April 27, 2024, 12:25:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588789 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: March 12, 2009, 09:14:42 PM »

Plus, Ron didn't have to be to work until 3 or later right? plenty of daytime to go get hitched right? also, when working the night shift, doesn't the work order go from Sunday night through Thursday night which would leave Friday all day/evening off..where there is a will there is a way, as we have all witnessed today!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: March 12, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »

Per NG: Ron at work that evening, confirmed by employer and LE.

Okay, I was going to write something else here, but I better stick to this story.  Did anyone actually see Ron at work during the entire shift?  You can check the time cards and it would show that he put in his time, but did anyone actually SEE him there?  I know of a situation where the work place is covered by Homeland Security, yet several workers there "disappear" for one-half a work week, yet their time cards show a full week and they get paid for a full week of work!  No very secure at all.  It happens, and I wonder if anyone actually saw Ron for the full shift.

Exactly, it would be nice to hear from co-workers.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: March 12, 2009, 09:15:46 PM »

And yet again RC's mother says Haliegh will have a new mommy.. FYI, she already has one, like her or not.. No wonder Crystal is so flat, these people must have beat her self esteem into a pulp...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: March 12, 2009, 09:16:01 PM »

MUST SEE:

GacK:  Mother Croslin at wedding, smoking by the outhouse. Nieves says they are married. Wait till you hear her.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3
Ron didn't have time to get married because he had to work?  WTF is wrong with these people? 

Thanks Haleigh, for going missing, so your daddy has the time to get hitched. 

Whether Ron and/or Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance or not, they certainly don't get any respect from me.  It's clear that Ron's priority does not lay with his daughter, IMO. 
Ron certainly has done a 180 from this time last month...flopping around on the ground, crock-a-dile tears, watery eyes, snot nose, yelling, hollering, cussing. Now, as I type, they dun got hitched and on their way to the "Big Apple". All is well in the camp.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: March 12, 2009, 09:16:10 PM »

I'm curious what item could have been thrown from a car, that LE was looking for today. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: March 12, 2009, 09:16:39 PM »

I believe in most states, the law is that a spouse cannot be FORCED to testify against the other spouse.  They are at liberty to do so should they so chose but can't be made to only.

The exception to spousal privelege is the abuse or harm to a child

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: March 12, 2009, 09:18:04 PM »

Plus, Ron didn't have to be to work until 3 or later right? plenty of daytime to go get hitched right? also, when working the night shift, doesn't the work order go from Sunday night through Thursday night which would leave Friday all day/evening off..where there is a will there is a way, as we have all witnessed today!
Ron didn't have to be to work until 3 or later, plenty of daytime to do a lot of things.

Mark Twain:
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: March 12, 2009, 09:18:27 PM »

Okay, I was going to write something else here, but I better stick to this story.  Did anyone actually see Ron at work during the entire shift?  You can check the time cards and it would show that he put in his time, but did anyone actually SEE him there?  I know of a situation where the work place is covered by Homeland Security, yet several workers there "disappear" for one-half a work week, yet their time cards show a full week and they get paid for a full week of work!  No very secure at all.  It happens, and I wonder if anyone actually saw Ron for the full shift.

I would think if LE are going to check it out, Im sure that question they asked. I am guessing LE 101 stuff, but I am only a nurse and not LE.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: March 12, 2009, 09:20:58 PM »

I would think if LE are going to check it out, Im sure that question they asked. I am guessing LE 101 stuff, but I am only a nurse and not LE.

I am sure that LE have asked all those questions as well and I am a stay at home domestic goddess....xxxxx

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: March 12, 2009, 09:21:34 PM »

Oh vey. We're all in the same mood. What is wrong with the Networks, rolling out the red carpet for these trashy people like this ?
Stephen Groene kept the media at bay and he never sold his kids to the media.
Mark Lunsford started a foundation and got Jessica's Law passed. I had a peek a long time ago at their papers that gave how much came in and how much went out. It was maybe $ 100,000 for that one year and it wasn't spent on himself. Alot of it went for office expenses and travel. There was nothing foolish there either.
Sharon Rocha also had funds coming in, I can't remember what she did with it, but it was all for good stuff.  Nothing for herself.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: March 12, 2009, 09:22:09 PM »

Ron didn't have to be to work until 3 or later, plenty of daytime to do a lot of things.

I would think LE checked with the school and bus driver, so we would know Haleigh was fine untill 3:45pm. And the G-gramma seen her at 7pm I beleve and said she was fine then.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: March 12, 2009, 09:22:22 PM »

This has me so stirred up. grandma N  spouting for the 100 th time this is what Haleigh would've wanted, and jr. too. Believe me, I've got a grandson slighty younger than jr. and I'd fall off my chair if he could even understand the concept of marriage, and come on, R & M have only known each other 5 months, and she's no demure country bumpkin. The threats made to Amber are beyond scarey.

And why try to make us believe that the only reason they didn't marry before is cause Ron works all the time, horsepucky.   
I'm sure Ron had a day or two off from work, where a wedding could have taken place.  I wonder how Crystal feels everytime it is said Haleigh will have a new mommy? I know I would not like it.

Well we do know that when his work schedule went to the night shift hours, that he had 4 days on, 3 days off.  Am sure we've known plenty of folks who work a reg. M-F, 8 hour shift, with only 2 days off, who managed to marry on Fri/Sat, and be back to work on Mon.  Just saying, may not be the most desireable, may seem like a hardship, may be an extremely short honeymoon, yet it's done all the time.  Sooooo I agree, IMO, horsepucky on their excuse/reason!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: March 12, 2009, 09:22:44 PM »

MUST SEE:

GacK:  Mother Croslin at wedding, smoking by the outhouse. Nieves says they are married. Wait till you hear her.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3
::

OMG, Luckyday, I am so moved beyond words. ....Sucking on a butt by the outhouse. Quick! Someone call Hallmark cos that should be captured for posterity on a greeting card for all generations henceforth.

Except not.

Oh lo, pass the Pepto.

And LOL -- your "Mother Croslin" form of address made me snort.... unattractively. Smile   My handbasket is in hand..... (OK, I pinched that little nugget from Wyks.  Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: March 12, 2009, 09:23:21 PM »

now, now Miss Lucky...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: March 12, 2009, 09:23:41 PM »

Oh vey. We're all in the same mood. What is wrong with the Networks, rolling out the red carpet for these trashy people like this ?
Stephen Groene kept the media at bay and he never sold his kids to the media.
Mark Lunsford started a foundation and got Jessica's Law passed. I had a peek a long time ago at their papers that gave how much came in and how much went out. It was maybe $ 100,000 for that one year and it wasn't spent on himself. Alot of it went for office expenses and travel. There was nothing foolish there either.
Sharon Rocha also had funds coming in, I can't remember what she did with it, but it was all for good stuff.  Nothing for herself.

So true, and then you have the Anthonys, and Mr and Mrs Ronald Cummings. How long will the newlyweds be in New York?
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: March 12, 2009, 09:24:12 PM »

I would think LE checked with the school and bus driver, so we would know Haleigh was fine untill 3:45pm. And the G-gramma seen her at 7pm I beleve and said she was fine then.
LE has never stated or confirmed the above.

Mark Twain:
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: March 12, 2009, 09:24:35 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: March 12, 2009, 09:25:02 PM »

Time for another ALL about Haleigh picture:

I absolutely LOVE this darling picture, Brandi!!  Thanks so much!

This picture of Haleigh is beautiful...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: March 12, 2009, 09:26:27 PM »

MUST SEE:

::

OMG, Luckyday, I am so moved beyond words. ....Sucking on a butt by the outhouse. Quick! Someone call Hallmark cos that should be captured for posterity on a greeting card for all generations henceforth.

Except not.

Oh lo, pass the Pepto.

And LOL -- your "Mother Croslin" form of address made me snort.... unattractively. Smile   My handbasket is in hand..... (OK, I pinched that little nugget from Wyks.  Smile

where are you all seeing that at? I clicked on the news show to the right on the link and it didn't show them by the outhouse smoking etc...
what did I do wrong...

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: March 12, 2009, 09:26:42 PM »

And LOL -- your "Mother Croslin" form of address made me snort.... unattractively.    My handbasket is in hand..... (OK, I pinched that little nugget from Wyks.   

now, now Miss Lucky...
Now, Now WHAT????? Hand me the damned handbasket, I'm goin' down!!

Mark Twain:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.