April 27, 2024, 07:33:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588762 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: March 13, 2009, 06:49:41 PM »

I am still thinking about The Today Show interview. If Ron thought by flying to NY and going on the show would help in the search to find Haleigh, I must loudly beg to differ.

What he has done is make himself look guiltier than he did before, and his new bride looked like a complete idiot, but then again this  ::MonkeyConfused::MOO.

luckyday

Meet other Monkeys -   

At least we are all on the same brain level.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1321 on: March 13, 2009, 06:51:54 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys!

Just caught up reading the thread, watching the Today Show video (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29674806#29657605) for those who have not seen it, and capturing a few images, uploading them so I can share them along with my thoughts.

You all have stated my concerns very well about the Today Show appearances, from the church sending an email stating that they "do not agree with this union" to Misty walking out of a LE interview the day before her wedding, because the "new to the case" interviewer was rude, yelling and called her a liar, to how many times did Ronald throw out, "I was at work." Oh and, Misty seemingly looking to Ronald to help her answer the question Meredith asked about why Misty's story of what happened that night keep changing. And then Misty, not getting any help, just said, "I don't know." (bah!)

Oh, yes, and how the "happily married" couple appeared when Meredith stated that they had just gotten married yesterday.  I don't see happiness in their demeanors at all.

This is how they appeared at that moment when Meredith mentioned their wedding:

Then, below I captured Ronald's look on his face when he again said, "I was at work"

I am left just shaking my head.

On another note, here is a capture of Wayanne Kruger's page from http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=491739816

I am not sure what to think of her yet. I don't get a good feeling about her, myself. But that is my gut talking, mostly.

Thanks Brandi, for those captures; You got wicked, mad skillz, with a Z- as the kids say.  Smile

Also, I deserve a pelting after I ask this; but, by any chance, is it possible that Ms. Kruger and Crystal Cummings are consulting the same hair stylist?

Commence the pelting.

Lord forgive me; That was shallow and uncalled for, but I was compelled to ask. My apologies, monkeys.

MOO

Rana, maybe that's how Wayanne met the families - at the local beauty parlor, "Corn for Crowns."  May the pelting now commence!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: March 13, 2009, 06:52:03 PM »

Hello Fellow Monkeys!

Just caught up reading the thread, watching the Today Show video (http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29674806#29657605) for those who have not seen it, and capturing a few images, uploading them so I can share them along with my thoughts.

You all have stated my concerns very well about the Today Show appearances, from the church sending an email stating that they "do not agree with this union" to Misty walking out of a LE interview the day before her wedding, because the "new to the case" interviewer was rude, yelling and called her a liar, to how many times did Ronald throw out, "I was at work." Oh and, Misty seemingly looking to Ronald to help her answer the question Meredith asked about why Misty's story of what happened that night keep changing. And then Misty, not getting any help, just said, "I don't know." (bah!)

Oh, yes, and how the "happily married" couple appeared when Meredith stated that they had just gotten married yesterday.  I don't see happiness in their demeanors at all.

This is how they appeared at that moment when Meredith mentioned their wedding:

Then, below I captured Ronald's look on his face when he again said, "I was at work"

I am left just shaking my head.

On another note, here is a capture of Wayanne Kruger's page from http://www.care2.com/c2c/people/profile.html?pid=491739816

I am not sure what to think of her yet. I don't get a good feeling about her, myself. But that is my gut talking, mostly.

Thanks Brandi, for those captures; You got wicked, mad skillz, with a Z- as the kids say.  Smile

Also, I deserve a pelting after I ask this; but, by any chance, is it possible that Ms. Kruger and Crystal Cummings are consulting the same hair stylist?

Commence the pelting.

Lord forgive me; That was shallow and uncalled for, but I was compelled to ask. My apologies, monkeys.

MOO

No apology needed....................my gut was screaming, my fingers hovering wanting to say the same ( meooow)  but I'm so happy that you did it first, rabblerouser that you are.  Say two Hail Marys and be good for the rest of today!!
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1323 on: March 13, 2009, 06:52:57 PM »

Watching the Today Show interview for the 3rd time, and when Meredith asks Ronald about Ronald Jr's version of having seen a man in black that night, specifically, if Ronald believes that Ronald Jr said that to Crystal, he answers, "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

This statement has become too pat, IMO.

When Ronald, Jr. supposedly said that, Ronald Jr. was NOT at HOME either.

Point is, I find it inappropriate sometimes when Ronald uses this answer: "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

And he uses it a lot, IMO.

Makes my hinky-meter needle jiggle.

I thought Meredith's question to him was "Do you believe that Ronald Jr. said this to Crystal", and I find his answer to not be pertaining to the situation, she did not ask him where he was the night of the abduction, but rather what his thoughts were of what Crystal says Ronald Jr. said.
Apropriate answer would have been, "I do not know, I was not in that conversation" or something of that nature.  Other than that he sounds like he is reitterating his own aliby a little too much....on the other hand he could be saying that he does not know if he believes Jr given that he was not home to see for himself the man in black....... I don't know nor do I understand it.

I agree, Dolce.  Especially the bolded part.  It's true that it can be looked at in different ways tho, yes.  Just seems to me, that it has become more and more often that Ron is using this statement as answers to questions that it really isn't necessary.  If it had happened once or twice, mmmmkay, could give him the benefit of the doubt.  Yet it's not just a couple times he's used it unnecessarily, IMO.  Dunno what to think of that. 

Maybe both of them have already been talking to a lawyer.   Would explain the short answers from Ron and also would explain Misty walking out from her interview.  To me (my opinion only) Misty has gotten a little brave in the past week.  Speaking more confidently.  She is very very immature and I really don't think she understands the severity of all this.  Why would her mother allow her to shack up with a 24 yr old man?  This little girl worries me too much.  I don't care too much of her mother saying that Haleigh wanted Misty to be her mother.  Like it or not Haleigh does have a mother and Misty will never be her full-blooded mother.  The mother is inserting herself too much into this.  Dangerous combination when you combined that to Ron's hot, loose temper.  It is very telling that the church did not condone that marriage.  These children were living on the edge every day of their life whether they were with Ron and his underage gf or if they were with the mother.  No good for any child. JMO
Hope Im doing this right...be easy on me im a newb..  I totally agree..she has no idea what shes getting into.My daughter is almost 17..she is not allowed to date anyone over the age of 18.. My rules..those "older" guys have lots of other things on there minds..And it makes me angry that they keep throwing that mommy crap in..I can only imagine how Crystal feels about that..She has her mommy..if she wants to call Misty mommy thats fine..But no need to keep saying it to the media..IMO shes just rubbing it in Crystals face..very uncalled for..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1324 on: March 13, 2009, 06:54:06 PM »

oh my, well i am sorry!!!!i was not yelling at no one...no one ever even talks to me in here unless they think i have done something wrong...or i need to explain myself... sorry about the caps

Well I dunno about before, but we're talking with you now!     We'll talk with everyone who posts, so hope you continue to chat with us!  Sometimes it can get real busy in here and posts fly by, we might miss some.  And if that happens to you or anyone else, just repeat what you've said so it doesn't get lost in the mix.  Is ok about the caps, just didn't know if you were aware about how those come across, that's all. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1325 on: March 13, 2009, 06:56:11 PM »

I have been lurking for some time now..then acouple days ago something was said and I was like hey I want to respond to that. I needed a voice so i registered and look im here n forgot what I wanted to reply to..lol After lurking for months I want to say everyone here is so very knowledgeable...and its a great place to hang out and try to figure this out...

Hi lady, and welcome to the cage! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1326 on: March 13, 2009, 06:57:47 PM »

Behavioral Science Info

(I bolded it so you can easily see to scroll past it for those who think it's hooey) Smile

For those who are interseted in cutting edge behavioral science in general, and/or deception detection, research on emotion and its expression.... Dr. Paul Ekman has written 100 or so articles published in psych journals and other periodicals; and he's the author and co-author of several books and like, "Emotion in the Human Face,"  "Facial Action Coding System," "What the Face Reveals" "Telling Lies" etc.

Anyway, below is the link to his website where there's info on things such as:

* Micro expressions,

* Unconscious facial expressions that can reveal possible deception,

* Why people lie, (reasons other than the obvious)
Smile

In other words, many times - like it or not - the truth is written all over our faces."

LINK - "Read Between the Lies"

http://www.paulekman.com/about.html

Great info!  Thanks Rana!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: March 13, 2009, 07:00:29 PM »

One of the locals or a relative, I'm not quite sure who she is over yonder, is saying Ron's mother went to New York with the newlyweds. Probably keeping an eye on the both of them. 

I had heard that Ron's mother was going to take care of Ronald Jr. while they were away in NYC.

*shrug*

Maybe they meant his grandmother, Annette Sykes, whose residence housed the wedding yesterday.

<snipped from: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133610&catid=3 >

After weeks and weeks of Haleigh being gone, plus all of the trashing that Ronald took, it's just time for something good, just time for something good," said Sykes.

Sykes says the couple was married by a notary public with only close family members present. She says the location of the ceremony was finalized late Wednesday night.

The couple flew to New York City to appear on The Today Show on NBC Friday morning, right after Good Morning Jacksonville. Sykes says they will also use that time for their honeymoon.

Ronald Cummings' son will stay with his mother through the weekend while the couple is away.

I took that to mean Ronald's mother.

Probably means Ronald Jr's mother, Crystal.

Sure wasn't clear to me.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1328 on: March 13, 2009, 07:02:16 PM »

About the wedding....

... snipped with respect

Have to say Rana... I agree!   

Heh heh, Wyks... Wyks.. Wyks.... -- seems a small effort for dude to endure the heavy burden and go that extra mile and perhaps tuck in his shirt and temporarily remove his shades for a few seconds....... for his wedding; But far be it from me -- I certainly don't want to come across as judgmental. Smile

(Insert facetious monkey emoticon here;)

(Do we have one? heh)

And by all means, feel free to snip me anytime, Wyks!!  Smile  What's a snip among good friends? Hey, I appreesh the non-Pillsbury-Dough-Boy, aka non-15-deep-embedded-quote-stacks. (TM Muffy Bee) (IIRC, that was MuffyBee's amusing reference)   Smile  (Sorry if I got it wrong.)

MOO. That is all. Smile    .   

And I guess this could be used for a facetious monkey?     lol

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: March 13, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »

Watch JVM....on now! questioning inconsistencies in Misty...Hurry!

k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: March 13, 2009, 07:03:36 PM »

No Rose, I think you mentioned how Ronald did not look pleased during this ritual exchange of cake. I noticed that too, especially in comparison to Misty seemingly having great fun with it:

The whole marriage thing does not equate to those saying something along the lines of, they deserve some happiness. I don't really see either one appearing happy on the whole about the marriage.

JMO.
Maybe it was one of those "Altimatum Weddings"...."marry me or I squeel". Misty is a minor!

I read Ron was going to buy a house.  If that's true if he and Misty divorce wouldn't she be entitled to half the value?  The body language screams he was not happy getting married.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1331 on: March 13, 2009, 07:03:43 PM »

I am still thinking about The Today Show interview. If Ron thought by flying to NY and going on the show would help in the search to find Haleigh, I must loudly beg to differ.

What he has done is make himself look guiltier than he did before, and his new bride looked like a complete idiot, but then again this  ::MonkeyConfused::MOO.

luckyday

Meet other Monkeys -   

At least we are all on the same brain level.
Okay Ron says he doesnt want the attention on his personal life..its too be about Haleigh.. Then why would he get married? HES taking the attention away from his daughter IMO I wish I could question him..errr
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: March 13, 2009, 07:05:36 PM »

I'm back for a brief moment.  If Misty is talking to the state's attorney chances are she has not lawyered up yet...right?  I mean this is the guy who brings the criminal charges on behalf of the state is my understanding.  Would you want your daughter talking to him unrepresented regardless of the situation?  I don't think they are lawyered up yet, but will be very very soon.

fyi  -  HLN on about Haleigh now.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1333 on: March 13, 2009, 07:06:48 PM »

One of the locals or a relative, I'm not quite sure who she is over yonder, is saying Ron's mother went to New York with the newlyweds. Probably keeping an eye on the both of them. 

If my new husband took his mother on our honeymoon, we would be having a serious "come to Jesus" meeting....  just sayin.... and no way would I go on my sons honeymoon with him..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: March 13, 2009, 07:07:50 PM »

Watch JVM....on now! questioning inconsistencies in Misty...Hurry!

Thanks! I forgot it was time to turn on the TV!

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1335 on: March 13, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »

I'm back for a brief moment.  If Misty is talking to the state's attorney chances are she has not lawyered up yet...right?  I mean this is the guy who brings the criminal charges on behalf of the state is my understanding.  Would you want your daughter talking to him unrepresented regardless of the situation?  I don't think they are lawyered up yet, but will be very very soon.

fyi  -  HLN on about Haleigh now.
I agree with ya Fatcat...It wont be long they will have a attorney..Dont know though Bozo has his hands full with KC right now.Might have to find someone else.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: March 13, 2009, 07:09:17 PM »

No Rose, I think you mentioned how Ronald did not look pleased during this ritual exchange of cake. I noticed that too, especially in comparison to Misty seemingly having great fun with it:

The whole marriage thing does not equate to those saying something along the lines of, they deserve some happiness. I don't really see either one appearing happy on the whole about the marriage.

JMO.
Maybe it was one of those "Altimatum Weddings"...."marry me or I squeel". Misty is a minor!

I read Ron was going to buy a house.  If that's true if he and Misty divorce wouldn't she be entitled to half the value?  The body language screams he was not happy getting married.

Oh PULEEZE don't tell me he's buying a house. I'm going to assume it's rumor until I hear it directly that "that's what Haleigh woulda wanted"       GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1337 on: March 13, 2009, 07:10:13 PM »

Watching the Today Show interview for the 3rd time, and when Meredith asks Ronald about Ronald Jr's version of having seen a man in black that night, specifically, if Ronald believes that Ronald Jr said that to Crystal, he answers, "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

This statement has become too pat, IMO.

When Ronald, Jr. supposedly said that, Ronald Jr. was NOT at HOME either.

Point is, I find it inappropriate sometimes when Ronald uses this answer: "I don't know. I wasn't there. I was at work."

And he uses it a lot, IMO.

Makes my hinky-meter needle jiggle.

I thought Meredith's question to him was "Do you believe that Ronald Jr. said this to Crystal", and I find his answer to not be pertaining to the situation, she did not ask him where he was the night of the abduction, but rather what his thoughts were of what Crystal says Ronald Jr. said.
Apropriate answer would have been, "I do not know, I was not in that conversation" or something of that nature.  Other than that he sounds like he is reitterating his own aliby a little too much....on the other hand he could be saying that he does not know if he believes Jr given that he was not home to see for himself the man in black....... I don't know nor do I understand it.

I agree, Dolce.  Especially the bolded part.  It's true that it can be looked at in different ways tho, yes.  Just seems to me, that it has become more and more often that Ron is using this statement as answers to questions that it really isn't necessary.  If it had happened once or twice, mmmmkay, could give him the benefit of the doubt.  Yet it's not just a couple times he's used it unnecessarily, IMO.  Dunno what to think of that. 

My personal opinion is that Ron uses the "I was at work" comment in a passive aggressive way.  It seems to me he's pointing out to Misty (and the world) that he was hard at work, supporting the family, while she lost his child.  Even if the question is different, as above, I think his feeling/intent behind it is the same.  Just my opinion, though.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: March 13, 2009, 07:11:52 PM »

If my new husband took his mother on our honeymoon, we would be having a serious "come to Jesus" meeting....  just sayin.... and no way would I go on my sons honeymoon with him..

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1339 on: March 13, 2009, 07:13:51 PM »

I totally agree with you mizjay...Shes keeping close eye on him so she doesnt have to bail him outta charges again..IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.