April 27, 2024, 11:45:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588785 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1500 on: March 13, 2009, 11:18:13 PM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH BRANDI. I was blessed by my father GOD, at 8 years old after a near death exp. I have prophetic visions and dreams. God, deals with me in numbers alot, mostly 3 & 7.. I called the missing children's hot line & told them what God had shown me at the time. Like with Caylee Anthony, the day it hit Nancy Grace, God, showed me she was dead & w/n 3 of the home. It turned out to be 3 minutes. I also saw what happen to the little black boy. I'm not stating everything God's shown me....I wish I could draw you a picture that Gods shown me of 4 bushes. They stand in line b/side each other, lean same way(HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE). I'm not a psychic...I'm a Prophetess. I have searched on Goggle what I know for hours & hours. I prayed about this -as you can test the Spirit. W/n 3 days God showed me more...of what I told Children's Hot line. But, alot of people do not believe & they would just stone us type people
 to death. I only want this child found & GOD to be praised for it. I at this time am very ill. When God shows me the truth, I always b/c ill. I (my sister to)also, Pray over people & when I do, demonic spirits hit me. I get deathly sick. It's called-"Standing in the gap". Maybe I'm stepping out of line here, But, I'd give my life for 1 child's to be saved. God, loves his children!

Well, I can see you are not online right now Pajokirby, welcome to Scared Monkeys. I do though have some concern over your posting. In my faith as such, I do believe in the spirit world and some psychic phenomenon. People who are in the here and now can feel the vibes or flashes of the past. But as for seeing what happened to these missing children, I do take this with a bag of salt. I believe that God does work in mysterious ways, like in the way and timing that Caylee was found. I believe he has full control of Karma. But make no mistake about God, he does not do things half ass, he has no need to pussyfoot around and give people little peeks at the past and future. If God TOLD you about these missing children you would have the FULL story, not a little group of trees. Stating you are a profitess is saying you have a PERSONAL revelation from the Holy Ghost. Now where in the Bible does it give an example of a profit getting a bitty glimpse at what he is suppose to do and nothing more to go on? No, if God told you something he would give you the words and the means to carry this out. Sorry, I just can't get on board with this.

Please don't take this as a personal slam, it's not meant to be. I'm glad you are here. Just be careful of the words you toss out there under the guise of God. We are monkeys, meaning we WILL take a look at everything from every angle and do not easily fall prey to nonsense. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1501 on: March 13, 2009, 11:19:07 PM »

My guess is Adji....

If that is true, you are talking about Adji, please post in his thread what you believe to have happened to him.  Any ideas would be great given the brick wall his case has hit.  His thread is right below Haleighs on the list of Missing Persons.
Good idea,I hope they do. every bit,every tip helps.
Amen!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1502 on: March 13, 2009, 11:19:49 PM »

P.I. Searches for Haleigh
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 10:44 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

WOW!!  Just WOW!!      

I wish him God-speed with the sorting thru 'trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction' in this case.  Whoooooey!  But awesome to know there's an expert on this!

I've been saying from early on that they needed a PI........sometimes people will open up more for an PI than cops

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: March 13, 2009, 11:20:26 PM »

Minnie   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday day tomorrow.

Goodnight Monkeys!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1504 on: March 13, 2009, 11:20:41 PM »

My guess is Adji....

If that is true, you are talking about Adji, please post in his thread what you believe to have happened to him.  Any ideas would be great given the brick wall his case has hit.  His thread is right below Haleighs on the list of Missing Persons.

I agree Dolce!  And that would Pajokirby with the possible info about him.   

Yes, I see that it was Pajokirby, but Wykes you too feel free to post in his thread any thoughts you may have as well. Smile

Ok Dolce, will take another look in there, thanks! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1505 on: March 13, 2009, 11:20:52 PM »

Offtopic:

Heart- thank you for the link to your site. I was touched by your story and can not imagine how hard things have been for you and your family. Though not the same, my son was hurt when he was 8 mths old with 3rd degree burns. The incident and subsequent stay at the Shriner's hospital was extremely traumatic, mentally for me. When we finally came home after months in the hospital I knew I had to find a way to heal so I got involved with raising money for the Shriners (my angels on earth). I knew I had to make something good come out of this horrible event. So I got involved. It was the best thing I did and it really helped me heal though still a long road.
Well enough about me.
I guess what I am trying to say is that what you are doing is the best thing you can do for yourself and family. We dont understand why tragedy comes to us but if we can make something good come out of it, then we can start to heal. So, I really respect you for pulling yourself out of that "hell" and making a difference in others lives. Much like John Walsh, Mr Klass and many others, I commend you!! If we can all make a difference in just one persons life what a wonderful place this could be!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: March 13, 2009, 11:21:25 PM »

P.I. Searches for Haleigh
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 10:44 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra. Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

WOW!!  Just WOW!!      

I wish him God-speed with the sorting thru 'trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction' in this case.  Whoooooey!  But awesome to know there's an expert on this!

Was just doing the math.

That's 273 people caught by HIM per year.

Over 5 caught per week.

Hmmmm... that's a lot. Can it be true?

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: March 13, 2009, 11:21:48 PM »

Thanks Brandi, Ron and Misty certainly didn't look like a happy couple, since they just got married, but the one thing that jumped out to me was, why wasn't Ron in a missing Haleigh tee shirt? Stood out to me. I read things that I thought made Wayanne a good advocate, but what do I know, the pic you posted, she does look a little out there to me. 

I agree NRCG....wonder what the people that can read body language would say, RC crossing is arms & Misty keeping her hands clasped between her legs??? One would think they would be holding hands or RC have his arm around his new bride. 

NCSunny

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1508 on: March 13, 2009, 11:24:14 PM »

---snip respectfully---
Please don't take this as a personal slam, it's not meant to be. I'm glad you are here. Just be careful of the words you toss out there under the guise of God. We are monkeys, meaning we WILL take a look at everything from every angle and do not easily fall prey to nonsense. JMO
I agree, we are Monkeys and are willing to look at every angle and base our opinions on our finds.  That being said, we have had misleadings of this manner in the past as well, in the name of God and psychics alike.
Please as I stated before, I would be very interested in hearing what you have been shown in all 3 of these cases thus far.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1509 on: March 13, 2009, 11:27:39 PM »

Ok Dolce, will take another look in there, thanks! 

Every little bit helps Wyks, as I am most sure you know.  He is a precious child and my prayer is that he is found and not forgotten or overshadowed by other cases.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: March 13, 2009, 11:28:41 PM »

Misty's walking out is very telling. Ron and Misty sure didn't seem like a newly wed couple on the Today Show. One thing that sticks out to me is Ron doesn't want people into his personal business, but he never mentions he doesn't want people into Misty's personal business.

Well Rose, they are not actually newly weds persay.  The consummation came first and the ceremony and legalities later.

Ron tried those shoes on several times before purchasing, I presume.   

NCSunny

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1511 on: March 13, 2009, 11:29:17 PM »

Was just doing the math.

Over 5 caught per week.

Wow, was that a horn I heard a tootin??? 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: March 13, 2009, 11:30:27 PM »

From Eyes For Lies Blog

"Police Report Narrative  "
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/02/police-report-narrative.html

LINK to "Original Haleigh Cummings Case Police Narrative "
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

Excerpt below

"MyFoxTampaBay.com has the police report narrative on their website for the Cummings case. If this is the actual police narrative, it shows there are many inconsistencies in the story being told by both Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings.

Read more In the report, once the officers arrived, the cop said Cummings repeatedly said, "Someone took my child".

(from police report narrative)
"Ronald repeatedly [sic] said that someone had taken his child and also said, "when I find him, I'll kill him." Ronald was referring to a 9mm Beretta hand gun [sic] which heowed [sic] inside of his residence and that if law enforcement found whoever had this child, he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car. I attempted to get information from Ronald regarding HAleigh [sic], however, due to his emotional state he was unable to provide any useful information."

"I am in awe at how quickly Cummings ruled out every other potential outcome for his daughter's absence within minutes of arriving home and finding Haleigh missing. How come he doesn't have the normal thoughts of parents, and attempt to investigate, or consider other potential outcomes before jumping to one conclusion?

Why did he not even once consider she may have wandered off, that the doors or windows could not have been unlocked by other people when he was away? It's very notable. He clearly didn't have 30 minutes to do any type of investigation, but he knows the outcome: someone took Haleigh.

I also find it interesting that Cummings was not able to calm himself down for his child's sake, and help police get the information they needed. I suspect this was a facade, because he didn't know what to say, personally."

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: March 13, 2009, 11:33:12 PM »

Was just doing the math.

Over 5 caught per week.

You are referring to Cobra saying:

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra. Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Yes? That's the horn I hear Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1514 on: March 13, 2009, 11:33:24 PM »

Offtopic:

Heart- thank you for the link to your site. I was touched by your story and can not imagine how hard things have been for you and your family. Though not the same, my son was hurt when he was 8 mths old with 3rd degree burns. The incident and subsequent stay at the Shriner's hospital was extremely traumatic, mentally for me. When we finally came home after months in the hospital I knew I had to find a way to heal so I got involved with raising money for the Shriners (my angels on earth). I knew I had to make something good come out of this horrible event. So I got involved. It was the best thing I did and it really helped me heal though still a long road.
Well enough about me.
I guess what I am trying to say is that what you are doing is the best thing you can do for yourself and family. We dont understand why tragedy comes to us but if we can make something good come out of it, then we can start to heal. So, I really respect you for pulling yourself out of that "hell" and making a difference in others lives. Much like John Walsh, Mr Klass and many others, I commend you!! If we can all make a difference in just one persons life what a wonderful place this could be!

Ditto what Cartfly said, Heart!  Thank you sharing and for your site!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1515 on: March 13, 2009, 11:35:39 PM »

Hi everyone! I've been following Haleigh's story since it  was first reported in the news. Just heartbreaking that there's yet another sad story involving a Florida child. I didn't think anything could top the Casey Anthony saga, but it looks like I was wrong. I found a link to this forum while searching for news about Haleigh, and have been lurking and reading. It's fascinating to read the information you have all gathered, and your dedication to the case.

So much about this story is so bizarre and unbelievable. So many weird and questionable things that have been said and done by players in this case, I don't even know where to start to list them.   I can't even begin to understand how Ron could move out of the last home Haleigh knows and to also get married. If my child was missing, you couldn't pry me out of the house unless it was to look for my child. I would be home waiting for my child to be returned, with her room just as she left it and all her favorite toys and things. If the day came that her body was recovered and I knew she was dead, then maybe yes, I would want to move out of the house where I lost my child. But not as long as there was a glimmer of hope that she was alive and would be brought back to me.

If and when Haleigh is found and brought home, what is Ron going to say to her- "Hey Haleigh, welcome home, and oh by the way, while you were gone we moved, I married Misty, we had a party, and then went to New York City. Sorry you weren't here, kid, but we got lots of pictures!"

As for Haleigh wanting Misty to be her mommy- if Haleigh ever said that, she might have said it in response to Misty asking her if she wanted her to be her mommy. Often when you ask young kids something, they want to please and will answer in the way they think you want them answer.

Anyway- just wanted to pop in and say how much I appreciate the info you all have gathered and shared. You all seem like a great group of people.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1516 on: March 13, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »

Was just doing the math.

Over 5 caught per week.

You are referring to Cobra saying:

Yes? That's the horn I hear Wink

You got it Miss Brandi!!  Where is Dogg when ya need him?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: March 13, 2009, 11:37:19 PM »

From Eyes For Lies Blog

"Police Report Narrative  "

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

excerpt below
The police report narrative continues: (police report excerpt in blue)

"I then made contact with Misty Croslin, Ronalds girlfriend. Misty told me that she had put the children to bed at approximately 8pm. MIsty [sic] said that they were sleeping in HER BED, and when she laid down at around 10:30pm both children were still in bed.
I asked MIsty [sic] who the other child was and she advised the other child was Haleighs [sic] brother. Misty old me that she woke up just before 3am to get a drink and she noticed that Haleigh was missing, however the OTHER child was still in bed.

MIsty [sic] ran around the residence franticallly [sic] looking for haleigh [sic] and that she noticed the back door was stanfing [sic] open. MIsty [sic] said that she was sure the back door had been locked prior to her going to bed."

"There are multiple inconsistencies when reading this segment of the report above, if we compare it to what Misty has said in video interviews. Here Misty tells the police that she was in the SAME bed with Haleigh. Yet we've seen Misty say on video that Haleigh was in another bed. Clearly, Misty isn't able to keep her facts straight.

Notice the time Misty says she went to bed as well? Misty has been saying in news reports that she went to bed at 10:00 p.m. Yet, early on, to the police (here), she is saying she went to bed at 10:30 p.m. Again, Misty is unable to stick to any facts.

Moreover, Misty doesn't say she got up to go to the bathroom, which she has said all over the news. She says here that she got up to get a drink. She also doesn't talk about finding the kitchen light on (or at least the police don't report that here).

By the way this report is written, you get the distinct feeling that Misty told the police that she instantly noticed Haleigh was gone when she got up to get a drink, and then searched for her, whereas in videos, Misty has said she went to the bathroom, noticed the light on in the kitchen and saw the door open, and then realized Haleigh was missing. These are two very different stories."

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: March 13, 2009, 11:39:40 PM »

From Eyes For Lies Blog

"Police Report Narrative"  (Last Part)

excerpt below
The police report narrative continues:
"Mist [sic] said that at approximately 5 minutes after she noticed Haleigh missing, Ronal [sic] arrived home.

"In news reports, Misty has told us that she awoke at 3:00 a.m., and that Ronald Cummings came home around 3:30. This is another inconsistency.

Fox's On the Record with Greta van Susteren, on February 12, even discusses this with Cummings, and notes there is a 27-minute time lapse from when Misty wakes up to when Cummings arrived home."

From "On the Record":
"VAN SUSTEREN: So let me -- let's -- let me try to ask you some questions about it. What time did you arrive home, Ronald, on Tuesday morning?

RONALD CUMMINGS, FATHER: Approximately 3:30."

"Clearly, the stories of Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin are not adding up. Nothing in this report supports their latest version of events. What the truth is, of course, I can't say, because I don't know. But I know I don't trust either one of these people. They are not telling us what I suspect they know to be true. "

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: March 13, 2009, 11:41:13 PM »

Hi everyone! I've been following Haleigh's story since it  was first reported in the news. Just heartbreaking that there's yet another sad story involving a Florida child. I didn't think anything could top the Casey Anthony saga, but it looks like I was wrong. I found a link to this forum while searching for news about Haleigh, and have been lurking and reading. It's fascinating to read the information you have all gathered, and your dedication to the case.

So much about this story is so bizarre and unbelievable. So many weird and questionable things that have been said and done by players in this case, I don't even know where to start to list them.   I can't even begin to understand how Ron could move out of the last home Haleigh knows and to also get married. If my child was missing, you couldn't pry me out of the house unless it was to look for my child. I would be home waiting for my child to be returned, with her room just as she left it and all her favorite toys and things. If the day came that her body was recovered and I knew she was dead, then maybe yes, I would want to move out of the house where I lost my child. But not as long as there was a glimmer of hope that she was alive and would be brought back to me.

If and when Haleigh is found and brought home, what is Ron going to say to her- "Hey Haleigh, welcome home, and oh by the way, while you were gone we moved, I married Misty, we had a party, and then went to New York City. Sorry you weren't here, kid, but we got lots of pictures!"

As for Haleigh wanting Misty to be her mommy- if Haleigh ever said that, she might have said it in response to Misty asking her if she wanted her to be her mommy. Often when you ask young kids something, they want to please and will answer in the way they think you want them answer.

Anyway- just wanted to pop in and say how much I appreciate the info you all have gathered and shared. You all seem like a great group of people.

Welcome, Sleepless!

So many new Monkeys lately, glad you have joined!

Nice post, I happen to agree with everything you said!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.