April 28, 2024, 11:22:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588931 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: March 13, 2009, 05:21:19 PM »

It is not a whole cinderblock.

Just a piece of one.

Just sayin.

See picture below.

I was just going to ask about this.  Is this THE piece of cinder block?  Didn't LE take that from the home?
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: March 13, 2009, 05:21:39 PM »

WELL I COME IN HERE ALOT...I DIDN'T JUST COME IN HERE AND PUT IT UP JUST OUT OF THE BLUE..I WAS REPLYING TO WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAD SAID.. FOR SOME REASON THE PROOF THAT SOMEONE SAYS I NEED TO COME UP WITH, IS GONE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT...BUT I CAN TELL YOU THIS. SHE IS NO LONGER THERE..AS I DO BELIEVE THE PERSON TO BE TELLING ME THE TRUTH..

Thanks for the input, luvmyboys; I find Wayanne and her accounts of things very interesting.

Also, I am on decaff FWIW.   

That is all.  Smile

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: March 13, 2009, 05:21:52 PM »

Has anyone thought that the reason for the marriage might be that Misty is pregnant?  With all the national attention I'm sure that Ron's mother would push for this union. 

oh  yeah,  forgot all bout that possibilty  duh
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: March 13, 2009, 05:22:55 PM »

Someone here asked earlier today for pictures of the ramp outside the back door. Something about a "rotten" spot.

I grabbed these for you:

Those are the best I could find, hope they help you.

Thanks Brandi - I think it was IBE who asked for it and I knew I'd seen that first photo of yours someplace!

Klaas, I have so many photos now of this case ...if you can think of any that you think I should add to the photos/maps section, please let me know here or send me a quick email.

I am just not sure what all belongs there.

Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1264 on: March 13, 2009, 05:24:36 PM »

Hi....does anyone have a picture of the ramp going to the back door?  I caught a quick glimpse last night, and it looked as though the ramp is rotten in one place....  Thanks...

Hi Mere!  I don't have any pics of the ramp, sorry.  But there are monkeys who have posted several different views of that ramp.  Have thought that the ramp looks a bit 'rickety', as if it may sway a bit with someone on it.  Can't be sure of that tho, it just looks like that to me.  Could be there's an area that's rotted, believe it might be older, having been put up by a former tenant/owner. 

One of the earlier views of the ramp shows a portion of a cinderblock to the right side of the ramp, lying flat on the ramp, as in being where the screen door would be if it were wide open and ready to be propped wide open by that block.  The most recent view of the ramp shows the cinderblock all the way over to the left side up against the doorjamb, holding the door open just a tad.  Like maybe the block is even turned upright on an edge or such, rather than lying flat. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: March 13, 2009, 05:28:16 PM »

Has anyone thought that the reason for the marriage might be that Misty is pregnant?  With all the national attention I'm sure that Ron's mother would push for this union. 

I personally ruled that out for one reason:

She would not have had to get parental permission to marry under the age of 18 IF she were pregnant.

And she got permission.

Good catch Brandi   !!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: March 13, 2009, 05:29:58 PM »

Sieko stated:
I was just going to ask about this.  Is this THE piece of cinder block?  Didn't LE take that from the home?

Darned good question! I thought I heard that they had taken it.

But then on a news video, I am not sure which one atm .. In an earlier Today Show... they showed this picture, saying "the door was propped open just like this."

So ... good question!

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: March 13, 2009, 05:33:58 PM »

SHE IS A WAK JOB!!!SHE HAS ALREADY LEFT FROM THAT AREA...SOMEONE GOT AHOLD OF THE FAMILY AND TOLD THEM THAT  WAYNNEE IS OUT OF HER MIND. SHE IS ALWAYS TELLING LIES TRYING TO START TROUBLE..WITH OTHER PEOPLE SHE ALSO HAS STOLE BB11 BLOGS AND CLAIMED THAT THEY WERE HERS...THIS IS AM EMAIL I GOT YESTERDAY ABOUT HER...Wayanne has barracaided herself into crystals small trailor and will not leave she is having a mental breakdown- paranoid delusions--she is demanding protection from the police because she is stating that my team is going to kill her..........i kid you not......they said they are trying to calm her down and get her removed and onto an airplane or they will have to baker act her--5150----this is a direct quote. i was asked to make my page private until she is under control. crystals new atty has NOT arrived on the scence yet--rj grund is sending his private investigator their to help get her under control and onto a plane. oops mybad--i broke the crazy lady........spread the word........they asked me not to write a blog about this until after they have wayanne under control. dead serious!!

Hi luvmyboys..
I am just wondering if this is the same "rj grund" that was once engaged to Casey Anthony? And if so , how did he get in the middle of this case? (goes straight to the confused corner)
Thanks!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: March 13, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »

Island....to say that you didn't feel like getting out of bed to take your sick kid to the doctor sounds lazy and selfish to me....
at the time that she didn't feel like getting out of bed, Haleigh was living with her right? so how could ron have been abusing her at that time so that she didn't feel like getting out of bed to take Haleigh to the doctor? it was her responsibility as the custodial parent to make sure that this little child get the childcare they she required...jmo..

IM, what Cookie is saying is very reasonable, IMO!  I totally have been with you in your thinking about Crystal, IM.. That she seems to be an abuse survivor, yes.  That she seems to have been beaten down emotionally, perhaps physically, yes.  That shes made some mistakes, yet owned up to those to the court, while Ron has made mistakes and denies them, yes.  And etc. for the majority of what you have posted about Crystal, including the info from all the legal documents and the convos you've had with Marie. 

However, am gently suggesting, IM, that you might be a bit emotionally bogged down with the stuff on Crystal, perhaps to the point that you might not be able to hear any possible negative regarding her or her family.  Please take a look at that, cuz it just might be true hun.  I worry that you might be too emotionally invested in what we know about Crystal.  Yes, I totally agree that she needs an advocate, and am happy that folks are helping her.  Yet to fully advocate for her, one needs to keep a clear and open mind, being willing to see all possible sides, in order to fully protect Crystal in the areas that she needs advocating for. 

Make sense??  You are wonderful at what you do, think, share with others.  Please take care of *you* while you're at it, k?  We want for you to remain emotionally balanced, cuz this case and any others can surely take a lot out of us, emotionally.  We care about you!  That's why I'm writing this.  Hope it's taken by you, in the spirit that it was given. 

Wyks~appreciate your concern......I guess everyone missed the post when I replied and AGREED about the flimsy excuses....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: cookie on Today at 10:43:06 AM
Seiko...sounds like flimsy excuses to me about not getting her child to the doctor appointments...laziness and excuses...If granny was willing to drive the child to the doctor, Crystal could have driven and let granny snooze if that was the problem with transportation...

I agree, but I also think Ron could have stepped up to the plate and helped out, she had a one-two yr old and a newborn baby........he bears just as much responsibility as she does in seeing that the got to the doctor as his work record was spotty, working on and off and never consistently, so he should have helped.....Also, IIRC she didn't have a driver's license at that point.

I didn't miss those posts, IM, and am glad that you were able to get outside the box, so to speak, at least with the first post above, in making those points.  I was speaking to the whole thing in an overall way, that's all. 

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: March 13, 2009, 05:36:49 PM »

from what i understand..it is the rev.grund jesse dad
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1270 on: March 13, 2009, 05:36:56 PM »

I have to say a couple of things and any of you can just swish on by if you don't want to hear them.

First.  In most cases I have read about or seen on the news the results of lie detector tests are never revealed.  Maybe after the fact but not during an investigation.

Second.  Other than to us what difference does it make if they passed the test.  They cannot be arrested because they failed it nor is it admissible in court.  And they may be keeping it quiet to throw someone off.

Third.  I know if I were telling the truth about something (and Misty swears she is) I would be very upset if they kept asking me the same thing over and over and insinuating that I was lying.  Kind of like NG those interviewers can be brutal until they get the answer they want.  And then they will even report a lie.

Fourth.  I am sure the trip to New York and last night in the hotel was spent with Ron telling Misty to keep her mouth shut and be careful what she said.  I think he was doing the same thing by being very careful in what he said.

I am not saying that is right, but we all know that no matter what he says someone will question his honesty, etc.

I personally thought the interview went pretty well for them.  And now I am really confused.  Neither look happy.  I actually felt sorry for him a little bit. Maybe a good actor. All above just my opinion trying to be unbiased.

Thought-provoking!  Thanks, Minnie! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1271 on: March 13, 2009, 05:40:54 PM »

I just like to notice the little things.  Like I believe if Misty got up to use the bathroom as she states and used the bathroom outside of the bedroom it is because the one in the master bedroom has no door in any of the pictures I've seen.  Only a knee wall around the toliet, so it makes since to me that she would choose the other bathroom over the master bathroom to use with sleeping children in the room. 

It's all in the details to me, no mystery.

if I get up in the night to use the bathroom, I use the closest one and don't turn on any lights..I would not go to the opposite end to use the toilet when one is right in my room/area...I doubt that sleeping children wake up from a toilet flushing...mine don't anyways...but who knows ?

Mine don't either.  Even as young adults they don't hear that, although I do hear them when they've gone in there, even if they used the bathroom downstairs.  That's a 'mom thing' tho.  Guess for kids, it's just one of those things that occur in the home at night that they've gotten used to, and it doesn't seem to jar any of them awake. 

Not like the time I went to the bathroom in the dark, cuz that's a 'mom thing' too,    and realized my oldest son's pet snake had gotten loose, climbed the stairs and was sitting on the small garbage can next to the toilet... making rustling noises.  You can betcha bottom dollar all three of my sons (and likely any neighbor within hearing distance), heard my screams.  Oldest son falling out of bed being jolted awake at something he had never heard in the night before.  Then telling me I had emotionally abused his snake by screaming.     But I digress....

Same son who now has crazy night shift/late night dinner  ??????  See what all that trauma did???  J/K of course.

Nawwww, that's my mid son with the crazy dinner time.  lol  However, the oldest is the other crazy night shift/late night dinner, yet has a fiance taking care of that for him.  So you may be right!!  MWAHAHAHA!   

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: March 13, 2009, 05:42:44 PM »

oh my, well i am sorry!!!!i was not yelling at no one...no one ever even talks to me in here unless they think i have done something wrong...or i need to explain myself... sorry about the caps
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: March 13, 2009, 05:43:05 PM »

from what i understand..it is the rev.grund jesse dad

Wow-thank you -luvmyboys!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: March 13, 2009, 05:46:03 PM »

you are welcome...when i find out more i will let you guys no.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: March 13, 2009, 05:47:16 PM »

oh my, well i am sorry!!!!i was not yelling at no one...no one ever even talks to me in here unless they think i have done something wrong...or i need to explain myself... sorry about the caps

Well, I am talking to you: Hi!

Glad to see you posting here!

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: March 13, 2009, 05:47:33 PM »

I have been lurking for some time now..then acouple days ago something was said and I was like hey I want to respond to that. I needed a voice so i registered and look im here n forgot what I wanted to reply to..lol After lurking for months I want to say everyone here is so very knowledgeable...and its a great place to hang out and try to figure this out...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1277 on: March 13, 2009, 05:47:38 PM »

About the wedding....

... snipped with respect

Have to say Rana... I agree!   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: March 13, 2009, 05:47:41 PM »

Behavioral Science Info

(I bolded it so you can easily see to scroll past it for those who think it's hooey) Smile

For those who are interseted in cutting edge behavioral science in general, and/or deception detection, research on emotion and its expression.... Dr. Paul Ekman has written 100 or so articles published in psych journals and other periodicals; and he's the author and co-author of several books and like, "Emotion in the Human Face,"  "Facial Action Coding System," "What the Face Reveals" "Telling Lies" etc.

Anyway, below is the link to his website where there's info on things such as:

* Micro expressions,

* Unconscious facial expressions that can reveal possible deception,

* Why people lie, (reasons other than the obvious)
Smile

In other words, many times - like it or not - the truth is written all over our faces."

LINK - "Read Between the Lies"

http://www.paulekman.com/about.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: March 13, 2009, 05:48:26 PM »

I have been lurking for some time now..then acouple days ago something was said and I was like hey I want to respond to that. I needed a voice so i registered and look im here n forgot what I wanted to reply to..lol After lurking for months I want to say everyone here is so very knowledgeable...and its a great place to hang out and try to figure this out...

Welcome Lady!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.