April 27, 2024, 10:10:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588775 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1400 on: March 13, 2009, 09:06:36 PM »

Dont know if this was mentioned or not if so please forgive me... Did Misty graduate or still attending school? Just curious..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1401 on: March 13, 2009, 09:09:12 PM »

Rana..you would think Ron could have dressed up just a little for the big day. Usually one doesn't look angry and not happy to be there on your wedding day, but he sure did. He is obviously not into Misty, would love to know why he married her, I have a couple thoughts on it, but for now I'll be hush on it. He sure wasn't happy with the cake eating either that was going on in the kitchen. Wonder how it's going in New York? 

Thank you No Rose; You got exactly what I meant. Wyks did too, but she always does. (I should add a qualifier there like "almost" always, but so far it's been always.)   Smile

And for cryin' out loud, I was not "judging" his attire or his freakin' sunglasses. Sheesh.

I was commenting on his apparent in my opinion apathy regarding the marriage and his apparent, IMO, anger regarding the marriage.

*sigh* and MOO

Tis ok, Rana, plenty of us got it.

And thank goodness that you added that qualifier, the pressure is off.  heheheeeeeee   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1402 on: March 13, 2009, 09:11:58 PM »

Dont know if this was mentioned or not if so please forgive me... Did Misty graduate or still attending school? Just curious..
I believe I read she hasn't been to school for three years, I could be wrong.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: March 13, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »

Hello y'all. I was at work today but did peek in.
OT Howard Stern and the 2 doctors who overprescribed to ANSmith were arrested and charged. Don't want to discuss as it is OT, but to me it is good news.
I can't decide whom I dislike the most in this cast of characters.
Maybe the lawyer spoke to Amber, the former gf who had the baby by Ron. I would like to hear what she has to say.
Crystal, Amber, Misty seem to be all the same type of girls. Young, perhaps drug issues,
not well educated, etc. A type that Ron would like. Where he can dominate. He should get a vasectomy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: March 13, 2009, 09:14:03 PM »

I believe she dropped out of school.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1405 on: March 13, 2009, 09:17:59 PM »

I believe I read she hasn't been to school for three years, I could be wrong.
Thank you...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: March 13, 2009, 09:19:55 PM »

From the news sources notes I have been keeping:

"Croslin does not go to school; she hasn't for a while. She signed up for GED classes but never went."

Sorry I don't have the specific source for that atm.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1407 on: March 13, 2009, 09:20:15 PM »

Per Rana (snipped)

PS

I've been told that I can be somewhat "polarizing" at times..... with the word "polarizing," of course.... perhaps being code for colossal a$$hole.   

But at least my heart's in the right place. I just don't like bullies or know-it-all, my-way-or-the-highway, bossy, high-horse, holier-than-thou whiners who pick at people all the live-long day b/c someone happens to disagree or hold an opinion with which someone  takes issue and therefore tells folks to "keep it to a minimum."

And then there are those who refer to fellow monkey posters' input as "trash talk " or "bull" b/c they happen to disagree. That's just rude.  (Of course, I am not talking about you or anyone in particular  - in any way)   

Also, the thread is about the Cummings case, not about someone's derogatory opinions of other posters and issuing directives about what one should, and should not, say in a post; Just b/c something non-flattering is being discussed, like a person's police record, it is not BASHING. It's called reality.

If the person in question hadn't committed acts to garner a police record, there would be no rap sheet to discuss in the first place. Sheesh.

And if some posters have legit concerns and insights about someone and thereby don't feel the immediate need to throw that individual a parade or have him beatifed for Sainthood, that does NOT mean in my opinion that the poster is "guilty " of BASHING. 

Well, this ranty rant was no doubt more than anyone ever wanted to hear... ever; but I feel  like Wyks felt yesterday and I had to get it off my chest. Sorry for the snooze-fest post of mine here. 

That is all . 

(Well, Thank God and finally! And why is the "PS" longer than the main part of the post?)
---------------------------------
Saving this in my faves for when we really need it!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: March 13, 2009, 09:20:52 PM »

"Croslin does not go to school; she hasn't for a while. She signed up for GED classes but never went."

Here's the source:
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902130293

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: March 13, 2009, 09:27:03 PM »

Misty Croslin, who was watching Haleigh, tells about herself

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer

Published: Friday, February 13, 2009 at 2:25 p.m.
Last Modified: Friday, February 13, 2009 at 2:25 p.m.

PALATKA - Misty Croslin, the 17-year-old girlfriend of Haleigh's father, has been a key figure in this story. During an interview Friday afternoon, Croslin shared some information about herself:

- She is originally from Michigan. She has lived in Florida for about seven years. Croslin has lived in various parts of the state, including Daytona, where she lived with her brother.

- She has lived in Putnam County off and on for about a year. Her parents live here. She said she prefers city life.

- Croslin has been dating Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, for about five months. She lives with him.

- Croslin does not go to school; she hasn't for a while. She signed up for GED classes but never went.

- On the night Haleigh went missing, the girl was sleeping in the master bedroom of the doublewide mobile home on Green Lane in Satsuma. There are two beds in that room. Haleigh was in the one that was right in front of the TV; Croslin and Ronald Jr., age 2, were in the second bed.

- Croslin said the children are like family to her. Cummings works the night shift, and she watches the children.

"I always stay with the kids," she said. "I had them 24/7, except for the four days out of the month when they would go to their mom's."

- Croslin addressed the issue of someone her age watching such young children in this capacity. "I've been babysitting since I was 11," she said. "I have three nieces and two nephews and one on the way, and I've watched all of them."

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:Y-Iz79NpKTMJ:www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902130293+misty+croslin+school&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: March 13, 2009, 09:27:04 PM »

well, aren't you just the best little note keeper...! thanks for being you! and for what you do here...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: March 13, 2009, 09:28:29 PM »

well, aren't you just the best little note keeper...! thanks for being you! and for what you do here...

LOL!

Why, thank you!

(I'd be lost without my notes.)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: March 13, 2009, 09:29:42 PM »

Heart...from that article, it sounds like Misty has been shuffled from place to place and living here and there...Maybe living with ron and the kids gave her a feeling of having a home? dunno...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: March 13, 2009, 09:40:48 PM »

Heart...from that article, it sounds like Misty has been shuffled from place to place and living here and there...Maybe living with ron and the kids gave her a feeling of having a home? dunno...

Cookie what came to my mind after reading the article is if Misty has had time to be a child herself.  It is sad.   And then under the circumstance one may wonder if Misty is sick and tired of being put upon with others children and wants consideration for herself.

Just pondering! 

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: March 13, 2009, 09:43:24 PM »

WELCOME LADY!

I think my question got lost in the shuffle.  The right side view of the ramp with the cinder block, this pic was taken later during a tour of the home?  Did LE not take the cinder block away?  Just wondering if this would be the same piece of cinder block or if it was put there for photos.
PAJOKIRBY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1415 on: March 13, 2009, 09:43:50 PM »

I'm new to this sight. I have followed most of this case. I understand they searched out new areas. Now I have a question if anyone might can answer for me.....I have searched The new Goggle search(CAMERAS)....What town is 28 miles EAST of the town Haleigh was taken from. I also heard they had a sighting 35 miles East of where she live. Anymore news on that.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: March 13, 2009, 09:44:20 PM »

Cookie what came to my mind after reading the article is if Misty has had time to be a child herself.  It is sad.   And then under the circumstance one may wonder if Misty is sick and tired of being put upon with others children and wants consideration for herself.

Just pondering! 

very well could be...sometime someone in one of these families has to break the cycle that it seems exists there...
doesn't seem like there is much hope there and not a lot of opportunities ....but getting an education would be a start to get yourself out of the cycle and on to a better life...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: March 13, 2009, 09:46:11 PM »

WELCOME LADY!

I think my question got lost in the shuffle.  The right side view of the ramp with the cinder block, this pic was taken later during a tour of the home?  Did LE not take the cinder block away?  Just wondering if this would be the same piece of cinder block or if it was put there for photos.

Seiko,,from what I understood, the cinder block was taken and the results have still not been discussed as far as fibers, prints, skin cells etc...
the cinder bricks there now are probably just being used to prop the door open...the door that is never used...

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: March 13, 2009, 09:46:58 PM »

well poop....this is embarrassing! I owe you all an apology   

Since I started posting HERE this has been my "home site", I have been so comfortable here for so long now, that I completely forgot that I DIDNT START here like I said, I started over at the "other" place in 2005. I had forgotten all about that.     But to correct my silly self, I have still been a Monkey for about 2 1/2 years, so I still think that low post counts dont really indicate much of anything.
And again, this goofy Monkey is sorry for the confusion....   
Hugggs

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: March 13, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »

I'm new to this sight. I have followed most of this case. I understand they searched out new areas. Now I have a question if anyone might can answer for me.....I have searched The new Goggle search(CAMERAS)....What town is 28 miles EAST of the town Haleigh was taken from. I also heard they had a sighting 35 miles East of where she live. Anymore news on that.

Good evening and welcome to Scared Monkeys PAJOKIRBY

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.