April 27, 2024, 05:37:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588826 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2009, 11:11:40 PM »

Crystal had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance... in my opinion. And neither did the Easter Bunny.... in my opinion.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2009, 11:11:41 PM »

I never really 'felt' Marie the way I did Ms Nieves..I just wish Nieves didnt make that hurtful comment about the kids wanting a new mommy. It seems that family members on both sides like to toss wood on the fire..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2009, 11:11:49 PM »

Tattoo guy again

"amsterdampictures (14 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
I tattooed him he contradicted himself over and over,we have 6 video cameras in the studio and everyone was watching and couldnt belive what they were hearing from ron and his girlfriend."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMhfevtM9c&feature=related

I sure as h#ll hope they turned those videos over to the police........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2009, 11:13:21 PM »

Are they tapes of RC getting his tattoo??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2009, 11:14:06 PM »

Absolutely IM.  They should turn them over, if they haven't yet.  Hopefully, it's been done. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2009, 11:16:44 PM »

I sooo think this abduction was staged to set the ground work for Crystal to get custody.. I think Wyks is right...

Searching, what do you think happened if that's true (not meaning this guy in MS but your theory)? Do you think it just blew up faster than they ever dreamed of and they just weren't thinking? I'd love for you to be right for Haleigh's sake.

The fact Haleigh did not yell out or fight, yes,she could have remained asleep,some say chloroform, I say she recognized her abductor and had no fear of them. The person that did this knew the routine/schedule of those living in the home and also knew of this "item" that Haleigh should have with her at all times...When I mentioned that the other day, I got a reply it could have been a neighbor, my neighbors did not know my son was on a monitor for SIDS nor did they know I had a nebulizer for his brother, my family did though,and so did the in-laws, I think she was taken because they had no one to go to court to back up their claims of abuse and this sets the stage for Crystal to get custody of the children,something the drowning claim in the last hearing did not succeed in doing.She had no proof it happened,can not deny the abduction of Haleigh. I think the person went in,took her and her nebulizer,which I am sure was in a handy area with quick easy access in plain site, i think she has been stashed away and as Wyks said, she will be dropped off somewhere safe and sound after Crystal gets custody of them.Maybe sooner..

Cruel to Haleigh? that depends on who's mind you go by. Someone could feel that they should be with Crystal due to suspicions of abuse, If they think the little ones are being abused,well, they may not think it cruel.. The things people do sometimes are amazing... ly stupid......There have been cases where this has actually been done...so I have heard anyway.. will go do some searching and see if I can find any info...

Yes their are, but usually the child is with the parent that abducted them, it was in the Justice Dept stats i posted a couple of nights ago, and in those cases the child was returned within 48 hours.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2009, 11:17:27 PM »

I never really 'felt' Marie the way I did Ms Nieves..I just wish Nieves didnt make that hurtful comment about the kids wanting a new mommy. It seems that family members on both sides like to toss wood on the fire..

IMO I dont have much good to say about Teresa ...Why make all the excuses why Ron and babysister/teenager/maomwannabe should get married @ a time where a child is missing.
A child who happens to be her grandchild and sons daughter.. 

She said the wedding ceremony would be bittersweet without her smiling granddaughter.

"It's going to be hard. It's an event that Haleigh really should be at, but when she comes home, we'll have a great big wedding so she can be the flower girl and see it all again," Neves said.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2009, 11:17:57 PM »

I sooo think this abduction was staged to set the ground work for Crystal to get custody.. I think Wyks is right...

Searching, what do you think happened if that's true (not meaning this guy in MS but your theory)? Do you think it just blew up faster than they ever dreamed of and they just weren't thinking? I'd love for you to be right for Haleigh's sake.

The fact Haleigh did not yell out or fight, yes,she could have remained asleep,some say chloroform, I say she recognized her abductor and had no fear of them. The person that did this knew the routine/schedule of those living in the home and also knew of this "item" that Haleigh should have with her at all times...When I mentioned that the other day, I got a reply it could have been a neighbor, my neighbors did not know my son was on a monitor for SIDS nor did they know I had a nebulizer for his brother, my family did though,and so did the in-laws, I think she was taken because they had no one to go to court to back up their claims of abuse and this sets the stage for Crystal to get custody of the children,something the drowning claim in the last hearing did not succeed in doing.She had no proof it happened,can not deny the abduction of Haleigh. I think the person went in,took her and her nebulizer,which I am sure was in a handy area with quick easy access in plain site, i think she has been stashed away and as Wyks said, she will be dropped off somewhere safe and sound after Crystal gets custody of them.Maybe sooner..

Cruel to Haleigh? that depends on who's mind you go by. Someone could feel that they should be with Crystal due to suspicions of abuse, If they think the little ones are being abused,well, they may not think it cruel.. The things people do sometimes are amazing... ly stupid......There have been cases where this has actually been done...so I have heard anyway.. will go do some searching and see if I can find any info...

Searching, Do you really think they are that stupid to think they can just drop her off and all this will be well and good.  Of course everyone will be happy Haleigh is okay, but they are going to be madder than hell that they have put all the good people thru a terrible horror.  And I mean LE and people all over the country who are praying for this child and donating money.

If this is the case whoever did it is going to be in a heap of trouble.  And maybe they are that stupid.  I haven't really seen lots of evidence of genus here.  It would be wonderful and if true let's pray it happens quickly.

MM
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2009, 11:18:00 PM »

Searching...your theory makes more sense to me than Misty fooling the FBI (unless they are playing her until they find Haleigh).

Your theory would make sense of why they called off the searches so early. If any of Crystal's relatives flunked or refused the LDT, that might be why they turned it from "a search to an investigation". It also might be why the Cummings haven't fired back at the other side because they have been told by LE at least part of what might be going on. (other than the "mommy" comment)

I don't know, it sounds too complicated, but it's also pretty complicated for a child to vaporize, as Rob said.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2009, 11:20:00 PM »

OK  nobody asked me, well come to think of it no body has asked me anything all day long...lol

But I for one do not believe Chrstal did this or anybody that knows her did it either, if that was the case it could have been done much earlier like before she got so behind in support payments and while the children were still small and maybe wouldnt be able to talk like Haleigh will if and when she is found......
   I know that she may have wanted them with her but it also seems she was doing ok without them, she had a new boyfriend and a new daughter and I know that doesnt mean she didnt want the other 2, but I just dont think for some reason that she would have resorted to this, kinda out there if you know what I mean....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2009, 11:20:13 PM »

Thank you Muffy.

IM, I don't think Crystal would be in on this if someone thought they were helping her. I doubt that's what happened but it would be better than the alternatives I'm thinking of. I don't see Misty being smart enough to pull off anything. If she's responsible, it would be because she left, but then I think they would be coming down on her hard by now and we'd know it.

What about Marie being behind it, Crystal not knowing? Marie is always right next to Crystal and just seems to cool. IDK. I definitely dont think Misty is capable of being able to pull this over the LE and FBI's eyes, and If Ron did not want the kids he would have left them with their mom. This is so frustrating. I hope this comes to an end soon and anyone behind this gets a one way ticket to jail for a long time. These are just some possibilities.

Could be lolabelle. Crystal seems ok with Ron until Marie comes around (sorry IM! I know you like Marie - I still want to come live with you!)

I don't know her well enough to have formed that opinion, I will say I have a ton of respect for her because if someone offered my 500.00 I'd take it, and they are actually going to psychics to try and get answers.........If I had been Crystal, i'd have taken both kids and left the country (I had my plan if my son's dad even rec'd supervised custody), I wouldn't have left any child ther if I thought they were in grave danger.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2009, 11:22:06 PM »

IMO I dont have much good to say about Teresa ...Why make all the excuses why Ron and babysister/teenager/maomwannabe should get married @ a time where a child is missing.

She said the wedding ceremony would be bittersweet without her smiling granddaughter.

"It's going to be hard. It's an event that Haleigh really should be at, but when she comes home, we'll have a great big wedding so she can be the flower girl and see it all again," Neves said.

She fits the pattern of a typical enabler~just like my ex (satan) mom did........

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2009, 11:22:43 PM »

I have noticed that as time goes on,more allegations of abuse ar being made when in the beginning,Crystal and family spoke of how much RC loves his children and he would never do anything to hurt them. The abused woman does not explain that because she is not with him, was not with him and there was no possible way for him to hurt her,the area was crawling with LE..so why the sudden change in gears?

http://books.google.com/books?id=p_Y0uJuhcYsC&pg=PA18&lpg=PA18&dq=underground+railroad+for+abused+women&source=bl&ots=adQQT1FXWf&sig=c38VixmuiXoEnVM6C_Avn14WFzc

not 1 specific case but information that is interesting.

Secret Network Helps Children Flee Sex Abuse

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DE1D61438F933A15755C0A96E948260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES
Published: June 20, 1988

LEAD: Around the country, mothers who say their sons and daughters have been sexually abused by their fathers are finding shelter in an informal underground network that provides cash, comfort and sometimes new identities to the women and children fleeing what they consider an unjust legal system.

Around the country, mothers who say their sons and daughters have been sexually abused by their fathers are finding shelter in an informal underground network that provides cash, comfort and sometimes new identities to the women and children fleeing what they consider an unjust legal system.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2009, 11:25:48 PM »

She fits the pattern of a typical enabler~just like my ex (satan) mom did........

I think she is throwing some weight around because she works as a dispacher @ the sheriff office...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2009, 11:25:50 PM »

Good night all!  Say a prayer for Haleigh and all the missing little ones and have sweet dreams.

Heart
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2009, 11:28:04 PM »

Good night all!  Say a prayer for Haleigh and all the missing little ones and have sweet dreams.

Good night Heart.  Stay warm. sunny sunny

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2009, 11:29:57 PM »

I have noticed that as time goes on,more allegations of abuse ar being made when in the beginning,Crystal and family spoke of how much RC loves his children and he would never do anything to hurt them. The abused woman does not explain that because she is not with him, was not with him and there was no possible way for him to hurt her,the area was crawling with LE..so why the sudden change in gears?

http://books.google.com/books?id=p_Y0uJuhcYsC&pg=PA18&lpg=PA18&dq=underground+railroad+for+abused+women&source=bl&ots=adQQT1FXWf&sig=c38VixmuiXoEnVM6C_Avn14WFzc

not 1 specific case but information that is interesting.

Secret Network Helps Children Flee Sex Abuse

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DE1D61438F933A15755C0A96E948260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES
Published: June 20, 1988

LEAD: Around the country, mothers who say their sons and daughters have been sexually abused by their fathers are finding shelter in an informal underground network that provides cash, comfort and sometimes new identities to the women and children fleeing what they consider an unjust legal system.

Around the country, mothers who say their sons and daughters have been sexually abused by their fathers are finding shelter in an informal underground network that provides cash, comfort and sometimes new identities to the women and children fleeing what they consider an unjust legal system.

But, in those cases the mother/father fled WITH the child...........

[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2009, 11:30:12 PM »

Goodnight to those going to bed....
sweet dreams..
and I too am going to my monkey bunky.. its been a long day.. I had a toilet leak and had to remove it and replace the wax ring.. ugh.. I feel like I went 10 rounds against chris brown,.. 
Now I have to retile the bathroom floor.. thank God I know how to do stuff..

God Please bring Haleigh home safe.....

tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2009, 11:30:49 PM »

If Crystal feared for her kids being with Ron that bad, why didn't she try before now to get them?

Why did she move so far away when her dad is right there? I wouldn't only see my kids four days a month if I feared for them. I think she does fear for them now (who wouldn't) but why wait? It looks like she had accepted the situation.

I just hope they find Haleigh and then whoever gets her, both sides should have to re-take their parenting classes.

This is frustrating as he77. Where is this little girl???

I guess deep down inside, I think a SO stole her but I truly hope not.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2009, 11:31:33 PM »

I just do not see someone taking her to help with a custody issue. The first interview with Ron...Was like watching Susan Smith all over again. I knew she was lying from the first interview and I feel the same way about Ron. You do not go from the sniffling sobs of a child...to prostrate on the ground, to coming back in 30 seconds with anger. He was full of bravado at the tattoo shop and at the courthouse Monday, but yesterday had to be helped to stand...I call BS

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.