April 27, 2024, 12:58:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588792 times)
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #720 on: March 12, 2009, 11:17:46 PM »

This is such a sweet picture.  Misty in her beautiful gown and Ronald looking all handsome in his wife beater.

OMG~that is hysterical, no pun intended on the wife beater

Are you kidding me???????????  Is this the real picture???????????

MM
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #721 on: March 12, 2009, 11:18:09 PM »

Hi all!! I am a new monkey. (Thanks Klass for your help:)

I have been lurking for awhile and I have read till I am crosseyed about little Haleigh. But I don't recall seeing any thing about what the girlfriend was wearing when the police showed up the night Haleigh went missing. I guess what I am wondering is if the girlfriend was dressed for bed (pajamas) or was she dressed in her day clothes when police arrived. Any insight on this?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: March 12, 2009, 11:19:36 PM »

Can someone tell me what kind of disease/illness Haliegh has, please? TIA JSM I need the name, not the initials
Turner syndrone......
thanks HH, hope you are doing well
Im fine, and your welcome.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #723 on: March 12, 2009, 11:23:44 PM »

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?

Not taking sides here, but how many of us have been in either Ron or Crystals situations?  She is new to this, there is media swarming, media that covers these sorts of things daily, who has studied how to coax a person into giving up the 'good stuff'.....you have to consider she was probably aproached by a media source asking "What does JR have to say...you know the world will just mush over those cheeks, he could really help...and rolling camera"
Not saying it was the best idea, but glad to see that she has hired a publicist to handle this, clearly a line needs to be drawn in reference to what is kosher and what is ill with these people...all of them.

I don't recall who initially "broke" the story of Jr "seeing a man," etc and I dont recall who all repeated the story or discussed it with the media. IIRC, I rememberl Mrs Neves discussing it with NG; but I don't have a link. Maybe someone does.

Anyway, Lolabelle, Ron had had plenty of full face photos and videos of Jr. out in circulation long before Geraldo's show with Crystal and Jr; So anyone having a need to see Jr's face could have done so per Ron's photo/video releases that were already made public - all over the "internetsSmile

Jus' sayin'

MOO

I have to say I have been following this case since day 1. The first time I saw Jrs face was with his mother. The paternal side did not release any pictures or videos where his face could be seen . IMO Crystal had 2-3 years to get a job and regain custody and she did not. JMHO. This situation has provided Crystal with quit the opportunities, halt child support, current and the previous whole she she owed, trash Ron in the media, get some $$, free lawyer too. Sorry These are my opinions.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: March 12, 2009, 11:24:31 PM »

I read this over yonder, am thinking it has some really good points:

....snipped

"But now that everything's been going on and people have been trashing them, I'm going to let them do it. "

"Everybody will know I love Haleigh and Ronald and Junior, and we'll be a family."

They're more or less saying that this engagement is a PR stunt for the sake of appearances. Perhaps not merely that, but the message is that the idea is to influence what people think about them, and I don't see why they would say something like that if it wasn't true. I find it telling that she says "everybody will know *I* love Haleigh" and not, for example, "we love each other and want to become a family". They've considered that the suspicions about Misty will be lessened if it's shown that Ronald doesn't appear to think so and wants to marry her."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: March 12, 2009, 11:25:38 PM »

This is such a sweet picture.  Misty in her beautiful gown and Ronald looking all handsome in his wife beater.

This is what he wore for the wedding, but I guess he changed into his fancy clothes for the photos.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: March 12, 2009, 11:26:05 PM »

Afraid so......

Wedding for Haleigh's Father and Teen Bride
Posted By: Angela Williams     Created: 3/12/2009 10:36:37 PM    Updated: 3/12/2009 10:49:15 PM
Recommend Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

WELAKA, FL -- It's a day they say they've been waiting for. Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and his new bride Misty, tied the knot Thursday afternoon in an outdoor ceremony in Welaka.

"She was a beautiful bride," said Annette Sykes, the great-grandmother of the missing five-year-old girl.

We spoke with Sykes shortly after the wedding. The ceremony took place in the backyard of her home.

"It was something bright and happy for a change," said Sykes. "The happiest thing would be if Haleigh were to come home. But, they plan on when Haleigh comes home to have a big church wedding, and she can be the flower girl."

The family spent the day preparing for the wedding, from the flowers to the wedding cake. Sykes says this was something the couple had always planned to do, and it's what Haleigh wanted.

"They got married because they love one another. It's time for something happy to happen."

For now that's what this day is to them, something good, as they wait for Haleigh to come home.

"After weeks and weeks of Haleigh being gone, plus all of the trashing that Ronald took, it's just time for something good, just time for something good," said Sykes.

Sykes says the couple was married by a notary public with only close family members present. She says the location of the ceremony was finalized late Wednesday night.

The couple flew to New York City to appear on The Today Show on NBC Friday morning, right after Good Morning Jacksonville. Sykes says they will also use that time for their honeymoon.

Ronald Cummings' son will stay with his mother through the weekend while the couple is away.

Call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS if you have any information about Haleigh Cummings. You will remain anonymous and could receive a reward. The reward in the search for Haleigh is now at $35,000.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133610&catid=3

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: March 12, 2009, 11:26:54 PM »

Trying to avoid quote stacks LittleONE, but IMO he has nothing to fear as even Ron stated, if he did see a man in black my bet is one his daddy in his black hoodie he had on the other night.........if not, my bet is on confusing LE in uniform after the fact.

Sounds like you are pretty convinced that Ron has harmed Haleigh. I pray that you are wrong! It is hard for me to imagine a parent harming their child. (I know-casy anthony)Sad...
I wonder what Ron's motive would be to harm Haleigh-and why leave Jr. behind? If I was looking for motive-Crystal was $4,000 late on her child support-the contempt of court charges were filed the 10th? Coincidence? I don't know!!!  I just believe we have another "Couey" walking among us.

just my opinion..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: March 12, 2009, 11:26:54 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

That's what this thread is. No info here. Juss snarky crappy comments.

I'm glad so many have found that vehicle they so need to take out their aggression on a family missing a child.

So they don't met your standards. Well, HELLO!!! I got news for you. There will be many who don't met your standards throughout your life. I don't see what anything here has done. Is this a "discussion"? Looks to me like childish antics.

Just absolutely pathetic what's taking place with some here.

Comments about dirty nails, portapottys, astrays, atsma (whatever the heck that is) wifebeaters, and the rest of the nasty comments.

If this is *helping* it must be the new fangled kind I have not seen before.

I think what's been posted here blows.

If I want info on this case - I'll find it myself and won't have to listen or read page after page of utter crap.

I feel bad for anyone that feels this family has to be the whippin' child for their own low self esteem.

Rob:  Please don't try and be the boss of this thread.  Everyone does't agree with you.  I've known you for a long time and know you have strong opinions and that is a good thing but it would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything.

I don't think this is a useless thread.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 11:40:51 PM by klaasend » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: March 12, 2009, 11:28:29 PM »

I have been lurking for awhile and I have read till I am crosseyed about little Haleigh. But I don't recall seeing any thing about what the girlfriend was wearing when the police showed up the night Haleigh went missing. I guess what I am wondering is if the girlfriend was dressed for bed (pajamas) or was she dressed in her day clothes when police arrived. Any insight on this?

Got locked out of the cage!!! 

Welcome, cartfly!

I never saw or heard anything about Misty's attire the night the police came out, sorry.

I do have another wedding image to share though ;-p

WELAKA, FL -- It's a day they say they've been waiting for. Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and his new bride Misty, tied the knot Thursday afternoon in an outdoor ceremony in Welaka.

"She was a beautiful bride," said Annette Sykes, the great-grandmother of the missing five-year-old girl.

We spoke with Sykes shortly after the wedding. The ceremony took place in the backyard of her home.

<snipped from http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133610&catid=3>

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: March 12, 2009, 11:30:34 PM »

I don't recall that ever being confirmed.  I was wondering too.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: March 12, 2009, 11:34:15 PM »

I don't recall that ever being confirmed.  I was wondering too.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: March 12, 2009, 11:34:56 PM »

Welcome, cartfly!!!

Very good questions!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: March 12, 2009, 11:35:37 PM »

(am still catching up reading, so apologize if this has already been discussed)

LE has not ruled out Ron/Misty as suspects, correct? 

It just occured to me that in other cases, those who were still suspects were not allowed to leave the state, without written consent of a judge.  Isn't that true?   Or is that a rule that is different state to state? 

If it's true for the state of FL... Why are Ron/Misty being allowed to go to NYC?   

IMO <---- This has "flight risk" written all over it!! 

I'm still catching up too, but I wondered the same thing, Wyks. I also wondered if LE is tailing him 24/7. (How did the media find him so fast in Tampa at the tat parlor? IDK; Maybe media has that kind of time to tail someone 24/7.)

How close is NY to Canada? Nevermind;  Smile   That was sort of a rhetorical question per the flight risk notion - which is a valid concern IMO.

Interesting!  Seems that at the very least, media was tailing him, you're right!  Am hoping that LE is tailing anyone they still consider a suspect.  Especially when they head out of town! 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: March 12, 2009, 11:35:53 PM »

Ooops, double posted.

WELCOME CARTFLY!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: March 12, 2009, 11:36:39 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

That's what this thread is. No info here. Juss snarky crappy comments.

I'm glad so many have found that vehicle they so need to take out their aggression on a family missing a child.

So they don't met your standards. Well, HELLO!!! I got news for you. There will be many who don't met your standards throughout your life. I don't see what anything here has done. Is this a "discussion"? Looks to me like childish antics.

Just absolutely pathetic what's taking place with some here.

Comments about dirty nails, portapottys, astrays, atsma (whatever the heck that is) wifebeaters, and the rest of the nasty comments.

If this is *helping* it must be the new fangled kind I have not seen before.

I think what's been posted here blows.

If I want info on this case - I'll find it myself and won't have to listen or read page after page of utter crap.

I feel bad for anyone that feels this family has to be the whippin' child for their own low self esteem.

They brought this on themselves partially by their actions being truly incongruent with those of a grieving family, seriously is it time to have a celebration or diss their true mom constantly............Neves is just another CA, an enabler from the word go. I think it is disgusting that they are all celebrating while over 100 searchers are beating thru brush looking for a body, also Justice Dept stat's show that 85% of murdered children are killed by their parent of an acquaintence of the parent.............

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: March 12, 2009, 11:37:57 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

Maybe it's one of those 'convenient all in one' kind of cakes?   

Am wondering why the box was set on the ground like that.  Just waitin on a pup to stroll by and take a big bite.   

Maybe it's a built in ashtray

I vote shot glass.   

OMG all those possibilities are hilarious!   .   

It's the thingy that holds up the obligatory bride/groom cake topper figure right?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: March 12, 2009, 11:38:26 PM »

(am still catching up reading, so apologize if this has already been discussed)

LE has not ruled out Ron/Misty as suspects, correct? 

It just occured to me that in other cases, those who were still suspects were not allowed to leave the state, without written consent of a judge.  Isn't that true?   Or is that a rule that is different state to state? 

If it's true for the state of FL... Why are Ron/Misty being allowed to go to NYC?   

IMO <---- This has "flight risk" written all over it!! 

I'm still catching up too, but I wondered the same thing, Wyks. I also wondered if LE is tailing him 24/7. (How did the media find him so fast in Tampa at the tat parlor? IDK; Maybe media has that kind of time to tail someone 24/7.)

How close is NY to Canada? Nevermind;  Smile   That was sort of a rhetorical question per the flight risk notion - which is a valid concern IMO.

Didn't LE say everyone is a suspect? If so none of us can vacation! Sorry had to through it out there.

Darn, guess travel agents everywhere are cursing their luck!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: March 12, 2009, 11:40:40 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

Am wondering why the box was set on the ground like that.  Just waitin on a pup to stroll by and take a big bite.   

Maybe it's a built in ashtray

I vote shot glass.   

OMG all those possibilities are hilarious!   .   

It's the thingy that holds up the obligatory bride/groom cake topper figure right?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: March 12, 2009, 11:42:42 PM »

or pee..........

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.