April 28, 2024, 07:17:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588906 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: March 14, 2009, 02:10:59 AM »

Nighty-nite All...just lost power so my laptop which isn't charged is gonna go into  soon too (though I plan to keep typing ha ha)  
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: March 14, 2009, 02:31:22 AM »

P.I. Searches for Haleigh
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 10:44 pm 

Print Story | Email Story     

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx
Glad to see a PI there as well!

but why do people make these statements? "And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed."

I hope he finds some answers quickly while he's there, but doubt he's going to stick around for a year or more unpaid.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: March 14, 2009, 02:33:52 AM »

Also really glad to see Crystal getting all of this help and going for custody.  I really hope she has her act together.  No doubt this whole situation itself will mature her tremendously.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1603 on: March 14, 2009, 02:35:53 AM »

SATSUMA, Fla. -- There's a new investigator on the Haleigh Cummings case.  He calls himself Cobra.  He's a private investigator from Fort Lauderdale, who is in Satsuma at Haleigh's mother's request.

"In 30 years, I've caught over 8000 fugitives, 199 child molesters, 2 murderers, and one terrorist," says Cobra.  Now his focus is on Haleigh.  Thursday, he joined police in their thorough but fruitless ground search.  And now, he's sorting through tips, trying to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.

Cobra says, "You heard the rumors, that drugs dealers got her.  Drug dealers sell drugs.  But there is a rumor that there are folks around that sell babies, and sell folks.  I'm very familiar with that trade."

He couldn't talk about any specific leads he's working.  But he says one thing is for sure, we can expect a break in Haleigh's case very soon.

Cobra says he's investigating the case free of charge.  And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed.

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/P-I-Searches-for-Haleigh/rwX4oL0NrE6kKhoe2vdr-g.cspx

but why do people make these statements? "And he says he will stay in Putnam County until he's confident the case is closed."

I hope he finds some answers quickly while he's there, but doubt he's going to stick around for a year or more unpaid.

Me too~this guy is SERIOUS, he foiled the terror plot at Ft. Campbell, KY........I wouldn't want to be on his bad side!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1604 on: March 14, 2009, 02:37:36 AM »

Also really glad to see Crystal getting all of this help and going for custody.  I really hope she has her act together.  No doubt this whole situation itself will mature her tremendously.

Me too~and she is surrounded by advocates to help guide her in better decisions, and that's always a good thing (per Martha Stewart) 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: March 14, 2009, 02:54:38 AM »

Me too~this guy is SERIOUS, he foiled the terror plot at Ft. Campbell, KY........I wouldn't want to be on his bad side!
Not sure what the Ft. Campbell thing is about (will look that up later) but I hope you're right. 

Still trying to catch up on posts here.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: March 14, 2009, 02:57:40 AM »

I really shouldn't nap in the afternoon.  Never fails, I have some weird dream.  Today Ron and his family were in it.  Dang phone kept ringing...gotta hate that...not sure how it would have ended. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1607 on: March 14, 2009, 02:58:53 AM »

I really shouldn't nap in the afternoon.  Never fails, I have some weird dream.  Today Ron and his family were in it.  Dang phone kept ringing...gotta hate that...not sure how it would have ended. 
I think I'd need some tranquilizers after that.......

[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: March 14, 2009, 02:59:17 AM »

Oh God, just what this case and thread need, another snake.

Que music and let the circus commence!

Is this Padilla's brother?   
You read my mind!   
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: March 14, 2009, 03:03:13 AM »

Brandi and Seiko....thank you for pictures of the ramp to the rear door.  Is the ramp solid or does it have slats with spaces between?  I do see that the landing outside the door is solid.  If the incline has slats with openings, I cannot imagine anyone coming down that ramp carrying a child in the dark.

Thank you and good night monkeys.....see you later.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: March 14, 2009, 03:03:14 AM »

Bahahaha, no kidding!  I remember at one point thinking I was going to play nice with them, hoping they'd open up to me so I could find some answers.  Yet at another point felt very sorry for Ron (but still didn't trust Misty).  It was a weird, useless dream anyway that didn't give me any additional ideas.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: March 14, 2009, 03:05:20 AM »

From Eyes For Lies Blog

"Police Report Narrative  "
http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/02/police-report-narrative.html

LINK to "Original Haleigh Cummings Case Police Narrative "
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

Excerpt below

"MyFoxTampaBay.com has the police report narrative on their website for the Cummings case. If this is the actual police narrative, it shows there are many inconsistencies in the story being told by both Misty Croslin and Ronald Cummings.

Read more In the report, once the officers arrived, the cop said Cummings repeatedly said, "Someone took my child".

(from police report narrative)
"Ronald repeatedly [sic] said that someone had taken his child and also said, "when I find him, I'll kill him." Ronald was referring to a 9mm Beretta hand gun [sic] which heowed [sic] inside of his residence and that if law enforcement found whoever had this child, he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car. I attempted to get information from Ronald regarding HAleigh [sic], however, due to his emotional state he was unable to provide any useful information."

"I am in awe at how quickly Cummings ruled out every other potential outcome for his daughter's absence within minutes of arriving home and finding Haleigh missing. How come he doesn't have the normal thoughts of parents, and attempt to investigate, or consider other potential outcomes before jumping to one conclusion?

Why did he not even once consider she may have wandered off, that the doors or windows could not have been unlocked by other people when he was away? It's very notable. He clearly didn't have 30 minutes to do any type of investigation, but he knows the outcome: someone took Haleigh.

I also find it interesting that Cummings was not able to calm himself down for his child's sake, and help police get the information they needed. I suspect this was a facade, because he didn't know what to say, personally."

Thanks Rana!  I personally find this woman's take on things to be very interesting! 

I find her very intersting too, and have had many of the same thoughts.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1612 on: March 14, 2009, 03:05:25 AM »

Bahahaha, no kidding!  I remember at one point thinking I was going to play nice with them, hoping they'd open up to me so I could find some answers.  Yet at another point felt very sorry for Ron (but still didn't trust Misty).  It was a weird, useless dream anyway that didn't give me any additional ideas.

Next time take the phone off the hook and ask for more details

[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: March 14, 2009, 03:13:49 AM »

Does anyone recall any other cases in which LE took the whole door? And if so, did they take it a month in?

Seems odd.... but maybe it's routine. IDK. Smile
Maybe, but taking a whole door doesn't seem like something that would be routine to me.  My guess is that they believe the door will hold some kind of evidence, or that they HOPE the door will hold some kind of evidence.  Or maybe that the door will hold absolutely no evidence that anyone but Ron and Misty went through that door.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: March 14, 2009, 03:15:58 AM »

Next time take the phone off the hook and ask for more details
::MonkeyHaHa::I might do that.  This is why I don't nap throughout the day.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: March 14, 2009, 03:22:56 AM »

Brandi and Seiko....thank you for pictures of the ramp to the rear door.  Is the ramp solid or does it have slats with spaces between?  I do see that the landing outside the door is solid.  If the incline has slats with openings, I cannot imagine anyone coming down that ramp carrying a child in the dark.
Thank you and good night monkeys.....see you later.
I'm a bit confused as to what you are asking, Mere.  In the photos it looks to me that the ramp inclines right from the edge of the home to the ground, and it is solid.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1616 on: March 14, 2009, 03:52:27 AM »

i just found this if u want to read more up on the case it is about todays show

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/14/news/news01.txt
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: March 14, 2009, 04:40:32 AM »

i just found this if u want to read more up on the case it is about todays show

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/14/news/news01.txt

This is a great link. The other news is great to hear...about the bounty hunter there to help.

I've been down with a migraine and we had gotten behind. I appreciate how Nick and I can just come here and get caught up on what we've missed so easily. Plus there's news here you just don't see/hear elsewhere.

Nora
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: March 14, 2009, 05:21:57 AM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1619 on: March 14, 2009, 06:20:14 AM »

ah god bless her sweet little soul. this is just heartbreaking, i pray she is found very soon and that whoever is responsible is arrested and brought to swift and total justice.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.