April 28, 2024, 11:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588933 times)
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1740 on: March 14, 2009, 12:39:12 PM »

*smiles* thanks for the warm welcome. I do alot of reading while I am waiting for my clients to come in.

I do have a question. I am not a druggie so I wouldn't know what this means.

What in the world is a three day bender? I have read it alot.  

I think its sad that the family has moved on. As if they know she is either dead or that they know shes somewhere getting taken care of. But not the other case scenarios. I have three kids, and there is no way I could function if one of them turned up missing. I wouldn't care, I would walk till my feet couldn't walk anymore searching. Just doesn't seem right. I wouldn't hang out in a tent, and news crews would find me more likely fighting and struggling to look for my child rather than hanging out. Thats just me though.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1741 on: March 14, 2009, 12:42:52 PM »

*smiles* thanks for the warm welcome. I do alot of reading while I am waiting for my clients to come in.

I think its sad that the family has moved on. As if they know she is either dead or that they know shes somewhere getting taken care of. But not the other case scenarios. I have three kids, and there is no way I could function if one of them turned up missing. I wouldn't care, I would walk till my feet couldn't walk anymore searching. Just doesn't seem right. I wouldn't hang out in a tent, and news crews would find me more likely fighting and struggling to look for my child rather than hanging out. Thats just me though.

Three day bender is not necessarily a drug term.  It is also used when talking about someone who is drunk for a period of time. Just means they are doing something that alters their mind for a period of time.  And I agree totaly about  hanging out in a tent.

MM
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1742 on: March 14, 2009, 12:45:30 PM »

Three day bender is not necessarily a drug term.  It is also used when talking about someone who is drunk for a period of time. Just means they are doing something that alters their mind for a period of time.  And I agree totaly about  hanging out in a tent.

Ahh!! That explains it. I couldn't for the life of me understand what that meant lol. Figures I wouldn't know, I don't drink or do anything to alter my mind. I do taxes so I am half insane as it is from tax laws. Don't need anything to enhance that!

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1743 on: March 14, 2009, 12:47:42 PM »

Ahh!! That explains it. I couldn't for the life of me understand what that meant lol. Figures I wouldn't know, I don't drink or do anything to alter my mind. I do taxes so I am half insane as it is from tax laws. Don't need anything to enhance that!

Especially this time of year huh?     

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: March 14, 2009, 12:49:04 PM »

About Cobra, I seen a couple videos at the start of this case, a bounty hunter ordering the person to return Haleigh or he was coming for them..something like that.. I think it may be him,but looked for the video and could not find it...will keep looking,it was kinda scary,but funny at the same time...

I did find this though and thought it may be nice to view for all..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26P5J041_M0

Thanks Searching, nice video. 

Searching..thank you for bringing that video over ....that song always makes me cry anyways, but put with pictures of Haleigh, it makes it all the more sadder/precious... Ron may be the biggest jerk in the world, but I only see love when he is around his daughter....

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1745 on: March 14, 2009, 12:50:46 PM »

Especially this time of year huh?     

lol definately this time of year. Monday is the last day for corporation taxes, so I am dizzy from all the clients coming in at the last moment (that and 65 hour work weeks!!) =)

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1746 on: March 14, 2009, 12:50:59 PM »

What happened to our numbers lady psychic, prophet that logged in last night.  Or did I just have a nightmare?  oops don't mean to offend.

MM
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1747 on: March 14, 2009, 12:55:58 PM »

What happened to our numbers lady psychic, prophet that logged in last night.  Or did I just have a nightmare?  oops don't mean to offend.
No nightmare, unless we had the same one!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1748 on: March 14, 2009, 12:57:32 PM »

About Cobra, I seen a couple videos at the start of this case, a bounty hunter ordering the person to return Haleigh or he was coming for them..something like that.. I think it may be him,but looked for the video and could not find it...will keep looking,it was kinda scary,but funny at the same time...

Searching..thank you for bringing that video over ....that song always makes me cry anyways, but put with pictures of Haleigh, it makes it all the more sadder/precious... Ron may be the biggest jerk in the world, but I only see love when he is around his daughter....

I agree, I don't agree with his current actions, but every picture I have seen him and her in shes happy as can be and so is he. Thats why I find his actions now as so odd.

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1749 on: March 14, 2009, 12:57:44 PM »

No nightmare, unless we had the same one!!

That was weird wasn't it.  They just came in and posted a cryptic post and then went away.

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1750 on: March 14, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »

I agree, I don't agree with his current actions, but every picture I have seen him and her in shes happy as can be and so is he. Thats why I find his actions now as so odd.

Sadly, so was Caylee Anthony.

MM
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: March 14, 2009, 01:06:03 PM »

ummm...the lead investigators office, haha?? i like to go directly to the loot, no shillyshallying around.

Ok, I will distract them by making a big scene while you snoop, k? 

its a deal, if we get pinched we can just claim temporary insanity brought on by this case and its dearth of public info! i can do crazy, no problem hehe.
[/quote
Sounds like a plan to me..  I can do crazy,innocent,and dumb....whatever it takes.   
Oh Lord, hold on let me get the Monkey Fund Bail Out Money....I have to go ask out accountant for that....oh NumbersGirl......

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: March 14, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »

I also find Ron very cocky, like, in I am getting away with this cocky. When LE arrived, he didn't give any information, he was too upset.
Did he work inside or outside ?
Is there even a small window of opportunity ? Lunch time ot an early leave ? Does he punch a clock ?
Misty is a puzzle to me. The puzzle part is how she could hold up under questioning.
LE thinks she is the key, but they have nothing to arrest her for. Being young and having a faulty memory. She just turned seventeen, been out of school for a couple of years, maybe a grade seven ? And probably wasn't dong real well before then. 
It's been four weeks, maybe whoever is getting away with it.   
I like the look of the lawyer and her investigator that Crystal hired. Get someone with a brain in the mix. Do you think the young child Ron is safe with Misty and Ron ? 

well, neither ron nor misty exposed him as a 'possible witness' on whoraldo for the whole world to see. thats probably where she got the money for a lawyer anyway.

Hi Peanut   since I wonder about whether bio mom is actually PAYING the attorney/PI, your post just made me wonder about something else. What if Fox is paying for the legal eagle/PI with the understanding that they have exclusive rights to anything that is discovered?

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: March 14, 2009, 01:08:09 PM »

Welcome Scuterputer.....I'm a numbers cruncher too!  Don't you just love those "last minute" types?   
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1754 on: March 14, 2009, 01:10:38 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

I was so hoping someone was going to bring this up, I wasn't going to touch this one.  I have no idea, could be a shot glass or bong. I just hope the cake was served away from the porta potty.

I am wayy behind as usual but thought I would respond to this post just in case...the "pole" in the middle of the cake is to hold the next tier of the cake in place.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1755 on: March 14, 2009, 01:10:41 PM »

Welcome Scuterputer.....I'm a numbers cruncher too!  Don't you just love those "last minute" types?   
Hi numbersgirl 
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1756 on: March 14, 2009, 01:10:58 PM »

lol definately love those types! Just had one come in, this years return is wrong as well as 07 and 06. Banging my head on my keyboard isn't making it any better lol. Only 32 more days left of tax season, and only half our clients have come in from Jan-March. The other half is going to come in those 32 days!! =D

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: March 14, 2009, 01:12:45 PM »

Rana, thanks for your link and posts on neuro-linguistics, psycho-linguistics, and the very hard work about those blankets.  Gave us lots to think about!  Awesome job, my friend!!    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: March 14, 2009, 01:15:39 PM »

Could anyone please tell me whatever happened with the AnnaFl person who was posting intermittently here, and on WS?   
I've been away for a few days, and wasn't able to do my usual lurking. 
Thanks for any info.  tcu
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1759 on: March 14, 2009, 01:18:41 PM »

Could anyone please tell me whatever happened with the AnnaFl person who was posting intermittently here, and on WS?   
I've been away for a few days, and wasn't able to do my usual lurking. 
Thanks for any info.  tcu

Have not seen her here for awhile, but she is busy chit chatting over on WS. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.