April 28, 2024, 04:26:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588893 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1800 on: March 14, 2009, 02:00:46 PM »

Hi Scuterputer, welcome to the cage! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1801 on: March 14, 2009, 02:01:32 PM »

quote Gabby G...I had a thought after reading this, just thought I would post it. IMO if it had been RC that had done this, all hell would have broken loose on this thread. No, Im not on just one side, Im trying to stay in the middle until we actually know something factual. And praying for little Haleigh. But fair is fair regardless of whether WE approve of what these people do or not. RC gets married, CS takes her small son, who was presented on the program as a possible witness, on national TV. IMO both are wrong and these were crazy stunts. Go ahead and toss the nanners, I love them.>>>>>>>

right you are Miss Gabby, right you are..
I am in the middle as well...I do think that ron/Crystal love their children and are not involved directly...Misty is hiding the truth of where and if she was even home...? she is not telling all that she knows..but I don't think that she directly hurt Haleigh either...

I really don't care which side is guilty of anything at this point...no favorites to me..I just want whoever did this to this child to get punished and to be held responsible...and I want Haleigh found...bless her...

I agree with you and you beat me to the post.  And we can't really wait for time to tell as time is running out for Haleigh.  How or why they go about it the object is to find that child.  All this sudden concern by mom, is a mite too late as far as I am concerned.  She has had it pretty cushy just visiting every other weekend.  I have been there but on the opposite end.  My children had a dead beat dad.  No abuse in the picture, but no support either.  And if you don't care enough about your children to help support them that is a form of abuse.

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1802 on: March 14, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »

does anybody think that maybe ron married misty to try and get the truth out of her and the le had told him this is what u have to do and the he can get it annulment so he married her to try and get the truth out of her. Just a thought
Who knows, might explain the disgust by Ron at the wedding. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: March 14, 2009, 02:02:29 PM »

quote Peanut: who gives a hot damn that she was there and speaking for him?? she put it out there that he was the only eyewitness to the kidnapping and showed his face on national tv for good measure! >>>>>>>

good point Peanut...that was not thinking of his best interests now was it? that kind of stuff should have only been revealed to LE in my opinion...and ...she was speaking for him....I saw the interview myself...

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: March 14, 2009, 02:03:11 PM »

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I would love to know for sure what the blacked out text in this police incident report is (link below) in 4 separate places -- 3 large chucks and one small spot.

Putman County Sheriff's Office
General Offense/Incident Report : Incident No: 1325

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: March 14, 2009, 02:03:52 PM »

morning/afternoon  Monkey...

first things first...Happy birthday Minnie..
Welcome to all new members since I logged out last night..

the Psychic (?) who made the post last night...what was he/she saying exactly? I read the post but couldn't make it out...does this person think that Haleigh is alive or not?
lots of things to think about after catching up on all the posts...I am very glad that Cobra is involved..hope that it moves things along...

Cookie, your guess is as good as mine.  She said God revealed things to her in numbers. Said she knew about the black boy, but when asked to elaborate she didn't.  She was only on a few short minutes I think.  It was very odd.  And if you read the post, she couldn't spell or speak very well.  Reminded me of some voodoo or witch craft person.  I believe that kind of thing is possible, but I do not believe it is from God.  Thanks for the birthday wish. 

Yeah, it was very odd to me.

She also said she was very ill, as this "activity" seemed to sap her strength.

I hope she is ok.

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1806 on: March 14, 2009, 02:03:56 PM »

you are right because he said all he wants in haleigh back in the plead interview the other day so maybe by marring her he will get something out of her
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #1807 on: March 14, 2009, 02:04:16 PM »

Hi Scuterputer, welcome to the cage! 

*waves back* =D Thank you!

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: March 14, 2009, 02:05:22 PM »

quote from Minnie:  I agree with you and you beat me to the post.  And we can't really wait for time to tell as time is running out for Haleigh.  How or why they go about it the object is to find that child.  All this sudden concern by mom, is a mite too late as far as I am concerned.  She has had it pretty cushy just visiting every other weekend.  I have been there but on the opposite end.  My children had a dead beat dad.  No abuse in the picture, but no support either.  And if you don't care enough about your children to help support them that is a form of abuse.

how true is that?!! kids still have to eat and have clothes and a roof over their heads...I am sure that the deadbeat parent who does not pay support for their children make sure that they get to eat every day...but they sure don't worry if their kids have food to eat..I have no respect for male or female deadbeat parents who don't send money for food at the very least...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: March 14, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »

Brandi, I left you a message in your avi thread when you get a minute.  Thanks!

Hey cheeky! Good to see you here!

I'll scoot on over there and reply shortly!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1810 on: March 14, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »

Some more thoughts on the 3 blankets... Misty has said that "her blanket" was in the van that 'they took'.  There is one large bed, supposedly Ron had his own blanket for his bed before hooking up with Misty?   Sooooooo... Where is that one?  Could have been the one on the window, I suppose. 

We've heard about Haleigh's blanket, we haven't heard about Jr.'s blanket.  There were 4 people in that home, 3 beds.  Were there 4 blankets?  I sure wish LE would TELL us how many blankets were found, between the home and that van. 

It's just that Misty made such a big deal out of the blankets.  Almost like trying too dayum hard in explaining about them when she wasn't even asked, that she brought huge attention to them. And since she went to such great lengths in talking about them, I'd like to know where Ron's blanket is. 

I believe Misty said she washed blanketS. I think one was for Haleigh's bed and the other for the big bed, where Ronald Jr and Misty slept. Just 2 blankets needed for that.

And no one has mentioned where Ronald would have slept had everything been normal when he got home.  I wonder if he slept in the living room on the couch ... or where. Probably doesn't matter though.

Ron said in the walk through of the home that her bed was in the same room because she wanted to sleep close to them.  I would gather from that statement that they all slept in that room together.

MM
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1811 on: March 14, 2009, 02:08:13 PM »

quote from Minnie:  I agree with you and you beat me to the post.  And we can't really wait for time to tell as time is running out for Haleigh.  How or why they go about it the object is to find that child.  All this sudden concern by mom, is a mite too late as far as I am concerned.  She has had it pretty cushy just visiting every other weekend.  I have been there but on the opposite end.  My children had a dead beat dad.  No abuse in the picture, but no support either.  And if you don't care enough about your children to help support them that is a form of abuse.

how true is that?!! kids still have to eat and have clothes and a roof over their heads...I am sure that the deadbeat parent who does not pay support for their children make sure that they get to eat every day...but they sure don't worry if their kids have food to eat..I have no respect for male or female deadbeat parents who don't send money for food at the very least...

And as in this case and mine they keep on procreating.   

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: March 14, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I would love to know for sure what the blacked out text in this police incident report is (link below) in 4 separate places -- 3 large chucks and one small spot.

I would comment but I have trouble opening pdf files, even though I've been told how to  could you explain what it is about please?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: March 14, 2009, 02:09:29 PM »

Some more thoughts on the 3 blankets... Misty has said that "her blanket" was in the van that 'they took'.  There is one large bed, supposedly Ron had his own blanket for his bed before hooking up with Misty?   Sooooooo... Where is that one?  Could have been the one on the window, I suppose. 

We've heard about Haleigh's blanket, we haven't heard about Jr.'s blanket.  There were 4 people in that home, 3 beds.  Were there 4 blankets?  I sure wish LE would TELL us how many blankets were found, between the home and that van. 

It's just that Misty made such a big deal out of the blankets.  Almost like trying too dayum hard in explaining about them when she wasn't even asked, that she brought huge attention to them. And since she went to such great lengths in talking about them, I'd like to know where Ron's blanket is. 

I believe Misty said she washed blanketS. I think one was for Haleigh's bed and the other for the big bed, where Ronald Jr and Misty slept. Just 2 blankets needed for that.

And no one has mentioned where Ronald would have slept had everything been normal when he got home.  I wonder if he slept in the living room on the couch ... or where. Probably doesn't matter though.

Ron said in the walk through of the home that her bed was in the same room because she wanted to sleep close to them.  I would gather from that statement that they all slept in that room together.

my little grand daughter who is now 5 used to sleep on an air mattress next to her parents bed even though she has her own room...she just felt safer, afraid of the dark etc...so they let her..
if ron and misty were the monsters that others would have us believe, they would have insisted that she stay in her own room...to me, this shows their consideration to her feelings of being afraid.....I think that this child was loved...and treated well.....no indication that it is otherwise in my opinion...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: March 14, 2009, 02:11:48 PM »

IF the P.I. is to be believed, she was pretty darn good. 
I don't have a link to anything the PI said, where is it ?  I went and re looked at the ONLY police statement available to us. Misty said she woke up to get some water.
Five minutes later, Ron was home. Back door wide open.
Ron was too distraught to be of any assistance.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: March 14, 2009, 02:13:29 PM »

Since I am a skeptic, who is to know if Haleigh's mattress was in the master bedroom? It could have easily been moved into the room by Ron or Misty. I'm not convinced by any of the story. 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: March 14, 2009, 02:16:32 PM »

IF the P.I. is to be believed, she was pretty darn good. 
I don't have a link to anything the PI said, where is it ?  I went and re looked at the ONLY police statement available to us. Misty said she woke up to get some water.
Five minutes later, Ron was home. Back door wide open.
Ron was too distraught to be of any assistance.   

Oh no, I wasn't clear.  I was talking about the pyschic that supposedly led the P.I.'s to where Caylee was later found.  Sorry bout that.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: March 14, 2009, 02:17:04 PM »

Thanks Brandi 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1818 on: March 14, 2009, 02:17:07 PM »

According to the police report Crystal is only 19 years old. OMG Does that mean she was 14 when Haleigh was born?

MM
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: March 14, 2009, 02:17:09 PM »

I would comment but I have trouble opening pdf files, even though I've been told how to  could you explain what it is about please?

When reports such as this are released for public view, they blacken out the personal information of witnesses, etc. Maybe the address, SS#, phone number, etc.

The bottom half, not sure what was in Misty's statement that they wanted to be kept private as not to be seen by the public eye.  Security reasons for the most part.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.