April 28, 2024, 01:33:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588871 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: March 13, 2009, 04:54:22 PM »

No Rose, I think you mentioned how Ronald did not look pleased during this ritual exchange of cake. I noticed that too, especially in comparison to Misty seemingly having great fun with it:

The whole marriage thing does not equate to those saying something along the lines of, they deserve some happiness. I don't really see either one appearing happy on the whole about the marriage.

JMO.
Looks like he got out of his pink marrying shirt so as not to get cake all over it???

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1241 on: March 13, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »

The smiles on Misty's face versus the sour puss on Ron's....just a thought here.

Misty is young, duh, maybe she is not grasping the severity of the situation here. (Not making excuses, simply trying to figure her out before jumping to the "she did it" conclussion)  Despite what you may think, adolesence live in and within their own realm and world, regardless of what is hammered into their brains or told to them...its all about the "me".

Ron is missing his daughter or he is feeling some guilt of some sort.  Marries Misty to keep her quiet or to make her happy...after all no sense in losing her too.....

Again not making excuses just simply trying to figure them out before jumping on either side of the fence here.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1242 on: March 13, 2009, 04:58:22 PM »

He sends out messages to Haleigh, that daddy loves her.  He sends out messages to whoever has her to bring her home. 

He has beaten the path around that bush... 10 fold over.

He won't admit to any altercation that his own mother had stated.

His short, continuous, repeated replies leaves one to wonder.....does he REALLY WANT HALEIGH TO COME HOME.

His actions are speaking louder than his words.

He's hiding something and he is going to do whatever is needed to keep it hidden. I'm not saying he hurt Haleigh, I'm saying something else going on in his personal life, maybe selling drugs, something, and Misty of course knows, and that is why I feel it is one of the reasons he married her. Thanks Brandi for posting the cake pictures, Misty in her little tiara enjoying the cake with Ron, and Ron would rather be elsewhere. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: March 13, 2009, 05:00:59 PM »

WDBO Local News      
Haleigh Cummings' dad and stepmom appear on national TV
By Marva Hinton @ March 13, 2009 11:31 AM

It's been over a month since Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Satsuma. The girl's dad and his new bride appeared on the Today Show Friday morning. The national TV appearance came a day after the two were married.

Ronald Cummings and 17-year-old Misty Croslin, who's pictured at right, both said they don't believe deputies view Misty as a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance. The teen also said she walked out during a recent police interview because a new deputy on the case was rude to her.

"He was just like yelling and pretty much telling me I'm a liar," she said.

Deputies have pointed out inconsistencies in the teen's story, and she was asked about that during the interview with the Today Show's Meredith Vieira.

"Why did you say one thing one time and one time the other?" asked Vieira.

"Um, I don't know," said Misty after a long pause.

But Ronald says he believes her account of what happened the night five-year-old Haleigh disappeared. She told deputies she put the child to bed around 9:00 on the night of February 9, and when she woke up around 3:00 the next morning, the child was gone and the door of the family's trailer was propped open.

Ronald also stressed that the only reason he came on the show was to get the focus back on his missing daughter.

<http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/03/haleigh-cummings-dad-and-stepm.html>

Note the red 9:00

See how media make mistakes, all the time. Very frustrating.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1244 on: March 13, 2009, 05:01:30 PM »

IM - Bushwhacker-----I don't even want to know the calorie count.  Sounds incredible.  Thanks.

Me either~it doesn't matter too much because I don't know anyone that can drink more than 2 and still walk Happy Birthday in advance!

Thank You!!  It is neat that everyone celebrates my birthday being as it is St. Patty's Day. 

MM
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: March 13, 2009, 05:02:00 PM »

this little wedding screams out to me.......they are guilty of something......and they won't have to testify against each other.  i really didn't know what to think until they pulled that stunt...something ain't right

Regrets, I've had a few......
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1246 on: March 13, 2009, 05:03:27 PM »

hey you guys i had no idea where to put this..but i found this last night...is this not a bunch of bs..  casey anthony has a twitter account...wtf is that right???and useing baez iphone to log in on it... http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie

TWITTER ACCOUNT? I went in therelast night to see what all the talking was about!!!! and look who I found. http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie = TOT MOM CASEY LOGGING IN WITH JOSE BAEZ iphone.
Is this legal? She says she hates protective custody and that she is reading the bible and asking what in the world is she doing there!?!?! She's delusional!

I think it is a hoax... If she is using Jose's IPhone.. explain this...
# reading the bible and praying that this will all be over soon. meeting with jose later.11:37 AM Feb 24th from mobile web

I am sure he does not leave his phone there with her.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1247 on: March 13, 2009, 05:04:28 PM »

I use to work construction . A crane operator might need to take breaks when they get a chance . Can't leave a load hanging unattended . This is only a guess.

That's very true, alagary, and a good point to remember!  One of my sons used to work in a beef processing plant here in Nebraska.  He was responsible for the ermmmm frozen beef being brought in on conveyor belt from the truck into the plant.  Tons and tons of beef in the form of one frozen ermmmm cow after another.  (Sorry, but this IS the land of cows and corn.. lol)  Had to lock that belt down with an actual lock whenever he turned away, cuz if even one of them fell off the conveyor belt it could fall on a passerby and kill em.  Not something one can leave unattended to run over and grab a pop or smoke a ciggie outside.  Or run to the store, for that matter. 

Many kind of jobs dealing with equipment that could be dangerous if left to take a break.  Have been sympathetic even to city bus drivers, who need need need to take a potty break in the middle of a route. 

Am interested to know whether Ron operated his crane at the job site, or at the site of actual construction/repair, or perhaps some time spent at each.   If out at the work site, his crane is likely parked out there when not in use, Ron using his truck to go from job site to work site to home, etc.  And if that's the case, there likely *could be* a period of driving time, even during his shift while he legitamentally was clocked in and accounted for, where no one but him would know exactly where he was and what he was doing.  Could he have, for example, stopped at McD's enroute?  The store?  His home?  The woods, river, fields, enroute? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: March 13, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »

I also found this odd:

During the Today Show interview, Ronald said:

“That’s still drawing the focus off of Haleigh,” he said. “We need to be focused on Haleigh and not what I’m doing in my personal life … It’s nobody’s business what I do in my personal life. I go to work. I support my family. I don’t know what my personal life has to do with national TV. My daughter’s missing. That’s what has to do with national TV. We need to get her found.”

Not, I went to work, or I used to work. But the present tense.

Does he still work?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1249 on: March 13, 2009, 05:08:42 PM »

Even at the age of 17 one should know that "uhm I don't know" is really not the answer to give considering the severity of the situation. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1250 on: March 13, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »

hey you guys i had no idea where to put this..but i found this last night...is this not a bunch of bs..  casey anthony has a twitter account...wtf is that right???and useing baez iphone to log in on it... http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie

TWITTER ACCOUNT? I went in therelast night to see what all the talking was about!!!! and look who I found. http://twitter. com/kayseeomarie = TOT MOM CASEY LOGGING IN WITH JOSE BAEZ iphone.
Is this legal? She says she hates protective custody and that she is reading the bible and asking what in the world is she doing there!?!?! She's delusional!

Heard that last night too!!  Thank you for running that down and finding that info! 

Not sure whether it's legal or not.  Sure *seems* to me to (at the very least) be on the very edge of legal, and sneaky as all heck!  For her bozo of an attorney to allow it has got to be an unethical and sneak thing as well.  Not the first of what we've seen from both of em.  IMO.     At what point IS the judge gonna say, enough is enough!!!!??????? 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: March 13, 2009, 05:10:51 PM »

this little wedding screams out to me.......they are guilty of something......and they won't have to testify against each other.  i really didn't know what to think until they pulled that stunt...something ain't right

Juju    could be   but I wonder if it's not more simple.  Misty's mother and I think ron's too mentioned "them gettin' trashed" in the public eye. True fact, lots of talk about her immaturity, his motives for having her there, was she a babysitter or girlfriend, and lastly but most important, questions about Jr.'s safety.   One quick marriage should slam the door shut on all it (in their minds?)   Upstanding couple just trying to cope together.   

None of it changes my views but , thinking maybe they hope it will.  ??????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: March 13, 2009, 05:11:34 PM »

Even at the age of 17 one should know that "uhm I don't know" is really not the answer to give considering the severity of the situation. 

I agree. Unless she was just so nervous she could not think. Stage-struck, if you will.

*shrug*

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1253 on: March 13, 2009, 05:13:45 PM »

I don't post much but wanted to pop out of lurkdom to say that I agree.  I'm wondering if she feels guilty because she did something irresponsible. 

The whole wetting the bed thing keeps rolling around in my head. 

I'm wondering if she tried to get Haleigh sleep in her own room and Haleigh wouldn't settle down and wet the bed.  They said they used the back door to take out the garbage - maybe there was something that got damaged from the urine, like a book or stuffed animal, and Misty threw it out because she was frustrated and wanted to teach Haleigh a lesson.  She could have then put her to bed in her big bed as she originally stated.  Meanwhile, she washes the bedding and puts the mattress in her room.  It's a toddler bed so not cumbersome to move like a regular mattress would be.  When the bedding is dry, she wakes up Haleigh and then puts her on the little mattress.  Maybe Haleigh is upset because she wants the object Misty threw out (could this be the needed missing item?) and Misty says to go get it then.  Haleigh is crying and Misty ends up falling asleep.  My five year old could certainly turn on a kitchen light, and I'm sure Haleigh could if she was scared of the dark.  Could my five year old lift a brick?  Maybe, I'm not sure.  But if there was a brick near the door and she was scared of getting locked outside, it's conceivable that she did.  The photo posted recently doesn't show the brick used to hold the door open wide, as you would expect if it were a perp who wanted to make a fast exit.  It looks to be stuck in from the outside, after someone went through the door, right?  So the door wouldn't lock? 

So from there, I don't know.  LE said there is no evidence that Haleigh wandered off.  And my long winded theory doesn't explain who took Haleigh.  But it might explain why Misty's story is inconsistent and why she might feel responsible. 

Just my own opinion and complete conjecture.

Good to see you posting, DayOldDonuts!  This is an interesting theory, and certainly a possibility!  Am thinking that a 5 yr old may not be able to lift a cinderblock, but could probably shove/pull one a few inches or feet. 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: March 13, 2009, 05:14:50 PM »

I know this is way off topic now, but did I mention how much it tickles my funny bone to hear the phrase "Drive by poster". 

I know, me too, Sieko;

But that one is second only to my favorite - the jocosely facund, "Hit and run poster."

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1255 on: March 13, 2009, 05:15:30 PM »

Thanks Grama!! 

And I love your avi!    

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: March 13, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »

I don't post much but wanted to pop out of lurkdom to say that I agree.  I'm wondering if she feels guilty because she did something irresponsible. 

The whole wetting the bed thing keeps rolling around in my head. 

I'm wondering if she tried to get Haleigh sleep in her own room and Haleigh wouldn't settle down and wet the bed.  They said they used the back door to take out the garbage - maybe there was something that got damaged from the urine, like a book or stuffed animal, and Misty threw it out because she was frustrated and wanted to teach Haleigh a lesson.  She could have then put her to bed in her big bed as she originally stated.  Meanwhile, she washes the bedding and puts the mattress in her room.  It's a toddler bed so not cumbersome to move like a regular mattress would be.  When the bedding is dry, she wakes up Haleigh and then puts her on the little mattress.  Maybe Haleigh is upset because she wants the object Misty threw out (could this be the needed missing item?) and Misty says to go get it then.  Haleigh is crying and Misty ends up falling asleep.  My five year old could certainly turn on a kitchen light, and I'm sure Haleigh could if she was scared of the dark.  Could my five year old lift a brick?  Maybe, I'm not sure.  But if there was a brick near the door and she was scared of getting locked outside, it's conceivable that she did.  The photo posted recently doesn't show the brick used to hold the door open wide, as you would expect if it were a perp who wanted to make a fast exit.  It looks to be stuck in from the outside, after someone went through the door, right?  So the door wouldn't lock? 

So from there, I don't know.  LE said there is no evidence that Haleigh wandered off.  And my long winded theory doesn't explain who took Haleigh.  But it might explain why Misty's story is inconsistent and why she might feel responsible. 

Just my own opinion and complete conjecture.

Good to see you posting, DayOldDonuts!  This is an interesting theory, and certainly a possibility!  Am thinking that a 5 yr old may not be able to lift a cinderblock, but could probably shove/pull one a few inches or feet. 

It is not a whole cinderblock.

Just a piece of one.

Just sayin.

See picture below.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: March 13, 2009, 05:18:55 PM »

Has anyone thought that the reason for the marriage might be that Misty is pregnant?  With all the national attention I'm sure that Ron's mother would push for this union. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: March 13, 2009, 05:19:40 PM »

Someone here asked earlier today for pictures of the ramp outside the back door. Something about a "rotten" spot.

I grabbed these for you:

Those are the best I could find, hope they help you.

Thanks Brandi - I think it was IBE who asked for it and I knew I'd seen that first photo of yours someplace!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: March 13, 2009, 05:20:32 PM »

Has anyone thought that the reason for the marriage might be that Misty is pregnant?  With all the national attention I'm sure that Ron's mother would push for this union. 

I personally ruled that out for one reason:

She would not have had to get parental permission to marry under the age of 18 IF she were pregnant.

And she got permission.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.