April 28, 2024, 01:06:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588869 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: March 13, 2009, 07:14:25 PM »

About the wedding....

[snip]

Rana,  I really wish I felt like I could commentate re the wedding attire, but, I would feel like such a hypocrite. My confession to all the forum and beyond....................... in the flowerpower/down with the man/who needs society's rules days,  my wedding looked remarkably similar.  ( not the portapotty and all  but definately  portable pot If ya get my drift)

Fast forward to the respectable me.................... now I would do it waaaaaaaay better!!!!!

That's fine, Mizjay, but I'm not sure what you mean. In summary, my point is that Ron didn't seem to me to care -- as evidenced (IMO) by the things I mentioned. (I didn't want to just make a blanket statement and not back it up with some reasons why I said it.)

IOW, Ron didn't seem to want to be there, IMO. He seemed angry about the wedding itself. (I already know he is angry about the fact that Haleigh is missing; I get that.) So my focus was really more on his demeanor rather than his clothes per se except as how his attire relates to his being seemingly out of sync (IMO) with Misty's.

I've been to and been in plenty of traditional weddings at churches. However, also I've seen folks get married at a baseball field b/c they met playing ball and they both wore baseball attire... both. Also, neither seemed.. looked... acted.... visibly angry about getting married.

I've seen friends get married at the beach. They are free-spirited, flower-children/hippies (their words, not mine) down with the man/who needs society's rules people and they got married  barefooted, on the beach, wearing cut-off jean shorts (him) and cut-off jean shorts and a bikini top (her.) Again they were BOTH dressed like that, as were we all who were attending. And again, neither seemd angry to be getting married.

Noting wrong with any of that and that wasn't what I was trying to say at all. And I feel like my point was entirely missed, but only b/c I did not say it well apparently.

**sigh**

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: March 13, 2009, 07:16:19 PM »

I'm back for a brief moment.  If Misty is talking to the state's attorney chances are she has not lawyered up yet...right?  I mean this is the guy who brings the criminal charges on behalf of the state is my understanding.  Would you want your daughter talking to him unrepresented regardless of the situation?  I don't think they are lawyered up yet, but will be very very soon.

fyi  -  HLN on about Haleigh now.
I agree with ya Fatcat...It wont be long they will have a attorney..Dont know though Bozo has his hands full with KC right now.Might have to find someone else.

I was watching him(JOSE) yesterday and I was like; is he for real?  I would be hiring a new one right away if I were her.  I mean I saw what he was going for w/the crime scene investigator, but than he let them walk all over him.  What a moron.

Yeah I think lawyered up by next Friday at the latest pending any new evidence coming up.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: March 13, 2009, 07:17:25 PM »

Heart :

Thanks for all your hard work on the Statute post. 

It is quite evident that you are a brainy brainard monkey. Kudo's and two snaps up (Tm In Living Color)

In all honesty luckyday, I was not intending to post all of it, my computer got hung up and I guess it grabbed everything   

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: March 13, 2009, 07:20:01 PM »

About the wedding....

[snip]

Rana,  I really wish I felt like I could commentate re the wedding attire, but, I would feel like such a hypocrite. My confession to all the forum and beyond....................... in the flowerpower/down with the man/who needs society's rules days,  my wedding looked remarkably similar.  ( not the portapotty and all  but definately  portable pot If ya get my drift)

Fast forward to the respectable me.................... now I would do it waaaaaaaay better!!!!!

That's fine, Mizjay, but I'm not sure what you mean. In summary, my point is that Ron didn't seem to me to care -- as evidenced (IMO) by the things I mentioned. (I didn't want to just make a blanket statement and not back it up with some reasons why I said it.)

IOW, Ron didn't seem to want to be there, IMO. He seemed angry about the wedding itself. (I already know he is angry about the fact that Haleigh is missing; I get that.) So my focus was really more on his demeanor rather than his clothes per se except as how his attire relates to his being seemingly out of sync (IMO) with Misty's.

I've been to and been in plenty of traditional weddings at churches. However, also I've seen folks get married at a baseball field b/c they met playing ball and they both wore baseball attire... both. Also, neither seemed.. looked... acted.... visibly angry about getting married.

I've seen friends get married at the beach. They are free-spirited, flower-children/hippies (their words, not mine) down with the man/who needs society's rules people and they got married  barefooted, on the beach, wearing cut-off jean shorts (him) and cut-off jean shorts and a bikini top (her.) Again they were BOTH dressed like that, as were we all who were attending. And again, neither seemd angry to be getting married.

Noting wrong with any of that and that wasn't what I was trying to say at all. And I feel like my point was entirely missed, but only b/c I did not say it well apparently.

**sigh**

Don't fret,   probably everybody else totally got your meaning.  I alraedy earlier stated that I was caffeine deprived and was slow on the uptake so consider the source of the response. Me !!

Really appreciate all the research and links you give ( and everybody else who does ) 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: March 13, 2009, 07:20:43 PM »

Oh Lady Welcome to the cage!  It's a good cage, just jump right in. 

I don't do any fancy stuff or use monkeys they make my eyes jump out of my head when I see a page loaded up.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: March 13, 2009, 07:23:12 PM »

Rons job.. Also looking for any work they have been doing in the area on repairing or building new bridges....

PALATKA, FL -- Inside a large industrial plant in Palatka, welders and other employees are usually busy building parts for bridges.

However, now they're working on something different.

Donning a hard hat and safety goggles, Baxter Lightkep said, "For me it's a change of pace. I've been out here building bridges so long, it's just something new to do."

Lightkep is one of dozens of employees at PDM Bridge working on seven girders for NASA's new launch pad.

The girders made in Palatka will make up the bottom platform that the new Ares rockets will sit on. NASA is set to retire its three space shuttles in 2010.

Each girder being constructed is massive. Some are 150 feet long, 25 feet deep, and 200 tons.

"Usually we're running five days a week," Lightkep said. "We've picked it up to seven days a week, 24 hours a day. So we picked up a lot to try to get it done on time."

The deadline is January 30th. However, according to Plant Manager Ben Bristol, due to sketch and material delays, PDM Bridge started the project about a month later than they planned.

Nevertheless, the work is welcomed.

"The road and bridge program in the southeast part of the country has slowed down over the past year," Bristol said, "so this has been good work to fill the voids...where we would have slowed down production."

Bristol said PDM Bridge in Palatka was tapped for this project for two reasons. First, he said it has a larger floor space than most fabricators in the area. Secondly, it has access to the St. Johns River.

When the girders are finished, they will be shipped on a barge to the Space Center.

But before sparks fly from the Ares rockets, sparks are flying around the clock at this Palatka business. Lightkep is proud to be a part of it.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/space/news-article.aspx?storyid=126215&catid=36

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: March 13, 2009, 07:23:37 PM »

I don't do any fancy stuff or use monkeys they make my eyes jump out of my head when I see a page loaded up.

Ahh thanks Fatcat and everyone else for the warm welcomes I been a lurker here for quite some time now.. (I feel like im in a AA meeting saying that)lol
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: March 13, 2009, 07:24:20 PM »

I am sure LE checked out Ron' work time card ( if needed) and verified he was indeed there to 3AM.

But...who is to say that maybe the boss was not there that night, or he left early.  Many times, other employees will cover for someone and punch their timecard out for them.   Saying that, Ron could have left work early, having someone else punch out his card.

Now another thought, if Ron is indeed a crane operator, do their operate this equipment during dark hours?? 

Just a possibility...and a thought.

Great points, as usual, Grama;

That made me think of how the reward was reportedly being split. Was it $30,000 for info leading to an arrest and conviction? And $5000 for info leading to the return of Haleigh?

IOW, if for example, someone from work or wherever, etc knows something, he may not feel inclined to report it until the reward money is high enough such that he can safely move his family out of that town.

02 cents. MOO   Smile

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: March 13, 2009, 07:26:22 PM »

Ahh thanks Fatcat and everyone else for the warm welcomes I been a lurker here for quite some time now.. (I feel like im in a AA meeting saying that)lol

Yup!

The SM addiction has kicked in.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1349 on: March 13, 2009, 07:28:17 PM »

Heart :

Thanks for all your hard work on the Statute post. 

It is quite evident that you are a brainy brainard monkey. Kudo's and two snaps up (Tm In Living Color)

In all honesty luckyday, I was not intending to post all of it, my computer got hung up and I guess it grabbed everything   
Must have been meant to be. You never know, if this case gets any stranger, we may have to refer to every on of those dadgum statutes!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1350 on: March 13, 2009, 07:28:29 PM »

Yup!

The SM addiction has kicked in.

Thats funny you said that, my bf said the same thing yesterday..(you have to do something about that addiction on there.)  LOL
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1351 on: March 13, 2009, 07:31:57 PM »

Maybe both of them have already been talking to a lawyer.   Would explain the short answers from Ron and also would explain Misty walking out from her interview.  To me (my opinion only) Misty has gotten a little brave in the past week.  Speaking more confidently.  She is very very immature and I really don't think she understands the severity of all this.  Why would her mother allow her to shack up with a 24 yr old man?  This little girl worries me too much.  I don't care too much of her mother saying that Haleigh wanted Misty to be her mother.  Like it or not Haleigh does have a mother and Misty will never be her full-blooded mother.  The mother is inserting herself too much into this.  Dangerous combination when you combined that to Ron's hot, loose temper.  It is very telling that the church did not condone that marriage.  These children were living on the edge every day of their life whether they were with Ron and his underage gf or if they were with the mother.  No good for any child. JMO
Very good post Blue Moon.  I agree with you.  I have said it before, but will say it again, I sure hope that when this is all said and done, heck even now, DCF needs to step into this situation BIG TIME.  We have children raising children...and look what has happened, Haleigh is missing. 
You would think that a situation like this would have opened up the adult parents eyes, but its just amazing that they still allow this to go on and allow this type of lifestyle.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: March 13, 2009, 07:36:05 PM »

Rana..you would think Ron could have dressed up just a little for the big day. Usually one doesn't look angry and not happy to be there on your wedding day, but he sure did. He is obviously not into Misty, would love to know why he married her, I have a couple thoughts on it, but for now I'll be hush on it. He sure wasn't happy with the cake eating either that was going on in the kitchen. Wonder how it's going in New York? 

Thank you No Rose; You got exactly what I meant. Wyks did too, but she always does. (I should add a qualifier there like "almost" always, but so far it's been always.)   Smile

And for cryin' out loud, I was not "judging" his attire or his freakin' sunglasses. Sheesh.

I was commenting on his apparent in my opinion apathy regarding the marriage and his apparent, IMO, anger regarding the marriage.

*sigh* and MOO

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: March 13, 2009, 07:42:54 PM »

it just really bothers me that they said they got married because "that's what Haleigh would have wanted"

Regrets, I've had a few......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1354 on: March 13, 2009, 07:42:57 PM »

I read Ron was going to buy a house.  If that's true if he and Misty divorce wouldn't she be entitled to half the value?  The body language screams he was not happy getting married.
We have heard Misty's mother go on national television to say "They have always asked me to let them get married, so I figured I would this time" or something like that.
According to my husband, the only reason a guy of that age would ever say to a girl of that age, "I want to marry you" would be to keep getting the ... um.. "goodies". 
Husband thinks the only reason he would have married her is if there was an altimatum involved or something she was holding over his head.  Husband also thinks that Ron looks like a drug dealer, not thinking that he nessessarily hurt Haleigh.
I agree with him (which is why I posted it) and I think that she was probably taken due to some sort of drug related activity gone arry  (given Ron's first statement "Someone has stolen my daughter...I don't care I will shoot them through the window of the cop car")

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: March 13, 2009, 07:45:43 PM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- After Ronald Cummings and his new wife, Misty Croslin Cummings, appeared on The Today Show Friday morning, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office commented on what was said.

For the first time, investigators mentioned their concerns about inconsistencies with Misty Cummings' story about what happened the night 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Captain Dick Schauland confirmed Friday morning that investigators do have concerns about the timeline Misty has provided.

Schauland told First Coast News, "What happened during that eight-hour time period from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. when she found the child missing and what occurred during that time is what [investigators] are trying to straighten out."

On The Today Show interview, Misty agreed there were inconsistencies but could not explain why.

Misty also said she felt like she was not a suspect. Ronald Cummings supported her and explained one of the lead detectives told him Misty was not a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance.

When asked if Misty Cummings was a suspect, Captain Schauland told First Coast News Friday, "I would not list Misty as a suspect. We just want to get the timeline straightened out. Our most important thing is finding Haleigh. That's more important than anything else. And Misty's the key to that."

Misty also mentioned on The Today Show that she had taken a polygraph and that she was told she passed it.

Just a couple hours later, Capt. Schauland said the agency was not releasing any information involving the polygraphs. He has said this many times. He did say however, that people who take polygraphs are "normally not told weather they pass or didn't pass."

He added, "I'm not talking about this case; I'm talking about polygraphs in general, but usually there's a line of questioning and it either shows deception or to be inconclusive on question one, two or three. But it really isn't a pass or fail thing."

©2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten, or redistributed.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1356 on: March 13, 2009, 07:47:33 PM »

I sure hope this was nothing stupid like Misty taking Haleigh and holding it over Ron's head just so he would marry her.  Trying to think outside of the realm of normalcy.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1357 on: March 13, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »

It would be interesting to find out Ron's demeanor at work the night of Haleigh's disappearance. Have not heard one word from co-workers, or how he performed on the job.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: March 13, 2009, 07:49:03 PM »

I sure hope this was nothing stupid like Misty taking Haleigh and holding it over Ron's head just so he would marry her.  Trying to think outside of the realm of normalcy.

OMG   I hope not,  pray it's not
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1359 on: March 13, 2009, 07:50:04 PM »

IMO Misty is holding something over Ron's head, not quite sure what it is. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.