April 27, 2024, 08:38:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588763 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #260 on: March 12, 2009, 12:48:27 PM »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO    we're being reprimanded again, over yonder.   
Yes, I know.

What thread, and by who
The wedding thread, because it took the wrong direction. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2009, 12:48:34 PM »

<<Besides the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, other agencies involved include deputy sheriffs from St. Johns County, Clay County, Marion County, and officials with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Academy, U.S. Coast Guard, Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission, and the Bradford County Horse Posse.>>
This doesn't seem random to me.

Me either~I called BS on it first thing this morning

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2009, 12:51:12 PM »

According to HLN - and reporter from WJXT - thirteen miles to be searched - following the railroad tracks from Satsuma to Crescent City along Hwy 17. Supposedly not a tip just an area they have not searched.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2009, 12:52:48 PM »

HLN just was talking about the search going on now for Haleigh and mentioned that Haleigh's father would not be attending the search since he is getting married today...Now, ok, this I cannot in any way defend...The father should not be getting married at this time, let alone when a massive search is going on for his little daughter....Jesus weeps today...sad sad scenario in my opinion...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2009, 12:55:25 PM »

Yes, I know.

What thread, and by who

Loved this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilshowers 
Respectfully said ... I don't believe you can really 'know' them, in the intimate sense of the word, what went on behind closed doors.

We sometimes think we know somebody, but people can be deceptive.

Just sayin ...

You make a valid point, however a person with good people skills can usually determine a situation without opening any doors. Just to let you know (as if you don't already) They lived directly next door to me until they moved in back of me in Nov. Ron moved inextdoor in June and Misty was there in Sept. Mobile homes even nice older ones like these have thin walls and surprisingly many things can be heard thru those walls. You don't have to be a slueth to realize that. Ron and Misty, IMO, were not trying to decieve me. They had no reason. Ron was always upfront with me and he and his friends were trusted by me. I think I know them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, if the walls are that f@cking thin, she should have easily heard some one enter the mobile home especially if you can hear THRU the walls.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2009, 12:56:32 PM »

HLN just was talking about the search going on now for Haleigh and mentioned that Haleigh's father would not be attending the search since he is getting married today...Now, ok, this I cannot in any way defend...The father should not be getting married at this time, let alone when a massive search is going on for his little daughter....Jesus weeps today...sad sad scenario in my opinion...
Totally agree 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2009, 12:56:38 PM »

According to HLN - and reporter from WJXT - thirteen miles to be searched - following the railroad tracks from Satsuma to Crescent City along Hwy 17. Supposedly not a tip just an area they have not searched.

Does ROn take 17 to work????

[
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2009, 12:57:55 PM »

Over yonder???? Why and where?

This is an announcement: That is not me in my avatar. Just for today in "respect" for the upcoming nuptials.

Not sure what we can say here ... and probably shouldn't anyway. 
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2009, 12:58:32 PM »

Yes, I know.

What thread, and by who

Yeah .. what she said   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2009, 12:58:53 PM »

You bet IM if walls are that thin, hard to explain that you heard nothing, unless she was knocked out in a deep sleep, but hard for me to believe that.
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2009, 12:59:23 PM »

UGH! That is soooooooooooooo wrong!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: March 12, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »

That's a good question 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: March 12, 2009, 01:00:25 PM »

Brandi made this map, it's Ron's route to work

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #273 on: March 12, 2009, 01:00:55 PM »

I think LE has been reading the SM forums....I have been harping on a search for over a week. I so hope this is the route Ron takes to work.

Forgot my manners again.... Good Afternoon Monkeys and Welcome New Monkeys and guest. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: March 12, 2009, 01:00:58 PM »

Yes he does. To be fair it is it the only main road in/out of Satsuma so you can't really go anywhere without getting on 17.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: March 12, 2009, 01:01:39 PM »

Loved this post:

Quote:
Respectfully said ... I don't believe you can really 'know' them, in the intimate sense of the word, what went on behind closed doors.

Just sayin ...

You make a valid point, however a person with good people skills can usually determine a situation without opening any doors. Just to let you know (as if you don't already) They lived directly next door to me until they moved in back of me in Nov. Ron moved inextdoor in June and Misty was there in Sept. Mobile homes even nice older ones like these have thin walls and surprisingly many things can be heard thru those walls. You don't have to be a slueth to realize that. Ron and Misty, IMO, were not trying to decieve me. They had no reason. Ron was always upfront with me and he and his friends were trusted by me. I think I know them.

Well, if the walls are that f@cking thin, she should have easily heard some one enter the mobile home especially if you can hear THRU the walls.
[/quote]

SURE .. get me in trouble!   

About the post ... I wanted to say in response to the poster, just how CLOSE were you listening?  Geesh!  And yeah .. she SHOULD have heard them then.  If there WAS a 'they'.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: March 12, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »

That's a good question 

look at the diagram Brandi provided...I had pointed out from pt a to pt b in connection to his work and his home

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: March 12, 2009, 01:04:38 PM »

^^^^^ in connection to the railroad tracks.....^^^^ last post from me..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: March 12, 2009, 01:06:23 PM »

Loved this post:

Quote:

Just sayin ...

SURE .. get me in trouble!   

About the post ... I wanted to say in response to the poster, just how CLOSE were you listening?  Geesh!  And yeah .. she SHOULD have heard them then.  If there WAS a 'they'.
[/quote]

Didn't mean to get you in trouble, I just loved the question

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: March 12, 2009, 01:06:46 PM »

Missing girl’s father to
wed today

Last Edited: Thursday, 12 Mar 2009, 12:34 PM EDT
Created On: Thursday, 12 Mar 2009, 12:11 PM EDT

SATSUMA, Fla. - The father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings is expected to marry his younger girlfriend Thursday afternoon, but the couple is already facing some problems finding someone to marry them.

Jamey Watts, a funeral director, was set to marry the couple but his notary statys expired. Then, they were going to get a pastor from Watts church to wed them, but the pastor is doing military reserve training and is unavailable.

Statement from Dunns Creek Baptist Church:

To Whom It May Concern:
There is no wedding scheduled to take place at Dunns Creek Baptist Church on Thursday, March 12, 2009. Pastor Terry Wright is out of town and the other full time pastors (David Dixon & Chad Perry) are not performing a wedding today. Please retract any announcements you have made regarding the Cummings / Croslin wedding taking place at Dunns Creek Baptist Church.
Thank you,
David Dixon
Assoc. Pastor
Dunns Creek Baptist Church

A family member tipped FOX 35's sister station in Jacksonville and confirmed that Ron and his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty, plan to marry at 4 p.m. The ceremony will be held at Dunn’s Creek Baptist Church in San Mateo, which is approximately two miles from where the girl was last seen.

New ground search Thursday

Putnam County Sheriff’s deputies are conducting another ground search to find the missing girl but say the search is not a result of a tip. Investigators are searching from U.S. 17 to Paradise Shores in Crescent City. They said they are searching the highway about 30 yards on each side.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/031209Missing_girls_father_to_wed_today

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.