April 27, 2024, 10:13:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588776 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #640 on: March 12, 2009, 10:02:53 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys....I can NOT believe what I have been reading. If it looks like trash...smells like trash and walks like trash...then it is pure white trash. FTLOG somebody needs to put these damn stupid people out of their misery. So Ron has been working 24/7 for the last 5 months????GMAFB. They need to search the north end of 17....Ron and Misty know that Haleigh is not going to be coming home.

I guess they have a pic of a dead snake to take to NYC. George must have done some fast tutoring at lunch that day.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: March 12, 2009, 10:03:19 PM »

(am still catching up reading, so apologize if this has already been discussed)

LE has not ruled out Ron/Misty as suspects, correct? 

It just occured to me that in other cases, those who were still suspects were not allowed to leave the state, without written consent of a judge.  Isn't that true?   Or is that a rule that is different state to state? 

If it's true for the state of FL... Why are Ron/Misty being allowed to go to NYC?   

IMO <---- This has "flight risk" written all over it!! 

I'm still catching up too, but I wondered the same thing, Wyks. I also wondered if LE is tailing him 24/7. (How did the media find him so fast in Tampa at the tat parlor? IDK; Maybe media has that kind of time to tail someone 24/7.)

How close is NY to Canada? Nevermind;  Smile   That was sort of a rhetorical question per the flight risk notion - which is a valid concern IMO.

Didn't LE say everyone is a suspect? If so none of us can vacation! Sorry had to through it out there.

tee hee! Lola...! that was a good one...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #642 on: March 12, 2009, 10:03:23 PM »

Wyks I had thought that same thing..

anybody see/hear this?

Bethany Marshall on NG is not too keen on Crystal doing a custody battle now....not appropriate at this time while child is still missing, call child protective services if she thinks that Jr..is in danger...

I saw that too, Cookie.  Something was also said to the effect (not quoting) that it might be seen as taking advantage of the situation, when it could have been done back when she first lost custody. 

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?
Shed didnt put him on TV, she just said what he said to her.......big difference, I say stuff that my daughter says all the time, but you cant see her or identify her from my words, and if they dont believe him anyway ro if he was just making something up, well no harm done, and Mistie and Ron the perpatrator would know this also!!!!

HH ...he WAS shown  on tv and she was right there with him.......during the Geraldo interview I believe it was....

Thanks cookie. Its really hard keeping the facts straight in this case for some reason!!  Smile

hey, at least you know how to do links....thanks for providing....xxxx
well I missed that, but I believe pictures of Jr. was gonna be shown anyway as I have seen them all over you tube, and so, still IMO  no biggy!!!!!!!!!!

Amen, they had ALREADY been shown by Ron and Misty and oh so coniving mama Neves

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: March 12, 2009, 10:03:29 PM »

I am convinced that Crystal also received money from Geraldo too...but at least Crystal is using the money to hire a private investigator and to hire a lawyer to get JR....she and Chad could have used the money to get married as well but she chose to go the route of the lawyer and PI...For that I have far more respect for her...Granted, I know that she owes back child support but what she is doing with the monies that she may or may not have received in my mind is the right thing to do...If she had the money for the back child support, put it towards the reward fund...

Ron and Misty...no respect for them whatsoever of their actions of late...but I do still feel sorry for them..they are just too dumb to know how really stupid they are being right now...IMO....

I don't have a link handy, Cookie, but one monkster posted last night that CS had used some money that she got from Geraldo (or the like) and paid -  or applied it to  - the back support she owes.

I read it here, but I forgot the details. So I guess I should shutty til I have a link. Smile

IIRC, I do recall reading that. I'll look. Smile

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: March 12, 2009, 10:05:40 PM »

Hey,,,where has Searching been all day? haven't seen her for awhile today..

Am checking out now gang....spend some time with hubby...see you tomorrow..
hope Haleigh is found tomorrow and God keep her safe and warm until she is brought home...God bless this little child and every missing child out there....

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: March 12, 2009, 10:06:38 PM »

I am convinced that Crystal also received money from Geraldo too...but at least Crystal is using the money to hire a private investigator and to hire a lawyer to get JR....she and Chad could have used the money to get married as well but she chose to go the route of the lawyer and PI...For that I have far more respect for her...Granted, I know that she owes back child support but what she is doing with the monies that she may or may not have received in my mind is the right thing to do...If she had the money for the back child support, put it towards the reward fund...

Ron and Misty...no respect for them whatsoever of their actions of late...but I do still feel sorry for them..they are just too dumb to know how really stupid they are being right now...IMO....

I don't have a link handy, Cookie, but one monkster posted last night that CS had used some money that she got from Geraldo (or the like) and paid -  or applied it to  - the back support she owes.

I read it here, but I forgot the details. So I guess I should shutty til I have a link. Smile

I read over yander Crystal has 30K in 2-3 accounts. Only rumor though.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: March 12, 2009, 10:07:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys....I can NOT believe what I have been reading. If it looks like trash...smells like trash and walks like trash...then it is pure white trash. FTLOG somebody needs to put these damn stupid people out of their misery. So Ron has been working 24/7 for the last 5 months????GMAFB. They need to search the north end of 17....Ron and Misty know that Haleigh is not going to be coming home.

I guess they have a pic of a dead snake to take to NYC. George must have done some fast tutoring at lunch that day.

ITA~it's the Anthony's part two!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: March 12, 2009, 10:07:58 PM »

Per NG: Ron at work that evening, confirmed by employer and LE.

Okay, I was going to write something else here, but I better stick to this story.  Did anyone actually see Ron at work during the entire shift?  You can check the time cards and it would show that he put in his time, but did anyone actually SEE him there?  I know of a situation where the work place is covered by Homeland Security, yet several workers there "disappear" for one-half a work week, yet their time cards show a full week and they get paid for a full week of work!  No very secure at all.  It happens, and I wonder if anyone actually saw Ron for the full shift.

Omigosh, I totally agree Jaggard!  As well as many other monkeys who've said/asked similiar things.  Earlier on, it was reported by LE that Ron was "spotted" at work that day.  Uh hmmmmm.  Spotted. 

Why aren't they saying something like, 'he was at work that day his entire shift from _____ to _____'   ??????????  Why does it seem they are making it so ambiguous? 

Had they done that from the start we wouldn't even think twice about it.  It's because LE is NOT fully answering it, which causes us to go waitttttttt a minute!  Sigh.....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: March 12, 2009, 10:08:56 PM »

IMO     Seriously, this business of missing or murdered children becoming the golden goose is vile. The cloak of "exposure, to find my child" is pretty thin to explain the honeymoon in New York. Custom tatoos, new clothes, a wedding, extended family not heading into work everyday, turning down a 3 bedroom etc really stinks. 

Mizjay: Love your avatar!!! Kinda like a boot scoot boggey!!!

Geez, and all this time, Wykes thought they'd go to Disneyland for their honeymoon. Why is the "Green Acres" song runnin through my brain????

Thanks they're the bs stompin' monks

And probably why you're hearing the green acre song is cause the soundtrack for the banjos on the Deliverance movie is dun worn out already!

GUFFAW.

As for me, I hear... "Come and listen to the story bout a man named Jed..."

Sorry. Off to the self-imposed corner for me.   Smile

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: March 12, 2009, 10:10:04 PM »

tats, trips, donations -  hmmmmm

ITA~it's the Anthony's part two!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: March 12, 2009, 10:10:59 PM »

I'm curious what item could have been thrown from a car, that LE was looking for today. 

Just an observation.. Lots of things (including small children) can be thrown from a vehicle. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: March 12, 2009, 10:11:39 PM »

I hope she does, at least she is using hers to hire a lawyer, maybe she will hire a PI to help the LE find out what happened to Haleigh, maybe get her own home so that if and when she gets custody of JR and hopefully Haleigh she can give them a good home, ......and if Ron would stop buyimg  Gap caps and getting Mistie arapostal shirts and getting tatooes and putting art work on his truck and getting married to avoid rape charges he might have some money in 2 or 3 accounts himself  IMO..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: March 12, 2009, 10:11:41 PM »

Okay, I was going to write something else here, but I better stick to this story.  Did anyone actually see Ron at work during the entire shift?  You can check the time cards and it would show that he put in his time, but did anyone actually SEE him there?  I know of a situation where the work place is covered by Homeland Security, yet several workers there "disappear" for one-half a work week, yet their time cards show a full week and they get paid for a full week of work!  No very secure at all.  It happens, and I wonder if anyone actually saw Ron for the full shift.

Just like LE balked on the "informant" question as well.

Omigosh, I totally agree Jaggard!  As well as many other monkeys who've said/asked similiar things.  Earlier on, it was reported by LE that Ron was "spotted" at work that day.  Uh hmmmmm.  Spotted. 

Why aren't they saying something like, 'he was at work that day his entire shift from _____ to _____'   ??????????  Why does it seem they are making it so ambiguous? 

Had they done that from the start we wouldn't even think twice about it.  It's because LE is NOT fully answering it, which causes us to go waitttttttt a minute!  Sigh.....

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: March 12, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »

Yep~Especially when you consider the "little qualifier" Cpt, Schauland threw in there about the fact he was at work, BUT AGAIN we don't know what the crime is OR when it happened.............that was not thrown out there accidentally

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: March 12, 2009, 10:13:25 PM »

MUST SEE:

GacK:  Mother Croslin at wedding, smoking by the outhouse. Nieves says they are married. Wait till you hear her.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3
::

OMG, Luckyday, I am so moved beyond words. ....Sucking on a butt by the outhouse. Quick! Someone call Hallmark cos that should be captured for posterity on a greeting card for all generations henceforth.

Except not.

Oh lo, pass the Pepto.

And LOL -- your "Mother Croslin" form of address made me snort.... unattractively. Smile   My handbasket is in hand..... (OK, I pinched that little nugget from Wyks.  Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #655 on: March 12, 2009, 10:14:51 PM »

I have a question, instead of propping the screen door with a cinder block, why not use that thing on the screen door on top that adjusts the door? When we are carrying something into the house we adjust it so the screen stays open. I'm sorry I don't know the name of it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:29 PM »

I hope she does, at least she is using hers to hire a lawyer, maybe she will hire a PI to help the LE find out what happened to Haleigh, maybe get her own home so that if and when she gets custody of JR and hopefully Haleigh she can give them a good home, ......and if Ron would stop buyimg  Gap caps and getting Mistie arapostal shirts and getting tatooes and putting art work on his truck and getting married to avoid rape charges he might have some money in 2 or 3 accounts himself  IMO..........

Heck, I offered them money $500.00, and they turned me down, I guess I can forward it directly to her attorney though, as I honestly don't think she's with us anymore

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:42 PM »

I have a question, instead of propping the screen door with a cinder block, why not use that thing on the screen door on top that adjusts the door? When we are carrying something into the house we adjust it so the screen stays open. I'm sorry I don't know the name of it.
Because Mistie didnt know thats what it was there for maybe???????????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: March 12, 2009, 10:16:06 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

Maybe it's one of those 'convenient all in one' kind of cakes?   

Am wondering why the box was set on the ground like that.  Just waitin on a pup to stroll by and take a big bite.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: March 12, 2009, 10:17:33 PM »

And LOL -- your "Mother Croslin" form of address made me snort.... unattractively.    My handbasket is in hand..... (OK, I pinched that little nugget from Wyks.   

Plus, Ron didn't have to be to work until 3 or later right? plenty of daytime to go get hitched right? also, when working the night shift, doesn't the work order go from Sunday night through Thursday night which would leave Friday all day/evening off..where there is a will there is a way, as we have all witnessed today!
Ron didn't have to be to work until 3 or later, plenty of daytime to do a lot of things.

now, now Miss Lucky...
Now, Now WHAT????? Hand me the damned handbasket, I'm goin' down!!

And we right along with ya!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.