April 27, 2024, 02:27:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588800 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: March 12, 2009, 09:33:48 PM »

Plus, Ron didn't have to be to work until 3 or later right? plenty of daytime to go get hitched right? also, when working the night shift, doesn't the work order go from Sunday night through Thursday night which would leave Friday all day/evening off..where there is a will there is a way, as we have all witnessed today!

Word, Cookie.

Anyway, I thought that folks who had that shift worked like 3 on and 4 off..... or vice versa. And as you said, where there's a will, there's a way.

Gack.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #601 on: March 12, 2009, 09:33:58 PM »

OK,  now Im madder then a wet hen at these people.....WTH

Im sorry but I have to say this and Im not trying to start and argument or anything else, but

As far as talking about the parents of this little girl that is missing goes, well, Im only gonna talk about one right now so
  I guess Ill be half alright.......

This is complete bullcrap, cant they come up with a better reason to be acting so dumb other than this is what haleigh wanted, well hell, my daughter wanted  me to move to Hawaii, but guess what I didnt do it, and then one time she wanted me to be a nun, uhh guess what, that didnt happen either, and why not wait until they know for sure what the Hell happened with this precious baby before doing something like this, what if they find out later that Mistie did have something to do with it, uhhh   well too bad, now your Married to her!   guess Haleigh would be real proud to know that also,

Oh and another thing, Haleigh has a mother, one that is old enough to be her Mother and if it wasnt for Ronald keeping her away from her real Mother so much, she might not have felt the need to have another one,  and if I heard Mistie trying to make my daughter call her Mommie, well I'd kick her young butt back to her childhood which wouldnt be very far to kick,    this is freaking unbelievable, Im sorry but I hope they card Misties a$$ for everything she asks for on her way to NY.......and then someone mistakes her for a runaway and call the LE on Ronald for having her with him!!!!!!

OK Im done now...........just what a load of crap to come out all in one day!!!!!!!!!!
You go HH, no argument from me.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: March 12, 2009, 09:34:25 PM »

I think that it is a pretty cake...

In thinking and looking at pictures, reading etc....I wouldn't want to be any of these people..
it is so totally sad! Maybe Ron thinks that by being married that it may take away some of his pain? I dunno...sortof like when someone that you love leaves you and you hook up with another person right away just to fill that void while you are in so much pain...
May not be the best analogy but I am just trying to figure this out from all angles....my brain is frazzled from all of this...I am going to call it a night here soon..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: March 12, 2009, 09:34:33 PM »

Wyks I had thought that same thing..

anybody see/hear this?

Bethany Marshall on NG is not too keen on Crystal doing a custody battle now....not appropriate at this time while child is still missing, call child protective services if she thinks that Jr..is in danger...

I saw that too, Cookie.  Something was also said to the effect (not quoting) that it might be seen as taking advantage of the situation, when it could have been done back when she first lost custody. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: March 12, 2009, 09:34:48 PM »

I'm curious what item could have been thrown from a car, that LE was looking for today. 

Me too Rose.  I thought that was what I heard.  Did they say who threw something from a car?
I missed this.  Is there an article, or did you all see this on tv?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: March 12, 2009, 09:35:30 PM »

I'm curious what item could have been thrown from a car, that LE was looking for today. 

Me too Rose.  I thought that was what I heard.  Did they say who threw something from a car?
No, just that they were looking for something thrown from a car, someone had to have called this tip in.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 12, 2009, 09:36:19 PM »

I wonder if Ron had a fight with Misty when he got home from work for whatever reason and threw something deadly at her, missed and accidently hit and killed Haleigh? Maybe he came home from work early to see what Misty was up to. Could Jr have slept thru all of it? If this happened, did they have enough time to dispose of Haleigh's body and make up a story?

Wasn't there some mention of Misty phoning Ron at work that night, several times.
Now that is new to me, I have not heard that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: March 12, 2009, 09:37:04 PM »

I missed this.  Is there an article, or did you all see this on tv?
Nancy Grace
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: March 12, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »

Time for me to crash, between the caylee thread and this one, I am fried  have a great night Monkey friends!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: March 12, 2009, 09:38:21 PM »

anybody see/hear this?
Bethany Marshall on NG is not too keen on Crystal doing a custody battle now....not appropriate at this time while child is still missing, call child protective services if she thinks that Jr..is in danger...

Wyks... to be sure which quote I was quoting you on.....thought the same thing about not being able to leave the state if investigation going on...anybody know?
Why wouldnt he be able to leave the state? he hasnt been arrested, he isnt out on bail..... just because his judgement and character are questionable doesnt prohibit him from the same rights you and I have

Dunno.  Have you followed the Stacy Peterson case in Illinois?  Husband Drew is the suspect, had to have written permission from the judge to leave the state to take the children on vacation.  No arrest/bail in that case either, just not ruled out as a suspect.

I live in Illinois...that twink....Peterson makes me sick...so smug...

OMG yessssssssss!  Never have I wanted to reach thru the tv screen and slap a smirk off a face soooo badly!  grrrrrrrr. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: March 12, 2009, 09:38:33 PM »

Higherhopes, tell us how you really feel.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: March 12, 2009, 09:38:44 PM »

anybody see/hear this?

I saw that too, Cookie.  Something was also said to the effect (not quoting) that it might be seen as taking advantage of the situation, when it could have been done back when she first lost custody. 

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: March 12, 2009, 09:39:04 PM »

anybody see/hear this?

Wykies...yes...that is pretty much it...

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: March 12, 2009, 09:39:47 PM »

Drugs? Guns? Beer Cans?
nebulizer? the object that may have killed Haleigh like a thick glass ashtray?
By George, I think we've got it!!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: March 12, 2009, 09:40:03 PM »

Wyks, try living right down the road from Mr. Peterson! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #615 on: March 12, 2009, 09:40:06 PM »

No, just that they were looking for something thrown from a car, someone had to have called this tip in.
Not to play devils advocate here, but seriously...
Say you are the SOB who has taken this child.  You plot, sceme, and plan your day (maybe even months) in advance for this instance, and finally the time comes and you commit the act.  So far you have illuded the police successfully, they haven't a damn clue as to what the hell happened, you must surely be genius! So why in the hell would you throw something, a key piece of evidence, out of your car within the area that you surely would consider would at some point or another be searched, and then be stupid enough to do so with people around and watching?  Why not wait until you are far far gone to do it?  Or atleast at one of the various bodies of water that are scattered about through Florida and this area, making it harder to retrieve?
I just do not get it.  Maybe I am over thinking this, but I must say if the SOB who has taken/done something with Haleigh is this stupid, well then he/she will be caught and this case will be simple.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: March 12, 2009, 09:40:18 PM »

anybody see/hear this?

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?

and this is also a good point Lola..
let's face it...none of these people are good role models or parents of the year...I don't really see that either one of them or worse or better than the other...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: March 12, 2009, 09:41:15 PM »

lola...are you in Illinois too???
do you really live by that dildo head Peterson?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: March 12, 2009, 09:41:17 PM »

Higherhopes, tell us how you really feel.

LOL..Kat.......sorry, but I just cant believe someone would get on national T.V.  and say something so stupid and not even stop to realize how stupid it sounds....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: March 12, 2009, 09:43:10 PM »

lola...are you in Illinois too???
do you really live by that dildo head Peterson?

Yep! Luckily 20 minutes south.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.