April 27, 2024, 09:03:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588767 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: March 12, 2009, 09:26:57 PM »

Brandi or anyone, what does this mean?
IMNSHO

thanks.

Probably already been answered, but just in case... 

IMNSHO = In My Never So Humble Opinion

Thanks, wyks. I missed this. In my case, it's "in my not so humble opinion." Same difference. LOL

Thanks Brandi, forgot that one! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: March 12, 2009, 09:27:14 PM »

I work for the govt here in Canada. People leave early and no on knows anything about it. But he was a crane operator and maybe he has to park his crane somewhere secure ? I don't know how that works in that industry, sign in and out with your foreman ?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: March 12, 2009, 09:27:19 PM »

I wonder if Ron had a fight with Misty when he got home from work for whatever reason and threw something deadly at her, missed and accidently hit and killed Haleigh? Maybe he came home from work early to see what Misty was up to. Could Jr have slept thru all of it? If this happened, did they have enough time to dispose of Haleigh's body and make up a story?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #583 on: March 12, 2009, 09:27:21 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

I was so hoping someone was going to bring this up, I wasn't going to touch this one.  I have no idea, could be a shot glass or bong. I just hope the cake was served away from the porta potty.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: March 12, 2009, 09:28:19 PM »

Brandi or anyone, what does this mean?
IMNSHO

thanks.

Probably already been answered, but just in case... 

IMNSHO = In My Never So Humble Opinion

thanks Wyks..

You're welcome!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: March 12, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »

Per NG: Ron at work that evening, confirmed by employer and LE.

Okay, I was going to write something else here, but I better stick to this story.  Did anyone actually see Ron at work during the entire shift?  You can check the time cards and it would show that he put in his time, but did anyone actually SEE him there?  I know of a situation where the work place is covered by Homeland Security, yet several workers there "disappear" for one-half a work week, yet their time cards show a full week and they get paid for a full week of work!  No very secure at all.  It happens, and I wonder if anyone actually saw Ron for the full shift.

I would think if LE are going to check it out, Im sure that question they asked. I am guessing LE 101 stuff, but I am only a nurse and not LE.

Wow! "Only" a nurse ---- I would give anything to be "only" a nurse!  Actually, never had the brains to do it, tried, but failed miserably).  I certanily respect you for being "only" a nurse.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: March 12, 2009, 09:29:08 PM »

I wonder if Ron had a fight with Misty when he got home from work for whatever reason and threw something deadly at her, missed and accidently hit and killed Haleigh? Maybe he came home from work early to see what Misty was up to. Could Jr have slept thru all of it? If this happened, did they have enough time to dispose of Haleigh's body and make up a story?
Great questions.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: March 12, 2009, 09:29:28 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

I was so hoping someone was going to bring this up, I wasn't going to touch this one.  I have no idea, could be a shot glass or bong. I just hope the cake was served away from the porta potty.
candle holder? stem to support a second tier?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: March 12, 2009, 09:30:13 PM »

candle holder? stem to support a second tier?
That could be.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: March 12, 2009, 09:30:18 PM »

Per NG: Ron at work that evening, confirmed by employer and LE.

Okay, I was going to write something else here, but I better stick to this story.  Did anyone actually see Ron at work during the entire shift?  You can check the time cards and it would show that he put in his time, but did anyone actually SEE him there?  I know of a situation where the work place is covered by Homeland Security, yet several workers there "disappear" for one-half a work week, yet their time cards show a full week and they get paid for a full week of work!  No very secure at all.  It happens, and I wonder if anyone actually saw Ron for the full shift.

I would think if LE are going to check it out, Im sure that question they asked. I am guessing LE 101 stuff, but I am only a nurse and not LE.

Wow! "Only" a nurse ---- I would give anything to be "only" a nurse!  Actually, never had the brains to do it, tried, but failed miserably).  I certanily respect you for being "only" a nurse.

me too...respect galore...My DIL is a nurse and it is tough...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: March 12, 2009, 09:30:22 PM »

Plus, Ron didn't have to be to work until 3 or later right? plenty of daytime to go get hitched right? also, when working the night shift, doesn't the work order go from Sunday night through Thursday night which would leave Friday all day/evening off..where there is a will there is a way, as we have all witnessed today!
Ron didn't have to be to work until 3 or later, plenty of daytime to do a lot of things.

now, now Miss Lucky...

They could have gotten married on a Saturday...no biggie there.  Then the NEW FAMILY...with the NEW MOTHER...could have taken the children on a honeymoon with them...ya know...to celebrate their new mom.  If he can take off a month without wages, I am sure he could have afforded to take off...ONE DAY TO GET MARRIED AS WELL...since this is his/Teresa's excuse.

The Anthony's relatives...with a different name.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: March 12, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »

I'm curious what item could have been thrown from a car, that LE was looking for today. 
Drugs? Guns? Beer Cans?

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #592 on: March 12, 2009, 09:30:39 PM »

Oh vey. We're all in the same mood. What is wrong with the Networks, rolling out the red carpet for these trashy people like this ?
Stephen Groene kept the media at bay and he never sold his kids to the media.
Mark Lunsford started a foundation and got Jessica's Law passed. I had a peek a long time ago at their papers that gave how much came in and how much went out. It was maybe $ 100,000 for that one year and it wasn't spent on himself. Alot of it went for office expenses and travel. There was nothing foolish there either.
Sharon Rocha also had funds coming in, I can't remember what she did with it, but it was all for good stuff.  Nothing for herself.

So true, and then you have the Anthonys, and Mr and Mrs Ronald Cummings. How long will the newlyweds be in New York?
The media pays for this because it is what sells.  Just look at our thread, this family has caused SM to gain new posters, this thread has been divided, and just today covered nearly half a thread just talking and reposting the same news article of "Missing Girls Father to Wed".......it gets the attention.  Its like a train wreck, its disgusting, but you can not turn away from it.  You can try boycotting it, but there are plenty of people to fill the voids that you the one viewer has left in the ratings..............
Just sayin, look at Jerry Springer, seriously this family could/should/might have been on it, and there are people that watch.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: March 12, 2009, 09:30:39 PM »

OK,  now Im madder then a wet hen at these people.....WTH

Im sorry but I have to say this and Im not trying to start and argument or anything else, but

As far as talking about the parents of this little girl that is missing goes, well, Im only gonna talk about one right now so
  I guess Ill be half alright.......

This is complete bullcrap, cant they come up with a better reason to be acting so dumb other than this is what haleigh wanted, well hell, my daughter wanted  me to move to Hawaii, but guess what I didnt do it, and then one time she wanted me to be a nun, uhh guess what, that didnt happen either, and why not wait until they know for sure what the Hell happened with this precious baby before doing something like this, what if they find out later that Mistie did have something to do with it, uhhh   well too bad, now your Married to her!   guess Haleigh would be real proud to know that also,

Oh and another thing, Haleigh has a mother, one that is old enough to be her Mother and if it wasnt for Ronald keeping her away from her real Mother so much, she might not have felt the need to have another one,  and if I heard Mistie trying to make my daughter call her Mommie, well I'd kick her young butt back to her childhood which wouldnt be very far to kick,    this is freaking unbelievable, Im sorry but I hope they card Misties a$$ for everything she asks for on her way to NY.......and then someone mistakes her for a runaway and call the LE on Ronald for having her with him!!!!!!

OK Im done now...........just what a load of crap to come out all in one day!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: March 12, 2009, 09:31:56 PM »

I'm curious what item could have been thrown from a car, that LE was looking for today. 
Drugs? Guns? Beer Cans?
Good guesses 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: March 12, 2009, 09:32:13 PM »

Drugs? Guns? Beer Cans?
nebulizer? the object that may have killed Haleigh like a thick glass ashtray?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: March 12, 2009, 09:32:22 PM »

Drugs? Guns? Beer Cans?
Ronalds work gloves.........his hands did get scratched!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: March 12, 2009, 09:32:50 PM »

Me too Rose.  I thought that was what I heard.  Did they say who threw something from a car?

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: March 12, 2009, 09:33:10 PM »

Wasn't there some mention of Misty phoning Ron at work that night, several times.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: March 12, 2009, 09:33:44 PM »

Bravo HH  ITA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.