April 27, 2024, 06:29:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588832 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1380 on: March 13, 2009, 08:19:20 PM »

Posting this for comparison. I think this is the image you are referring to, Wyks?

Looks the same size to me. Just that it is on its side in one image and flat in the other.

Yep!  Those are the two pics!  Thanks Brandi!  It does look like the one is on it's side. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1381 on: March 13, 2009, 08:20:18 PM »

Posting this for comparison. I think this is the image you are referring to, Wyks?

Looks the same size to me. Just that it is on its side in one image and flat in the other.

Yep!  Those are the two pics!  Thanks Brandi!  It does look like the one is on it's side. 

Hmmmm... I got too snip happy and snipped the top pic out!     Sorry...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: March 13, 2009, 08:21:37 PM »

Because I'm not good at snipping and don't want the stack~

All the time card questions still would make it a conspiracy that it just doesn't seem likely that the Satsuma crew could stay true to.

If Misty did it, told Ron, that means he would support her even after she did something terrible to his little girl

If Ron did something, when?  before he left for work would mean all the grannies are in on it

If Ron did something to her at 2am, how could he take care of everything before the 911 call

If somebody else known to Misty did it and she knows, shes better at staying cool under pressure than most criminals

Also, they were "advised" by george anthony probably to tell LE as little as possible, so .............. i dunno

Yes, Mizjay, if the grannies in question are Mrs. Neves and Mrs. Sykes, it would not surprise me if they are in on it - whatever it is.

MOO

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: March 13, 2009, 08:24:52 PM »

Misty knew (knows) who came and went from that house and for what reasons.  I think she knows something and is afraid of Ron.  Ron is in "total control" of Misty  now that she is his wife....or that's what I think he thinks.
He may get surprised.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: March 13, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »

Very nice Brandi..

trying to read this all and listen to the NG show...thank goodness NG is not there tonight...so much more pleasant...

about Ron/Misty and the family's attire at the wedding...maybe this it the best that they have? maybe they just don't know any better...and the style now for younger men, my sons included is to wear jeans and leave their shirts hanging out...lots of them dress that way...I think that they tried to look the best that they could look with what they have in clothes and brains and style? not sure..I don't have qualms about their clothes...some outfits I see people in and I am thinking, wow, she really thinks that she looks good in that outfit...I wouldn't be caught dead in it....but then I think, you know, if someone thinks that they look nice and they feel good about themselves, who am I to judge? Now the hair! that's another thing...tee hee!
in saying the above, I am in no way putting anyone else down for talking about how they dress etc..just saying how I feel about it...I was always one of the kids in school who never had the nicest or cutest clothes cause we didn't have the money so I am kindof sensitive to it...but that is just me and no way should anyone feel the way that I feel about it...just sharing some thoughts..
xxxxxxx

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: March 13, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133696&catid=3

Investigation Focusing on Misty Croslin Cummings Timeline
Posted By: Jessica Clark     1 hr ago

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- After Ronald Cummings and his new wife, Misty Croslin Cummings, appeared on The Today Show Friday morning, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office commented on what was said.

For the first time, investigators mentioned their concerns about inconsistencies with Misty Cummings' story about what happened the night 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Captain Dick Schauland confirmed Friday morning that investigators do have concerns about the timeline Misty has provided.

Schauland told First Coast News, "What happened during that eight-hour time period from 7 p.m. to 3 a.m. when she found the child missing and what occurred during that time is what [investigators] are trying to straighten out."

On The Today Show interview, Misty agreed there were inconsistencies but could not explain why.

Misty also said she felt like she was not a suspect. Ronald Cummings supported her and explained one of the lead detectives told him Misty was not a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance.

When asked if Misty Cummings was a suspect, Captain Schauland told First Coast News Friday, "I would not list Misty as a suspect. We just want to get the timeline straightened out. Our most important thing is finding Haleigh. That's more important than anything else. And Misty's the key to that."

Misty also mentioned on The Today Show that she had taken a polygraph and that she was told she passed it.

Just a couple hours later, Capt. Schauland said the agency was not releasing any information involving the polygraphs. He has said this many times. He did say however, that people who take polygraphs are "normally not told weather they pass or didn't pass."

He added, "I'm not talking about this case; I'm talking about polygraphs in general, but usually there's a line of questioning and it either shows deception or to be inconclusive on question one, two or three. But it really isn't a pass or fail thing."

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: March 13, 2009, 08:35:18 PM »

Thanks for posting the article Klaas.  I found this part interesting:

Capt. Schauland : (snipped)
He added, "I'm not talking about this case; I'm talking about polygraphs in general, but usually there's a line of questioning and it either shows deception or to be inconclusive on question one, two or three. But it really isn't a pass or fail thing."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: March 13, 2009, 08:37:14 PM »

Wonder if "The Cummings" are staying in NYC for the weekend. Also wonder if LE w/be waiting for them at OIA BEFORE they lawyer up? 

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: March 13, 2009, 08:37:30 PM »

they didn't even hold hands the day after their wedding! neither seemed happy at all...these dumb kids! way too young to be playing house...Misty should be in high school...getting ready for the prom..she could have been going to the prom in her white dress that she got married in...So sad...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: March 13, 2009, 08:37:44 PM »

Attorney Claims Physical Abuse In Haleigh's Home
Family Denies Allegation As Haleigh's Dad Gets Married
POSTED: 10:55 am EDT March 12, 2009
UPDATED: 5:20 pm EDT March 13, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- An attorney for Haleigh Cummings' mother said Friday that she has received allegations of abuse in the missing 5-year-old's father's house.     By whom, Crystal & her family?

"There is credible evidence of physical abuse of the children...in Ronald Cummings' household," attorney Kim Picazio claimed in an interview WESH 2 News.   She better be dead on right making that accusation publicly
She represents Haleigh's biological mother, Crystal Sheffield.

Wedding Video | Watch The Story

Haleigh lived with Cummings, her biological father, and 17-year-old Misty Croslin. Cummings and Croslin got married on Thursday, a month after Haleigh disappeared from their Satsuma home.

The Cummings family has denied any abuse occurred.

Picazio said she has talked with the Putnam County victim's advocate about the evidence she has received about Haleigh and her brother, Ronald Jr. An attempt to get a comment from the Florida Department of Children & Families was unsuccessful on Friday.   

Cummings, 25, married Croslin in a private ceremony on Thursday and then appeared on NBC's Today Show in New York City on Friday. The couple was married in front of 20 guests in Cummings' grandmother's back yard.

The couple had hoped to marry at their Baptist church in near San Mateo, but the church refused. So they contacted two notaries to make the ceremony legal.

Cummings' mother told WESH 2 News that they're having the wedding now because they didn't have time before.

The couple hopes Haleigh will soon be found so they can all celebrate their wedding together.

"When she comes home, she will have Misty for her mommy, and that's what we want to give her," Cummings' mother said.

Cummings and his new bride don't have honeymoon planned yet, but Thursday night they traveled to New York City.

Cummings asked Croslin to marry him on Sunday night at Chili's in Palatka. Croslin was sleeping in the home she shared with Cummings on the night Haleigh disappeared one month ago.

The sheriff's office said Thursday's search "is not the result of information received, but is being conducted as one more step in the continuing search for Haleigh."

My observations, mind you have nothing to with my opinions of each individual involved - I think most of the characters in this case have skeletons & arent exactly the best example of character or moral compass

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: March 13, 2009, 08:39:34 PM »

Has anyone thought that the reason for the marriage might be that Misty is pregnant?  With all the national attention I'm sure that Ron's mother would push for this union. 

I personally ruled that out for one reason:

She would not have had to get parental permission to marry under the age of 18 IF she were pregnant.

And she got permission.

Good catch Brandi   !!!

I agree, Mizjay, excellent catch on that little nugget of info, Brandi!

Florida: If a teen is under eighteen (18) years of age, but older than sixteen (16) years of age, a marriage license can be obtained with parental consent. If a parent has sole custody or the other parent is dead, the permission of one parent is sufficient. If a person is under the age of 16, the marriage license has to be issued by a county judge, with or without parental permission. If a minor's parents are both deceased and there is not an appointed guardian, he/she may apply for a marriage license. A minor teen who has been previously married may apply for a license. A minor who swears that they have a child or are expecting a baby, can apply for a license if the pregnancy has been verfied by a written statement from a licensed physician. A county court judge may at his/her discretion issue or not issue a license for them to marry.

http://marriage.about.com/cs/teenmarriage/a/teenus.htm

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: March 13, 2009, 08:39:37 PM »

Capps...I now have eye strain trying to read your post but I think that I agree with you....I think...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: March 13, 2009, 08:42:35 PM »

Capps...I now have eye strain trying to read your post but I think that I agree with you....I think...

it should have been in blue but it hit beige instead - scroll over the comment and it will highlight to read - no sense restacking it again

sorries

k8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: March 13, 2009, 08:44:03 PM »

they didn't even hold hands the day after their wedding! neither seemed happy at all...these dumb kids! way too young to be playing house...Misty should be in high school...getting ready for the prom..she could have been going to the prom in her white dress that she got married in...So sad...

I was just going to post that!  It's to bad she is a pretty young girl.  I hope things work out for her but she could use a few role models in her life right now.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1394 on: March 13, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »

I was just going to post that!  It's to bad she is a pretty young girl.  I hope things work out for her but she could use a few role models in her life right now.
ITA!!! Mother Croslin doesn't seem to really get it.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1395 on: March 13, 2009, 08:54:23 PM »

Misty knew (knows) who came and went from that house and for what reasons.  I think she knows something and is afraid of Ron.  Ron is in "total control" of Misty  now that she is his wife....or that's what I think he thinks.
He may get surprised.

I thought the same thing. She reminds me of a "battered wife" that is scared to death of her spouse.

And I would in no way marry a man who called me "a stupid b**** girlfriend"
I am sure he has probably always talked to her like that.  I mean he couldn't be that good in bed for her to put up with the verbal abuse huh ?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: March 13, 2009, 08:55:32 PM »

Thanks Brandi, for those captures; You got wicked, mad skillz, with a Z- as the kids say.  Smile

Also, I deserve a pelting after I ask this; but, by any chance, is it possible that Ms. Kruger and Crystal Cummings are consulting the same hair stylist?

Commence the pelting.

Lord forgive me; That was shallow and uncalled for, but I was compelled to ask. My apologies, monkeys.   MOO

No apology needed....................my gut was screaming, my fingers hovering wanting to say the same ( meooow)  but I'm so happy that you did it first, rabblerouser that you are.  Say two Hail Marys and be good for the rest of today!!

I guffawed unattractively, Mizjay; Rabble rousers stir hatred and violence, (or so I thought) Smile so I can't answer to that one. Smile

However, I think I get what you mean and I find it hilarious!   

PS

I've been told that I can be somewhat "polarizing" at times..... with the word "polarizing," of course.... perhaps being code for colossal a$$hole.   Smile

But at least my heart's in the right place. I just don't like bullies or know-it-all, my-way-or-the-highway, bossy, high-horse, holier-than-thou whiners who pick at people all the live-long day b/c someone happens to disagree or hold an opinion with which someone  takes issue and therefore tells folks to "keep it to a minimum."

And then there are those who refer to fellow monkey posters' input as "trash talk " or "bull" b/c they happen to disagree. That's just rude.  (Of course, I am not talking about you or anyone in particular  - in any way)  Smile

Also, the thread is about the Cummings case, not about someone's derogatory opinions of other posters and issuing directives about what one should, and should not, say in a post; Just b/c something non-flattering is being discussed, like a person's police record, it is not BASHING. It's called reality.

If the person in question hadn't committed acts to garner a police record, there would be no rap sheet to discuss in the first place. Sheesh.

And if some posters have legit concerns and insights about someone and thereby don't feel the immediate need to throw that individual a parade or have him beatifed for Sainthood, that does NOT mean in my opinion that the poster is "guilty " of BASHING. 

Well, this ranty rant was no doubt more than anyone ever wanted to hear... ever; but I feel  like Wyks felt yesterday and I had to get it off my chest. Sorry for the snooze-fest post of mine here.  Smile

That is all .  Smile

(Well, Thank God and finally! And why is the "PS" longer than the main part of the post?)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: March 13, 2009, 08:57:53 PM »

He may get surprised.

I thought the same thing. She reminds me of a "battered wife" that is scared to death of her spouse.

And I would in no way marry a man who called me "a stupid b**** girlfriend"
I am sure he has probably always talked to her like that.  I mean he couldn't be that good in bed for her to put up with the verbal abuse huh ?

ewwwww comes to mind... and really do girls that age really care about that aspect of a relationship?  can't remember now...I think that 17 yr old girls would rather be playing X box or WII or watching a movie than that..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: March 13, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »

errrrr Rana...what brought that on? just curious...has someone being doing that tonight? I had not seen it or it went over my head or I skimmed over the post or any number of things...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: March 13, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »

Rana

Which brings me to Amber. If LE really wanted to go after Ron with charges (not saying that they do, but "if" -- hypothetically) why not involove underage Amber who purportedly has a child by Ron? That proves sexual contact unless paternity is uncertain; But that is easy enough to check I suppose. HOWEVE, does that apply only if Amber were willing to submit to it. Again don't know the law on that - meaning could Amber choose to refuse to participate? (As in, for example, Rihanna maybe refusing to testify against Browne) Any atttys or law buffs here?  TIA.

Oh Rana, I have not given much thought to the Amber issue.  I did not realize that she was under age as well.  Since that is the case imho Ron should be considered a pedio_ _ _ _.  He has a history of preying on the underage and yes imho should be taken off the streets.  No only is he preying on them, he is also impregnating them.

One really has to consider examining  Ron's mental capacity really. There is something really wrong there other than a poo dunk life and upbringing.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.