April 28, 2024, 11:29:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588932 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #620 on: March 12, 2009, 09:43:34 PM »

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?
Not taking sides here, but how many of us have been in either Ron or Crystals situations?  She is new to this, there is media swarming, media that covers these sorts of things daily, who has studied how to coax a person into giving up the 'good stuff'.....you have to consider she was probably aproached by a media source asking "What does JR have to say...you know the world will just mush over those cheeks, he could really help...and rolling camera"
Not saying it was the best idea, but glad to see that she has hired a publicist to handle this, clearly a line needs to be drawn in reference to what is kosher and what is ill with these people...all of them.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: March 12, 2009, 09:44:41 PM »

Wyks, try living right down the road from Mr. Peterson! 

lola...are you in Illinois too???
do you really live by that dildo head Peterson?

Yep! Luckily 20 minutes south.

hmmmm we might not live too awfully far from each other.....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: March 12, 2009, 09:45:01 PM »

I'm curious what item could have been thrown from a car, that LE was looking for today. 

Me too Rose.  I thought that was what I heard.  Did they say who threw something from a car?
I missed this.  Is there an article, or did you all see this on tv?
Nancy Grace
Thanks
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: March 12, 2009, 09:45:07 PM »

Wyks I had thought that same thing..

anybody see/hear this?

Bethany Marshall on NG is not too keen on Crystal doing a custody battle now....not appropriate at this time while child is still missing, call child protective services if she thinks that Jr..is in danger...

I saw that too, Cookie.  Something was also said to the effect (not quoting) that it might be seen as taking advantage of the situation, when it could have been done back when she first lost custody. 

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?
Shed didnt put him on TV, she just said what he said to her.......big difference, I say stuff that my daughter says all the time, but you cant see her or identify her from my words, and if they dont believe him anyway ro if he was just making something up, well no harm done, and Mistie and Ron the perpatrator would know this also!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 12, 2009, 09:47:14 PM »

anybody see/hear this?

Bethany Marshall on NG is not too keen on Crystal doing a custody battle now....not appropriate at this time while child is still missing, call child protective services if she thinks that Jr..is in danger...

I saw that too, Cookie.  Something was also said to the effect (not quoting) that it might be seen as taking advantage of the situation, when it could have been done back when she first lost custody. 

Shed didnt put him on TV, she just said what he said to her.......big difference, I say stuff that my daughter says all the time, but you cant see her or identify her from my words, and if they dont believe him anyway ro if he was just making something up, well no harm done, and Mistie and Ron the perpatrator would know this also!!!!

HH ...he WAS shown  on tv and she was right there with him.......during the Geraldo interview I believe it was....

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: March 12, 2009, 09:47:19 PM »

I'm curious what item could have been thrown from a car, that LE was looking for today. 

Me too!   
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: March 12, 2009, 09:50:32 PM »

anybody see/hear this?

HH-
Crystal DID put Jr. on GR's .
Link to the interview..
http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 12, 2009, 09:52:06 PM »

anybody see/hear this?

HH ...he WAS shown  on tv and she was right there with him.......during the Geraldo interview I believe it was....

Thanks cookie. Its really hard keeping the facts straight in this case for some reason!!  Smile

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: March 12, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »

Wyks, didnt Drew have gun charges? He recently brought his kids down here to Disney ( within the past 6 mos anyways )God he creeps me the fluck out 

Yes he did have gun charges at one point.  That could have been why he needed permission from the judge.  And yeppers, took the kids to Disney.  The written permission was for back in the Spring/early Summer. 

He 'needed' to take the kids on a Spring break vaca, ended up taking them (along with his new gf of the moment) to a local resort. 

There was a big to-do over another vaca he just 'had to have' with the kids, (am thinking it was early Summer?) permission from judge granted, then he went on that vaca without the children!!  Much drama there, but judge didn't slap him on the hand for that.    

Sorry for the O/T.  Just trying to say that there *are* some suspects who cannot leave the state without written permission, and whenever they try, much hoopla occurs.  Which is why am wondering if FL allows this.  Gosh, it's a hop, skip and jump from there to out of the country, ya know? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: March 12, 2009, 09:53:48 PM »

anybody see/hear this?

Thanks cookie. Its really hard keeping the facts straight in this case for some reason!!  Smile

hey, at least you know how to do links....thanks for providing....xxxx

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: March 12, 2009, 09:54:22 PM »

(am still catching up reading, so apologize if this has already been discussed)

LE has not ruled out Ron/Misty as suspects, correct? 

It just occured to me that in other cases, those who were still suspects were not allowed to leave the state, without written consent of a judge.  Isn't that true?   Or is that a rule that is different state to state? 

If it's true for the state of FL... Why are Ron/Misty being allowed to go to NYC?   

IMO <---- This has "flight risk" written all over it!! 

I'm still catching up too, but I wondered the same thing, Wyks. I also wondered if LE is tailing him 24/7. (How did the media find him so fast in Tampa at the tat parlor? IDK; Maybe media has that kind of time to tail someone 24/7.)

How close is NY to Canada? Nevermind;  Smile   That was sort of a rhetorical question per the flight risk notion - which is a valid concern IMO.

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: March 12, 2009, 09:54:53 PM »

Thanks littleone and cookie for the link. I have the youtube link if needed. Your too fast for me!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: March 12, 2009, 09:55:42 PM »

anybody see/hear this?

hey, at least you know how to do links....thanks for providing....xxxx
well I missed that, but I believe pictures of Jr. was gonna be shown anyway as I have seen them all over you tube, and so, still IMO  no biggy!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: March 12, 2009, 09:56:18 PM »

Bull S---!!!  "There are things they couldn't do when Haleigh was here"  What????

"Cause daddy had to go to work, there just wasn't time for all that".  What ???

What about WEEK-ENDS!   

Bull S---!!!!
[/quote]

I agree, April!!  Want to use this?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: March 12, 2009, 09:57:34 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3

Bull S---!!!  "There are things they couldn't do when Haleigh was here"  What????

"Cause daddy had to go to work, there just wasn't time for all that".  What ???

What about WEEK-ENDS!   

Bull S---!!!!

I agree, April!!  Want to use this?   

oopsy, sorry I messed up that quote thingy earlier! 

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: March 12, 2009, 09:57:37 PM »

It just occured to me that in other cases, those who were still suspects were not allowed to leave the state, without written consent of a judge.  Isn't that true?   Or is that a rule that is different state to state? 

If it's true for the state of FL... Why are Ron/Misty being allowed to go to NYC?   

I'm still catching up too, but I wondered the same thing, Wyks. I also wondered if LE is tailing him 24/7. (How did the media find him so fast in Tampa at the tat parlor? IDK; Maybe media has that kind of time to tail someone 24/7.)

How close is NY to Canada? Nevermind;  Smile   That was sort of a rhetorical question per the flight risk notion - which is a valid concern IMO.

Didn't LE say everyone is a suspect? If so none of us can vacation! Sorry had to through it out there.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: March 12, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »

Just so I don't upset the more delicate among us, I will suffice it to say:

This whole marriage business just ain't fittin'. 

Wykies...I said the same thing farther back if I am thinking what you are thinking...

Did you?     Sorry, am still catching up reading and my fingers just won't behave and wait.  lol

ha ha...I didn't put it quite as delicately as you did however! I think we were saying the same thing essentially

Yeppers!!!   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: March 12, 2009, 09:59:18 PM »

Me too Rose.  I thought that was what I heard.  Did they say who threw something from a car?
I missed this.  Is there an article, or did you all see this on tv?

Hi Sieko!  It was mentioned on NG.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: March 12, 2009, 10:02:07 PM »

And yet again RC's mother says Haliegh will have a new mommy.. FYI, she already has one, like her or not.. No wonder Crystal is so flat, these people must have beat her self esteem into a pulp...

Yes, Flamom, I'll call you on that sentiment - totally agreed - and I'll a raise you one...... THAT is just plain cruel to Crystal.

Is it really necessary for Mama Neves (aka the great enabler) to keep reiterating that insipid, "They wanted Misty for their Mommy" sentiment?

Really Neves? REALLY? (which, BTW, is a cavalcade of a crap-tastic crock...... in my opinion.) (Sorry; I went all alliteration on you for a jiffy.) Smile

Mrs. Neves.... will she have us believe that Jr is sitting around in his big boy pants waxing poetic as he pontificates the merits of marriage vs cohabitation.... in between, of course, his recitations of, "The Brothers Karamazov" by Dostoevsky in its original Russian?

To quote an esteemed monkey... horsepucky!

MOO <-- My Opinion Only.

That is all.   

on the bolded part. 

Agree with your whole post, Rana!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: March 12, 2009, 10:02:17 PM »

Didn't LE say everyone is a suspect? If so none of us can vacation! Sorry had to through it out there.
Guaranteed they w/be watched in NYC.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.