April 27, 2024, 10:50:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588778 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: March 14, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »

Casey Anthony did not take a lie detector test and there was no hard evidence that she murdered Caylee.  But, they arrested and indicted her for murder.  Don't they have anything against Ron or Misty that would enable them to do the same?  Do they really have NOTHING in this case so they can make some sort of arrest or something?

Mininie, IIRC, there are some significant differences (IMO) b/c the two cases, at least so far. Casey didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days; Actually Cindy - not Casey - initiated the call reporting Caylee's disappearance on ~ day 31-- which I assume is considered a significant red flag - which didn't happen in this case.

Also, IIRC, there was evidence of a body found in Casey's car. No evidence in that regard that I know of comparable to that (yet) in this case.

Additionally, Casey lied to FBI/LE and the lies were quickly proven b/c of the nature of the lies. (People who did not work at.... wherever, apt that was vacant for months prior, etc)

I'll stop there.....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1921 on: March 14, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »

Any big news today ? Just asking because "I don't know , I was at work ."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1922 on: March 14, 2009, 03:48:12 PM »

More *Local* info......

thpcalllahan wrote:
I live about 30 min's away from all this and people are saying around here that the father is going and collecting all the donation jugs, how does anyone know what he is doing with that money, bet that money doesn't go for anything to do with his daughter.

Sounds like George anthony was SOOO helpful showing up to *help*

fluxcore73 wrote:
I work at the same place that Ronald once did. (PDM Bridge) I have been following this story and hoping for the best possible outcome.A lot of the guys that work there took up a collection and felt that it would help Ronald and his family out due to the fact that he is not working, and is NOT able to support his family! What really chaps my *** is that shortly after this money was donated to him, I read that he went and got some tattoo

Who knows if they tryly know anything, but I'd love to get a follow up to the highlighted area???

'i heard' ' i read'...blah blah blah. i think these folks have nothing better to do than try to stir stuff up on the net. if he works with him how come he doesnt know the tats were a specifically donated gift?

maybe i should sign on a a pychic, oohmm...i see crystal has a pimple formation on her butt that map out haleighs exact location...BOMBSHELL, calling ng!!

Don't know........just probably curious as to why he traveled all the way to Pinellas County to get one.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: March 14, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrzoH4f4Co

Ok~call me crazy, but I LIKE this guy......his favorite thing to do is catching child molesters!!!!!!

This looks like it's just been put on UTube not to long ago....Looks like he * ain't playin*  Cobra is puttin out a message.......I'm comin to get ya, and you CAN'T hide!!!  I love this guy....!!!
I like it ! This guy will make Ron piss his pants and talk about his secret friends .

I'd pay to see that

I didn't see the O'Reilly interview either, what was the basci jist of it if you don't mind sharing?
geraldo (not me ) states the 3 day bender as fact and then starts naming rons associates . then BLEEP

Thanks~sounds like same old stuff we've heard since the beginning.
sorry but I was only curious about the bleeped name .and then answered a question
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1924 on: March 14, 2009, 03:49:03 PM »

Could anyone please tell me whatever happened with the AnnaFl person who was posting intermittently here, and on WS?   
I've been away for a few days, and wasn't able to do my usual lurking. 
Thanks for any info.  tcu

They've given AnnaFL her own thread over yonder (WS), put it in their super sekrit basement, and are likely kissing her a$$ for any "info" she might bestow on them. 

(mmmkay, slapping my own hands for that) 

Now how did you know that  couple other locals/relatives getting the same treatment, for a crumb of info.

Just a guess, since I won't join over yonder.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1925 on: March 14, 2009, 03:49:14 PM »

OH~I totally missed that........thanks for the laugh

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1926 on: March 14, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »

More *Local* info......

thpcalllahan wrote:
I live about 30 min's away from all this and people are saying around here that the father is going and collecting all the donation jugs, how does anyone know what he is doing with that money, bet that money doesn't go for anything to do with his daughter.

fluxcore73 wrote:
I work at the same place that Ronald once did. (PDM Bridge) I have been following this story and hoping for the best possible outcome.A lot of the guys that work there took up a collection and felt that it would help Ronald and his family out due to the fact that he is not working, and is NOT able to support his family! What really chaps my *** is that shortly after this money was donated to him, I read that he went and got some tattoo

Who knows if they tryly know anything, but I'd love to get a follow up to the highlighted area???

'i heard' ' i read'...blah blah blah. i think these folks have nothing better to do than try to stir stuff up on the net. if he works with him how come he doesnt know the tats were a specifically donated gift?

maybe i should sign on a a pychic, oohmm...i see crystal has a pimple formation on her butt that map out haleighs exact location...BOMBSHELL, calling ng!!

Don't know........just probably curious as to why he traveled all the way to Pinellas County to get one.....

thats where the customer of the shop made the gift of them.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1927 on: March 14, 2009, 03:50:26 PM »

OH~I totally missed that........thanks for the laugh
I totally missed that also, good one 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1928 on: March 14, 2009, 03:51:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrzoH4f4Co

Ok~call me crazy, but I LIKE this guy......his favorite thing to do is catching child molesters!!!!!!

This looks like it's just been put on UTube not to long ago....Looks like he * ain't playin*  Cobra is puttin out a message.......I'm comin to get ya, and you CAN'T hide!!!  I love this guy....!!!
I like it ! This guy will make Ron piss his pants and talk about his secret friends .

I'd pay to see that

I didn't see the O'Reilly interview either, what was the basci jist of it if you don't mind sharing?
geraldo (not me ) states the 3 day bender as fact and then starts naming rons associates . then BLEEP

Thanks~sounds like same old stuff we've heard since the beginning.
sorry but I was only curious about the bleeped name .and then answered a question

I, I wasn't saying that, I am just as intersted in the bleeped part as you, I just wanted to see if there was any new spin out there and I appreciate you filling me in!

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1929 on: March 14, 2009, 03:53:09 PM »

Norose and Wyks ~ thanks so much for the replies about AnnaFl . . . . I just couldn't figure her out . . . . I guess she decided to stick it out at WS.

You're welcome!  I felt badly for her at first, glad when she joined here, knowing that she would be treated nicely here.  But for whatever reason, she seems to prefer the drama over yonder.  Each to his/her own, I suppose.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: March 14, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »

More *Local* info......

thpcalllahan wrote:

fluxcore73 wrote:

I undestand that's what has been reported, but how did he learn that someone on the other side of Florida offered him a tattoo.......just sounds a bit fishy IMO. I would also love to see the 6 videos that tat artist talked about, the ones where he is more than happy to talk about all the money he's getting, but sadly very little about Haleigh. I hope LE grabbed those ASAP

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1931 on: March 14, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   

And if any of them are Baker Act'd (mental health hold), I think I could help get them out of that.   

OK, Wyks...you are officially on the team!      They are soooo going to need you!

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: March 14, 2009, 03:54:55 PM »

Youtube video of Cobra isnt working
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1933 on: March 14, 2009, 03:55:27 PM »

Casey Anthony did not take a lie detector test and there was no hard evidence that she murdered Caylee.  But, they arrested and indicted her for murder.  Don't they have anything against Ron or Misty that would enable them to do the same?  Do they really have NOTHING in this case so they can make some sort of arrest or something?

Mininie, IIRC, there are some significant differences (IMO) b/c the two cases, at least so far. Casey didn't report Caylee missing for 31 days; Actually Cindy - not Casey - initiated the call reporting Caylee's disappearance on ~ day 31-- which I assume is considered a significant red flag - which didn't happen in this case.

Also, IIRC, there was evidence of a body found in Casey's car. No evidence in that regard that I know of comparable to that (yet) in this case.

Additionally, Casey lied to FBI/LE and the lies were quickly proven b/c of the nature of the lies. (People who did not work at.... wherever, apt that was vacant for months prior, etc)

I'll stop there.....

You are absolutely right, but did all that turn up after she was indicted?  For some reason I thought it was sooner.  It all came down quickly.  Thank goodness.  Wish this case would break that soon.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1934 on: March 14, 2009, 03:57:14 PM »

Saw Orielly on replay . Geraldo said a (name ?) that was bleeped out ,what was it ?

Hmmmm... Good catch, alagary!! 

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1935 on: March 14, 2009, 03:59:47 PM »

More *Local* info......

thpcalllahan wrote:

fluxcore73 wrote:

I undestand that's what has been reported, but how did he learn that someone on the other side of Florida offered him a tattoo.......just sounds a bit fishy IMO. I would also love to see the 6 videos that tat artist talked about, the ones where he is more than happy to talk about all the money he's getting, but sadly very little about Haleigh. I hope LE grabbed those ASAP

the owner of the shop called him and told him. and what i understood was, he was talking about how amazed how kind and generous people who didnt even know them have been, like the customer who donated the tattoos.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: March 14, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »

IM...perhaps who ever donated the tattoo to ron made it known through a mutual friend/person? why is everything and every move that he make suspect? It isn't like no one would have noticed the tattoo once he got back...also, maybe there are no tattoo shops where he lives? Only 1 convience store in the area from what we read on here...
anyone could go onto a forum and say whatever we want to say...who is going to know for sure if we are telling the truth? I think that we have to take all of that kindof stuff with a grain of salt..just like the bit of him being roaring drunk in the chili's restaurant the night he proposed... 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1937 on: March 14, 2009, 04:01:53 PM »

More *Local* info......

thpcalllahan wrote:

fluxcore73 wrote:

the owner of the shop called him and told him. and what i understood was, he was talking about how amazed how kind and generous people who didnt even know them have been, like the customer who donated the tattoos.

Never heard that, do you have that link? The only link I have was when the reporter talked with all those in the shop, and the links to the actual artist who have quite a different take on what was mentioned.

[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: March 14, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »

Saw Orielly on replay . Geraldo said a (name ?) that was bleeped out ,what was it ?

Hmmmm... Good catch, alagary!! 

any way to see the original version without the Bleep ? Some reason to keep the name quiet ?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1939 on: March 14, 2009, 04:06:49 PM »

IM...perhaps who ever donated the tattoo to ron made it known through a mutual friend/person? why is everything and every move that he make suspect? It isn't like no one would have noticed the tattoo once he got back...also, maybe there are no tattoo shops where he lives? Only 1 convience store in the area from what we read on here...
anyone could go onto a forum and say whatever we want to say...who is going to know for sure if we are telling the truth? I think that we have to take all of that kindof stuff with a grain of salt..just like the bit of him being roaring drunk in the chili's restaurant the night he proposed... 
We don't know........but, I know there are tat shops between their and Pinellas County, sorry it does look bad to me when you drive across the state to get a tat when your daughter is missing, just like the marriage and honeymoon/interview in NYC, IMO he'd have been better off saying no thank you, but pls donate the money to the reward fund instead. I didn't see the chili's story you are talking about.......

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.