April 28, 2024, 07:31:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588909 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: March 13, 2009, 04:26:45 PM »

since when has it been ok to walk out on a police officer who is questioning you? and picking who of the police force that you will or will not talk to? if an officer is giving me a speeding ticket and I don't like his tone, are you telling me that I can request a different police officer to issue the ticket cause I don't like the one who pulled me over and is doing his job? 
If you don't have anything to hide, what does it matter what the policeman is saying to you or implying? these 2 should be getting a lawyer soon...then they would be questioned with their lawyer present and he can intervene if he thinks that the questions asked are inappropriate...jmo

They have their...one line answers.  LE maybe putting a bit more pressure on her, and she is calling it ....RUDE.   A new LE / FBI questioning her with a new approach, which her....one liners....does not fit in for answers.

I agree and in a nutshell (IMO)..... exactly, Grama.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: March 13, 2009, 04:27:27 PM »

Whew!!!  Hi fellow Monkeys!  I have been so far behind I havent been able to post comments on anything, just finished 1 1/2 THREADS, and am still not caught up on this current one but wanted to post something before THIS one locks   LOL

In the last thread and the one before that there were quite a few comments regarding the number of posts of a poster has. I just wanted to say that I have been a Monkey since 2005, I joined towards the end of the Scott Peterson case. I have been with Natalee's case since day one, same with Caylee's case, and currently the same with Haleigh's case, and read every day, several times, without fail unless I am out of town.  And you notice the number of my posts? Post count doesnt mean anything, I am living proof of that. Please dont assume that low post count means newbie, not true at all...and I think its possible that high post count doesnt always imply a long time member either. AND..I am not intending to imply that long time members are more important, that's not my intention at all, because I dont believe that to be the case. New members can bring much to the discussion, and in my nearly five years as a Monkey I am proud to say that IMO the Monkeys are a warm and welcoming group. They give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
FWIW, I just thought that might add some insight into post counts.
Huggs to all

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1222 on: March 13, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »

IM - Bushwhacker-----I don't even want to know the calorie count.  Sounds incredible.  Thanks.
It does sound incredible   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1223 on: March 13, 2009, 04:30:57 PM »

Watching the Today Show interview for the 3rd time, and when Meredith asks Ronald about Ronald Jr's version of having seen a man in black that night, specifically, if Ronald believes that Ronald Jr said that to Crystal, he answers, "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

This statement has become too pat, IMO.

When Ronald, Jr. supposedly said that, Ronald Jr. was NOT at HOME either.

Point is, I find it inappropriate sometimes when Ronald uses this answer: "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

And he uses it a lot, IMO.

Makes my hinky-meter needle jiggle.

I thought Meredith's question to him was "Do you believe that Ronald Jr. said this to Crystal", and I find his answer to not be pertaining to the situation, she did not ask him where he was the night of the abduction, but rather what his thoughts were of what Crystal says Ronald Jr. said.
Apropriate answer would have been, "I do not know, I was not in that conversation" or something of that nature.  Other than that he sounds like he is reitterating his own aliby a little too much....on the other hand he could be saying that he does not know if he believes Jr given that he was not home to see for himself the man in black....... I don't know nor do I understand it.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1224 on: March 13, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »

Wish  I could come up with a possibility other than these but my brain seems to be in unusually slo-mo today but no matter what i just can't see any kind of clever scenario from any of these guys that required sticking to a story, successfully cleaning a crime scene or having trusted pals that could keep Haleigh for an y length of time.  Just can't believe they're that smart,

it would really help if somethings would be confirmed or denied, what time did RC go/get off,  missing item    OMG  I'm just spinning around in circles need  more caffeine before posting

I hear ya mizjay!!  Looking at these scenarios, none seem likely with what we do know of the players so far.  Could be that someone else we aren't aware of yet, who could be capable of any of these things, may be the one, and someone in the know is just sitting on that info at all costs.  We dunno, and yesssssssssss we need so much more actual info!  It's not like Haleigh just up and walked out, at 5 years old, to begin a new life elsewhere.  Or that she was beamed up into a UFO.  Just cannot for the life of me think of what else is could be, despite whether the known players could or could not be capable of such things.  Frustrating!!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1225 on: March 13, 2009, 04:33:13 PM »

IM - Bushwhacker-----I don't even want to know the calorie count.  Sounds incredible.  Thanks.

Me either~it doesn't matter too much because I don't know anyone that can drink more than 2 and still walk Happy Birthday in advance!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: March 13, 2009, 04:37:52 PM »

Watching the Today Show interview for the 3rd time, and when Meredith asks Ronald about Ronald Jr's version of having seen a man in black that night, specifically, if Ronald believes that Ronald Jr said that to Crystal, he answers, "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

Point is, I find it inappropriate sometimes when Ronald uses this answer: "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

One thing we will know for sure is...He won't make any money on telling his story, will he??

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: March 13, 2009, 04:38:16 PM »

More post from the tat artist, Seiko you may have already posted these, so I apologize in advance if that;s the case:

amsterdampictures
am not tring to make anyone look anyway,you see what you see and then you hypothisise and come up with your own opinon or you watch the news take it as gospel and start repeating it like you were there!

MAMKCM1956 (4 days ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply Ronald Cummings sucks....He belongs in a cage.

amsterdampictures (4 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply add me and ill tell you were he belongs and why View all 4 comments

I wanna know what she knows

Can you provide the link back to this site??  Well, why not just start blogging and see what you can find out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uND4ogbsKD4&feature=channel_page

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: March 13, 2009, 04:38:43 PM »

Just wanted to comment on Crystal missing the 12 appointments.  This court hearing was over 3 years ago.  There is a good chance she had matured since.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: March 13, 2009, 04:43:30 PM »

Me either~it doesn't matter too much because I don't know anyone that can drink more than 2 and still walk Happy Birthday in advance!
Haven't tried a bushwhacker, but it doesn't sound like I could handle them.  I love me my dirty bananas though!

Sangsters rum cream
Banana Liquor
Coffee Liquor
1 banana
Ice

Throw it all in a blender.  I don't measure anything, just dump it in til the blender is full.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINNIE!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: March 13, 2009, 04:43:37 PM »

I thought Meredith's question to him was "Do you believe that Ronald Jr. said this to Crystal", and I find his answer to not be pertaining to the situation, she did not ask him where he was the night of the abduction, but rather what his thoughts were of what Crystal says Ronald Jr. said.
Apropriate answer would have been, "I do not know, I was not in that conversation" or something of that nature.  Other than that he sounds like he is reitterating his own aliby a little too much....on the other hand he could be saying that he does not know if he believes Jr given that he was not home to see for himself the man in black....... I don't know nor do I understand it.

Exactly what I was saying!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1231 on: March 13, 2009, 04:44:15 PM »

ron could have been on a break as well if he was at the convenience store...getting a snack or a Pepsi...does not seem strange to me...lots of folks run out on their breaks for this stuff...breaks are usually 15 minutes long right? maybe that is the only time that he was able to take his break?

That's true, cookie!  And yet, if it's true that Ron was at this store, during his work hours, perhaps on break, dinnertime, etc. why hasn't he mentioned that himself?   To my knowledge he hasn't said anything except "I was at work" over and over again.  And LE says he was "spotted at work", that his work confirmed that.  IMO all that has been said so far, has been to have everyone believe that he was at work and did not leave.  Had it been me, I would have immediately said something like, 'yes I was at work that night, leaving only once to run to the store, and was back in ____ minutes.' 

This lil tidbit of news, that he was not actually at work the entire time, (if true), only leads me to wonder..... what else he *could have done* while on break.  Why does he not mention this, but seemingly waits til the info is discovered and told?  What else might he not be mentioning? 

Not to mention that if Ronald gets off work at 3 AM ..why would he be having a break around 2 AM .. an hour before dismissal?

Good point!!  If he was actually taking his break at 2a, am thinking he would not return back to work afterward, only to get off at 3a, and drive back.  He may have just taken his breaks altogether at the end of his shift, putting him off work early for the evening.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: March 13, 2009, 04:45:39 PM »

Someone here asked earlier today for pictures of the ramp outside the back door. Something about a "rotten" spot.

I grabbed these for you:

Those are the best I could find, hope they help you.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1233 on: March 13, 2009, 04:47:25 PM »

I watched the Today Show interview and I'll betcha law enforcement has studied it dozens of times already also. Body language said alot.. So Ron doesn't think his personal life matters.. funny, when Cindy Anthony spoke to Greta that first time, she didn't want to answer questions about Crazy either..she said this is not about my daughter, this is about finding Caylee.. 

True that, flamom!  And CinCin continues to make it about everyone and everything else BUT Caylee.      

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: March 13, 2009, 04:48:01 PM »

Someone here asked earlier today for pictures of the ramp outside the back door. Something about a "rotten" spot.

I grabbed these for you:

Those are the best I could find, hope they help you.

Here is another view of the ramp.
http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/backdoor.jpg
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: March 13, 2009, 04:49:41 PM »

No Rose, I think you mentioned how Ronald did not look pleased during this ritual exchange of cake. I noticed that too, especially in comparison to Misty seemingly having great fun with it:

The whole marriage thing does not equate to those saying something along the lines of, they deserve some happiness. I don't really see either one appearing happy on the whole about the marriage.

JMO.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: March 13, 2009, 04:50:10 PM »

ron could have been on a break as well if he was at the convenience store...getting a snack or a Pepsi...does not seem strange to me...lots of folks run out on their breaks for this stuff...breaks are usually 15 minutes long right? maybe that is the only time that he was able to take his break?

That's true, cookie!  And yet, if it's true that Ron was at this store, during his work hours, perhaps on break, dinnertime, etc. why hasn't he mentioned that himself?   To my knowledge he hasn't said anything except "I was at work" over and over again.  And LE says he was "spotted at work", that his work confirmed that.  IMO all that has been said so far, has been to have everyone believe that he was at work and did not leave.  Had it been me, I would have immediately said something like, 'yes I was at work that night, leaving only once to run to the store, and was back in ____ minutes.' 

This lil tidbit of news, that he was not actually at work the entire time, (if true), only leads me to wonder..... what else he *could have done* while on break.  Why does he not mention this, but seemingly waits til the info is discovered and told?  What else might he not be mentioning? 

Not to mention that if Ronald gets off work at 3 AM ..why would he be having a break around 2 AM .. an hour before dismissal?

Good point!!  If he was actually taking his break at 2a, am thinking he would not return back to work afterward, only to get off at 3a, and drive back.  He may have just taken his breaks altogether at the end of his shift, putting him off work early for the evening.   

I wonder if Ron has to punch in and out of work.  If he took all of his breaks together at the end of the shift and punched out at 2am, the time card would only show him working til 2.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1237 on: March 13, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

Exactly what I was saying!
Well then...I am shocked to have someone in agreement with me.  LOL  (I kid)
I am with you Brandi, something is a bit off...smellin a tad fishy (and it can't be Casey)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: March 13, 2009, 04:51:15 PM »

He sends out messages to Haleigh, that daddy loves her.  He sends out messages to whoever has her to bring her home. 

He has beaten the path around that bush... 10 fold over.

He won't admit to any altercation that his own mother had stated.

His short, continuous, repeated replies leaves one to wonder.....does he REALLY WANT HALEIGH TO COME HOME.

His actions are speaking louder than his words.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1239 on: March 13, 2009, 04:52:30 PM »

No Rose, I think you mentioned how Ronald did not look pleased during this ritual exchange of cake. I noticed that too, especially in comparison to Misty seemingly having great fun with it:

The whole marriage thing does not equate to those saying something along the lines of, they deserve some happiness. I don't really see either one appearing happy on the whole about the marriage.

JMO.
Maybe it was one of those "Altimatum Weddings"...."marry me or I squeel". Misty is a minor!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.