April 28, 2024, 07:33:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588910 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1460 on: March 13, 2009, 10:42:18 PM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH BRANDI. I was blessed by my father GOD, at 8 years old after a near death exp. I have prophetic visions and dreams. God, deals with me in numbers alot, mostly 3 & 7.. I called the missing children's hot line & told them what God had shown me at the time. Like with Caylee Anthony, the day it hit Nancy Grace, God, showed me she was dead & w/n 3 of the home. It turned out to be 3 minutes. I also saw what happen to the little black boy. I'm not stating everything God's shown me....I wish I could draw you a picture that Gods shown me of 4 bushes. They stand in line b/side each other, lean same way(HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE). I'm not a psychic...I'm a Prophetess. I have searched on Goggle what I know for hours & hours. I prayed about this -as you can test the Spirit. W/n 3 days God showed me more...of what I told Children's Hot line. But, alot of people do not believe & they would just stone us type people
 to death. I only want this child found & GOD to be praised for it. I at this time am very ill. When God shows me the truth, I always b/c ill. I (my sister to)also, Pray over people & when I do, demonic spirits hit me. I get deathly sick. It's called-"Standing in the gap". Maybe I'm stepping out of line here, But, I'd give my life for 1 child's to be saved. God, loves his children!

Wow, that's interesting!  Thank you for sharing.  I've heard this before from others who have sensed things in various ways, they've become weakened.  It's like much strength is taken from the person in the doing of that.  Please take care of you too! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1461 on: March 13, 2009, 10:43:34 PM »

WELCOME NEW MONKEYS 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1462 on: March 13, 2009, 10:44:02 PM »

Okay, here's an off-the-wall idea that keeps annoying the few brain cells I have left, so I decided to throw it on the table.

We all know that media pays for "film rights", the Today Show was the only media at the wedding.  And of course Ron and Misty get to honeymoon in NYC on NBC's dime.

We also could see ole Ronnie boy didn't appear too happy at the whole prospect of matrimonial bliss.

So what if Misty wanted to get married, NBC upped the ante with $$$ if they could film it, and Ron was sort of coerced in that way.

Because I am never going to buy that they did it for Haleigh.  What a crock of doo-doo that statement is.

Hey Weeble, never thought of that angle before.  But it sure is possible!! 

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: March 13, 2009, 10:44:54 PM »

Ok wait wait wait a dang minute,she asks RC if he thinks Jr did say what Crystal says and he says "I dont know,I was at work,I was not there" with a sly smirk.. WTF was that about....   

I saw a couple of sly smirks during that interview.  Misty looking to Ron when call on her inconsistencies?

OMG did you get a load of the look on his face at 0:45 seconds?

It is a must-see. Hands in pockets, shades, that facial expression..... If there were a thought bubble over his head, as in "caption this" my guess would be, "Snap it up, bee-yatch; I gots stuff to do." Smile

Yes...and did you notice the bouncing knee thing? I do that when i am nervous, don't know why Ronald was, but he was clearly uncomfortable.

Sorry for being so far behind, I am in the process of packing to move, so I am trying hard to catch up!

NCSunny

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1464 on: March 13, 2009, 10:45:05 PM »

Thanks IM, it's the only thing that made sense to me (note to seld- stop expecting things to make sense!).

How much do you think they got paid?

Who knows, but didn't Kronk get 20m for a photo of a snake and the A's got over 200m IIRC for photos and video

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: March 13, 2009, 10:46:03 PM »

Okay, here's an off-the-wall idea that keeps annoying the few brain cells I have left, so I decided to throw it on the table.

We all know that media pays for "film rights", the Today Show was the only media at the wedding.  And of course Ron and Misty get to honeymoon in NYC on NBC's dime.

We also could see ole Ronnie boy didn't appear too happy at the whole prospect of matrimonial bliss.

So what if Misty wanted to get married, NBC upped the ante with $$$ if they could film it, and Ron was sort of coerced in that way.

Because I am never going to buy that they did it for Haleigh.  What a crock of doo-doo that statement is.

Well your notion'd go a long way to explaining the talk of them buying a house and why no one seems too concerned about working/going back to work.     scratch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1466 on: March 13, 2009, 10:47:20 PM »

WYKS, THANKS SO MUCH.

You're welcome, Pajokirby!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1467 on: March 13, 2009, 10:48:10 PM »

Just checking in......quiet in here tonight ....

Missing, Haleigh Cummings, 5

By Art Harris, (c), www.artharris.com., all rights reserved

In what could set a legal precedent for missing children, The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that the mother of five year old Haleigh Cummings aims to fight for legal custody of a daughter abducted a month ago from her father’s home while he was at work and his 17 year old girlfriend slept nearby.

In an exclusive interview, Crystal Sheffield, 23, tells me she also wants custody of her son and Haleigh’s little brother, a four year old she had with Ronald Cummings, 25.

The boy, “Junior,” as he’s called, reportedly told police he saw a man dressed in black snatch his sister off her mattress in the pre-dawn darkness Feb. 10 as she slept in the living room of their father’s trailer in Palatka, Florida.

“We think she’d be the better parent, so we’ll be exploring how (Ronald Cummings) got custody in the first place, whether it was proper. We already have one child missing from his care, and he’s about to marry the 17 year old (Misty Croslin), who was home babysitting her and his son,” says Sheffield’s lawyer, Kim L. Picazio, a family law expert from Broward County who has been interviewing locals by phone and is expected to arrive in Putman Count on Thursday.

“From what I’ve gleaned from investigators, news reports and interviews with local witnesses and the mother’s family, I have grave concerns for the welfare of Haleigh’s little brother, Junior. When I get down there Thursday, I’ll be investigating if there’s any type move the mother needs to make to protect the last child that remains in the father’s custody.”

Picazio is also bringing in a crack private investigator, William Staubs, 52, a gravel-voiced tough guy who weighs 250 pounds and goes by the nickname Cobra. He’ll be hunting witnesses, says Picazio, “who may not want to tell everything to a police officer, but may tell me things that could lead to finding Haleigh through a private effort.”

At a press conference Tuesday, a new reward of $35,000 was announced. Dozens of state, local and federal law enforcement remained tight-lipped, as both parents plead for Haleigh’s safe return.

Family members scribbled messages in black magic marker on yellow helium filled balloons they soon released.

“Haleigh-bug, Nana misses you very much. Please release my Doodle,” wrote Crystal’s mother.

“Misty and Daddy got married, just like you wanted,” wrote Haleigh’s father. “We love you.”

At the Putman County courthouse Monday, Ronald and Misty applied for a marriage license; on Tuesday, she was brandishing a new diamond ring for the cameras.

Croslin said that her engagement may be misunderstood by some people, but “it’s still all about finding Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She’s always talked about it.”

Croslin also claims Haleigh called her “mom.” According to reports, the bizarre lovebirds could tie the knot as early as this week. With Misty a minor, her family had to fill out paperwork granting her the okay to marry.

On the 911 tape of Misty’s initial call to police last month to report Haleigh missing, Ronald can be heard cursing his new fiance in the background, and threatening to kill whoever took her. But they’ve apparently made up.

“He’s getting married 30 days after Haleigh goes missing, that says it all,” Crystal tells me in an exclusive interview, adding that she has postponed her plans to marry an electrician named Chad, but will keep paying for the wedding dress she has on layaway.

“With Haleigh missing, getting married is the last thing on my mind. I can’t sleep. I lay down at night, but I don’t sleep. I try to rest, but I can’t. It’s bad when your baby is gone.”

Crystal says she spent much of Tuesday in tears, telling me how she paid a private visit to Ronald’s trailer home where Haleigh spent her last night. Police found the back door propped open by a brick, and Misty says she has no idea how that happened, and didn’t hear a thing. Investigators have been running down leads and tips with the help of the FBI.

On Tuesday, Crystal surveyed the living room of her ex-boyfriend’s trailer, the purported crime scene, as police held TV cameras back to give her privacy; then Haleigh’s distraught mother threw herself onto the mattress the five year old used as a bed, and burst into tears.

Outside, friends could hear her screaming, hysterical, inconsolable. It was a heart-breaking scene, one told me.

Misty was with her, pleading with Crystal to believe her when she said she had no idea how her baby vanished, or who was behind it. Crystal asked for a toy, or some momento of Haleigh to take with her; it was fine with Misty, but she said she’d have to ask Ronald first. Crystal left empty-handed.

Later, she told me she’d cried herself out, but “it didn’t help much.”

Both Misty and Ronald claim they passed lie detector tests, though police sources won’t confirm nor deny it.

Victim’s advocate Wayanne Kruger, an author who’s daughter pressed charges against a godfather who’d molested her as a child, flew in from California to volunteer, and donated proceeds from a book signing to help Crystal stay afloat.

In the meantime, Kim Picazio, the new lawyer and mother of three, says she aims to organize a command post for volunteers and start printing bumper stickers, pins and t shirts to raise awareness about what police are calling an abduction.

Authorities are still searching for Haleigh. She has blond hair and brown eyes and is 3 feet tall.

Please call the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office at 386-329-0800 if you have any information regarding Haleigh Cummings.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/11/haleigh-mom-wants-custody/

Am I the only one that noticed this error?

No, I did~same thing with the Today show interview stating that Misty put the kids to bed at 9pm and not 8pm, typo I guess

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1468 on: March 13, 2009, 10:50:16 PM »

In what could set a legal precedent for missing children, The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that the mother of five year old Haleigh Cummings aims to fight for legal custody of a daughter abducted a month ago from her father’s home while he was at work and his 17 year old girlfriend slept nearby.

In an exclusive interview, Crystal Sheffield, 23, tells me she also wants custody of her son and Haleigh’s little brother, a four year old she had with Ronald Cummings, 25.

The boy, “Junior,” as he’s called, reportedly told police he saw a man dressed in black snatch his sister off her mattress in the pre-dawn darkness Feb. 10 as she slept in the living room of their father’s trailer in Palatka, Florida.

...snipped

Hmmmmm... sharp eyes, Searching! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1469 on: March 13, 2009, 10:52:11 PM »

Yes, I did notice the bouncing legs, I do that when I'm nervous, now I know why that drives people nuts. 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: March 13, 2009, 10:52:16 PM »

did anyone see the video of the wedding where the bride/groom were sharing the cake bites? Misty kindof shoved the cake in Ron's mouth, kindof smearing it and I thought that Ron looked angry...and Misty sortof backed off....knowing that she might have messed up?

I saw their interview on today....couldn't Misty have said that her story was inconsistent cause she was confused, half awake and scared instead of leaving dumb space hanging and then saying, I don't know...maybe an honest answer on her part but this was her time to speak and clear her statements a bit...missed opportunity...

just want to say that I respect everyone's views on here...might not agree with everyone or what they say, but I respect their right to say them....

Cookie, I too noticed that & remember when I got married, someone told me it was good luck to shove the cake in my hubby mouth, needless to say, I did, everyone was shocked & I was embarrassed. I have since heard that at other weddings, no clue whether it is an old wives tale or what, but that was my experience...many moons ago 

NCSunny

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: March 13, 2009, 10:52:27 PM »

A Homicide Survivor's Perspective on Homicide Grief

http://homicidesurvival.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-thoughts-about-nancy-grace-and.html

Heart
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1472 on: March 13, 2009, 10:52:39 PM »

Hey everyone, thanks!  I was afraid I'd be labeled a wacko conspiracy theorist or something! lol

Dolce, I missed Ron is looking to buy a home. 

I would like to be an IRS employee right about now, just to satisfy my curiosity.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: March 13, 2009, 10:53:29 PM »

Ok wait wait wait a dang minute,she asks RC if he thinks Jr did say what Crystal says and he says "I dont know,I was at work,I was not there" with a sly smirk.. WTF was that about....   

I saw a couple of sly smirks during that interview.  Misty looking to Ron when call on her inconsistencies?

OMG did you get a load of the look on his face at 0:45 seconds?

It is a must-see. Hands in pockets, shades, that facial expression..... If there were a thought bubble over his head, as in "caption this" my guess would be, "Snap it up, bee-yatch; I gots stuff to do." Smile

Yes...and did you notice the bouncing knee thing? I do that when i am nervous, don't know why Ronald was, but he was clearly uncomfortable.

Sorry for being so far behind, I am in the process of packing to move, so I am trying hard to catch up!

Good point, Sunny!  Am sure hoping that LE has body language experts checking out these kind of things!  Pretty telling, our body language.  Cannot usually fake those things or hide them either. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1474 on: March 13, 2009, 10:54:47 PM »

Thanks IM, it's the only thing that made sense to me (note to seld- stop expecting things to make sense!).

Who knows, but didn't Kronk get 20m for a photo of a snake and the A's got over 200m IIRC for photos and video

Dang, I gotta git me a camera!         

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1475 on: March 13, 2009, 10:56:33 PM »

Hey everyone, thanks!  I was afraid I'd be labeled a wacko conspiracy theorist or something! lol

I would like to be an IRS employee right about now, just to satisfy my curiosity.
You are very far from being labeled a wacko conspiracy theorist..LOL  (Say that 5 times fast)
I am finding it hard to think outside of the box on this one as it does not apear that they have ever really been in the box of what MOST consider to be normal.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1476 on: March 13, 2009, 10:57:55 PM »

Dang, I gotta git me a camera!         

I have one, but usually no photos of snakes, so guess I lost out taking sunset photos

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: March 13, 2009, 11:00:06 PM »

...snipped

Hmmmmm... sharp eyes, Searching! 

Yes, good catch, Searching!

I did notice that he said:

Victim’s advocate Wayanne Kruger, an author who’s daughter pressed charges against a godfather who’d molested her as a child, flew in from California to volunteer, and donated proceeds from a book signing to help Crystal stay afloat.

Wayanne Kruger lives in Avondale, AZ, USA.

Maybe she was in California for business.

But it looked like he was saying that is where she lives to me.

*shrug*

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1478 on: March 13, 2009, 11:02:05 PM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH BRANDI. I was blessed by my father GOD, at 8 years old after a near death exp. I have prophetic visions and dreams. God, deals with me in numbers alot, mostly 3 & 7.. I called the missing children's hot line & told them what God had shown me at the time. Like with Caylee Anthony, the day it hit Nancy Grace, God, showed me she was dead & w/n 3 of the home. It turned out to be 3 minutes. I also saw what happen to the little black boy. I'm not stating everything God's shown me....I wish I could draw you a picture that Gods shown me of 4 bushes. They stand in line b/side each other, lean same way(HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE). I'm not a psychic...I'm a Prophetess. I have searched on Goggle what I know for hours & hours. I prayed about this -as you can test the Spirit. W/n 3 days God showed me more...of what I told Children's Hot line. But, alot of people do not believe & they would just stone us type people
 to death. I only want this child found & GOD to be praised for it. I at this time am very ill. When God shows me the truth, I always b/c ill. I (my sister to)also, Pray over people & when I do, demonic spirits hit me. I get deathly sick. It's called-"Standing in the gap". Maybe I'm stepping out of line here, But, I'd give my life for 1 child's to be saved. God, loves his children!

Welcome to the cage!!  I was catching up and seen your post,wanted to welcome you and also ask,what boy are you talking about? I'm a bit confused.Maybe we have a thread for him as well??

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1479 on: March 13, 2009, 11:02:46 PM »

Nawwwwwwww Weeble, not here!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.