April 27, 2024, 03:19:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588807 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #680 on: March 12, 2009, 10:43:20 PM »

Now, Now WHAT????? Hand me the damned handbasket, I'm goin' down!!

And we right along with ya!! 

ALL ABOARD WHO'RE GOING ABOARD!!

I'm afraid I'm going to have to. A built in ash tray, help me I can't stop laughing. 

Count me in too~ I'm ready

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #681 on: March 12, 2009, 10:43:59 PM »

I have a question, instead of propping the screen door with a cinder block, why not use that thing on the screen door on top that adjusts the door? When we are carrying something into the house we adjust it so the screen stays open. I'm sorry I don't know the name of it.
Because Mistie didnt know thats what it was there for maybe???????????

Also it might not work well. Mine on my storm door doesn't.  It will eventually shut.

MM
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: March 12, 2009, 10:44:06 PM »

O/T but the trial was in Florida.  NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/12/anna-nicole-smith-case-new-charges-to-doctors-and-partner-howard-k-stern/

Anna Nicole Smith Case: New Charges to Doctors and Partner Howard K. Stern

I wondered when this would happen.....Thanks Klaas!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: March 12, 2009, 10:45:03 PM »

Are those nails dirty or what?

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: March 12, 2009, 10:45:44 PM »

Thats what happenens when you dig in the dirt.................

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: March 12, 2009, 10:46:22 PM »

Wyks I had thought that same thing..

anybody see/hear this?

Bethany Marshall on NG is not too keen on Crystal doing a custody battle now....not appropriate at this time while child is still missing, call child protective services if she thinks that Jr..is in danger...

I saw that too, Cookie.  Something was also said to the effect (not quoting) that it might be seen as taking advantage of the situation, when it could have been done back when she first lost custody. 

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?
Shed didnt put him on TV, she just said what he said to her.......big difference, I say stuff that my daughter says all the time, but you cant see her or identify her from my words, and if they dont believe him anyway ro if he was just making something up, well no harm done, and Mistie and Ron the perpatrator would know this also!!!!

HH ...he WAS shown  on tv and she was right there with him.......during the Geraldo interview I believe it was....

Thanks cookie. Its really hard keeping the facts straight in this case for some reason!!  Smile

hey, at least you know how to do links....thanks for providing....xxxx
well I missed that, but I believe pictures of Jr. was gonna be shown anyway as I have seen them all over you tube, and so, still IMO  no biggy!!!!!!!!!!

Amen, they had ALREADY been shown by Ron and Misty and oh so coniving mama Neves

Island..
Lets "pretend" that Jr. really DID see a "man in black" or a "black man" or whatever it was that Crystal claims Jr. saw. Are you saying that you think its ok for Crystal to put Jr in harms way just because Ron already had shown a picture of him?  That just doesn't make sense to me ?
 I am trying hard not to judge either of these parents. They have both made plenty of mistakes and they both have lost a daughter. I pray that Haleigh is found soon...
jmo

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: March 12, 2009, 10:46:43 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/12/anna-nicole-smith-case-new-charges-to-doctors-and-partner-howard-k-stern/

I just saw that, he turned himself in FINALLY!!!!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #687 on: March 12, 2009, 10:47:42 PM »

I am so thrilled by this news, it is about time.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: March 12, 2009, 10:48:34 PM »

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?

Not taking sides here, but how many of us have been in either Ron or Crystals situations?  She is new to this, there is media swarming, media that covers these sorts of things daily, who has studied how to coax a person into giving up the 'good stuff'.....you have to consider she was probably aproached by a media source asking "What does JR have to say...you know the world will just mush over those cheeks, he could really help...and rolling camera"
Not saying it was the best idea, but glad to see that she has hired a publicist to handle this, clearly a line needs to be drawn in reference to what is kosher and what is ill with these people...all of them.

I don't recall who initially "broke" the story of Jr "seeing a man," etc and I dont recall who all repeated the story or discussed it with the media. IIRC, I rememberl Mrs Neves discussing it with NG; but I don't have a link. Maybe someone does.

Anyway, Lolabelle, Ron had had plenty of full face photos and videos of Jr. out in circulation long before Geraldo's show with Crystal and Jr; So anyone having a need to see Jr's face could have done so per Ron's photo/video releases that were already made public - all over the "internetsSmile

Jus' sayin'

MOO

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: March 12, 2009, 10:49:48 PM »

Trying to avoid quote stacks LittleONE, but IMO he has nothing to fear as even Ron stated, if he did see a man in black my bet is one his daddy in his black hoodie he had on the other night.........if not, my bet is on confusing LE in uniform after the fact.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: March 12, 2009, 10:51:45 PM »

Not taking sides here, but how many of us have been in either Ron or Crystals situations?  She is new to this, there is media swarming, media that covers these sorts of things daily, who has studied how to coax a person into giving up the 'good stuff'.....you have to consider she was probably aproached by a media source asking "What does JR have to say...you know the world will just mush over those cheeks, he could really help...and rolling camera"
Not saying it was the best idea, but glad to see that she has hired a publicist to handle this, clearly a line needs to be drawn in reference to what is kosher and what is ill with these people...all of them.

I don't recall who initially "broke" the story of Jr "seeing a man," etc and I dont recall who all repeated the story or discussed it with the media. IIRC, I rememberl Mrs Neves discussing it with NG; but I don't have a link. Maybe someone does.

Anyway, Lolabelle, Ron had had plenty of full face photos and videos of Jr. out in circulation long before Geraldo's show with Crystal and Jr; So anyone having a need to see Jr's face could have done so per Ron's photo/video releases that were already made public - all over the "internetsSmile

Jus' sayin'

MOO

Not to mention the video just showed him from the side, where the other pic's were full face shots

[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: March 12, 2009, 10:51:54 PM »

Wait up for me!
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: March 12, 2009, 10:52:19 PM »

Pardon me, Rana, is this the Chatanooga cho cho???

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: March 12, 2009, 10:52:59 PM »

OK,  now Im madder then a wet hen at these people.....WTH

Im sorry but I have to say this and Im not trying to start and argument or anything else, but

As far as talking about the parents of this little girl that is missing goes, well, Im only gonna talk about one right now so
  I guess Ill be half alright.......

This is complete bullcrap, cant they come up with a better reason to be acting so dumb other than this is what haleigh wanted, well hell, my daughter wanted  me to move to Hawaii, but guess what I didnt do it, and then one time she wanted me to be a nun, uhh guess what, that didnt happen either, and why not wait until they know for sure what the Hell happened with this precious baby before doing something like this, what if they find out later that Mistie did have something to do with it, uhhh   well too bad, now your Married to her!   guess Haleigh would be real proud to know that also,

Oh and another thing, Haleigh has a mother, one that is old enough to be her Mother and if it wasnt for Ronald keeping her away from her real Mother so much, she might not have felt the need to have another one,  and if I heard Mistie trying to make my daughter call her Mommie, well I'd kick her young butt back to her childhood which wouldnt be very far to kick,    this is freaking unbelievable, Im sorry but I hope they card Misties a$$ for everything she asks for on her way to NY.......and then someone mistakes her for a runaway and call the LE on Ronald for having her with him!!!!!!

OK Im done now...........just what a load of crap to come out all in one day!!!!!!!!!!

Well said, HH!  I agree.  And LOL on the bolded part, yet sooooooo very true!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #694 on: March 12, 2009, 11:02:18 PM »

We have all been joking about the ash tray in the center of the cake (which I think is great) but we haven't even touched on the fact that cigarettes are almoset 5.00 a pack.  And with both of them smoking and at the rate it looks like they do, their habit is probably 10.00 per day, 70.00 per week, and no telling how much per month.

And it appears everyone around there smokes.  And if Haleigh has breathing problems that is just horrible to be doing around her and Junior.  For sure that smoking of theirs is a crime.   I don't know if that is a cigarette or not, but you get the jist.

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: March 12, 2009, 11:03:28 PM »

Wyks, try living right down the road from Mr. Peterson! 

Accckkkkkkk, Lola!!     My condolences! 

A herd of wild stallions would not be able to hold me back, if that were the case! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #696 on: March 12, 2009, 11:03:31 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

Maybe it's one of those 'convenient all in one' kind of cakes?   

Am wondering why the box was set on the ground like that.  Just waitin on a pup to stroll by and take a big bite.   

Maybe it's a built in ashtray

I vote shot glass.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: March 12, 2009, 11:04:29 PM »

Thats what happenens when you dig in the dirt.................
Or sleep with it OOP, off to my corner now

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: March 12, 2009, 11:04:30 PM »

Island..
Lets "pretend" that Jr. really DID see a "man in black" or a "black man" or whatever it was that Crystal claims Jr. saw. Are you saying that you think its ok for Crystal to put Jr in harms way just because Ron already had shown a picture of him? That just doesn't make sense to me ?
 I am trying hard not to judge either of these parents. They have both made plenty of mistakes and they both have lost a daughter. I pray that Haleigh is found soon...
jmo

Well, Littleone, unless Jr. has had radical plastic surgery or is rolling incognito, I don't see what the difference is.

MOO <--My Opinion Only

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 12, 2009, 11:06:19 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

Was there a Shot Gun Wedding.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.