except this one b/c it IS superficial and therefore no diplomatic way to bring it up.

Anyway, Misty was wearing what appeared to be a wedding dress. She may have borrowed it. It doesn't matter. At least she was wearing a dress. Teresa and Crystal (sister formally with the famous hair-do) looked like they made an effort and wore nicer clothes not b/c it was a woo hoo happy day (b/c how could it be? Haleigh is missing.) but out of respect for the insitution of marriage; It looks like they wore their clothes that they wear for an occasion that is special (in that marriage of your son/brother doesn't happen every day and marriage is a serious and meaningful life-changing committment etc)

So Ron's not a wealthy man and nothing wrong with that. Well, it's been said that Ron attends church; Surely he has "church clothes" that he could have worn? O perhaps borrowed a tie?

Or could he not have found some attire such that he would LOOK like the groom next to the girl in the wedding dress and not like he was going bowling with a chick in a wedding dress?

If I didn't know he were the groom..... well I wouldn't know -- unless I watched the vows and kiss - what is the tip-off clue.

OK so he has no "church" clothes? No one he knows has any "nicer" wedding-ISH clothes that he could borrow? A jacket? A tie? No one had a few dollars to........  Well, heck; What am I saying? He couldnt even be bothered to tuck in his effing shirt.

Also, he may have cried his eyes out day and nght and have red eyes; Anyone with a heart could understand red swollen eys.... had he removed his shades for a few seconds for the vows and kiss.

He may have an eye condition, IDK, but if he does have an eye condition requiring shades, perhaps they could have held the short cermony out of the sun to facilitate the groom removing his shades for a few effing seconds --- long enough to say his vows and kiss his bride.... if for nothing else. Out of respect for the vows (and the eyes are the window to the soul for many human beings) he couldn't take off the effing shades for a few freakin' seconds to GET MARRIED?

I am beyond disgusted b/c to me it's insensitive and dismissive and disrepectful to Haleigh to marry one month into her disappearance; especially if that is what she wanted. But beyond that, the way he carried it out, further disgusted me and I didn't know that it was even possible for me to be further disgusted by him.

Ok, Ron looks angry in my opinion.; Or at best  -he looks in my opinion, not agreeable about getting married or even seeming to want to be there. But perhaps he is totally elated by idea of the union ....on the inside.

Does anyone else feel this way?  Just me? Alrighty then.  Smile

Gack.

Still catching up on pages so if it's been said, I'll read it so no need to say it again. TIA.    That is all.

Rana,  I really wish I felt like I could commentate re the wedding attire, but, I would feel like such a hypocrite. My confession to all the forum and beyond....................... in the flowerpower/down with the man/who needs society's rules days,  my wedding looked remarkably similar.  ( not the portapotty and all  but definately  portable pot If ya get my drift)

Fast forward to the respectable me.................... now I would do it waaaaaaaay better!!!!!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: March 13, 2009, 04:08:10 PM »

I am sure LE checked out Ron' work time card ( if needed) and verified he was indeed there to 3AM.

But...who is to say that maybe the boss was not there that night, or he left early.  Many times, other employees will cover for someone and punch their timecard out for them.   Saying that, Ron could have left work early, having someone else punch out his card.

Now another thought, if Ron is indeed a crane operator, do their operate this equipment during dark hours?? 

Just a possibility...and a thought.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1205 on: March 13, 2009, 04:09:06 PM »

Rana..you would think Ron could have dressed up just a little for the big day. Usually one doesn't look angry and not happy to be there on your wedding day, but he sure did. He is obviously not into Misty, would love to know why he married her, I have a couple thoughts on it, but for now I'll be hush on it. He sure wasn't happy with the cake eating either that was going on in the kitchen. Wonder how it's going in New York? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1206 on: March 13, 2009, 04:09:36 PM »

So say if she did fail her lie detector test miserably, they wouldn't tell her that would they? I don't suppose that you can arrest someone on a failed test. They need some evidence right? Or why would they tell Ron like he stated? Maybe he failed his too.

From what we've heard from authorities, they typically don't tell the person if they passed or failed.  IMO, those that say they have, are very likely just assuming (or hoping.. or wanting the world to think) that they did.  Not sure why they'd say they were told they passed, when very likely they weren't. 

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1207 on: March 13, 2009, 04:09:40 PM »

More post from the tat artist, Seiko you may have already posted these, so I apologize in advance if that;s the case:

amsterdampictures
am not tring to make anyone look anyway,you see what you see and then you hypothisise and come up with your own opinon or you watch the news take it as gospel and start repeating it like you were there!

MAMKCM1956 (4 days ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply Ronald Cummings sucks....He belongs in a cage.

amsterdampictures (4 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply add me and ill tell you were he belongs and why View all 4 comments

Can you provide the link back to this site??  Well, why n ::cartwheel::ot just start blogging and see what you can find out.

It's on a youtube site from when ron got his tattoo.........can't blog tooooo much as I'm at work waiting on a d@mn trade to get down so I can get out of here, and then tonight we have clients in town, but I could tomorrow if I'm not too "tired " from going out tonight.

IM live it up like you're the Anthony's at the Ritz or the new Mr n Mrs Cummings in the big apple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will do~especially since we will be on the beach eating seafood and drinking bushwhackers.......looks like I might even need a driver tonight

Please what is a bushwhacker?  I am going out tomorrow for my birthday which is St. Patrick's Day and that sounds like something I might want to partake of.   

MM
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1208 on: March 13, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »

OK so he has no "church" clothes? No one he knows has any "nicer" wedding-ISH clothes that he could borrow? A jacket? A tie? No one had a few dollars to........  Well, heck; What am I saying? He couldnt even be bothered to tuck in his effing shirt.

Also, he may have cried his eyes out day and nght and have red eyes; Anyone with a heart could understand red swollen eys.... had he removed his shades for a few seconds for the vows and kiss.

He may have an eye condition, IDK, but if he does have an eye condition requiring shades, perhaps they could have held the short cermony out of the sun to facilitate the groom removing his shades for a few effing seconds --- long enough to say his vows and kiss his bride.... if for nothing else. Out of respect for the vows (and the eyes are the window to the soul for many human beings) he couldn't take off the effing shades for a few freakin' seconds to GET MARRIED?

I am beyond disgusted b/c to me it's insensitive and dismissive and disrepectful to Haleigh to marry one month into her disappearance; especially if that is what she wanted. But beyond that, the way he carried it out, further disgusted me and I didn't know that it was even possible for me to be further disgusted by him.

Ok, Ron looks angry in my opinion.; Or at best  -he looks in my opinion, not agreeable about getting married or even seeming to want to be there. But perhaps he is totally elated by idea of the union ....on the inside.

Does anyone else feel this way?  Just me? Alrighty then. 

Gack.

Still catching up on pages so if it's been said, I'll read it so no need to say it again. TIA.    That is all.
above quote from Rana - trying to save space.

I won't judge him on his clothing - he prolly thought he was dressed up - he sure doesn't strike me as they type of man to get all gussied up w/a tie&jacket. But, yea..spose he could have tucked his shirt in - 

As far as an "eye disease", I had to laugh at that one, Rana. Maybe the pink eye? A stye? Highly doubt the eye trouble scenario. I have noticed in Florida, many walk around w/their shades on even on a cloudy day. But yes, ITA - wouldn't have hurt him to remove the shades for the vows. Maybe I am nit-picking??

What I cannot get over is Ron's every-changing demeanor. The sobbing, the falling down on the ground, the "check out my tat but leave me alone cause I dan't do what I want to do", the having to be helped up out of his chair during the press conference a few days back, the mad dash by the cameras w/the look of anger on the day they got their marrige license, his calm/no-tears, snarky behavior on the Today Show. "Will the Real Ronald Cummings Please Stand Up??" 

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1209 on: March 13, 2009, 04:15:18 PM »

That was a very good post Wyks, and frankly I don't believe Grandma and the missing item. imo

Thanks NoRose!  However compelling I may have originally thought the gma to be, am now leaning the same way as you.  The timing seems odd, the very mention of it seems odd to me.  Just doesn't cut the mustard, IMO.   The more the gma talks, the more odd things seem to be.  She just might want to hush, cuz she doesn't seem to be 'helping' Ron and Misty.  IMO. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: March 13, 2009, 04:16:13 PM »

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1211 on: March 13, 2009, 04:16:44 PM »

Misty's walking out is very telling. Ron and Misty sure didn't seem like a newly wed couple on the Today Show. One thing that sticks out to me is Ron doesn't want people into his personal business, but he never mentions he doesn't want people into Misty's personal business.

Good points, NoRose!! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1212 on: March 13, 2009, 04:17:26 PM »

amsterdampictures

Please what is a bushwhacker?  I am going out tomorrow for my birthday which is St. Patrick's Day and that sounds like something I might want to partake of.   

It's like a chocolate shake with rum......here is the recipe, just don't let them add the 151 on top off it, last time I did that and after1 1/2 drinks I had to leave my car and get a ride home:

Pensacola Bushwacker Recipe

Ingredients  My Bar 
2 oz Coffee Liqueur   
1 oz Dark Rum   
1 oz Creme de Cacao   
 Vanilla Ice Cream   
4 oz Half and Half   
4 oz Coconut Cream   

Directions
Pour all ingredients into a blender (ice cream optional) with two cups of ice, and blend until mixed. Serve in a hurricane glass.

Serve in a Hurricane Glass

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: March 13, 2009, 04:18:43 PM »

did anyone see the video of the wedding where the bride/groom were sharing the cake bites? Misty kindof shoved the cake in Ron's mouth, kindof smearing it and I thought that Ron looked angry...and Misty sortof backed off....knowing that she might have messed up?

I saw their interview on today....couldn't Misty have said that her story was inconsistent cause she was confused, half awake and scared instead of leaving dumb space hanging and then saying, I don't know...maybe an honest answer on her part but this was her time to speak and clear her statements a bit...missed opportunity...

just want to say that I respect everyone's views on here...might not agree with everyone or what they say, but I respect their right to say them....
I noticed the cake eating thing too.  Ron didn't look impressed.

I couldn't understand why Misty didn't defend herself here either.  I expected to hear something along the lines of "I was half asleep... freaked out...didn't know what I was saying...", but not "I don't know".  I agree, she had the perfect opportunity to set herself straight here and blew it.

And the detective was rude so she walked out?  Sounds like they were pressing her big time for the truth and she still couldn't get her story straight, so she walked out.

Am guessing that LE may have brought in a new detective and were doing the 'good cop/bad cop' scenario.  The known detective coddling her, being sympathic and understanding.. the new detective nailing her a$$ to the wall.  (and in doing so, Misty thinks he's "rude"). 

Her walking out is VERY telling, IMO. 

This is what it sounds like to me too.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1214 on: March 13, 2009, 04:20:58 PM »

IM - Bushwhacker-----I don't even want to know the calorie count.  Sounds incredible.  Thanks.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1215 on: March 13, 2009, 04:22:21 PM »

Misty had on a missing Haleigh tee shirt, Ron did not I wonder why?

True!  And that's curious...

I didn't see all the writing at the top of Misty's shirt, did anyone else?  Seems to me that it may have said something like, 'my daughter is missing'.  Seems more appropriate to me anyway, for Ron/Crystal to have worn something with those words on it. 

Ahhhh well.. At least word is getting out across the media that Haleigh is missing, no matter who wears what or how it's written or looks.  Sigh. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: March 13, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »

No media / cameras in my face  =  TODAY SHOW

TODAY SHOW =  $ $ $ $ $ $ $

$ $ $ $ $ $ = Honeymoon

Honeymoon Over = Home

Home =  Dwelling

Dwelling = NONE

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1217 on: March 13, 2009, 04:23:46 PM »

Wow you guys sure have a lot to say about this wedding! 
I do not agree with it, I think it is wrong that they did it at such an inapropriate time.

What was found yesterday?  I am still way back on page 41 trying to wade through all of these posts, have yet to find out if LE found anything yesterday during their search.

Found this and thought it was cute...has anyone seen Flossy? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1218 on: March 13, 2009, 04:25:04 PM »

Misty had on a missing Haleigh tee shirt, Ron did not I wonder why?

True!  And that's curious...

I didn't see all the writing at the top of Misty's shirt, did anyone else?  Seems to me that it may have said something like, 'my daughter is missing'.  Seems more appropriate to me anyway, for Ron/Crystal to have worn something with those words on it. 

Ahhhh well.. At least word is getting out across the media that Haleigh is missing, no matter who wears what or how it's written or looks.  Sigh. 

*editing to correct words on the shirt*  It's actually something like 'have you seen my daughter'

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: March 13, 2009, 04:25:24 PM »

Watching the Today Show interview for the 3rd time, and when Meredith asks Ronald about Ronald Jr's version of having seen a man in black that night, specifically, if Ronald believes that Ronald Jr said that to Crystal, he answers, "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

This statement has become too pat, IMO.

When Ronald, Jr. supposedly said that, Ronald Jr. was NOT at HOME either.

Point is, I find it inappropriate sometimes when Ronald uses this answer: "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

And he uses it a lot, IMO.

Makes my hinky-meter needle jiggle.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.