April 28, 2024, 04:27:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588894 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1280 on: March 13, 2009, 05:50:27 PM »

Rana, just have to say... The rundown you posted earlier on what we know so far in this case, and questions as well.. Wow, awesome job!!  Thanks so much!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: March 13, 2009, 05:52:46 PM »

I have been lurking for some time now..then acouple days ago something was said and I was like hey I want to respond to that. I needed a voice so i registered and look im here n forgot what I wanted to reply to..lol After lurking for months I want to say everyone here is so very knowledgeable...and its a great place to hang out and try to figure this out...
Welcome to the Jungle!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: March 13, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »

I have been lurking for some time now..then acouple days ago something was said and I was like hey I want to respond to that. I needed a voice so i registered and look im here n forgot what I wanted to reply to..lol After lurking for months I want to say everyone here is so very knowledgeable...and its a great place to hang out and try to figure this out...

lady:

heh .. too funny. Forgot what you wanted to say. Been there, done that too many times, myself! 

Glad to have you among us!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: March 13, 2009, 05:59:56 PM »

this little wedding screams out to me.......they are guilty of something......and they won't have to testify against each other.  i really didn't know what to think until they pulled that stunt...something ain't right

Juju    could be   but I wonder if it's not more simple.  Misty's mother and I think ron's too mentioned "them gettin' trashed" in the public eye. True fact, lots of talk about her immaturity, his motives for having her there, was she a babysitter or girlfriend, and lastly but most important, questions about Jr.'s safety.   One quick marriage should slam the door shut on all it (in their minds?)   Upstanding couple just trying to cope together.   

None of it changes my views but , thinking maybe they hope it will.  ??????

and they won't have to testify against each other ------ Not true

The marriage was done due to if, LE wanted to persue it, Ronald could be prosecuted for being sexually involved with Misty, a minor.

It appears that spouse testimony, love, etc. had nothing to do with the marriage. The marriage was to avoid sex with a minor charges.

This explains why Ron does not appear to be such a happy camper regarding the wedding. 

A wedding of necessity for Ron in his opinion.

Now this may be a little far fetched, but the two may have some type of agreement between them after LE got involved. You marry me to keep me from going to  prison and I want tell what I know about what happened the night Haleigh went missing, or vise versa.

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1284 on: March 13, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »

SHE IS A WAK JOB!!!SHE HAS ALREADY LEFT FROM THAT AREA...SOMEONE GOT AHOLD OF THE FAMILY AND TOLD THEM THAT  WAYNNEE IS OUT OF HER MIND. SHE IS ALWAYS TELLING LIES TRYING TO START TROUBLE..WITH OTHER PEOPLE SHE ALSO HAS STOLE BB11 BLOGS AND CLAIMED THAT THEY WERE HERS...THIS IS AM EMAIL I GOT YESTERDAY ABOUT HER...Wayanne has barracaided herself into crystals small trailor and will not leave she is having a mental breakdown- paranoid delusions--she is demanding protection from the police because she is stating that my team is going to kill her..........i kid you not......they said they are trying to calm her down and get her removed and onto an airplane or they will have to baker act her--5150----this is a direct quote. i was asked to make my page private until she is under control. crystals new atty has NOT arrived on the scence yet--rj grund is sending his private investigator their to help get her under control and onto a plane. oops mybad--i broke the crazy lady........spread the word........they asked me not to write a blog about this until after they have wayanne under control. dead serious!!

Hi luvmyboys..
I am just wondering if this is the same "rj grund" that was once engaged to Casey Anthony? And if so , how did he get in the middle of this case? (goes straight to the confused corner)
Thanks!!

RJ is Jesse's father, Jesse was engaged to KC,or did I miss something?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: March 13, 2009, 06:02:11 PM »

About the wedding....

... snipped with respect

Have to say Rana... I agree!   

Heh heh, Wyks... Wyks.. Wyks.... -- seems a small effort for dude to endure the heavy burden and go that extra mile and perhaps tuck in his shirt and temporarily remove his shades for a few seconds....... for his wedding; But far be it from me -- I certainly don't want to come across as judgmental. Smile

(Insert facetious monkey emoticon here;)

(Do we have one? heh)

And by all means, feel free to snip me anytime, Wyks!!  Smile  What's a snip among good friends? Hey, I appreesh the non-Pillsbury-Dough-Boy, aka non-15-deep-embedded-quote-stacks. (TM Muffy Bee) (IIRC, that was MuffyBee's amusing reference)   Smile  (Sorry if I got it wrong.)

MOO. That is all. Smile    .   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1286 on: March 13, 2009, 06:04:29 PM »

Whew!!!  Hi fellow Monkeys!  I have been so far behind I havent been able to post comments on anything, just finished 1 1/2 THREADS, and am still not caught up on this current one but wanted to post something before THIS one locks   LOL

In the last thread and the one before that there were quite a few comments regarding the number of posts of a poster has. I just wanted to say that I have been a Monkey since 2005, I joined towards the end of the Scott Peterson case. I have been with Natalee's case since day one, same with Caylee's case, and currently the same with Haleigh's case, and read every day, several times, without fail unless I am out of town.  And you notice the number of my posts? Post count doesnt mean anything, I am living proof of that. Please dont assume that low post count means newbie, not true at all...and I think its possible that high post count doesnt always imply a long time member either. AND..I am not intending to imply that long time members are more important, that's not my intention at all, because I dont believe that to be the case. New members can bring much to the discussion, and in my nearly five years as a Monkey I am proud to say that IMO the Monkeys are a warm and welcoming group. They give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
FWIW, I just thought that might add some insight into post counts.
Huggs to all

Hi Gabby! 

I agree with what you've said!  And in at least one post that I made to another member, I did mention her/him being a new monkey, cuz s/he joined about a week ago.  This is one who has not contributed a great deal yet, except for complaints and snarky comments, post after post after post.  Some folks ran with the 'new monkey' comment, missing my point entirely.  Monkeys who have been here longer and new monkeys as well, no matter the post count, need not be snarky IMO if that is all they have ever contributed in these threads.  Just wanted to mention that again, as it seems my point was missed by many others. 

That's Emmy in your avi?  She's beautiful!!   

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: March 13, 2009, 06:05:48 PM »

Thanks Brandi, Ron and Misty certainly didn't look like a happy couple, since they just got married, but the one thing that jumped out to me was, why wasn't Ron in a missing Haleigh tee shirt? Stood out to me. I read things that I thought made Wayanne a good advocate, but what do I know, the pic you posted, she does look a little out there to me. 

Yes, pictures can be "read" in different ways, I am aware, but apparently this is a picture that she chose to post of her.

I tend to agree with you, a little "out there" IMNSHO. That just goes along with what I have read about her also.

So, the jury is still out, but does have a lean to it.  LOL

Brandi, I noticed she lives in Ariozna, in Avondale.  That area is a poor area and a  heavy crime city with an enormous drug problem.  It is due west of Phoenix.  Not an area that I would drive through, nor stop in on purpose.  My girlfriends daughter is a cop there, and she has some very interesting, and very frightening stories to tell.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: March 13, 2009, 06:06:10 PM »

this little wedding screams out to me.......they are guilty of something......and they won't have to testify against each other.  i really didn't know what to think until they pulled that stunt...something ain't right

Juju    could be   but I wonder if it's not more simple.  Misty's mother and I think ron's too mentioned "them gettin' trashed" in the public eye. True fact, lots of talk about her immaturity, his motives for having her there, was she a babysitter or girlfriend, and lastly but most important, questions about Jr.'s safety.   One quick marriage should slam the door shut on all it (in their minds?)   Upstanding couple just trying to cope together.   

None of it changes my views but , thinking maybe they hope it will.  ??????

and they won't have to testify against each other ------ Not true

The marriage was done due to if, LE wanted to persue it, Ronald could be prosecuted for being sexually involved with Misty, a minor.

It appears that spouse testimony, love, etc. had nothing to do with the marriage. The marriage was to avoid sex with a minor charges.

This explains why Ron does not appear to be such a happy camper regarding the wedding. 

A wedding of necessity for Ron in his opinion.

Now this may be a little far fetched, but the two may have some type of agreement between them after LE got involved. You marry me to keep me from going to  prison and I want tell what I know about what happened the night Haleigh went missing, or vise versa.

and you know all of this how?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: March 13, 2009, 06:08:12 PM »

Has anyone thought that the reason for the marriage might be that Misty is pregnant?  With all the national attention I'm sure that Ron's mother would push for this union. 

I personally ruled that out for one reason:

She would not have had to get parental permission to marry under the age of 18 IF she were pregnant.

And she got permission.

Thanks didn't know that was the case in Florida, not the case in my state. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: March 13, 2009, 06:08:54 PM »

If she had wandered off, they would have found her close to home.
Can't see a kid who is afraid of the dark going outside for any reason.
Didn't someone say it was very dark at night there as there aren't alot of lights ?
Misty looked way better in her dress than we usually see her. Still way too young to be taking all this on, just turned 17.
As for who's telling the truth and who isn't, LE doesn't think she is being truthful.
Why ? If she did something to Haleigh, she could not have gone very far on foot.
So, IMO she is covering something up. For someone that she loves. Not either cousin as she didn't seen to have a good word to say about either one of her cousins. What would be a motive for her to lie ? Who would she lie for ?   
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: March 13, 2009, 06:09:59 PM »

oh my, well i am sorry!!!!i was not yelling at no one...no one ever even talks to me in here unless they think i have done something wrong...or i need to explain myself... sorry about the caps

I don't think you have done anything wrong and I am talking to you.

I'm sorry but you made me laugh with that one 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: March 13, 2009, 06:10:11 PM »

Watching the Today Show interview for the 3rd time, and when Meredith asks Ronald about Ronald Jr's version of having seen a man in black that night, specifically, if Ronald believes that Ronald Jr said that to Crystal, he answers, "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

This statement has become too pat, IMO.

When Ronald, Jr. supposedly said that, Ronald Jr. was NOT at HOME either.

Point is, I find it inappropriate sometimes when Ronald uses this answer: "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

And he uses it a lot, IMO.

Makes my hinky-meter needle jiggle.

I thought Meredith's question to him was "Do you believe that Ronald Jr. said this to Crystal", and I find his answer to not be pertaining to the situation, she did not ask him where he was the night of the abduction, but rather what his thoughts were of what Crystal says Ronald Jr. said.
Apropriate answer would have been, "I do not know, I was not in that conversation" or something of that nature.  Other than that he sounds like he is reitterating his own aliby a little too much....on the other hand he could be saying that he does not know if he believes Jr given that he was not home to see for himself the man in black....... I don't know nor do I understand it.

I agree, Dolce.  Especially the bolded part.  It's true that it can be looked at in different ways tho, yes.  Just seems to me, that it has become more and more often that Ron is using this statement as answers to questions that it really isn't necessary.  If it had happened once or twice, mmmmkay, could give him the benefit of the doubt.  Yet it's not just a couple times he's used it unnecessarily, IMO.  Dunno what to think of that. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: March 13, 2009, 06:11:41 PM »

Has anyone thought that the reason for the marriage might be that Misty is pregnant?  With all the national attention I'm sure that Ron's mother would push for this union. 

She would not have had to get parental permission to marry under the age of 18 IF she were pregnant.

And she got permission.

Thanks didn't know that was the case in Florida, not the case in my state. 

Welcome.

We looked up the requirements for marriage in Putnam County and posted them here the day before it was announced that they were going to get married. Also, if she had a child, not just pregnant, she would not need parental permission to get married under the age of 18 there. We monkeys are a smart bunch.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: March 13, 2009, 06:12:23 PM »

And she got permission.

Good catch Brandi   !!!

What if Ron didn't want to get married?  Wouldn't having you future mother-in-law signing the papers tell him that he either would do it or get charges for statutory rape?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1295 on: March 13, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »

ron could have been on a break as well if he was at the convenience store...getting a snack or a Pepsi...does not seem strange to me...lots of folks run out on their breaks for this stuff...breaks are usually 15 minutes long right? maybe that is the only time that he was able to take his break?

That's true, cookie!  And yet, if it's true that Ron was at this store, during his work hours, perhaps on break, dinnertime, etc. why hasn't he mentioned that himself?   To my knowledge he hasn't said anything except "I was at work" over and over again.  And LE says he was "spotted at work", that his work confirmed that.  IMO all that has been said so far, has been to have everyone believe that he was at work and did not leave.  Had it been me, I would have immediately said something like, 'yes I was at work that night, leaving only once to run to the store, and was back in ____ minutes.' 

This lil tidbit of news, that he was not actually at work the entire time, (if true), only leads me to wonder..... what else he *could have done* while on break.  Why does he not mention this, but seemingly waits til the info is discovered and told?  What else might he not be mentioning? 

Not to mention that if Ronald gets off work at 3 AM ..why would he be having a break around 2 AM .. an hour before dismissal?

Good point!!  If he was actually taking his break at 2a, am thinking he would not return back to work afterward, only to get off at 3a, and drive back.  He may have just taken his breaks altogether at the end of his shift, putting him off work early for the evening.   

I wonder if Ron has to punch in and out of work.  If he took all of his breaks together at the end of the shift and punched out at 2am, the time card would only show him working til 2.

That's true enough about the time card, Sieko!   He could even have had said to a co-worker something like 'hey dude, punch me out, am gonna take my breaks now'.  We just don't know.  Am wondering too if he had to punch in and out. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1296 on: March 13, 2009, 06:20:15 PM »

WELCOME LADY   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1297 on: March 13, 2009, 06:21:17 PM »

He sends out messages to Haleigh, that daddy loves her.  He sends out messages to whoever has her to bring her home. 

He has beaten the path around that bush... 10 fold over.

He won't admit to any altercation that his own mother had stated.

His short, continuous, repeated replies leaves one to wonder.....does he REALLY WANT HALEIGH TO COME HOME.

His actions are speaking louder than his words.

Yep, exactly, Grama! 

From what I recall... Seems in the earlier interviews, Ron was focused on his anger at whoever 'stole' Haleigh while he was at work, etc.  When folks around the net started posting their puzzlement that he hadn't made a direct appeal cuz he *loves* Haleigh, sure seems that Ron THEN switched gears and began making those direct appeals, including how much he loves his daughter, his baby, who is heart, etc. 

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: March 13, 2009, 06:22:47 PM »

Rana, just have to say... The rundown you posted earlier on what we know so far in this case, and questions as well.. Wow, awesome job!!  Thanks so much!   

can you tell me where to find this...trying to catch up

Regrets, I've had a few......
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: March 13, 2009, 06:23:11 PM »

SHE IS A WAK JOB!!!SHE HAS ALREADY LEFT FROM THAT AREA...SOMEONE GOT AHOLD OF THE FAMILY AND TOLD THEM THAT  WAYNNEE IS OUT OF HER MIND. SHE IS ALWAYS TELLING LIES TRYING TO START TROUBLE..WITH OTHER PEOPLE SHE ALSO HAS STOLE BB11 BLOGS AND CLAIMED THAT THEY WERE HERS...THIS IS AM EMAIL I GOT YESTERDAY ABOUT HER...Wayanne has barracaided herself into crystals small trailor and will not leave she is having a mental breakdown- paranoid delusions--she is demanding protection from the police because she is stating that my team is going to kill her..........i kid you not......they said they are trying to calm her down and get her removed and onto an airplane or they will have to baker act her--5150----this is a direct quote. i was asked to make my page private until she is under control. crystals new atty has NOT arrived on the scence yet--rj grund is sending his private investigator their to help get her under control and onto a plane. oops mybad--i broke the crazy lady........spread the word........they asked me not to write a blog about this until after they have wayanne under control. dead serious!!

Hi luvmyboys..
I am just wondering if this is the same "rj grund" that was once engaged to Casey Anthony? And if so , how did he get in the middle of this case? (goes straight to the confused corner)
Thanks!!

RJ is Jesse's father, Jesse was engaged to KC,or did I miss something?

Maybe I am wrong her, but wasn't this Wayanne the one that was harrassing B-11, the one that had the mykatie blog??  OK, now I had been reading on the topix thread about Jesse Grund supporters, and there was quite a uproar there, as there was harrassement against Rev. & Mrs. Grund as well, to the point that there was to be some legal action taken.

Now....how did Rev. Grund get involved with Wayanne...and did I read that correctly, he is supporting her.  Sorry, maybe I missed something along the way here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.