April 28, 2024, 10:48:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588926 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: March 13, 2009, 11:03:00 PM »

Eyes for Lies: The Human Lie Detector Blog

" Cummings and Croslin to Tie Knot"
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/search/label/Misty%20Croslin

EXCERPT below

"I see things differently, but of course, while I can usually see lies, I can't always accurately speculate what the lie is about, but I feel that Ron is the main person behind this, and Misty is just aiding him.

I think Cummings could never keep a secret if he felt Misty hurt his daughter. He is way to selfish, arrogant, angry and egotistical to be able to pull that off for someone else. He would likely, however, do it for himself. He would propose to Misty to keep her content, happy and QUIET, if he is the one with a big secret!

If Misty played a part and killed or accidentally injured Haleigh, Ron would not get engaged to her to shut her up. It doesn't make sense. He would have the huge secret that would put her behind bars if he spoke up, and Misty would be very afraid. While she could put Ron in a jail, he wouldn't face near as much time as she would.

When you look at these two, Ron is the controlling and manipulative one here, and Misty is the bendable, pliable one willing to do what Ron wants. Misty is truly the type that would cover for another person at the risk of ruining her life.

Just my speculation...

The Orlando Sentinel is reporting today that Cummings and Croslin aren't going to waste anytime getting married. They are supposed to tie the knot today at 4 p.m.

In the meantime, a 100-person investigative search team is combing the highways, looking for clues to Haleigh's disappearance.

Just thinking about this ceremony, I get upset. To think that Haleigh's body is likely laying out there in some horrific place, and her father has no problem going on with his life and having a big celebration today, it just violates me to the core.

The lack of caring and compassion showed by Cummings is just devastating. It's just really, really sad to think about, and to think he is a father makes it a thousand times worse. Haleigh deserved so much more than this."

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/fredettte/4159612257901676027/

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1481 on: March 13, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »

Nawwwwwwww Weeble, not here!   

That was a needed laugh.

Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1482 on: March 13, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »

Hey everyone, thanks!  I was afraid I'd be labeled a wacko conspiracy theorist or something! lol

Dolce, I missed Ron is looking to buy a home. 

I would like to be an IRS employee right about now, just to satisfy my curiosity.

Too funny! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1483 on: March 13, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »

Thanks IM, it's the only thing that made sense to me (note to seld- stop expecting things to make sense!).

How much do you think they got paid?

Who knows, but didn't Kronk get 20m for a photo of a snake and the A's got over 200m IIRC for photos and video

Dang, I gotta git me a camera!         

I have one, but usually no photos of snakes, so guess I lost out taking sunset photos

But you are winner with us, IM!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: March 13, 2009, 11:05:34 PM »

That was a needed laugh.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1485 on: March 13, 2009, 11:06:19 PM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH BRANDI. I was blessed by my father GOD, at 8 years old after a near death exp. I have prophetic visions and dreams. God, deals with me in numbers alot, mostly 3 & 7.. I called the missing children's hot line & told them what God had shown me at the time. Like with Caylee Anthony, the day it hit Nancy Grace, God, showed me she was dead & w/n 3 of the home. It turned out to be 3 minutes. I also saw what happen to the little black boy. I'm not stating everything God's shown me....I wish I could draw you a picture that Gods shown me of 4 bushes. They stand in line b/side each other, lean same way(HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE). I'm not a psychic...I'm a Prophetess. I have searched on Goggle what I know for hours & hours. I prayed about this -as you can test the Spirit. W/n 3 days God showed me more...of what I told Children's Hot line. But, alot of people do not believe & they would just stone us type people
 to death. I only want this child found & GOD to be praised for it. I at this time am very ill. When God shows me the truth, I always b/c ill. I (my sister to)also, Pray over people & when I do, demonic spirits hit me. I get deathly sick. It's called-"Standing in the gap". Maybe I'm stepping out of line here, But, I'd give my life for 1 child's to be saved. God, loves his children!

Welcome to the cage!!  I was catching up and seen your post,wanted to welcome you and also ask,what boy are you talking about? I'm a bit confused.Maybe we have a thread for him as well??

My guess is Adji....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1486 on: March 13, 2009, 11:08:11 PM »

Thanks IM, it's the only thing that made sense to me (note to seld- stop expecting things to make sense!).

How much do you think they got paid?

Who knows, but didn't Kronk get 20m for a photo of a snake and the A's got over 200m IIRC for photos and video

Dang, I gotta git me a camera!         

I have one, but usually no photos of snakes, so guess I lost out taking sunset photos

But you are winner with us, IM!!   

Why thanks~as y'all are with me too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1487 on: March 13, 2009, 11:09:11 PM »

My guess is Adji....

If that is true, you are talking about Adji, please post in his thread what you believe to have happened to him.  Any ideas would be great given the brick wall his case has hit.  His thread is right below Haleighs on the list of Missing Persons.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: March 13, 2009, 11:09:47 PM »

From Eyes for Lies: The Human Lie Detector Blog

Re: Crystal and Ron's Video Pleas
Excerpt below

"I just don't see any real or genuine sadness in Ron Cummings in this video. It appears to be an act to me. I believe his emotions and behavior here are all fake.

If you want my opinion, he is sick and tired of having to carry on this game and he wants it to just go away."

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/fredettte/4159612257901676027/

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/search/label/Misty%20Croslin

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1489 on: March 13, 2009, 11:10:37 PM »

P.I. Searches for Haleigh
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 10:44 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: March 13, 2009, 11:12:07 PM »

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: March 13, 2009, 11:12:17 PM »

Could someone go back and check the first live view of the house with TN...I thought the TV that had Haleigh's DV in it was in the LIVING room......???  Would sure be easy to move her lil mattress from there to the bed room 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: March 13, 2009, 11:12:52 PM »

My guess is Adji....

If that is true, you are talking about Adji, please post in his thread what you believe to have happened to him.  Any ideas would be great given the brick wall his case has hit.  His thread is right below Haleighs on the list of Missing Persons.

I agree Dolce!  And that would Pajokirby with the possible info about him.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1493 on: March 13, 2009, 11:13:00 PM »

Oh God, just what this case and thread need, another snake.

Que music and let the circus commence!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: March 13, 2009, 11:14:01 PM »

My guess is Adji....

I mean that would be Pajokirby....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1495 on: March 13, 2009, 11:14:09 PM »

My guess is Adji....

Yes, I see that it was Pajokirby, but Wykes you too feel free to post in his thread any thoughts you may have as well. Smile

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: March 13, 2009, 11:14:19 PM »

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1497 on: March 13, 2009, 11:14:24 PM »

My guess is Adji....

Good idea,I hope they do. every bit,every tip helps.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1498 on: March 13, 2009, 11:15:02 PM »

Amen and I'll double down on that one with you~It's about time someone pulled those SO's off the streets

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1499 on: March 13, 2009, 11:18:06 PM »

WOW!!  Just WOW!!      

I wish him God-speed with the sorting thru 'trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction' in this case.  Whoooooey!  But awesome to know there's an expert on this!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.