April 27, 2024, 04:41:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588818 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1520 on: March 13, 2009, 11:44:22 PM »

P.I. Searches for Haleigh
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 10:44 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

Amen and I'll double down on that one with you~It's about time someone pulled those SO's off the streets

Bet it looks like a ghost town over in Satsuma tonight.. hehehe

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1521 on: March 13, 2009, 11:44:32 PM »

Was just doing the math.

That's 273 people caught by HIM per year.

Over 5 caught per week.

Hmmmm... that's a lot. Can it be true?
  Wow, was that a horn I heard a tootin??? 

You are referring to Cobra saying:

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra. Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Yes? That's the horn I hear Wink

You got it Miss Brandi!!  Where is Dogg when ya need him?

Unless it was done thru sting operations (like my favorite Sheriff Joe Arpaio), that number seems incredibly unrealistic ~ nevertheless I pray he finds some answers in this case.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1522 on: March 13, 2009, 11:45:22 PM »

Welcome Sleepless!  Nice to see another fellow Floridian.  I hope you are not too close to these crazy ordeals.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: March 13, 2009, 11:46:39 PM »

IM - Bushwhacker-----I don't even want to know the calorie count.  Sounds incredible.  Thanks.

Me either~it doesn't matter too much because I don't know anyone that can drink more than 2 and still walk Happy Birthday in advance!

Thank You!!  It is neat that everyone celebrates my birthday being as it is St. Patty's Day. 

Happy Birthday Minnie!!!

NCSunny

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1524 on: March 13, 2009, 11:47:35 PM »

O/T .....but not really....VERY CLOSE TO BOTH CAYLEE AND HALEIGH

Orange County Man Convicted of Using Computer to Seduce A "Child"

TALLAHASSEE, FL – Attorney General Bill McCollum today announced that an Orange County man has been convicted of charges that he attempted to sexually seduce someone he thought was a child over the internet. Gabriel P. Russe used an online chatroom to sexually solicit a person he thought was a 14-year old girl and then traveled to meet the "girl" for sex, not realizing he had been chatting online with a Polk County Sheriff’s detective. The case was prosecuted by the Attorney General’s Office of Statewide Prosecution.

Please help us raise awareness by clicking on the "Invite to Join" link on our group page (to the right) and invite your friends! Our friends can help us reach more people by sharing with their friends! Let's grow this group!

Thank you so much and thanks for joining!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81266445936#/group.php?gid=81266445936

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1525 on: March 13, 2009, 11:48:01 PM »

Hi everyone! I've been following Haleigh's story since it  was first reported in the news. Just heartbreaking that there's yet another sad story involving a Florida child. I didn't think anything could top the Casey Anthony saga, but it looks like I was wrong. I found a link to this forum while searching for news about Haleigh, and have been lurking and reading. It's fascinating to read the information you have all gathered, and your dedication to the case.

So much about this story is so bizarre and unbelievable. So many weird and questionable things that have been said and done by players in this case, I don't even know where to start to list them.   I can't even begin to understand how Ron could move out of the last home Haleigh knows and to also get married. If my child was missing, you couldn't pry me out of the house unless it was to look for my child. I would be home waiting for my child to be returned, with her room just as she left it and all her favorite toys and things. If the day came that her body was recovered and I knew she was dead, then maybe yes, I would want to move out of the house where I lost my child. But not as long as there was a glimmer of hope that she was alive and would be brought back to me.

If and when Haleigh is found and brought home, what is Ron going to say to her- "Hey Haleigh, welcome home, and oh by the way, while you were gone we moved, I married Misty, we had a party, and then went to New York City. Sorry you weren't here, kid, but we got lots of pictures!"

As for Haleigh wanting Misty to be her mommy- if Haleigh ever said that, she might have said it in response to Misty asking her if she wanted her to be her mommy. Often when you ask young kids something, they want to please and will answer in the way they think you want them answer.

Anyway- just wanted to pop in and say how much I appreciate the info you all have gathered and shared. You all seem like a great group of people.

Welcome, Sleepless!

So many new Monkeys lately, glad you have joined!

Nice post, I happen to agree with everything you said!

Thanks for the welcome, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1526 on: March 13, 2009, 11:50:01 PM »

Thanks Brandi, Ron and Misty certainly didn't look like a happy couple, since they just got married, but the one thing that jumped out to me was, why wasn't Ron in a missing Haleigh tee shirt? Stood out to me. I read things that I thought made Wayanne a good advocate, but what do I know, the pic you posted, she does look a little out there to me. 

I agree NRCG....wonder what the people that can read body language would say, RC crossing is arms & Misty keeping her hands clasped between her legs??? One would think they would be holding hands or RC have his arm around his new bride. 

Here are some things on body language that I've picked up around the net:

Defensive Body Language:

Someone crossing their arms is pure defence = leave me alone!

Men and women adopt a posture that protects a vulnerable area. Men will stand with their hands clasped in front of their genitals. Women will fold their arms across their chest or place their hands folded between their legs, close to their genitals. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: March 13, 2009, 11:50:37 PM »

Welcome Sleepless!  Nice to see another fellow Floridian.  I hope you are not too close to these crazy ordeals.

Thanks for the welcome,Dolce. No, I am on the west side of the state-  on the Gulf coast  just south of Tampa.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1528 on: March 13, 2009, 11:51:18 PM »

Thanks for the welcome,Dolce. No, I am on the west side of the state-  on the Gulf coast  just south of Tampa.
Hey me too!  Never had a monkey neighbor.  LOL  I am in Naples.  Smile  Happy to have you on board!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: March 13, 2009, 11:54:57 PM »

Thanks Brandi, Ron and Misty certainly didn't look like a happy couple, since they just got married, but the one thing that jumped out to me was, why wasn't Ron in a missing Haleigh tee shirt? Stood out to me. I read things that I thought made Wayanne a good advocate, but what do I know, the pic you posted, she does look a little out there to me. 

I agree NRCG....wonder what the people that can read body language would say, RC crossing is arms & Misty keeping her hands clasped between her legs??? One would think they would be holding hands or RC have his arm around his new bride. 

Defensive Body Language:

Men and women adopt a posture that protects a vulnerable area. Men will stand with their hands clasped in front of their genitals. Women will fold their arms across their chest or place their hands folded between their legs, close to their genitals. 

There's more but here are two on the same page...... Smile

"The Face in Deception "

"The Clues to Deception "

http://face-and-emotion.com/dataface/facets/deception.jsp

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1530 on: March 13, 2009, 11:57:33 PM »

---snip respectfully---
Please don't take this as a personal slam, it's not meant to be. I'm glad you are here. Just be careful of the words you toss out there under the guise of God. We are monkeys, meaning we WILL take a look at everything from every angle and do not easily fall prey to nonsense. JMO
I agree, we are Monkeys and are willing to look at every angle and base our opinions on our finds.  That being said, we have had misleadings of this manner in the past as well, in the name of God and psychics alike.
Please as I stated before, I would be very interested in hearing what you have been shown in all 3 of these cases thus far.

Would also hasten to say, altho folks can be mislead in this manner, info from some psychics as well as from some of those who sense things, have led to the solving of crimes.  I'll remain open to hearing from anyone such as this, cuz ya just never know what that "one tip" might be, that could break a case wide open.  Often those who sense things don't get the 'entire picture', not in one sitting anyway.  Doesn't mean they are full of it.  It's the way it works sometimes.  They may get just one little bit of the bigger picture, yet that one little bit may be all that's needed for LE to complete the investigation.  Know what I mean? 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: March 13, 2009, 11:59:07 PM »

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx
Oh God, just what this case and thread need, another snake.

Que music and let the circus commence!

Is this Padilla's brother?   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1532 on: March 13, 2009, 11:59:37 PM »

Ok Dolce, will take another look in there, thanks! 

Every little bit helps Wyks, as I am most sure you know.  He is a precious child and my prayer is that he is found and not forgotten or overshadowed by other cases.

True Dolce!  My wish for his family is that they could have the opportunity at the onslaught of media coverage that Caylee's and Haleigh's cases have had. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1533 on: March 14, 2009, 12:00:06 AM »

Sorry to be Off Topic - In Haleighs Room - Lets bring Her Home Safe and Whole

But I am putting in my Three Monkeys - Cents. I feel compelled to post this.

I am Out - Love To All Monkeys ...
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1534 on: March 14, 2009, 12:00:50 AM »

Defensive Body Language:

[/quote]

There's more but here are two on the same page...... Smile

"The Face in Deception "

"The Clues to Deception "

http://face-and-emotion.com/dataface/facets/deception.jsp

[/quote]

Thanks Rana, this information is very interesting!!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1535 on: March 14, 2009, 12:01:56 AM »

From Eyes For Lies Blog

"Police Report Narrative  "
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/02/police-report-narrative.html

LINK to "Original Haleigh Cummings Case Police Narrative "
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

Excerpt below

"MyFoxTampaBay.com has the police report narrative on their website for the Cummings case. If this is the actual police narrative, it shows there are many inconsistencies in the story being told by both Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings.

Read more In the report, once the officers arrived, the cop said Cummings repeatedly said, "Someone took my child".

(from police report narrative)
"Ronald repeatedly [sic] said that someone had taken his child and also said, "when I find him, I'll kill him." Ronald was referring to a 9mm Beretta hand gun [sic] which heowed [sic] inside of his residence and that if law enforcement found whoever had this child, he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car. I attempted to get information from Ronald regarding HAleigh [sic], however, due to his emotional state he was unable to provide any useful information."

"I am in awe at how quickly Cummings ruled out every other potential outcome for his daughter's absence within minutes of arriving home and finding Haleigh missing. How come he doesn't have the normal thoughts of parents, and attempt to investigate, or consider other potential outcomes before jumping to one conclusion?

Why did he not even once consider she may have wandered off, that the doors or windows could not have been unlocked by other people when he was away? It's very notable. He clearly didn't have 30 minutes to do any type of investigation, but he knows the outcome: someone took Haleigh.

I also find it interesting that Cummings was not able to calm himself down for his child's sake, and help police get the information they needed. I suspect this was a facade, because he didn't know what to say, personally."

Thanks Rana!  I personally find this woman's take on things to be very interesting! 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: March 14, 2009, 12:02:28 AM »

Thanks for that, Brandi.  Myself, I wouldn't want to be on the tube if I were a PI.  But that's just me.

I love the name "Cobra".  But I would have depicted his face under a hoodie. Those were some scary words about human trafficking.

More power to him.  Find Haleigh Mr. Cobra!

Foggy
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: March 14, 2009, 12:03:33 AM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH BRANDI. I was blessed by my father GOD, at 8 years old after a near death exp. I have prophetic visions and dreams. God, deals with me in numbers alot, mostly 3 & 7.. I called the missing children's hot line & told them what God had shown me at the time. Like with Caylee Anthony, the day it hit Nancy Grace, God, showed me she was dead & w/n 3 of the home. It turned out to be 3 minutes. I also saw what happen to the little black boy. I'm not stating everything God's shown me....I wish I could draw you a picture that Gods shown me of 4 bushes. They stand in line b/side each other, lean same way(HALEIGH CUMMINGS CASE). I'm not a psychic...I'm a Prophetess. I have searched on Goggle what I know for hours & hours. I prayed about this -as you can test the Spirit. W/n 3 days God showed me more...of what I told Children's Hot line. But, alot of people do not believe & they would just stone us type people
 to death. I only want this child found & GOD to be praised for it. I at this time am very ill. When God shows me the truth, I always b/c ill. I (my sister to)also, Pray over people & when I do, demonic spirits hit me. I get deathly sick. It's called-"Standing in the gap". Maybe I'm stepping out of line here, But, I'd give my life for 1 child's to be saved. God, loves his children!

Well, I can see you are not online right now Pajokirby, welcome to Scared Monkeys. I do though have some concern over your posting. In my faith as such, I do believe in the spirit world and some psychic phenomenon. People who are in the here and now can feel the vibes or flashes of the past. But as for seeing what happened to these missing children, I do take this with a bag of salt. I believe that God does work in mysterious ways, like in the way and timing that Caylee was found. I believe he has full control of Karma. But make no mistake about God, he does not do things half ass, he has no need to pussyfoot around and give people little peeks at the past and future. If God TOLD you about these missing children you would have the FULL story, not a little group of trees. Stating you are a profitess is saying you have a PERSONAL revelation from the Holy Ghost. Now where in the Bible does it give an example of a profit getting a bitty glimpse at what he is suppose to do and nothing more to go on? No, if God told you something he would give you the words and the means to carry this out. Sorry, I just can't get on board with this.

Please don't take this as a personal slam, it's not meant to be. I'm glad you are here. Just be careful of the words you toss out there under the guise of God. We are monkeys, meaning we WILL take a look at everything from every angle and do not easily fall prey to nonsense. JMO

I have no reason to believe or disbelieve what this lady says about her visions. If she says she is seeing what she is seeing and we just take her at face value (for the moment, anyway) then she sees "bits and pieces."

I also understand the point made by BooMonkey. A prophet is a prophet is a prophet and there are no "bits and pieces" prophets in the Bible. HOWEVER...

If we consider that this lady saw what she saw and she is NOT a prophet, the "bits and pieces" are then easily explained simply by virtue of how human she is. Humans are not capable of understanding G-d. If we humans understood G-d, we would be one with G-d's mind (whatever form that takes). We wouldn't even be human. Even Moses had to look upon a stand-in in the form of a burning bush because his human brain probably would have vaporized if he became one with G-d and looked upon G-d in direct fashion. I can't even imagine what that is.

I'm not sure how the Prophets did what they did and remained in human form with human sensibilities and human brains. I think they were rare even for their times.

Do I think people can dream things and see things (have visions) and receive insights and just maybe it's G-d whispering in our ear (brain, whatever...)? Yeah. Sure. I think G-d can do anything He feels like doing. If He wants to send a Western Union into your dreams, it shall be done.

But, our imperfection as humans maybe only allows us to recall or comprehend in bits and pieces because we're not prophets. So that can explain some of that mystery. I think.

Yes, G-d really does work in mysterious ways and sometimes He sets His hand right down on top of your pointy little head and He steers the direction He wants you to go in -- although I suspect He kind of likes to see what we do with our free choice, as well. Will we bite the apple or not? Give in to temptation or not? Know what I mean?

I've seen enough and experienced enough in my life, been on the receiving end of miracles, witnessed the power of prayer, to know that I don't know all there is to know about the mystery of human existence and the power that G-d can work into our lives.

That's all. Yep, I also take a good pinch of salt when I hear psychic/prophecy stories. But, I don't altogether discount the possibility that the spiritual plane is alive and buzzing all the time we are in the here and now physical plane.

Just my .02.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1538 on: March 14, 2009, 12:06:19 AM »

Sorry to be Off Topic - In Haleighs Room - Lets bring Her Home Safe and Whole

But I am putting in my Three Monkeys - Cents. I feel compelled to post this.

I am Out - Love To All Monkeys ...
K

Deenie wait!!
Did you make that and can I put it on Adjis website please?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1539 on: March 14, 2009, 12:07:03 AM »

Is this Padilla's brother?   
Cobra Dilla??   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.