April 28, 2024, 04:27:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588895 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1820 on: March 14, 2009, 02:17:17 PM »

Does anyone know if the psychic who led the Anthony's P.I. to where Caylee was later found has been asked about Haleigh?  Migh be a good way to test her skills.   
I read there are psychics involved but didn't catch any of the names, would not surprise me in the least if some of the psychics in the Caylee case, has latched themselves onto this. 

I don't know about any of the psychics from Caylee's case trying to insert themselves here, but Dominic Caset DID get in touch with Crystal's family and offer his services......they had never heard of them so I STRONGLY warned them about his fiasco in the Caylee case, but did suggest they find a good PI, there was one  they were looking at in Putnam county, didn't think that was a great idea either..............Also, I thought (could be wrong) that in the video with Cobra that he was doing this pro-bono. Just my 2 cents

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: March 14, 2009, 02:19:37 PM »

Thanks Brandi 

Welcome! You have been answered Wink

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1822 on: March 14, 2009, 02:20:00 PM »

Did Ron and/or Misty take Haleigh's body?
I hate to even think it; but I wonder if Ron (or Misty - but I'm leaning toward Ron) wrapped Haleigh in one of the blankets and put her in the truck drove away with her. I wonder if he dumped her body and maybe kept the blanket - altho why would he DO that? But could that be why it was, "in the van? .....that they took?" Or maybe she had the blanket on her 3 day bender; IDK; but did SHE have the truck on the 3 day bender? (And do we even have a link to the 3 day bender? indicating that that it actually happened?)

Not a flag per se... but what about Butterbean and other possible "witnesses" of sorts like co-workers?
We have no real clue what all Jr. said to the psychologists/LE. He could have said plenty (or not;) and they just haven't told us. Remember the two year old in the Bobby Cutts case? 'Mommy in the rug." "Mommy crying." "The table broken." Bless his little heart. How completely horrifying.

Also, I think I recall reading here some documents or the police report or something, in which LE had blacked out some things. Did LE have any statements from witnesses, co-workers etc blacked out? I can't remember what exactly was in the police report or what part looked to be blacked out. Anyone have a link handy?  TIA.  Smile

MOO  Smile     

ok so ron did it. if so, why state on the today show that jrs story of a black man coming in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if guilty why try to quash any story that would point to someone but him?

Peanut, the only reason I can think of atm, is that perhaps Ron was indirectly calling Crystal a liar, in front of the whole world? 

why not just call her out for selling out jr to the world on whoraldo? thats worse than being a liar if you ask me.

I saw this interview.  You could not even see his face.  And the story was already news it wasn't new.  So, how was he sold out by Crystal.  Splain please.  I am not following the logic.   

ok...assume the story is true.

1- theres a kidnapper out there who now knows he was seen.

2-he knows who he was seen by now.

3- he knows le will be investigating and theres only one eyewitness.

4- he knows what the child looks like, and what the inside of the bios mom house looks like too.

5-who in their right mind would release this info...oh wait, it was crystal!

6- it wasnt enough to release the info, she had to then do an interview and drag her 4 year old child into this vicious circus.

7- would you do that to your child? i highly doubt it.

lets say the story isnt true and hes in no danger.

1- she made up the story and dragged her young, already traumatized son into the middle of it for attention and money.

2- not only did she put him on tv but she did all the talking for him, obviously unconcerned that he was either too scared to talk or just didnt know wtf she was yapping about.

3- how does either scenerio help haleigh? whos the only person to benefit from it? uh, crystal.

4- she has a handy pic of a 'beat up' haleigh that they have to pay a licensing fee to how even tho its not a very clear pic and they didnt bother fact checking before using. chaching$$$$

i truly cant see any reponsible loving parent doing such a thing to a child who is already confused and scared that his sister is gone. would you do it, and if so, for what purpose?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1823 on: March 14, 2009, 02:20:20 PM »

good morning Dulce.... thanks for hearing my views, as I seem to see the other side of the story most often. He did hang his head, and why?? seems so me, that he looked like a "hanged man" in the waiting of the gallows of marriage.

He is 25, she barely 17, not much to say for his charature in him having sex with a minor hisself.  Makes me also wonder, if it was highly suggested to ron, that he make himself legal with misty, for fear of later prosecution.  IE the "hangedman" look since then.

The chili story, only confirms this for me, as rumored him drunk at the happening. Had to get off his high horse to make a marriage commitment in public., which is strange, since on today show, he stated it was, " no ones business what he does in his private life"..

Odd thing for someone to say, when he is sitting on national tv, and not insisting his newly claimed wife tell ALL she know, in very detailed detail of every moment and millisecond of that night, when HIS baby girl went missing...

one more thing,, the ring....I gather his mom, and grandmother also feel Misty is worthy of that airloom..odd thing for a grandmother  AND great grandmother to do, when their granddaughter was last seen by misty.....If she is not guilty of knowing the culprit, she surely is guilty of NOT keeping the children whom she was caring for safe...

they must see some private charm in her that I have missed ...jmo, mio

I agree Mio!  Along with other monkeys as well, am thinking the supposed heirloom ring was given to Misty, and Ron married her, to keep her quiet on whatever the real truth in this case may be.  The charm they may see in Misty could be that perhaps her silence can be 'bought'.  And how sad is that? 

Ron's family seem to have rallied around him, perhaps not so much cuz they think he is innocent in all this, but perhaps to circle the wagons so to speak, to keep him out of prison?  I agree with those who think that perhaps Ron/family is preparing to throw Misty under the bus, if it comes down to LE arresting one or the other or both.  With Misty as Ron's wife, he/family could be thinking that a jury would go easier on her, especially if she's pregnant now or in the very near future.  So if it comes down to any further suspicion on Ron, he may just deflect that onto Misty.  If further deflecting suspicion onto Crystal doesn't work for him/family. 

We've seen how Ron has magically escaped the kind of charges that anyone else would still be sitting in prison for.  Whether by the luck of having family inside LE, or his being a narc, both, or whatever.  Am not sure Ron has ever had to face the consequences of his actions and choices in life.  We can sure see how his family circling the wagons may have had a lot to do with this.  Wonder who, in his past, went down for his choices instead? 

Summing it up, am thinking we're watching Ron/family setting Misty up *big time* to go down as the scapegoat.  Just in case they need one. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: March 14, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »

Since I am a skeptic, who is to know if Haleigh's mattress was in the master bedroom? It could have easily been moved into the room by Ron or Misty. I'm not convinced by any of the story. 

I asked this ? last nite....I THOUGHT that in the first interview with TN inside the home...Haleigh's DVD that they said she was watching was in the TV in the LIVING room???  The sleeping arrangement confuses me too.  Did Ron, Misty AND Jr all sleep in the *big* bed?  Why wasn't JR's lil mattress in there also????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: March 14, 2009, 02:21:37 PM »

According to the police report Crystal is only 19 years old. OMG Does that mean she was 14 when Haleigh was born?

That is an error.

Crystal Sheffield is 23. Her birthdate is: 8-30-1985.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1826 on: March 14, 2009, 02:21:43 PM »

Does anyone know if the psychic who led the Anthony's P.I. to where Caylee was later found has been asked about Haleigh?  Migh be a good way to test her skills.   
I read there are psychics involved but didn't catch any of the names, would not surprise me in the least if some of the psychics in the Caylee case, has latched themselves onto this. 

I don't know about any of the psychics from Caylee's case trying to insert themselves here, but Dominic Caset DID get in touch with Crystal's family and offer his services......they had never heard of them so I STRONGLY warned them about his fiasco in the Caylee case, but did suggest they find a good PI, there was one  they were looking at in Putnam county, didn't think that was a great idea either..............Also, I thought (could be wrong) that in the video with Cobra that he was doing this pro-bono. Just my 2 cents
Great, the last thing anyone needs is that fool getting involved with anything. 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1827 on: March 14, 2009, 02:22:24 PM »

I hate to even think it; but I wonder if Ron (or Misty - but I'm leaning toward Ron) wrapped Haleigh in one of the blankets and put her in the truck drove away with her. I wonder if he dumped her body and maybe kept the blanket - altho why would he DO that? But could that be why it was, "in the van? .....that they took?" Or maybe she had the blanket on her 3 day bender; IDK; but did SHE have the truck on the 3 day bender? (And do we even have a link to the 3 day bender? indicating that that it actually happened?)

Not a flag per se... but what about Butterbean and other possible "witnesses" of sorts like co-workers?
We have no real clue what all Jr. said to the psychologists/LE. He could have said plenty (or not;) and they just haven't told us. Remember the two year old in the Bobby Cutts case? 'Mommy in the rug." "Mommy crying." "The table broken." Bless his little heart. How completely horrifying.

Also, I think I recall reading here some documents or the police report or something, in which LE had blacked out some things. Did LE have any statements from witnesses, co-workers etc blacked out? I can't remember what exactly was in the police report or what part looked to be blacked out. Anyone have a link handy?  TIA.  Smile

MOO  Smile     

ok so ron did it. if so, why state on the today show that jrs story of a black man coming in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if guilty why try to quash any story that would point to someone but him?

Peanut, the only reason I can think of atm, is that perhaps Ron was indirectly calling Crystal a liar, in front of the whole world? 

why not just call her out for selling out jr to the world on whoraldo? thats worse than being a liar if you ask me.

I saw this interview.  You could not even see his face.  And the story was already news it wasn't new.  So, how was he sold out by Crystal.  Splain please.  I am not following the logic.   

4- he knows what the child looks like, and what the inside of the bios mom house looks like too.

6- it wasnt enough to release the info, she had to then do an interview and drag her 4 year old child into this vicious circus.

1- she made up the story and dragged her young, already traumatized son into the middle of it for attention and money.

2- not only did she put him on tv but she did all the talking for him, obviously unconcerned that he was either too scared to talk or just didnt know wtf she was yapping about.

3- how does either scenerio help haleigh? whos the only person to benefit from it? uh, crystal.

4- she has a handy pic of a 'beat up' haleigh that they have to pay a licensing fee to how even tho its not a very clear pic and they didnt bother fact checking before using. chaching$$$$

i truly cant see any reponsible loving parent doing such a thing to a child who is already confused and scared that his sister is gone. would you do it, and if so, for what purpose?

Playing Devils Advocate.  Everything you are saying is true, but I thought everyone thinks Ron and Misty did it so they already had that information. IJS

MM
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: March 14, 2009, 02:23:18 PM »

Correction to the above....it is not exactly all Misty's statement.  Appears to be the LE statement of what took place that night.

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: March 14, 2009, 02:23:50 PM »

The three day bender or four day bender thing was a rumor. I think from a blog.
There was no source. But, there was a fight about a gun with Misty's cousin and then that was denied. I read here that the car that was seized was one that the cousin had borrowed and it was returned with a gouge on it.
I went over to the Fox Orlando Caylee blog and there was nothing new there today.
There was lady there that had some contact with Ms. Neves and she was where I got the info about the back child support, except Ms. Neves had said it was 17,000.00.
Topix is too Toxic for me.
Ron could love his kids. He could also have a hair trigger temper. He could have been pushed over his edge after the drama of the weekend. Perhaps he is like a Jeckall / Hyde personality.

Good point, Kat Gram! My father was like that. There are lots of photo albums filled with smiling, loving family photos from my childhood. But no pictures of the times my dad terrorized and victimized us all during his periodic drunken rages.  You'd never know from looking at my family's old photos what went on in our home behind closed doors.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: March 14, 2009, 02:23:53 PM »

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I would love to know for sure what the blacked out text in this police incident report is (link below) in 4 separate places -- 3 large chucks and one small spot.

Putman County Sheriff's Office
General Offense/Incident Report : Incident No: 1325

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

I have no idea.  Normally it's to remove SS#'s or phone numbers and addresses. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1831 on: March 14, 2009, 02:23:56 PM »

Since I am a skeptic, who is to know if Haleigh's mattress was in the master bedroom? It could have easily been moved into the room by Ron or Misty. I'm not convinced by any of the story. 

I asked this ? last nite....I THOUGHT that in the first interview with TN inside the home...Haleigh's DVD that they said she was watching was in the TV in the LIVING room???  The sleeping arrangement confuses me too.  Did Ron, Misty AND Jr all sleep in the *big* bed?  Why wasn't JR's lil mattress in there also????
I don't know what the sleeping arrangements really were that night, Misty seems to have been confused on that also. 
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1832 on: March 14, 2009, 02:24:05 PM »

According to the police report Crystal is only 19 years old. OMG Does that mean she was 14 when Haleigh was born?

That is an error.

Crystal Sheffield is 23. Her birthdate is: 8-30-1985.

Okay, so we now  know that LE can also make mistakes.  That is scary isn't it?

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1833 on: March 14, 2009, 02:24:31 PM »

Three day bender is not necessarily a drug term.  It is also used when talking about someone who is drunk for a period of time. Just means they are doing something that alters their mind for a period of time.  And I agree totaly about  hanging out in a tent.

Ahh!! That explains it. I couldn't for the life of me understand what that meant lol. Figures I wouldn't know, I don't drink or do anything to alter my mind. I do taxes so I am half insane as it is from tax laws. Don't need anything to enhance that!

I hear ya, Scuterputer! 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: March 14, 2009, 02:25:29 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T64CM6QQI4JPR8EM5

Something smells funny

Comments: 50

Daytona Beach

ISP: Saint Augustine, FL

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday

Politically Incorrect wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Getting drunk? You have proof of that? The restaurant would lose their license for that. You think they'd do that, when they surely plan to be in business long after Ronald 'n Misty are old news? Don't you feel if she were drinkin', there would be patrons coming out of the walls, to be seen on TV, adding another page to the saga of Ronald 'n Misty? I use to smoke, from the age of 14, so I'm not one to judge that. Neither are the majority who are sqawkin' about it. The same w/sex. It's only "GASP"ing matter, when it has to do with a case on the front burner. How many, besides me, had sex before 17? Be honest now.
    Unless you see it in media print/video, and sometimes not even then, you can't take something you hear on a blog, as the gospel.

Something smells funny:
Shows you how much you know, this is not hear say or anything this was seen first hand, do you not understand the concept of first hand, they went into Chilis Saturday with the 3 yr old boy, ordered up alot of food and drinks, getting smashed, and when the bill came they said well dont you know who we are, and when the waitress said they had to still pay, they got the manager complained about the food and service, so they were given free food but still had to pay for the drinks. I dont give a damn about them drinking, smoking or whatever the only problem I have is they did that with a 3yr old, and that they expect stuff for free cause they think they are someone like they are famous.

I am so happy for you that you can brag about smoking and drinking at an early age.

sure seems very interested in posting, but im with politically incorrect...quit flappin your anonymous jaws and show me even a smidgeon of proof re what youre claiming.

I agree..

Yeah.  If there is any truth to this story, Bio Mom's lawyer'd be on this like a duck on a June bug.  Also, eatery'll be in big troub too for serving liquor to minors.  Time will tell. 

Have a great day, All.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1835 on: March 14, 2009, 02:25:38 PM »

About Cobra, I seen a couple videos at the start of this case, a bounty hunter ordering the person to return Haleigh or he was coming for them..something like that.. I think it may be him,but looked for the video and could not find it...will keep looking,it was kinda scary,but funny at the same time...

I did find this though and thought it may be nice to view for all..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26P5J041_M0

Thanks Searching, nice video. 

Searching..thank you for bringing that video over ....that song always makes me cry anyways, but put with pictures of Haleigh, it makes it all the more sadder/precious... Ron may be the biggest jerk in the world, but I only see love when he is around his daughter....

No problem, I like watching the videos like that, puts a different light as well as lightens the heart a bit.
I am trying to get this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzsaDToq-lM for a web page but have not found a download of it yet.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1836 on: March 14, 2009, 02:25:51 PM »

Great, the last thing anyone needs is that fool getting involved with anything. 

Amen~when they told me this, my head starting spinning like Linda Blair........thank God they went with Cobra

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1837 on: March 14, 2009, 02:26:27 PM »

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1838 on: March 14, 2009, 02:28:52 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T64CM6QQI4JPR8EM5

Something smells funny

Comments: 50

Daytona Beach

ISP: Saint Augustine, FL

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday

Politically Incorrect wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Getting drunk? You have proof of that? The restaurant would lose their license for that. You think they'd do that, when they surely plan to be in business long after Ronald 'n Misty are old news? Don't you feel if she were drinkin', there would be patrons coming out of the walls, to be seen on TV, adding another page to the saga of Ronald 'n Misty? I use to smoke, from the age of 14, so I'm not one to judge that. Neither are the majority who are sqawkin' about it. The same w/sex. It's only "GASP"ing matter, when it has to do with a case on the front burner. How many, besides me, had sex before 17? Be honest now.
    Unless you see it in media print/video, and sometimes not even then, you can't take something you hear on a blog, as the gospel.

Something smells funny:
Shows you how much you know, this is not hear say or anything this was seen first hand, do you not understand the concept of first hand, they went into Chilis Saturday with the 3 yr old boy, ordered up alot of food and drinks, getting smashed, and when the bill came they said well dont you know who we are, and when the waitress said they had to still pay, they got the manager complained about the food and service, so they were given free food but still had to pay for the drinks. I dont give a damn about them drinking, smoking or whatever the only problem I have is they did that with a 3yr old, and that they expect stuff for free cause they think they are someone like they are famous.

I am so happy for you that you can brag about smoking and drinking at an early age.

sure seems very interested in posting, but im with politically incorrect...quit flappin your anonymous jaws and show me even a smidgeon of proof re what youre claiming.

I agree..

Yeah.  If there is any truth to this story, Bio Mom's lawyer'd be on this like a duck on a June bug.  Also, eatery'll be in big troub too for serving liquor to minors.  Time will tell. 

Have a great day, All.

Crazy as it seems in Texas if you are with a parent you can be served alcohol.  I would guess her mom was there.

MM
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1839 on: March 14, 2009, 02:31:54 PM »

MOO  Smile     

Playing Devils Advocate.  Everything you are saying is true, but I thought everyone thinks Ron and Misty did it so they already had that information. IJS

you lost me. if she truly thinks ron/misty did it why provide an alternate suspect like she believe it, she hates ron and misty? oh wait...maybe its the money again!

it makes no sense to me.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.