April 27, 2024, 05:19:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588825 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1720 on: March 14, 2009, 11:57:29 AM »

oops, pardon me, I seem to have spelling troubles today..
I meant, Good Morning Dolce, but, of course ya;ll knew that....
Its all good.    Its a hard name to say and spell.  Dealt with it all my life.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1721 on: March 14, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »

I never considered that Haleigh could have been really hit hard before he went to work and died later. If there was a brain injury like that, they vomit.
I read too many stories here and I read an entire inquest report here where it wasn't an instant death and the kiddo was vomiting.
Were there cell calls between Ron and Misty the night he was at work ?
He had time when he came home from work. Doesn't take long.
If Haleigh was vomitting that could be the reason to wash the blanket.  That would also be a reason why Misty would have been so eager to say "she pee'd" on the blanket...an odd choice of tidbit to add.
Misty could have had her cousin help with the disposal thinking that she had killed Haleigh, not realizing the entire picture and not being knowledgable in health related field to know that it was the hit that killed her. 
Ron comes home, makes Misty feel guilty over it, she is now so indebted to him as he knows the truth (which is a lie), he tells her he will protect her, just to keep quiet...lets get married like you always wanted.  Misty is now very happy and very hush, after all she thinks that Ron is covering for her and not vise versa.

i just dont get why, if hes guilty, hed announce on national tv that the story of jr seeing a man in black come in and taking her was a bunch of garbage. wouldnt he want a many possible suspects to be in the spotlight to deflect some of the interest off of himself? it makes no sense to me.
Not sure, other than that entire story was according to Crystal, he could have really been trying to show Crystal as a fraud.  When it comes to those 2 its like dog eat dog.  Ya he was dismissing a possible suspect, but atleast he got to slam Crystal in the process.....he probably did not think it all the way through.
IDK, just trying to think outside of the normal box.

no, i understand. its just that up until now shes been the one doing all the slamming, so i really dont get why hed pick now to do it if hes guilty...he could have slammed her without dismissing the story. its a .
conundrum

Not really a riddle.  I think he is throwing that out because there has not really been anybody questioning her motives or morals as much as he and Misty.  He thinks everyone is picking on him so he wants to move the spotlight of guilt to her.  In other words pick on her for awhile.

still makes no sense to me. he could slam her for being irresponsible in exposing jr to the world on whoraldo for no good reason at all and[i/] still keep the story of jr seeing her abducted by a man in black as a possible other suspect. its just not logical to me.

Absolutely right. Nothing he has said or done lately makes any sense.  Nothing about this case makes sense.

MM
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1722 on: March 14, 2009, 12:00:36 PM »

still makes no sense to me. he could slam her for being irresponsible in exposing jr to the world on whoraldo for no good reason at all and still keep the story of jr seeing her abducted by a man in black as a possible other suspect. its just not logical to me.
Not nessessarily, given that he was the first to show a picture of Jr on national television.... tit for tat..

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: March 14, 2009, 12:01:26 PM »

I never considered that Haleigh could have been really hit hard before he went to work and died later. If there was a brain injury like that, they vomit.
I read too many stories here and I read an entire inquest report here where it wasn't an instant death and the kiddo was vomiting.
If Haleigh was vomitting that could be the reason to wash the blanket.  That would also be a reason why Misty would have been so eager to say "she pee'd" on the blanket...an odd choice of tidbit to add.
Misty could have had her cousin help with the disposal thinking that she had killed Haleigh, not realizing the entire picture and not being knowledgable in health related field to know that it was the hit that killed her. 
Ron comes home, makes Misty feel guilty over it, she is now so indebted to him as he knows the truth (which is a lie), he tells her he will protect her, just to keep quiet...lets get married like you always wanted.  Misty is now very happy and very hush, after all she thinks that Ron is covering for her and not vise versa.

i just dont get why, if hes guilty, hed announce on national tv that the story of jr seeing a man in black come in and taking her was a bunch of garbage. wouldnt he want a many possible suspects to be in the spotlight to deflect some of the interest off of himself? it makes no sense to me.
Not sure, other than that entire story was according to Crystal, he could have really been trying to show Crystal as a fraud.  When it comes to those 2 its like dog eat dog.  Ya he was dismissing a possible suspect, but atleast he got to slam Crystal in the process.....he probably did not think it all the way through.

no, i understand. its just that up until now shes been the one doing all the slamming, so i really dont get why hed pick now to do it if hes guilty...he could have slammed her without dismissing the story. its a .
conundrum

Not really a riddle.  I think he is throwing that out because there has not really been anybody questioning her motives or morals as much as he and Misty.  He thinks everyone is picking on him so he wants to move the spotlight of guilt to her.  In other words pick on her for awhile.

lets not forget how interestingly he has gotten OFF with only fines, after he has had drug, domestic, and hunting violations against him. Ron seems to have  someone helping him with the legal ends of this. hm, doesnt rons mom worok for le somewhere?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: March 14, 2009, 12:01:35 PM »

Absolutely right. Nothing he has said or done lately makes any sense.  Nothing about this case makes sense.
You are right there!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1725 on: March 14, 2009, 12:05:00 PM »

Casey Anthony did not take a lie detector test and there was no hard evidence that she murdered Caylee.  But, they arrested and indicted her for murder.  Don't they have anything against Ron or Misty that would enable them to do the same?  Do they really have NOTHING in this case so they can make some sort of arrest or something?

MM
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1726 on: March 14, 2009, 12:05:28 PM »

conundrum

still makes no sense to me. he could slam her for being irresponsible in exposing jr to the world on whoraldo for no good reason at all and[i/] still keep the story of jr seeing her abducted by a man in black as a possible other suspect. its just not logical to me.

i wouldnt just say him...crystals acted in a totally irresponsible and selfish way. selling out your 4 year old for the whole world to see for a few pieces of silver is hardly the sign of a good, caring, responsible mother. whos she gonna peddle him off on next...jr on dr phil?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: March 14, 2009, 12:07:45 PM »

oops, pardon me, I seem to have spelling troubles today..
I meant, Good Morning Dolce, but, of course ya;ll knew that....
Its all good.    Its a hard name to say and spell.  Dealt with it all my life.

ha for sure I understand.. You should hear how people try and say my name.
Mee oh ee shee  >-->> I am a southern speaking Cherokee with a japanese name.
sorry for ot.. back to the subject....
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1728 on: March 14, 2009, 12:09:51 PM »

Did anyone see Geraldo on Bill O'Reily last night?  He was talking about Misty being gone for 4 days.  He said it was just a time of drugs, and being stoned out of her mind.  He thinks she was still stoned that night and slept through the whole thing.  He felt that all this happened as a product of their lifestyle and the people they associated with.
He also said that Ron was stoned the day he interviewed him.
Are they just getting stoned in front of everyone?  Family, reporters,authorities.  Makes me want to scream.

MM
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1729 on: March 14, 2009, 12:10:43 PM »

Casey Anthony did not take a lie detector test and there was no hard evidence that she murdered Caylee.  But, they arrested and indicted her for murder.  Don't they have anything against Ron or Misty that would enable them to do the same?  Do they really have NOTHING in this case so they can make some sort of arrest or something?

she didnt report her child as missing for a month. when her mother did, she lied to the police about everything. they found evidence of chloroform and human decomp in her car and discovered there was no nanny and never was.

they just have none of that here so far...at least as far as anything thats been released to the public.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1730 on: March 14, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »

Did anyone see Geraldo on Bill O'Reily last night?  He was talking about Misty being gone for 4 days.  He said it was just a time of drugs, and being stoned out of her mind.  He thinks she was still stoned that night and slept through the whole thing.  He felt that all this happened as a product of their lifestyle and the people they associated with.
Are they just getting stoned in front of everyone?  Family, reporters,authorities.  Makes me want to scream.
I had read Misty was on a three day bender, Ron found her and brought her home that Monday. Rumor at this point who knows? One thing I'm curious about this new PI, Cobra, how will Ron react to this when he gets back from NY? This PI will be digging up quite a lot of personal business, and Ron doesn't want people in his personal business. 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: March 14, 2009, 12:21:09 PM »

good morning Dolce.... thanks for hearing my views, as I seem to see the other side of the story most often. He did hang his head, and why?? seems so me, that he looked like a "hanged man" in the waiting of the gallows of marriage.

He is 25, she barely 17, not much to say for his charature in him having sex with a minor hisself.  Makes me also wonder, if it was highly suggested to ron, that he make himself legal with misty, for fear of later prosecution.  IE the "hangedman" look since then.

The chili story, only confirms this for me, as rumored him drunk at the happening. Had to get off his high horse to make a marriage commitment in public., which is strange, since on today show, he stated it was, " no ones business what he does in his private life"..

Odd thing for someone to say, when he is sitting on national tv, and not insisting his newly claimed wife tell ALL she know, in very detailed detail of every moment and millisecond of that night, when HIS baby girl went missing...

one more thing,, the ring....I gather his mom, and grandmother also feel Misty is worthy of that airloom..odd thing for a grandmother  AND great grandmother to do, when their granddaughter was last seen by misty.....If she is not guilty of knowing the culprit, she surely is guilty of NOT keeping the children whom she was caring for safe...

they must see some private charm in her that I have missed ...jmo, mio
Good points all around.  In adding to that, on the Today's show why did he feel the need to add to the end of what Misty said about being told she passed the lie detector test "I believe her"....well if we thought you didn't believe her you wouldn't have married her.....does that make sense?

maybe, he is attempting to get us to think, that if He believes her, then we all will believe her too, thus getting the attention off of them, and back to a blank page for suspects.  Misty looked to him for guidance on today show, he clearly avoided eye contact with her. So, she replies, simply.. " I dont know", when meridith asked her about why she changed her stories.

IT feels like misty is being set up to take the fall, as ron has his puppet strings attached to her.  If he does not pull the strings, she can not speak. The best war tatic is to make your enemy think you are something you are not.  I still wonder who is pulling HIS strings... jmo mio
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: March 14, 2009, 12:21:12 PM »

I had read Misty was on a three day bender, Ron found her and brought her home that Monday. Rumor at this point who knows? One thing I'm curious about this new PI, Cobra, how will Ron react to this when he gets back from NY? This PI will be digging up quite a lot of personal business, and Ron doesn't want people in his personal business. 
Can't wait. Ron comes back from NYC all happy and bam, Cobra coiled & ready to strike. He's a bid ole boy, too. No match for Ron. 

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1733 on: March 14, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »

Very good question!!!!

MM
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: March 14, 2009, 12:27:14 PM »

dang, and the plot thickens .....A cobra in the Florida woods.. good hunting to him !
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: March 14, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »

Can't wait. Ron comes back from NYC all happy and bam, Cobra coiled & ready to strike. He's a bid ole boy, too. No match for Ron. 
And you just know this Cobra PI is going to be tracking down associates of Ron and Misty, this is going to get very ugly, but whatever it takes go for it. One thing that disturbed me reading what Cobra had to say on this case, about selling of people. I wonder if he was hinting that Haleigh was sold to someone, and then my mind just went nuts thinking if that is what happened, what in the world is this child going through? 
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: March 14, 2009, 12:28:04 PM »

I am convinced that Crystal also received money from Geraldo too...but at least Crystal is using the money to hire a private investigator and to hire a lawyer to get JR....she and Chad could have used the money to get married as well but she chose to go the route of the lawyer and PI...For that I have far more respect for her...Granted, I know that she owes back child support but what she is doing with the monies that she may or may not have received in my mind is the right thing to do...If she had the money for the back child support, put it towards the reward fund...

Ron and Misty...no respect for them whatsoever of their actions of late...but I do still feel sorry for them..they are just too dumb to know how really stupid they are being right now...IMO....

Hi cookie      I've noticed that you and I stay pretty much on the same page regarding this case, and I too am pretty disgusted regarding the wedding thing. I have an honest sincere question regarding the bio mom and the money she most likely got when she took Jr on TV...do we KNOW for sure that her new attorney and the PI are being paid? Do we KNOW that they are not doing a pro bono type thing? TIA

Hi Monkeys   

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: March 14, 2009, 12:31:49 PM »

I am convinced that Crystal also received money from Geraldo too...but at least Crystal is using the money to hire a private investigator and to hire a lawyer to get JR....she and Chad could have used the money to get married as well but she chose to go the route of the lawyer and PI...For that I have far more respect for her...Granted, I know that she owes back child support but what she is doing with the monies that she may or may not have received in my mind is the right thing to do...If she had the money for the back child support, put it towards the reward fund...

Ron and Misty...no respect for them whatsoever of their actions of late...but I do still feel sorry for them..they are just too dumb to know how really stupid they are being right now...IMO....

Hi cookie      I've noticed that you and I stay pretty much on the same page regarding this case, and I too am pretty disgusted regarding the wedding thing. I have an honest sincere question regarding the bio mom and the money she most likely got when she took Jr on TV...do we KNOW for sure that her new attorney and the PI are being paid? Do we KNOW that they are not doing a pro bono type thing? TIA

Hi Monkeys   
I don't think, and I could be very wrong, that Geraldo does not pay for his guests. Now he might, like the Today Show and other shows pay for showing pictures or videos. The PI I don't know about his fees, but I thought I read the lawyer was doing this pro bono.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1738 on: March 14, 2009, 12:35:00 PM »

And you just know this Cobra PI is going to be tracking down associates of Ron and Misty, this is going to get very ugly, but whatever it takes go for it. One thing that disturbed me reading what Cobra had to say on this case, about selling of people. I wonder if he was hinting that Haleigh was sold to someone, and then my mind just went nuts thinking if that is what happened, what in the world is this child going through? 

Maybe I have watched to much t.v., but I just had a thought.  In the drug culture I think the players usually solve their issues or problems themselves.  They do not involve the police or authorities.  A drug deal gone bad or a vendeta against Ron I think  would never had been reported.  I think dead bodies would have just turned up. If there is trafficking with children involved I think Ron would know that and go after the people himself.  I don't think he is one person who wants to call attention to himself from the authorities. JMO

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1739 on: March 14, 2009, 12:39:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys   
I don't think, and I could be very wrong, that Geraldo does not pay for his guests. Now he might, like the Today Show and other shows pay for showing pictures or videos. The PI I don't know about his fees, but I thought I read the lawyer was doing this pro bono.

I don't know either, but I did see one post on this forum saying Crystal paid her back child support with money she got from Geraldo's interview.  I read she owed 4,000.00.  Also stated that is how Ron paid for his tattoo with the money Crystal paid him.
This is just what I read several days ago.

MM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.