April 27, 2024, 09:45:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588771 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: March 12, 2009, 08:21:00 PM »

The Today Show doesn't pay for guests, but they did pay 20,000 for that snake pic Roy Kronk brought with him, I wonder if they will bring wedding pics with them for money? 

Yes they will be paid for Pic's I am sure, and I am guessing this is their honeymoon too.  Big fancy New York Hotel.   I hope they put them in the broom closet. this is just so disgusting on so many levels.  You would think the adults would add some degree of sanity to this.   I agree, they act like they won the lottery and not like they have lost a loving small child. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: March 12, 2009, 08:24:57 PM »

I don't know about the rest of you but JVM just said that tomorrow we would see the pictures from the wedding and an incredible wave of sadness suddenly washed over me for Haleigh...If this was a wish of Haleigh's ....couldn't they have waited for her to be home with them..? I am feeling so much sadness for this little child...I know that if a big event were to happen in our family and my 5 yr old grand daughter was not apart of it, she would be very upset... let alone the marriage that she wanted so badly to happen...allegedly...    My heart hurts right now...

When you think of it this way it is sad.  Most 5yr old girls would LOVE to be part of a wedding, especially if she really wanted her dad and Misty to get married.  Marrying right now with Haleigh still missing makes no sense at all.  It's just wrong.
ITA... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: March 12, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/031209Missing_girls_father_tweds

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: March 12, 2009, 08:31:00 PM »

And yet again RC's mother says Haliegh will have a new mommy.. FYI, she already has one, like her or not.. No wonder Crystal is so flat, these people must have beat her self esteem into a pulp...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: March 12, 2009, 08:32:53 PM »

Another question; Does anyone think that with the DNA taken from more friends and family last week and now the door taken that just maybe we have some unknown transfer DNA on that door? 

JMO I think they were looking for more evidence from the door- maybe to see if it was picked,
DNA, drugs, fingerprints, and maybe if it was replaced ...Hummmm
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: March 12, 2009, 08:33:25 PM »

This has me so stirred up. grandma N  spouting for the 100 th time this is what Haleigh would've wanted, and jr. too. Believe me, I've got a grandson slighty younger than jr. and I'd fall off my chair if he could even understand the concept of marriage, and come on, R & M have only known each other 5 months, and she's no demure country bumpkin. The threats made to Amber are beyond scarey.

And why try to make us believe that the only reason they didn't marry before is cause Ron works all the time, horsepucky.   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: March 12, 2009, 08:33:44 PM »

Another question; Does anyone think that with the DNA taken from more friends and family last week and now the door taken that just maybe we have some unknown transfer DNA on that door? 

JMO I think they were looking for more evidence from the door- maybe to see if it was picked,

Forgot to add fabric like from a blanket..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #507 on: March 12, 2009, 08:34:53 PM »

And yet again RC's mother says Haliegh will have a new mommy.. FYI, she already has one, like her or not.. No wonder Crystal is so flat, these people must have beat her self esteem into a pulp...

I believe that also, but am d@mn glad she's finally got two advocates on her side now, I know when I got divorced I conflicted out all the best atty's........she didn't have the strategy down, nor had any clue she would need one during the custody re-hearing, now lets level the playing feild Mama Neves also said they couldn't get married before because daddy had to work, I guess that's the newest perk of missing children, no work ever again (just sell your soul instead)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #508 on: March 12, 2009, 08:36:31 PM »

This has me so stirred up. grandma N  spouting for the 100 th time this is what Haleigh would've wanted, and jr. too. Believe me, I've got a grandson slighty younger than jr. and I'd fall off my chair if he could even understand the concept of marriage, and come on, R & M have only known each other 5 months, and she's no demure country bumpkin. The threats made to Amber are beyond scarey.

And why try to make us believe that the only reason they didn't marry before is cause Ron works all the time, horsepucky.   
I'm sure Ron had a day or two off from work, where a wedding could have taken place.  I wonder how Crystal feels everytime it is said Haleigh will have a new mommy? I know I would not like it.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: March 12, 2009, 08:37:33 PM »

I just know that if my child was missing in my home state, I wouldn't put my butt on a jet to go to New York...I could get publicity right in my home town just by calling a press conference or talking to news people etc...
what would happen if Haleigh was found and daddy was on a plane jetting away to New York? wouldn't you want to be there if Haleigh is found or returned???

I know that some would argue, the same thing could happen a year from now, do you put your life on hold until child is found?   (errr....Yes.. that would be my life) But this is still so new and so crucial for this little girl...grrrrrrrr...I am gonna lose it ....

DITTO! to the whole post and double ditto to the bolding. (mine)

SO.MUCH.WORD. (as the kids say) , Cookie.

(that means that I totally agree) heh Smile

(As does "Wordy McWord".... BTW) Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #510 on: March 12, 2009, 08:39:02 PM »

Forgot to add fabric like from a blanket..
Yes maybe fabric from a blanket, would love to know what all that blanket talk of Mistys really meant. 
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: March 12, 2009, 08:39:26 PM »

I believe that also, but am d@mn glad she's finally got two advocates on her side now, I know when I got divorced I conflicted out all the best atty's........she didn't have the strategy down, nor had any clue she would need one during the custody re-hearing, now lets level the playing feild Mama Neves also said they couldn't get married before because daddy had to work, I guess that's the newest perk of missing children, no work ever again (just sell your soul instead)
I just had a thought. What if Mr. & Mrs. Ronald Cummings hire one of those high-falootin' NY attorneys? Can you saw pro bono??

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: March 12, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »

I agree ! When Ms. Neves sad that, it was a slap to Crystal. I was thinking that Teresa Neves was a good one, that did it. And that little b*&^* Misty too said the same thing.
That lawyer that Crystal hired .. go get 'em
Maybe Crystal did have a hard life and I would like to see her surround herself with better people. There ain't much for a girl to aspire where she's been. I am serious. I see a beaten ( no fight left in her , just let it all happen kind of thing ) woman who could maybe draw some strength from other good people around her. She is so young and I bet she's never had much emotional support from anyone. The good kind that says, you are a worthwhile human being.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: March 12, 2009, 08:43:30 PM »

Brandi or anyone, what does this mean?
IMNSHO

thanks.

Probably already been answered, but just in case... 

IMNSHO = In My Never So Humble Opinion

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: March 12, 2009, 08:44:06 PM »

I just had a thought. What if Mr. & Mrs. Ronald Cummings hire one of those high-falootin' NY attorneys? Can you saw pro bono??

Well, Tacopenis is probably available.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: March 12, 2009, 08:44:40 PM »

I am convinced that Crystal also received money from Geraldo too...but at least Crystal is using the money to hire a private investigator and to hire a lawyer to get JR....she and Chad could have used the money to get married as well but she chose to go the route of the lawyer and PI...For that I have far more respect for her...Granted, I know that she owes back child support but what she is doing with the monies that she may or may not have received in my mind is the right thing to do...If she had the money for the back child support, put it towards the reward fund...

Ron and Misty...no respect for them whatsoever of their actions of late...but I do still feel sorry for them..they are just too dumb to know how really stupid they are being right now...IMO....

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 12, 2009, 08:45:08 PM »

I don't post much on this thread - but I read and lurk.   This wedding today makes me feel sick inside.   What in the hell is wrong with these people?   The Today Show is just as bad.  just my 2 cents.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: March 12, 2009, 08:45:23 PM »

Well, mizjay, may I join you in a rousing chant of horsepucky? 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: March 12, 2009, 08:46:05 PM »

NG reporting that the searchers today were searching for something "that may have been thrown out of a car."

No more details given.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: March 12, 2009, 08:46:21 PM »

Time for another ALL about Haleigh picture:

I absolutely LOVE this darling picture, Brandi!!  Thanks so much!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.