April 28, 2024, 12:06:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588860 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1760 on: March 14, 2009, 01:19:29 PM »

Did Ron and/or Misty take Haleigh's body?
I hate to even think it; but I wonder if Ron (or Misty - but I'm leaning toward Ron) wrapped Haleigh in one of the blankets and put her in the truck drove away with her. I wonder if he dumped her body and maybe kept the blanket - altho why would he DO that? But could that be why it was, "in the van? .....that they took?" Or maybe she had the blanket on her 3 day bender; IDK; but did SHE have the truck on the 3 day bender? (And do we even have a link to the 3 day bender? indicating that that it actually happened?)

Not a flag per se... but what about Butterbean and other possible "witnesses" of sorts like co-workers?
We have no real clue what all Jr. said to the psychologists/LE. He could have said plenty (or not;) and they just haven't told us. Remember the two year old in the Bobby Cutts case? 'Mommy in the rug." "Mommy crying." "The table broken." Bless his little heart. How completely horrifying.

Also, I think I recall reading here some documents or the police report or something, in which LE had blacked out some things. Did LE have any statements from witnesses, co-workers etc blacked out? I can't remember what exactly was in the police report or what part looked to be blacked out. Anyone have a link handy?  TIA.  Smile

MOO  Smile     

ok so ron did it. if so, why state on the today show that jrs story of a black man coming in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if guilty why try to quash any story that would point to someone but him?

Peanut, the only reason I can think of atm, is that perhaps Ron was indirectly calling Crystal a liar, in front of the whole world? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1761 on: March 14, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »

Some more thoughts on the 3 blankets... Misty has said that "her blanket" was in the van that 'they took'.  There is one large bed, supposedly Ron had his own blanket for his bed before hooking up with Misty?   Sooooooo... Where is that one?  Could have been the one on the window, I suppose. 

We've heard about Haleigh's blanket, we haven't heard about Jr.'s blanket.  There were 4 people in that home, 3 beds.  Were there 4 blankets?  I sure wish LE would TELL us how many blankets were found, between the home and that van. 

It's just that Misty made such a big deal out of the blankets.  Almost like trying too dayum hard in explaining about them when she wasn't even asked, that she brought huge attention to them. And since she went to such great lengths in talking about them, I'd like to know where Ron's blanket is. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1762 on: March 14, 2009, 01:21:24 PM »

Ron brought up Crystal and Geraldo on the Today Show. 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: March 14, 2009, 01:22:16 PM »

Welcome Scuterputer.....I'm a numbers cruncher too!  Don't you just love those "last minute" types?   
Hi numbersgirl 

Hi No Rose...how have you been?  I've been mostly "just reading" on the Haleigh case; as usual, I'm sittin' right next to you in agreement!  This case is very disturbing to me on many levels.  It breaks my heart that children are at the mercy of these kinds of adults..urgghh!

Hey Scuter...doncha just want to tell your clients "Listen, I've been workin' 7 days a week since 1/1/09, my house needs cleaned, my laundry needs done, I'm gonna have to re-introduce myself to my family, I've eaten more junk food than you even want to know about, my aggravation resistance is at an all-time low...now, how may I help you?"   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: March 14, 2009, 01:25:23 PM »

Some more thoughts on the 3 blankets... Misty has said that "her blanket" was in the van that 'they took'.  There is one large bed, supposedly Ron had his own blanket for his bed before hooking up with Misty?   Sooooooo... Where is that one?  Could have been the one on the window, I suppose. 

We've heard about Haleigh's blanket, we haven't heard about Jr.'s blanket.  There were 4 people in that home, 3 beds.  Were there 4 blankets?  I sure wish LE would TELL us how many blankets were found, between the home and that van. 

It's just that Misty made such a big deal out of the blankets.  Almost like trying too dayum hard in explaining about them when she wasn't even asked, that she brought huge attention to them. And since she went to such great lengths in talking about them, I'd like to know where Ron's blanket is. 

Good question, maybe Ron and Misty share the same blanket? That blanket talk of Misty's is just plain strange, I would like to know the real reason why she is talking about blankets, there has to be a reason, and I'm not buying her reasons.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1765 on: March 14, 2009, 01:27:24 PM »

Welcome Scuterputer.....I'm a numbers cruncher too!  Don't you just love those "last minute" types?   
Hi numbersgirl 

Hi No Rose...how have you been?  I've been mostly "just reading" on the Haleigh case; as usual, I'm sittin' right next to you in agreement!  This case is very disturbing to me on many levels.  It breaks my heart that children are at the mercy of these kinds of adults..urgghh!

Hey Scuter...doncha just want to tell your clients "Listen, I've been workin' 7 days a week since 1/1/09, my house needs cleaned, my laundry needs done, I'm gonna have to re-introduce myself to my family, I've eaten more junk food than you even want to know about, my aggravation resistance is at an all-time low...now, how may I help you?"   

Thats exactly how I feel! I am constantly saying my sympathy meter is just not working today. And boy I hear you on the junk food. In the past three months I have put on 10-15 lbs because my hiney has been plastered to my office chair. =D

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: March 14, 2009, 01:27:32 PM »

morning/afternoon  Monkey...

first things first...Happy birthday Minnie..
Welcome to all new members since I logged out last night..

the Psychic (?) who made the post last night...what was he/she saying exactly? I read the post but couldn't make it out...does this person think that Haleigh is alive or not?
lots of things to think about after catching up on all the posts...I am very glad that Cobra is involved..hope that it moves things along...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1767 on: March 14, 2009, 01:27:43 PM »

Interesting, the discussion on whether Haleigh actually peed on one blanket or if maybe she threw up on it.  She washed that blanket.  Am thinking her whole lengthy blanket saga was to give the reason for *why* she washed that blanket, right?  Am curious to know if LE can find any remaining DNA from that blanket, it having been washed.  Anyone know?  Guess if she used bleach, any DNA would be gone?  And guess even if they found DNA on it, LE wouldn't be able to sort out when that DNA had gotten on it, since it was supposedly Haleigh's blanket. 

Nevertheless... When Misty went into the kitchen, on that video, she stared off into space as she spoke, at the same time with a look on her face like she was going to throw up.  Several of us have mentioned how we'd like to know what was going thru her mind at that point.  What was she remembering?  It was not whatever she said, that's for sure.  Laundry area is just off the kitchen.  If Haleigh had thrown up on that blanket, Misty may have needed to rinse it off outside with the hose (another reason for the propped open screen door) or in the kitchen sink before washing it.  The look of revulsion that went across her face, while standing in that same area, very definitely could have been recalling a 'clean up moment'.  And that could simply be a normal reaction to having clean up a mess like that.  But why wouldn't she have just said that to begin with? 

Sure seems to me like what Misty is hiding, includes info on that blanket that she washed. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: March 14, 2009, 01:27:50 PM »

Hi numbersgirl 

This is very disturbing, three very upsetting cases in Florida. 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1769 on: March 14, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »

Good question, maybe Ron and Misty share the same blanket? That blanket talk of Misty's is just plain strange, I would like to know the real reason why she is talking about blankets, there has to be a reason, and I'm not buying her reasons.

Maybe she was just trying to show that she is a good mother.  She noticed the blanket was soiled so she washed it.  Then she made sure Haleigh was covered up so she wouldn't get cold.  IJS

MM
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1770 on: March 14, 2009, 01:31:57 PM »

The blanket talk was in her first interview too wasn't it? Just really odd that she would go on about the blanket. The whole laundry thing confuses me. I read that the great grandmother dropped off laundry, then Misty did laundry that night, and then read there was dirty laundry with the clothes Haliegh supposedly wore.

Matter of fact, what in the world did Haliegh wear that night? My kids always wear pajamas and I can close my eyes and say exactly how they fit, the designs and everything. (my sons flannel shirt needs a bit of stiching so the button doesn't come loose so much lol) Just strikes me as odd.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: March 14, 2009, 01:32:10 PM »

the thing about the blanket has me thinking too...Maybe Misty met up with a guy, maybe even Cousin Joe, (?) took the blanket out for some hanky panky in the car/van, under the moon, who knows...I don't have to give you an explanation of why the blanket might need to be washed...And why and where is Misty's blanket that was in the "van"? whose van and why was her blanket in it?
too too too many questions on all of them...

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1772 on: March 14, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »

morning/afternoon  Monkey...

first things first...Happy birthday Minnie..
Welcome to all new members since I logged out last night..

the Psychic (?) who made the post last night...what was he/she saying exactly? I read the post but couldn't make it out...does this person think that Haleigh is alive or not?
lots of things to think about after catching up on all the posts...I am very glad that Cobra is involved..hope that it moves things along...

Cookie, your guess is as good as mine.  She said God revealed things to her in numbers. Said she knew about the black boy, but when asked to elaborate she didn't.  She was only on a few short minutes I think.  It was very odd.  And if you read the post, she couldn't spell or speak very well.  Reminded me of some voodoo or witch craft person.  I believe that kind of thing is possible, but I do not believe it is from God.  Thanks for the birthday wish. 

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: March 14, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »

Minnie...I don't believe that it is from God either...I think that we do have people who have visions or whatever you want to call them, but God isn't doing it imo...

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1774 on: March 14, 2009, 01:36:30 PM »

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   

Okay, I'm sure this will come as a shock, but......I'M GAME!!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1775 on: March 14, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »

Minnie...I don't believe that it is from God either...I think that we do have people who have visions or whatever you want to call them, but God isn't doing it imo...

I totally agree and it is Biblical not to believe in that sort of thing.  There is no reason God would reveal anything partially and in secret.  He would tell the LE and they could go get her.  Period.

MM
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: March 14, 2009, 01:38:56 PM »

The three day bender or four day bender thing was a rumor. I think from a blog.
There was no source. But, there was a fight about a gun with Misty's cousin and then that was denied. I read here that the car that was seized was one that the cousin had borrowed and it was returned with a gouge on it.
I went over to the Fox Orlando Caylee blog and there was nothing new there today.
There was lady there that had some contact with Ms. Neves and she was where I got the info about the back child support, except Ms. Neves had said it was 17,000.00.
Topix is too Toxic for me.
Ron could love his kids. He could also have a hair trigger temper. He could have been pushed over his edge after the drama of the weekend. Perhaps he is like a Jeckall / Hyde personality.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: March 14, 2009, 01:40:59 PM »

kat Gram..at this point, anything is possible with the case!

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1778 on: March 14, 2009, 01:42:15 PM »

Wyks I had thought that same thing..

anybody see/hear this?

Bethany Marshall on NG is not too keen on Crystal doing a custody battle now....not appropriate at this time while child is still missing, call child protective services if she thinks that Jr..is in danger...

I saw that too, Cookie.  Something was also said to the effect (not quoting) that it might be seen as taking advantage of the situation, when it could have been done back when she first lost custody. 

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?
Shed didnt put him on TV, she just said what he said to her.......big difference, I say stuff that my daughter says all the time, but you cant see her or identify her from my words, and if they dont believe him anyway ro if he was just making something up, well no harm done, and Mistie and Ron the perpatrator would know this also!!!!

HH ...he WAS shown  on tv and she was right there with him.......during the Geraldo interview I believe it was....

Yep, you are right.  She even asked him what he saw and he told her.  It was Geraldo interview.  I saw it too.

Actually, Craig did the interview with Crystal while butterbean ate chips and answered her, he didn't look very traumatized by the event.............everyone makes it sound like Geraldo had a one on one interview with Jr, wasn't like that at all.

I had a thought after reading this, just thought I would post it. IMO if it had been RC that had done this, all hell would have broken loose on this thread. No, Im not on just one side, Im trying to stay in the middle until we actually know something factual. And praying for little Haleigh. But fair is fair regardless of whether WE approve of what these people do or not. RC gets married, CS takes her small son, who was presented on the program as a possible witness, on national TV. IMO both are wrong and these were crazy stunts. Go ahead and toss the nanners, I love them.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1779 on: March 14, 2009, 01:42:38 PM »

does anybody think that maybe ron married misty to try and get the truth out of her and the le had told him this is what u have to do and the he can get it annulment so he married her to try and get the truth out of her. Just a thought
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.