April 20, 2024, 03:49:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588563 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: March 14, 2009, 05:14:26 PM »

Is it okay to say that I don't think it was Ron or Misty ? This has something to do with the drug culture that they were surrounded in ? more to say on my opinion but I want to see if I get blasted first .

No blasting me me, Alagary; And I'm interested to hear the rest from you.

My stumper is that I know (and by "I know" I mean in my opinion, and in my heart, and my gut, and my brain, and my freak flag, and my hinky meter, and my little birdie told me,  and whatever euphemisims I can think of  Smile  But, of course,  I can't prove it -- that Ron and Misty are lying.... and that's all I know. (and by that I mean, I think..... I believe... (insert semantics dance here)  Smile

And long live the run-on sentence.   

I think they're both lying like rugs, but I can't figure out why.

Why would someone lie in this situation?

They would be motivated to lie (cover) if they did "it" -- whatever "it" is. But what if Ron and Misty didn't do "it"? THEN what am I left with? ......if I'm so sure in my head that they're lying  --and I am. (I may have mentioned that a time or twenty heh.)   Smile

Do they know who has Haleigh and do they know that person is using Haleigh as a way of extracting.... whatever from Ron? But what? His silence?

Then I go back to square one with that laundry list litany I ranty ranted  about on pg 48 or something -- about how could it possibly be an intruder? (Don't make me go back and paste it cuz I will - heh) Actually I think I will re post it (groan.... snore) so you guys can refute it b/c I am interested in any holes in the viewpoint. As well as confirmations or agreements - if any.

(Oh **sigh**, rana, dont re-post that crap-fest of yours)
mumble, mumble
(Oh, gees, somebody wake me when rana logs off, thanxK?) heh 

Rana be the next shakspere
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1961 on: March 14, 2009, 05:15:55 PM »

Thanks . ok they are obviously dopers , before and on the news . waayy back when  I knew people that I would let nowhere near my house now . With ron getting nolo on all his charges it's not hard to see what happened . He highly ticked someone off .  afraid to to talk about it but now he sees the benifits . Makes me sick to think I might be right but the videos speak for themselves .. somebody had to say it .

algary, that;s one of the theories we've been tossing around alot~then you add in his pastor's comments about Ron not being an OFFICAL informant and it just fuels that theory.........by the way, anyone know what an unofficial informant is??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1962 on: March 14, 2009, 05:16:07 PM »

ummm...the lead investigators office, haha?? i like to go directly to the loot, no shillyshallying around.

Ok, I will distract them by making a big scene while you snoop, k? 

its a deal, if we get pinched we can just claim temporary insanity brought on by this case and its dearth of public info! i can do crazy, no problem hehe.
Sounds like a plan to me..  I can do crazy,innocent,and dumb....whatever it takes.   
Oh Lord, hold on let me get the Monkey Fund Bail Out Money....I have to go ask out accountant for that....oh NumbersGirl......

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   
Thanks Numbers!  I knew you would be on it.  Good to know that this ressession has not effected our funds too much.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1963 on: March 14, 2009, 05:17:32 PM »

Welcome Scuterputer.....I'm a numbers cruncher too!  Don't you just love those "last minute" types?   
Hey now!  That was just one time, and I had the W2's out that same day!  Thanks to Monkey help of course!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1964 on: March 14, 2009, 05:21:54 PM »

IF the P.I. is to be believed, she was pretty darn good. 
Ya just do not rely on her cell phone records.     I think that the "real psychic" on the phone with that moron was Cindy.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: March 14, 2009, 05:22:03 PM »

Hey ! I found my previous "Day One" mile long ranty rant.

Release the doves !

(Boo! Hiss! Groan...)   

(the red is over the top, rana; Gah, you're so annoying.)

There are many things to try to keep straight in my head and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Or if I have said something incorrectly here, tripped on a word or factor or detail - just set me straight on the sequence of events etc.... if I get something out of order or forget something Smile - no problem.

Just trying to wrap my brain around it all. Sorry this is long.

Any monkey... please feel free to add to it, tweak it, or omit from it.... or tell me to shove it. (I get that a lot - heh.)    Smile

(You're a total snore, rana; Hows about you take a delivery to SHUTTY industries?)

Why is it hard for it to be an intruder? (imo)

No car motor heard approaching
No odd car seen approaching- (not many ways IN and out of that place right?)
No car lights seen approaching

No boat motor heard approaching
No boat lights seen approaching

No one seen approaching, carrying a flashlight to light his way on foot even in full moonlight in tall dense woods - thick, tall trees may obscure some moonlight
added light may be especially needed to navigate through yard with toys and cinderblocks etc at night

No tripping over toys in yard at night if on foot
Knows where to find cinderblock..... in the dark

Did he carry a waepon and a flashlight?
Did he even carry a weapon?
What if he ran into someone?
With no weapon was he going to chat or ask to use the phone and pretend he had car trouble?

Where's the car?
Out on the road?
How far?

Was he going to use bare hands to overpower whoever he encountered if anyone?
Isn't that risky as far as leaving evidence?
And witnesses?

Was he prepared to kill whoever he encountered, if anyone?
Was he okay with leaving witnesses?
Why is he OK with that?

Manages to get into the mobile home with "for sure" locked doors (back and front (and side) were said to be locked, right?)
No signs of forced entry
No obvious signs or prints, dirty shoes... anything
No tire tracks

Props open the back screen door "with a brick"
either enters thru that inner door
or goes AROUND and uses a different door to enter
If so, he closes and locks other door (** that is, if door other than "back" door was used for entrance)

** (IOW it appears that he left by the "back door"
but it hasn't been confirmed which way he came IN (has it?)
 but I'm covering both scenarios in the list here)

Knows where kitchen light switch is among several switches
Did he get lucky?
Or he try them all?
Did he KNOW which switch it was ?
Or was he never there and so tried none of them?

He brazenly (IMO) turns on the kitchen light
No dirt, sand, or footprints on the laundry on the floor
He knows to step over it?
Or he was never there to step over it?

He KNOWS the 5 yr old female is in the master bedroom
NOT in her own bedroom
Or he was rummaging through the house looking for Haleigh's room?
This room? nope?
This room? nope?

Not running into any furniture in the dark
Not turninig on any other lights, Why?
Did he know his way around in the dark or coudl he see from only the light shining to other rooms from the kithen?
Not bumping into - knocking over any items
Not making a noise

Knows Daddy is not home
Knows what TIME Daddy is not home

Knows babysitter/girlfriend/bride is not armed with a glock to blow his head off
Knows baby sitter/girlfriend/bride does not have friends over particularly male who would get in the way

Goes into correct bedroom where all were sleeping
"Steals" Haleigh w/o a peep

No evidence of a struggle
No scream from Haleigh
No scream from Jr.
No scream from babysitter/girlfriend/ bride
(I could see maybe getting past one... two.. of them w/o a scream, but all three?)
No disturbing or waking babysitter/girlfriend/bride

Gets out with child in hand without a peep
A child screams at a stranger lifting her from her bed at night?
doesn't she?

Why didn't she scream? Maybe she couldnt scream
Did he chloroform her?
So he was carrying out the chloroform and the child and the flashlight and the weapon if any?

Did he tape her mouth?
Did he bring tape and carry it out too with the child and the flashlight and the weapon, if any?

Did he bring only just enough tape and not the whole roll?
Wouldn't a strip of tape stick to itself if it weren't on the roll?
Did he borrow tape already there?
He knew there was tape?
He knew where there was tape?
Did he rummage thru the drawers?

Did he strike her unconscious?
With what?
Did he bring a weapon to strike her?
Is that the same weaon he would have used for adult encounters if any?
Did he use an item in the home?
If so, no blood or hair on the item?

Was she asleep the whole time?
yes, IMO inside the home she could have remained asleep as someone carried her
But wasn't it colder outside?
Doesn't a shock of cold air wake a person or rouse them?

It was 50-something degrees at 7 PM;
What colder temperature was it after 7 PM?

So when the cold air hit her as he carried her outside, she didn't wake from the colder air and get terrified by some stranger removing her from her bed?

Did he put a coat on her?
Is a coat missing?

Did he wrap her in the bedding?
Is the bedding missing?

He leaves the inner door "WIDE open"
But the inner door has a slow swing auto close
Is that auto closer customary on mobile home INNER doors BTW?

No car motor heard starting
No odd car seen leaving - (again, not many ways IN and out of that place right? Risky choice, that. A home with many escape routes is less risky)
No car lights seen leaving

People have commented that it is customary in this local mobile home community to have people coming and going at all hours b/c of the popularity of shift work ie the best (higher paying) job opportunites in shift work particular to this community (construction, hospitals? diners? I cant recall them all etc) Yet no one saw anything that we know of

No boat motor heard starting or idling or whatever waiting boats do
No boat lights seen leaving

If on foot, no light seen from flashlight
No one sees he's leaving with child in hand, carrying a child and flashlight adn perhaps a weapon - lighting his way on foot to navigate back through yard at night on the way out

Is he able to hop even a slow moving train while holding a child?
Don't you need both hands to heave yourself into the train car?

Does he have a camp setup in the woods?

What a cavalier RSO/stranger/abductor who must have "stolen" Haleigh.

**sad sigh**

Then there's Misty's part .... the bathroom, the blankets, the drink of water, the who-slept-where;
Why did Misty get up?
What was she wearing when Ron got home etc

Then Ron's part... his getting home; I'm not sure, but I think I recall that Ron was at work.    Smile

I don't know.... **sigh**

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: March 14, 2009, 05:23:23 PM »

The couple flew to New York City to appear on The Today Show on NBC Friday morning, right after Good Morning Jacksonville. Sykes says they will also use that time for their honeymoon.

Ronald Cummings' son will stay with his mother through the weekend while the couple is away.

<snipped from http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=133610&catid=295>

So I guess they are not expected back until Monday.

(Someone asked earlier if they are back yet.)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1967 on: March 14, 2009, 05:25:03 PM »

Just a quick observation....I am no psychiatrist, but its one of those type things.

Someone made comment about the jacket that Misty is always wearing.  Often for teenagers and young adults, an article of clothing  becomes somewhat like a security blanket, a comfort zone for them.  She wears it all the time, its hot down here in Florida right now...not jacket type weather all the time. 
I think that her having her "security blankie jacket" on is somewhat telling.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1968 on: March 14, 2009, 05:28:07 PM »

Is it okay to say that I don't think it was Ron or Misty ? This has something to do with the drug culture that they were surrounded in ? more to say on my opinion but I want to see if I get blasted first .
Please say your opinion Alagary, they are like a$$holes, everyone has one.  (In here some have more than 1)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1969 on: March 14, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »

Klaas:

Got locked out of the cage so I went and made a new tribute to Haleigh ... it is here:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/HaleighCummings/missing13.png

If you'd like to use it as a thread opener, I see we are getting close to another.

That is gorgeous Brandi.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: March 14, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »

Klaas:

Got locked out of the cage so I went and made a new tribute to Haleigh ... it is here:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/HaleighCummings/missing13.png

If you'd like to use it as a thread opener, I see we are getting close to another.

Brandi - that's beautiful but I've already started the thread with another one you did.  This thread and the next thread both have ones you created.  I'll save this one for the next thread after.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: March 14, 2009, 05:32:14 PM »

Klaas:

That is gorgeous Brandi.

Thanks. Did one for Adji too, have you seen it?

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: March 14, 2009, 05:32:18 PM »

Please say your opinion Alagary, they are like a$$holes, everyone has one.  (In here some have more than 1)
not sure how to take that ,should I shut Up ?
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1973 on: March 14, 2009, 05:33:10 PM »

Rana....I just lost the will to live trying to get through this last post of yours...what are you trying to say here girl?

Sorry, Cookie; I was speaking in my native language of windbag.  Smile

I meant in a nutshell, that all I think so far is that Ron and Misty are lying and that's all I "know." (think... feel... whatever the word)

They're lying; I'd bet my ..... well I don't know what.

WHY? Why lie though?

If they didn't do "it," why lie for someone who took their child? Unless maybe they  know who took her? and...

I have no idea how to finish that sentence. I don't know what happened; I just know they're lying... in my opinion.  Smile

MOO Smile

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: March 14, 2009, 05:33:17 PM »

Thanks . ok they are obviously dopers , before and on the news . waayy back when  I knew people that I would let nowhere near my house now . With ron getting nolo on all his charges it's not hard to see what happened . He highly ticked someone off .  afraid to to talk about it but now he sees the benifits . Makes me sick to think I might be right but the videos speak for themselves .. somebody had to say it .

algary, that;s one of the theories we've been tossing around alot~then you add in his pastor's comments about Ron not being an OFFICAL informant and it just fuels that theory.........by the way, anyone know what an unofficial informant is??

José Rizo Ceja, 42, worked for the Federal Police as well as for a Federal Border Security Task Force that was in place when Rafael Aguilar Guajardo was the leader of the Juárez Cartel and Cuauhtémoc Ortiz was his lieutenant. Both were executed in 1993. It has also been reported that Rizo, who was unemployed at the time of his death, was an unofficial informant to anti-drug agencies.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:SddmTdw7be4J:www.nmsu.edu/~frontera/old_1999/apr99/feat6.html+%22unofficial+informant%22&cd=19&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1975 on: March 14, 2009, 05:33:38 PM »

not sure how to take that ,should I shut Up ?
Now how in the heck did you get that from what I said?  I said to say your opinion!!!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: March 14, 2009, 05:33:50 PM »

Klaas:

Brandi - that's beautiful but I've already started the thread with another one you did.  This thread and the next thread both have ones you created.  I'll save this one for the next thread after.

Okie-dokey ...

I will send you an email today to show you where you can easily find the ones I make to use whenever you want.

Wink

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1977 on: March 14, 2009, 05:34:22 PM »

Klaas:

That is gorgeous Brandi.

No not yet, is it in his thread??  I know Searching was looking for one for the website.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: March 14, 2009, 05:35:59 PM »

Klaas:

That is gorgeous Brandi.

No not yet, is it in his thread??  I know Searching was looking for one for the website.

Wouldn't it be in the Adji thread?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: March 14, 2009, 05:36:05 PM »

Klaas:

That is gorgeous Brandi.

Page 35 of the thread in my sig, Dolce.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.