April 28, 2024, 07:24:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588907 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: March 12, 2009, 10:18:05 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

Maybe it's one of those 'convenient all in one' kind of cakes?   

Am wondering why the box was set on the ground like that.  Just waitin on a pup to stroll by and take a big bite.   

or pee..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #661 on: March 12, 2009, 10:19:58 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

Am wondering why the box was set on the ground like that.  Just waitin on a pup to stroll by and take a big bite.   

Maybe it's a built in ashtray

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #662 on: March 12, 2009, 10:20:19 PM »

I have a question, instead of propping the screen door with a cinder block, why not use that thing on the screen door on top that adjusts the door? When we are carrying something into the house we adjust it so the screen stays open. I'm sorry I don't know the name of it.
Because Mistie didnt know thats what it was there for maybe???????????

HH I agree with you on that. Something happened to Haleigh in that house. And I do not believe that GGM Sikes even went there at 7.....So the only one I might  believe seeing Haleigh is the  a/c man.... and hell he is probably one of the family too. I wouldn't trust Misty's brother to tell the truth about seeing her either.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: March 12, 2009, 10:20:58 PM »

(am still catching up reading, so apologize if this has already been discussed)

LE has not ruled out Ron/Misty as suspects, correct? 

It just occured to me that in other cases, those who were still suspects were not allowed to leave the state, without written consent of a judge.  Isn't that true?   Or is that a rule that is different state to state? 

If it's true for the state of FL... Why are Ron/Misty being allowed to go to NYC?   

IMO <---- This has "flight risk" written all over it!! 

I'm still catching up too, but I wondered the same thing, Wyks. I also wondered if LE is tailing him 24/7. (How did the media find him so fast in Tampa at the tat parlor? IDK; Maybe media has that kind of time to tail someone 24/7.)

How close is NY to Canada? Nevermind;  Smile   That was sort of a rhetorical question per the flight risk notion - which is a valid concern IMO.

Didn't LE say everyone is a suspect? If so none of us can vacation! Sorry had to through it out there.

tee hee! Lola...! that was a good one...

Can't speak for Wyks; but I did read Wyks posts regarding the notion of flight risk etc and what I took from them is that Ron and Misty have not been officially cleared, so the concern is not implausible.

Also, when a child goes missing, the immediate family is always under scrutiny until cleared. In some recent and not-so-recent cases, certain ones - though not arrested - were "asked" (told) by LE not to leave the state or told not leave the state without first formally telling LE when and where they're going and for how long.

I thought Wyks made an excellent point.

MOO

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: March 12, 2009, 10:27:08 PM »

Hey I just had a idea, maybe Chrstal is wearing her hair like that because she is gonna do like Tony did in the Caset Anthony case and wear a wire for LE when she goes to talk to Ronald again and that hair would be a perfect place to hide the Mic......................OK,  that was wrong,    can you tell Im frustrated!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #665 on: March 12, 2009, 10:28:12 PM »

I have a question, instead of propping the screen door with a cinder block, why not use that thing on the screen door on top that adjusts the door? When we are carrying something into the house we adjust it so the screen stays open. I'm sorry I don't know the name of it.

HH I agree with you on that.

Something happened to Haleigh in that house.

And I do not believe that GGM Sikes even went there at 7.....

So the only one I might  believe seeing Haleigh is the  a/c man....
and hell he is probably one of the family too. I wouldn't trust Misty's brother to tell the truth about seeing her either.

I totally agree, Darla;

And did we ever have a link in which AC man even said that he SAW Haleigh at all?

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: March 12, 2009, 10:28:58 PM »

Yeah, the door holder open thingy.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: March 12, 2009, 10:31:32 PM »

Maybe it's a built in ashtray
By George, I think you got it!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: March 12, 2009, 10:32:05 PM »

I believe its called a door stop, but whatever its called, they dont always work real good and sometimes if the door is old they dont work at all, but anyway I still sayit would have been faster and easier to just put the block in front of it, then you know for sure the door aint going anywhere!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #669 on: March 12, 2009, 10:33:45 PM »

Yep, that has been bothering me why that wasn't used and instead a cinder block was.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #670 on: March 12, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »

Wyks I had thought that same thing..

anybody see/hear this?

Bethany Marshall on NG is not too keen on Crystal doing a custody battle now....not appropriate at this time while child is still missing, call child protective services if she thinks that Jr..is in danger...

I saw that too, Cookie.  Something was also said to the effect (not quoting) that it might be seen as taking advantage of the situation, when it could have been done back when she first lost custody. 

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?
Shed didnt put him on TV, she just said what he said to her.......big difference, I say stuff that my daughter says all the time, but you cant see her or identify her from my words, and if they dont believe him anyway ro if he was just making something up, well no harm done, and Mistie and Ron the perpatrator would know this also!!!!

HH ...he WAS shown  on tv and she was right there with him.......during the Geraldo interview I believe it was....

Yep, you are right.  She even asked him what he saw and he told her.  It was Geraldo interview.  I saw it too.

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: March 12, 2009, 10:35:32 PM »

or pee..........
I hope it isn't near the porta potty 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: March 12, 2009, 10:37:15 PM »

Yeah, that's it. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: March 12, 2009, 10:37:24 PM »

Wyks I had thought that same thing..

anybody see/hear this?

Bethany Marshall on NG is not too keen on Crystal doing a custody battle now....not appropriate at this time while child is still missing, call child protective services if she thinks that Jr..is in danger...

I saw that too, Cookie.  Something was also said to the effect (not quoting) that it might be seen as taking advantage of the situation, when it could have been done back when she first lost custody. 

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?
Shed didnt put him on TV, she just said what he said to her.......big difference, I say stuff that my daughter says all the time, but you cant see her or identify her from my words, and if they dont believe him anyway ro if he was just making something up, well no harm done, and Mistie and Ron the perpatrator would know this also!!!!

HH ...he WAS shown  on tv and she was right there with him.......during the Geraldo interview I believe it was....

Yep, you are right.  She even asked him what he saw and he told her.  It was Geraldo interview.  I saw it too.

Actually, Craig did the interview with Crystal while butterbean ate chips and answered her, he didn't look very traumatized by the event.............everyone makes it sound like Geraldo had a one on one interview with Jr, wasn't like that at all.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: March 12, 2009, 10:38:14 PM »

Now, Now WHAT????? Hand me the damned handbasket, I'm goin' down!!

And we right along with ya!! 

ALL ABOARD WHO'RE GOING ABOARD!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: March 12, 2009, 10:38:31 PM »

or pee..........
I hope it isn't near the porta potty 

LOL~that was my second guess but I saw the porta potty and no ashtrays......

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: March 12, 2009, 10:39:35 PM »

I'm afraid I'm going to have to. A built in ash tray, help me I can't stop laughing. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: March 12, 2009, 10:40:35 PM »

I wonder if Ron had a fight with Misty when he got home from work for whatever reason and threw something deadly at her, missed and accidently hit and killed Haleigh? Maybe he came home from work early to see what Misty was up to. Could Jr have slept thru all of it? If this happened, did they have enough time to dispose of Haleigh's body and make up a story?

It's possible, flamom! 

We've heard that Ron works a 12 hr shift, this enables him to have a 4 day work week.  We've also heard Ron's pastor say that Ron told him he came home after working 8 hours......

I have 2 night shift working sons, (one on nearly the same hours as Ron).  That son has the 4 nights on, 3 nights off schedule as well.  And often, about once every 2 weeks or so, they finish up a couple of hours early and go home early that night.  Back at it the next night, and so on. 

So.......... IMO, it's not unheard of that Ron *could have* come home early that night, having finished his shift to his boss' satisfaction.  And the boss saying yep he was here that night.  (even IF that also meant he may have left early due to the work for the night having gotten done). 

Could Ron have worked 8 hours as he said?  Yep.  Could he have worked 12 hours and the 8 hour comment have been a slip of the tongue?  Yep. 

So yep, Ron may have come home early that night, an accident or something happened, things could have been arranged/cleaned up and 911 called.  An accident (or otherwise) could have happened without much of a mess so that there wasn't any clean up needed, or evidence found. 

For that matter, Haleigh may have been suffocated in Misty's presence alone, Jr. sleeping thru it all, a hurried phone call to someone to come get Haleigh, while Misty wraps her in a blanket, straightens the house up and props the door open.  That could have happened quickly, or for sure betw the hours Haleigh was last seen to when Ron supposedly arrived home at 3:27a and the 911 call made.   

One thing is for sure.  Haleigh went missing apparently without a trace of evidence, and they haven't found her yet.  Smacks of 'someone' removing her from that home.  Whether an unknown abductor or something like the above happening. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: March 12, 2009, 10:41:29 PM »

O/T but the trial was in Florida.  NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/12/anna-nicole-smith-case-new-charges-to-doctors-and-partner-howard-k-stern/

Anna Nicole Smith Case: New Charges to Doctors and Partner Howard K. Stern
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: March 12, 2009, 10:42:13 PM »

maybe its to hold Mistie's  Moms false teeth so she dont loose them while she is eating,,   OK,  Ill just follow the rest of yall on down.........save me a seat!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I'm going to have to. A built in ash tray, help me I can't stop laughing. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.