April 27, 2024, 03:02:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588803 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2009, 03:13:41 AM »

Just thinking out loud... I wonder if there is a way we can find out the route Ron takes to go to work or where is work site was located...

His home and his company location.

Brandi, is there any way you can punch up the route "as the crow flies" (aka a more direct route)?  TIA

Foggy

Those are the driving directions (often the best route) given by google maps.

By way the crow flies, point A to point B is a little under 8 miles.

Below is mapquest, they agree and have the same route:

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2009, 03:14:50 AM »

At the risk of looking dense, and I apologize if it's already been covered and I'm overlooking it...is the FBI involved in this investigation?

I believe I read somewhere recently that they are now.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2009, 03:17:18 AM »

At the risk of looking dense, and I apologize if it's already been covered and I'm overlooking it...is the FBI involved in this investigation?

Yes, the FBI is involved.

Just this weekend, "Hardy said the Sheriff's Office, the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement still are actively working the case and it has not gone cold."

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2009, 03:18:55 AM »

Yes, and have been from the onset:

Feb. 11-
60 or 70, including 16 members of the FBI personnel were involved in the search on Wed.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2009, 03:51:51 AM »

Yes, and have been from the onset:

Feb. 11-
60 or 70, including 16 members of the FBI personnel were involved in the search on Wed.

Thanks.

Does anyone else think that it's odd that Misty, when being interviewed in the beginning, mentioned she had to wash Haleigh's blanket because the little darlin' peed on it and it smelled? It's been bothering hubby and I ever since we heard her say it. She gives details of that night, but why give out that detail? And the way she explains it sounds odd. And here we go with referring to a missing little darlin' as "that little girl" as we've heard in the Caylee Anthony case. It may be nothing, but it strikes us as odd that Haleigh was "stole" as if she were an object, and the happy face along with the happily waving Misty going into the courthouse, and Ron getting tattoos for four hundred dollars. Priorities are screwy. If someone offered him the money for the tat, he should have asked they put it in the pot along with the rest of the money in finding his daughter.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2009, 05:04:46 AM »

Just thinking out loud... I wonder if there is a way we can find out the route Ron takes to go to work or where is work site was located...

Brandi, is there any way you can punch up the route "as the crow flies" (aka a more direct route)?  TIA

Foggy

Those are the driving directions (often the best route) given by google maps.

By way the crow flies, point A to point B is a little under 8 miles.

Below is mapquest, they agree and have the same route:

Tks for the map, however Misty had ppl over(gmother too) that night, so ron had nothing to do with taking her that day.   
I still think she's a live.....JMO

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: March 12, 2009, 06:52:14 AM »

Ron's quote: "Only God Can Judge Me"

(Well, IMO he's got that right.) The video shows the large quote on what they say is his truck's back windshield. Don't know if the quote is "new."

Also on the video is Mrs. Neves weighing in on the nuptials:

"Haleigh and Jr often talked about how they'd love for Misty to be their Mommy; and they've asked Daddy several times why he don't marry Misty."

CS's friend gives her assessment of the timing of the upcoming marriage.

LINK below - "Cummings Wedding Plans."

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Getting-Married/jVE76f-4NE2es3bFqTuuKw.cspx

Wow, I thought Haleigh and Jr. already had a mommy.

K... I know many just-turned-4 and 5 year olds who sit around and discuss the benefits of marriage.... except not.

So if Jr wanted Ron to jump in the lake, would he do that too?

And if it's what Haleigh "wanted" why not wait for her to come back?  What's the rush?

If Misty were pregnant, pregnancy didn't move him to marry the other times. Oh, maybe it's a case of third time (or third baby-mama, perhaps as the case may be) is the charm.

Sheesh.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2009, 07:00:24 AM »

Oh, I forgot to add that my comments above are either statements of fact or questions....not judgments. (For example, Haleigh and Jr DO already have a mommy; I DO know 4 and 5 year olds.....etc) and the others are questions  (Why the rush? etc) Oh, and also, they're in my opinion.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2009, 07:06:41 AM »

Ron's quote: "Only God Can Judge Me"

(Well, IMO he's got that right.) The video shows the large quote on what they say is his truck's back windshield. Don't know if the quote is "new."

Also on the video is Mrs. Neves weighing in on the nuptials:

"Haleigh and Jr often talked about how they'd love for Misty to be their Mommy; and they've asked Daddy several times why he don't marry Misty."

CS's friend gives her assessment of the timing of the upcoming marriage.

LINK below - "Cummings Wedding Plans."

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Getting-Married/jVE76f-4NE2es3bFqTuuKw.cspx

Wow, I thought Haleigh and Jr. already had a mommy.

K... I know many just-turned-4 and 5 year olds who sit around and discuss the benefits of marriage.... except not.

So if Jr wanted Ron to jump in the lake, would he do that too?

And if it's what Haleigh "wanted" why not wait for her to come back?  What's the rush?

If Misty were pregnant, pregnancy didn't move him to marry the other times. Oh, maybe it's a case of third time (or third baby-mama, perhaps as the case may be) is the charm.

Sheesh.

At the risk of having nanners thrown at me again here are my thoughts:

They are getting married to avoid having to testify against each other - this seems likely to me.

If Misty is pg - then they may be getting married to get her medical coverage - Medicaid (at least here) will go after him for the cost of the pg and take it from his check.  But if you are married, the collection is waived. Big savings. Also, there may be some law about statutory rape and if you are married it is no longer a crime.

These are just guesses so don't throw many nanners. Either way, it is creepy to me for them to get married now - why not earlier? Why not wait for the whole family to be together? Something is pushing them to get married now and I am not sure we will ever know what it is.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2009, 07:07:38 AM »

What a relief that Jr. asked Ron to marry Misty and not SpongeBob SquarePants.

......in my opinion.  .   

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2009, 07:10:48 AM »

Does anyone think that MAYBE the girl ,forgot her name, that Mist left a message to on myspace saying, " I have your man AND I'm going to get your baby to has something to do with Haleigh's disapperance? I'm thinking maybe Misty AND ALSO RON has threatened to take her baby from her and she thought "OH, how about I take YOUR baby away from YOU RON! anyone think this is a possibility?? I DO!!! especially IF its Ron's baby and I think it probably IS. JMO
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2009, 07:53:16 AM »

What a relief that Jr. asked Ron to marry Misty and not SpongeBob SquarePants.

......in my opinion.  .   

Thanks for the morning laugh!    That says it all.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2009, 08:18:28 AM »

This is a smart way to do it if it's a big scam.

"A donation of $767 has been put up for Haleigh's return, increasing the reward to $35,767. Of the total amount, $5,000 will be awarded for the return of the child and $30,767 will be awarded for the arrest and the conviction of the person or persons involved in the crime."

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/12/news/news02.txt
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2009, 08:39:38 AM »

Oh my goodness!  It looks like a Dad, bending down to talk to his 'daughter'!

On another note: did you guys see John Walsh this morning, on The Early Show?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2009, 08:42:16 AM »

Ok, I hope this copying works out....from Pt B , Ron's work, Is the light grey etching looking deal a railroad track? look where it ends up at....and then notice where Ron lives....

I don't think that anyone in the family is capable of pulling off a master plan of taking Haleigh for money or to get the kids to "safety" from the other parent...
Are any of you familiar with the Shannon Matthews kidnapping which happened not too long after Madeleine McCann went missing in Portugal.? Shannon lived in the UK I believe, anyway, her mom who isn't too bright and had about 5-6 kids with different fathers, not exactly a role model, anyway, she had arranged with a family acquaintance to take Shannon for the reward and monies generated from their "ordeal"...Shannon was found in this guy's apartment around 30 days later safe and alive! that is why there is always hope! But anyhooo, it is amazing what folks will do for money...This mom was on the news distraught, crying boo hoo...and all the time she knew exactly where her daughter was...oh, and Shannon was 9 so she could have identified and told exactly what happened to her....The mom and the acquaintance are in jail now where they belong!

Morning all..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: March 12, 2009, 08:43:11 AM »

My post is in that darn box again... 

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2009, 08:46:07 AM »

I looked and didn't see this posted yet - hope I'm right - sorry if I'm wrong:

http://www.bloggernews.net/120050

Haleigh and the Anniversary Killer

part of the blog:

In Alabama in 1999 it is believed that a construction worker abducted/killed a young girl age 11 named Teresa Dean from a low income trailer park. Her home was near a construction site. Teresa was never found. Then in 2001 there was another girl taken from a low income trailer park near a construction site her name was Shannon Paulk. She was found dead seven weeks later by rabbit hunters. Then in 2003 another 11 year old girl from a low income trailer park was abducted her name was Heaven Ross. Heaven and Teresa’s bodies were never found. The girls homes were all near a construction site either commercial, roadwork, or bridge building was going on near the parks they lived in. Teresa was taken in August 15, 1999, Shannon was taken August 16, 2001 and Heaven was taken August 19, 2003. All in August, Teresa and Shannon’s abduction’s are two years and one day apart, Shannon and Heaven’s abduction are two years and three days apart. Heaven and Teresa’s abductions are four years and four days apart. They have a description of the man that they believe abducted/killed these girls. They believe he is a construction worker. They dubbed him the anniversary killer. Each of the girls lived next to a wildlife refuges also.

The only differences in Haleigh’s abduction and the three girls from Alabama are, Haleigh lives in Florida, the three girls were all 11 years old, Haleigh is only 5 and the time of year that Haleigh was abducted compared to the time of the three victims from Alabama. Could someone of been watching Haleigh?

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »

I sooo think this abduction was staged to set the ground work for Crystal to get custody.. I think Wyks is right...

Oh man, now I know I can post my thoughts over here and not be scolded.  Very Happy

Over yonder, I need to be so careful about what I write.   

I too, am leaning toward this direction .. either Crystal set this up OR Ron & or/ Misty.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2009, 08:48:54 AM »

My post is in that darn box again... 
Come on cookie...think outside the box! 

Wouldn't it be nice to find out Haleigh has been hanging out at a friends house all this time.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2009, 08:51:13 AM »

I sooo think this abduction was staged to set the ground work for Crystal to get custody.. I think Wyks is right...

Oh man, now I know I can post my thoughts over here and not be scolded.  Very Happy

Over yonder, I need to be so careful about what I write.   

I too, am leaning toward this direction .. either Crystal set this up OR Ron & or/ Misty.
It's nice over here, isn't it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.