April 27, 2024, 11:31:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588782 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1540 on: March 14, 2009, 12:07:05 AM »

Hi Sleepless, and welcome to the cage! 

You made very good points in your post, and am sure hoping that LE has been considering these things too! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: March 14, 2009, 12:07:27 AM »

Does anyone recall any other cases in which LE took the whole door? And if so, did they take it a month in?

Seems odd.... but maybe it's routine. IDK. Smile

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1542 on: March 14, 2009, 12:09:18 AM »

Sorry to be Off Topic - In Haleighs Room - Lets bring Her Home Safe and Whole

But I am putting in my Three Monkeys - Cents. I feel compelled to post this.

I am Out - Love To All Monkeys ...
K
Every child deserves a chance!  Justice for Caylee, hope for Adji and Haleigh!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: March 14, 2009, 12:11:53 AM »

Hi everyone! I've been following Haleigh's story since it  was first reported in the news. Just heartbreaking that there's yet another sad story involving a Florida child. I didn't think anything could top the Casey Anthony saga, but it looks like I was wrong. I found a link to this forum while searching for news about Haleigh, and have been lurking and reading. It's fascinating to read the information you have all gathered, and your dedication to the case.

So much about this story is so bizarre and unbelievable. So many weird and questionable things that have been said and done by players in this case, I don't even know where to start to list them.   I can't even begin to understand how Ron could move out of the last home Haleigh knows and to also get married. If my child was missing, you couldn't pry me out of the house unless it was to look for my child. I would be home waiting for my child to be returned, with her room just as she left it and all her favorite toys and things. If the day came that her body was recovered and I knew she was dead, then maybe yes, I would want to move out of the house where I lost my child. But not as long as there was a glimmer of hope that she was alive and would be brought back to me.

If and when Haleigh is found and brought home, what is Ron going to say to her- "Hey Haleigh, welcome home, and oh by the way, while you were gone we moved, I married Misty, we had a party, and then went to New York City. Sorry you weren't here, kid, but we got lots of pictures!"

As for Haleigh wanting Misty to be her mommy- if Haleigh ever said that, she might have said it in response to Misty asking her if she wanted her to be her mommy. Often when you ask young kids something, they want to please and will answer in the way they think you want them answer.

Anyway- just wanted to pop in and say how much I appreciate the info you all have gathered and shared. You all seem like a great group of people.

Welcome Sleepless!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: March 14, 2009, 12:12:02 AM »

Does anyone recall any other cases in which LE took the whole door? And if so, did they take it a month in?

Maybe they got fingerprints off that door and now that they have released the trailer and people are starting to go back in they can compare the fingerprints to what was collected first and see if the prints match up.  If they do then they can narrow it down to being someone in that family.  Just a guess, sounds kind of out there but they do not have much to work on at this point.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: March 14, 2009, 12:12:41 AM »

P.I. Searches for Haleigh
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 10:44 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

Forgive my skepticism, but I think we have heard this song before with Caylee, different lyrics, different players perhaps, but same "national exposure" requested.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1546 on: March 14, 2009, 12:14:48 AM »

Maybe they got fingerprints off that door and now that they have released the trailer and people are starting to go back in they can compare the fingerprints to what was collected first and see if the prints match up.  If they do then they can narrow it down to being someone in that family.  Just a guess, sounds kind of out there but they do not have much to work on at this point.
Way to think like MacGuyver.  LOL  It is noted that many offenders return to the scene of the crime.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: March 14, 2009, 12:18:14 AM »

P.I. Searches for Haleigh
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 10:44 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

Forgive my skepticism, but I think we have heard this song before with Caylee, different lyrics, different players perhaps, but same "national exposure" requested.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1548 on: March 14, 2009, 12:21:04 AM »

In regards to Misty and her inconsistant statements:

1) I do not think she hurt the child but do feel like she is covering for someone.

2) Most people (especially if you are the biological parent) when you are going through  a traumatic event regarding someone you love, you can relive/retell every little detail about that event  and consistantly every little detail. I understand she was not the real mother, but I do feel like she cared for the little girl. I doubt she felt that maternal attachment but cared never the less. I could be way off base here and it may not be as traumatic for Misty as for a biological parent. So with this said I feel she is covering for someone else and that is why she is inconsistant in her story. If she was retelling a true  story it shouldnt have so many holes. (this is probably just stating the obvious...)

I am not always good at expressing myself, so I hope this makes sense. It is late and I think my thoughts are starting to all jumbled up. So my apologies, if my thoughts are hard to follow

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: March 14, 2009, 12:22:19 AM »

Somehow, all this has reminded me of something I read somewhere.  Anyone remember hearing about the stranger dude that came over to the Cummings mobile home, saying he 'needed to be let inside'?     If true, what the heck could that have been about? 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: March 14, 2009, 12:22:44 AM »

My opinion is that there is something other than prints on the door--or at least they hope so.

Prints are lifted from jump street, but if the door was porous, w/flaky paint or whatever etc. they may be seeking something and are looking for other evidence re. fiber hung up there, oils or other chemicals etc. to either match/provide other links/leads. 

It may have something to do w/the cinderblock (or brick, as the case may be).

Foggy
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: March 14, 2009, 12:23:25 AM »

For some reason I feel this "Cobra" will need cooperation from Ron and Misty and I really don't see him getting it from them.  I wonder if Ron will have an attitude with this dude?  I wouldn't with his resume.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: March 14, 2009, 12:26:29 AM »

Somehow, all this has reminded me of something I read somewhere.  Anyone remember hearing about the stranger dude that came over to the Cummings mobile home, saying he 'needed to be let inside'?     If true, what the heck could that have been about? 

I remember that rumor. I am guessing it was Cobra.

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1553 on: March 14, 2009, 12:26:59 AM »

Yes, Wyks! I remember hearing that yesterday but no follow up info since the first reports. I'd love to know more about that.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: March 14, 2009, 12:27:08 AM »

I'm "prolly"  Smile  beating a dead horse here; (I had a cute animated gif, but can't find it, dangit.)

So the lovebirds received an email or some kind of statement from Ron's church in which a rep or the pastor/s said that they, "Did not agree with the union."

Schni-kees and OUCH.

I wonder how bamboozled the poor sweet pastor feels right about now. This dude was all over TV defending Ron Ron on Nancy Bombshell! Cheese Treats! Grace's show just s few days ago; and the pastor was all smiles and pals -- like he and Ron were best friends forever aka BFFs. (/Paris Hilton)

Yikes.

But I still need the Pepto after having watched that TODAY show thing. Ron said defiantly that his personal life is no one's beez wax.
Yes... um... HELLO!!! (TM Brandi)  Smile  it SO is when your daughter has disappeared and your daughter surely, certainly IS a part of your personal life. You a$$. 

(Sorry; off to the corner with myself to re-pack my handbasket.  Smile

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: March 14, 2009, 12:28:15 AM »

Hi everyone! I've been following Haleigh's story since it  was first reported in the news. Just heartbreaking that there's yet another sad story involving a Florida child. I didn't think anything could top the Casey Anthony saga, but it looks like I was wrong. I found a link to this forum while searching for news about Haleigh, and have been lurking and reading. It's fascinating to read the information you have all gathered, and your dedication to the case.

So much about this story is so bizarre and unbelievable. So many weird and questionable things that have been said and done by players in this case, I don't even know where to start to list them.   I can't even begin to understand how Ron could move out of the last home Haleigh knows and to also get married. If my child was missing, you couldn't pry me out of the house unless it was to look for my child. I would be home waiting for my child to be returned, with her room just as she left it and all her favorite toys and things. If the day came that her body was recovered and I knew she was dead, then maybe yes, I would want to move out of the house where I lost my child. But not as long as there was a glimmer of hope that she was alive and would be brought back to me.

If and when Haleigh is found and brought home, what is Ron going to say to her- "Hey Haleigh, welcome home, and oh by the way, while you were gone we moved, I married Misty, we had a party, and then went to New York City. Sorry you weren't here, kid, but we got lots of pictures!"

As for Haleigh wanting Misty to be her mommy- if Haleigh ever said that, she might have said it in response to Misty asking her if she wanted her to be her mommy. Often when you ask young kids something, they want to please and will answer in the way they think you want them answer.

Anyway- just wanted to pop in and say how much I appreciate the info you all have gathered and shared. You all seem like a great group of people.

Welcome Sleepless!

Thank you, Klaas!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: March 14, 2009, 12:28:30 AM »

In regards to Misty and her inconsistant statements:

1) I do not think she hurt the child but do feel like she is covering for someone.

2) Most people (especially if you are the biological parent) when you are going through  a traumatic event regarding someone you love, you can relive/retell every little detail about that event  and consistantly every little detail. I understand she was not the real mother, but I do feel like she cared for the little girl. I doubt she felt that maternal attachment but cared never the less. I could be way off base here and it may not be as traumatic for Misty as for a biological parent. So with this said I feel she is covering for someone else and that is why she is inconsistant in her story. If she was retelling a true  story it shouldnt have so many holes. (this is probably just stating the obvious...)

I am not always good at expressing myself, so I hope this makes sense. It is late and I think my thoughts are starting to all jumbled up. So my apologies, if my thoughts are hard to follow

It makes sense, Cartfly!  The truth will not change.. not an hour later, weeks later, years later.  No matter who is telling it.  I agree with you, in most cases, the person who was there (in this case Misty) at a traumatic time, would definitely be able to tell every little detail afterward, ad nauseum, without batting an eyelash, hesitate in remembering, or telling it differently the next day. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1557 on: March 14, 2009, 12:29:46 AM »

My opinion is that there is something other than prints on the door--or at least they hope so.

Prints are lifted from jump street, but if the door was porous, w/flaky paint or whatever etc. they may be seeking something and are looking for other evidence re. fiber hung up there, oils or other chemicals etc. to either match/provide other links/leads. 

It may have something to do w/the cinderblock (or brick, as the case may be).

Foggy

Yeppers!!  I'm thinking fibers on the screen part itself. 

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1558 on: March 14, 2009, 12:30:16 AM »

Minnie   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday day tomorrow.

Goodnight Monkeys!

Thanks so much Heart.  Some friends and I are going to Little Pete's on Grapevine lake.  Should be fun.  Thanks again.

MM
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1559 on: March 14, 2009, 12:30:30 AM »

Is this Padilla's brother?   
Cobra Dilla??   
Oh darn Dr Pepper just shot across the floor! That was hysterical, I needed that laugh!! Thanks! (I wish I was that quick witted!)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.