April 27, 2024, 03:56:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588812 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: March 12, 2009, 07:39:45 PM »

I don't know about the rest of you but JVM just said that tomorrow we would see the pictures from the wedding and an incredible wave of sadness suddenly washed over me for Haleigh...If this was a wish of Haleigh's ....couldn't they have waited for her to be home with them..? I am feeling so much sadness for this little child...I know that if a big event were to happen in our family and my 5 yr old grand daughter was not apart of it, she would be very upset... let alone the marriage that she wanted so badly to happen...allegedly...    My heart hurts right now...

When you think of it this way it is sad.  Most 5yr old girls would LOVE to be part of a wedding, especially if she really wanted her dad and Misty to get married.  Marrying right now with Haleigh still missing makes no sense at all.  It's just wrong.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #481 on: March 12, 2009, 07:40:12 PM »

HLN is confirming it.
Thanks, the video that I just watched talking about the wedding, why was there a porta potty or whatever they are called, right there?

Was the wedding near where the search for Haleigh was going on? Perhaps it was for the searchers, out scouring the grounds  looking for her or for clues of her disappearance while her father marries and prepares for his flight out to New York? 
I have no idea where it was, but the marriage was done in Waleka today 
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: March 12, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »

Looks like they almost had to drive by the searchers to wherever they were getting married...How could you????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: March 12, 2009, 07:45:01 PM »

I don't know about the rest of you but JVM just said that tomorrow we would see the pictures from the wedding and an incredible wave of sadness suddenly washed over me for Haleigh...If this was a wish of Haleigh's ....couldn't they have waited for her to be home with them..? I am feeling so much sadness for this little child...I know that if a big event were to happen in our family and my 5 yr old grand daughter was not apart of it, she would be very upset... let alone the marriage that she wanted so badly to happen...allegedly...    My heart hurts right now...

When you think of it this way it is sad.  Most 5yr old girls would LOVE to be part of a wedding, especially if she really wanted her dad and Misty to get married.  Marrying right now with Haleigh still missing makes no sense at all.  It's just wrong.
Well, Hopefully, if HL is still alive, Ron and Misty may not even be together by then. I am sorry, but I just cannot see this "marriage" working out. Just don't picture them 50 years from now sittin on the front porch swing w/their grandchildren all around them.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: March 12, 2009, 07:46:36 PM »

Looks like they almost had to drive by the searchers to wherever they were getting married...How could you????
A marriage under these circumstances is very poor taste, and not thought out very well, it's a real shame while Haleigh is gone, and LE is conducting a search. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #485 on: March 12, 2009, 07:47:36 PM »

I just had to bomb in here for a minute, what with the nuptuals and all !!!!!    Lordy, and thank goodness we gots a chance to see the wedding cake before a big cig ash fell onto it. All the festivities "round the outhouse looked so fun.

This is alternate universe stuff. Somber, arm in arm searching for a corpse of your child and you're gettin' hitched, all on the same day.

Please don't bogart that valium kitty, send it my direction, thanks.
I'll take some too, please.

Sorry~I just got back in, here y'all share

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: March 12, 2009, 07:50:29 PM »

I am sure that it will be discussed tomorrow in NY...that is the show with Matt Lauer right? I am sure that he will question them on why now and why on the same day that a huge search was going on at the same time for his missing daughter...
I agree with whoever said that any public support that they might have had will be gone now...In saying this, I still don't think that either of them had anything directly to do with Haleigh being taken jmo...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: March 12, 2009, 07:53:57 PM »

IMO     Seriously, this business of missing or murdered children becoming the golden goose is vile. The cloak of "exposure, to find my child" is pretty thin to explain the honeymoon in New York. Custom tatoos, new clothes, a wedding, extended family not heading into work everyday, turning down a 3 bedroom etc really stinks. 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: March 12, 2009, 07:56:55 PM »

IMO     Seriously, this business of missing or murdered children becoming the golden goose is vile. The cloak of "exposure, to find my child" is pretty thin to explain the honeymoon in New York. Custom tatoos, new clothes, a wedding, extended family not heading into work everyday, turning down a 3 bedroom etc really stinks. 

Mizjay: Love your avatar!!! Kinda like a boot scoot boggey!!!

Geez, and all this time, Wykes thought they'd go to Disneyland for their honeymoon. Why is the "Green Acres" song runnin through my brain????

Mark Twain:
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: March 12, 2009, 08:01:38 PM »

BBL GUYS HUBBY KICKIN ME OFF AGAIN, but I'll be reading on my blackberry.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: March 12, 2009, 08:02:06 PM »

Mizjay: Love your avatar!!! Kinda like a boot scoot boggey!!!

Geez, and all this time, Wykes thought they'd go to Disneyland for their honeymoon. Why is the "Green Acres" song runnin through my brain????

Thanks they're the bs stompin' monks

And probably why you're hearing the green acre song is cause the soundtrack for the banjos on the Deliverance movie is dun worn out already!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: March 12, 2009, 08:03:15 PM »

It's almost like they won the lottery the way they are acting............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: March 12, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »

MUST SEE:

GacK:  Mother Croslin at wedding, smoking by the outhouse. Nieves says they are married. Wait till you hear her.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3

FTLOG~Valium kitty just saved me......Mamma Neves stated they couldn't have been married before because "daddy always had to work" She is delusional, and reminds me of Cindy Anthony, she believes her own bullchit all the while enabling her son's dire choices.............pls pass me vomit monkey.
There are just no words 
He had days off. So, your kiddo is missing, now you don't have to work ?
And you can go to NY to do some shows with the child you just married ?
Maybe there is a legal issue and he couldn't travel to NY with her being that there are laws in some states about stat rape. ? 
Well NY. That is big time for those two. Gonna have crab puffs at the Plaza ?
Won't take them long to pack their dressy duds. Toss them in a Dollar Store bag and be gone !

I have an extreme headache and I think it is this situation.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: March 12, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »

I did supposedly happen near the search per a local:

Page 22 of 22 « First < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22   

View First Unread    Thread Tools   Display Modes   

#526    Today, 08:00 PM 
lonetraveler 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2008

Please tell me that there is some law that will prohibit these two from procreating. This entire family on all three sides, Ron, Misty and Crystal consists of a flipping circus. The little girl is just gone and they are enjoying the limelight here. This is totally disgusting. I can hear the banjos playing from here. Blast me if you want, but they have totally forgotten the little girl. I watched the last video where Ron (with his new shades on) and Crystal supposedly asking that Hayleigh be returned. I did not see tears. Heard a lot of sniffling and the whinny (Susan Smith imitation) but no tears. Ron also did not even try the whinny voice. This is really disgusting.

lonetraveler
View Public Profile
Find all posts by lonetraveler

#527    Today, 08:01 PM 
stormy2919 
Registered User   Join Date: Mar 2009

I am glad someone confirmed it, I know what I saw and can understand why people think it was a rumor, what makes me mad it was only maybe 2 miles from where they were searching for Hayleigh. Granny Sykes lives in Welka and that is where Ron has been staying

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: March 12, 2009, 08:10:07 PM »

The Today Show doesn't pay for guests, but they did pay 20,000 for that snake pic Roy Kronk brought with him, I wonder if they will bring wedding pics with them for money? 
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: March 12, 2009, 08:13:21 PM »

I am glad someone confirmed it, I know what I saw and can understand why people think it was a rumor, what makes me mad it was only maybe 2 miles from where they were searching for Hayleigh. Granny Sykes lives in Welka and that is where Ron has been staying

Yup! Yup! I said same thing yesterday and everybody got upset with me for saying it.

I saw NO tears ... anybody can make yourself shake ... and I still say, either they know she's dead, or they're holding her somewhere.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: March 12, 2009, 08:14:06 PM »

The Today Show doesn't pay for guests, but they did pay 20,000 for that snake pic Roy Kronk brought with him, I wonder if they will bring wedding pics with them for money? 

Two guesses but only one counts! Remember old Ronnie hasn't been able to work and has expenses to pay

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: March 12, 2009, 08:16:27 PM »

Yup! Yup! I said same thing yesterday and everybody got upset with me for saying it.

I saw NO tears ... anybody can make yourself shake ... and I still say, either they know she's dead, or they're holding her somewhere.

I may not have seen any tears, but I did see a shaking, devastated mother and a Kevin Federline wannabe gangsta........she was very believable to me, he NEVER has been.

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: March 12, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »

yup  so  right.      It is sickening and shameless. It's the Anthonys all over again.  Pay me, pay me and never question my motives because it's none of your business, well, I disagree.  It's this kind of classless stunts that erode the public's desire to donate and help bankroll searches for other children, God forbid when it happens again.   
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: March 12, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »

MUST SEE:

GacK:  Mother Croslin at wedding, smoking by the outhouse. Nieves says they are married. Wait till you hear her.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3

FTLOG~Valium kitty just saved me......Mamma Neves stated they couldn't have been married before because "daddy always had to work" She is delusional, and reminds me of Cindy Anthony, she believes her own bullchit all the while enabling her son's dire choices.............pls pass me vomit monkey.
There are just no words 
He had days off. So, your kiddo is missing, now you don't have to work ?
And you can go to NY to do some shows with the child you just married ?
Maybe there is a legal issue and he couldn't travel to NY with her being that there are laws in some states about stat rape. ? 
Well NY. That is big time for those two. Gonna have crab puffs at the Plaza ?
Won't take them long to pack their dressy duds. Toss them in a Dollar Store bag and be gone !

I have an extreme headache and I think it is this situation.
"Looky here, Pa, this thang goes purty darned fast, and looky at all them real tull bildins."

Gag me w/an axe!!

Mark Twain:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.