April 27, 2024, 06:32:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588833 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: March 12, 2009, 11:43:22 PM »

MUST SEE:

GacK:  Mother Croslin at wedding, smoking by the outhouse. Nieves says they are married. Wait till you hear her.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3

Bull S---!!!  "There are things they couldn't do when Haleigh was here"  What????

"Cause daddy had to go to work, there just wasn't time for all that".  What ???

What about WEEK-ENDS!   

Bull S---!!!!

Groom is sporting a black wifebeater and sunglasses.....first wedding I have seen with sunglasses to the atire.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: March 12, 2009, 11:43:50 PM »

Hi all!! I am a new monkey. (Thanks Klass for your help:)

I have been lurking for awhile and I have read till I am crosseyed about little Haleigh.

But I don't recall seeing any thing about what the girlfriend was wearing when the police showed up the night Haleigh went missing.

I guess what I am wondering is if the girlfriend was dressed for bed (pajamas) or was she dressed in her day clothes when police arrived. Any insight on this?

Welcome, cartfly!!!

Very good questions!!

I would like to know that too, Cartfly - now that you bring it up.

Good catch! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:03 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

Maybe it's one of those 'convenient all in one' kind of cakes?   

Am wondering why the box was set on the ground like that.  Just waitin on a pup to stroll by and take a big bite.   

Maybe it's a built in ashtray

Now that's just down right handy! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:18 PM »

(am still catching up reading, so apologize if this has already been discussed)

LE has not ruled out Ron/Misty as suspects, correct? 

It just occured to me that in other cases, those who were still suspects were not allowed to leave the state, without written consent of a judge.  Isn't that true?   Or is that a rule that is different state to state? 

If it's true for the state of FL... Why are Ron/Misty being allowed to go to NYC?   

IMO <---- This has "flight risk" written all over it!! 

I'm still catching up too, but I wondered the same thing, Wyks. I also wondered if LE is tailing him 24/7. (How did the media find him so fast in Tampa at the tat parlor? IDK; Maybe media has that kind of time to tail someone 24/7.)

How close is NY to Canada? Nevermind;  Smile   That was sort of a rhetorical question per the flight risk notion - which is a valid concern IMO.

Didn't LE say everyone is a suspect? If so none of us can vacation! Sorry had to through it out there.

Darn, guess travel agents everywhere are cursing their luck!

Just thinking outloud.. Was LE sending a message today??
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:18 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

Am wondering why the box was set on the ground like that.  Just waitin on a pup to stroll by and take a big bite.   

I vote shot glass.   

OMG all those possibilities are hilarious!   .   

It's the thingy that holds up the obligatory bride/groom cake topper figure right?

a spitton???

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: March 12, 2009, 11:44:43 PM »

Per NG: Ron at work that evening, confirmed by employer and LE.

Okay, I was going to write something else here, but I better stick to this story.  Did anyone actually see Ron at work during the entire shift?  You can check the time cards and it would show that he put in his time, but did anyone actually SEE him there?  I know of a situation where the work place is covered by Homeland Security, yet several workers there "disappear" for one-half a work week, yet their time cards show a full week and they get paid for a full week of work!  No very secure at all.  It happens, and I wonder if anyone actually saw Ron for the full shift.

I want to know if he gets a lunch hour...

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: March 12, 2009, 11:45:08 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

That's what this thread is. No info here. Juss snarky crappy comments.

I'm glad so many have found that vehicle they so need to take out their aggression on a family missing a child.

So they don't met your standards. Well, HELLO!!! I got news for you. There will be many who don't met your standards throughout your life. I don't see what anything here has done. Is this a "discussion"? Looks to me like childish antics.

Just absolutely pathetic what's taking place with some here.

Comments about dirty nails, portapottys, astrays, atsma (whatever the heck that is) wifebeaters, and the rest of the nasty comments.

If this is *helping* it must be the new fangled kind I have not seen before.

I think what's been posted here blows.

If I want info on this case - I'll find it myself and won't have to listen or read page after page of utter crap.

I feel bad for anyone that feels this family has to be the whippin' child for their own low self esteem.

They brought this on themselves partially by their actions being truly incongruent with those of a grieving family, seriously is it time to have a celebration or diss their true mom constantly............Neves is just another CA, an enabler from the word go. I think it is disgusting that they are all celebrating while over 100 searchers are beating thru brush looking for a body, also Justice Dept stat's show that 85% of murdered children are killed by their parent of an acquaintence of the parent.............
I'm with ya, IM.  The paternal family of a missing little girl is having a grand ole time, celebrating to day when they should be concentrating on ways to find their daughter/granddaughter.

Yes Rob, he is wearing a wife beater for wedding photos.  I didn't make that term up.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: March 12, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »

MUST SEE:

GacK:  Mother Croslin at wedding, smoking by the outhouse. Nieves says they are married. Wait till you hear her.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133570&catid=3

Bull S---!!!  "There are things they couldn't do when Haleigh was here"  What????

"Cause daddy had to go to work, there just wasn't time for all that".  What ???

What about WEEK-ENDS!   

Bull S---!!!!

Groom is sporting a black wifebeater and sunglasses.....first wedding I have seen with sunglasses to the atire.
Not me, unfortunately. My ex-abusive hub wore sunglasses when we got married on the beach.

Mark Twain:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: March 12, 2009, 11:45:53 PM »

It just occured to me that in other cases, those who were still suspects were not allowed to leave the state, without written consent of a judge.  Isn't that true?   Or is that a rule that is different state to state? 

If it's true for the state of FL... Why are Ron/Misty being allowed to go to NYC?   

I'm still catching up too, but I wondered the same thing, Wyks. I also wondered if LE is tailing him 24/7. (How did the media find him so fast in Tampa at the tat parlor? IDK; Maybe media has that kind of time to tail someone 24/7.)

How close is NY to Canada? Nevermind;  Smile   That was sort of a rhetorical question per the flight risk notion - which is a valid concern IMO.

Didn't LE say everyone is a suspect? If so none of us can vacation! Sorry had to through it out there.

tee hee! Lola...! that was a good one...

Can't speak for Wyks; but I did read Wyks posts regarding the notion of flight risk etc and what I took from them is that Ron and Misty have not been officially cleared, so the concern is not implausible.

Also, when a child goes missing, the immediate family is always under scrutiny until cleared. In some recent and not-so-recent cases, certain ones - though not arrested - were "asked" (told) by LE not to leave the state or told not leave the state without first formally telling LE when and where they're going and for how long.

I thought Wyks made an excellent point.

MOO

Thanks Rana!  This is my understanding too. 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #749 on: March 12, 2009, 11:46:39 PM »

Thank you all for the Welcome!

I pray every night that Haleigh is safe. I still feel like the girlfriend knows more than she is saying. I once lived in a mobile home and you can hear very well when someone walks across the floor unless she was completely wasted I dont see how she didn't hear anything.

Also, you think they could have sprung for a bedframe for their beds?
(video from inside their home)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: March 12, 2009, 11:47:12 PM »

I have a question, instead of propping the screen door with a cinder block, why not use that thing on the screen door on top that adjusts the door? When we are carrying something into the house we adjust it so the screen stays open. I'm sorry I don't know the name of it.
Because Mistie didnt know thats what it was there for maybe???????????

HH I agree with you on that.

Something happened to Haleigh in that house.

And I do not believe that GGM Sikes even went there at 7.....

So the only one I might  believe seeing Haleigh is the  a/c man....
and hell he is probably one of the family too. I wouldn't trust Misty's brother to tell the truth about seeing her either.

I totally agree, Darla;

And did we ever have a link in which AC man even said that he SAW Haleigh at all?

AC man was interviewed by LE.  And that's the last we've heard of that.   

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: March 12, 2009, 11:47:18 PM »

Darn, guess travel agents everywhere are cursing their luck!

Just thinking outloud.. Was LE sending a message today??
I wondered the same thing.

Also, I thought this would be a good day for them to marry as most of the media was focused on Casey/Bozo in court.

Mark Twain:
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: March 12, 2009, 11:48:17 PM »

It's the thingy that holds up the obligatory bride/groom cake topper figure right?

I guess they drank the cake topper before this photo was taken.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: March 12, 2009, 11:48:45 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

I'm glad so many have found that vehicle they so need to take out their aggression on a family missing a child.

So they don't met your standards. Well, HELLO!!! I got news for you. There will be many who don't met your standards throughout your life. I don't see what anything here has done. Is this a "discussion"? Looks to me like childish antics.

Comments about dirty nails, portapottys, astrays, atsma (whatever the heck that is) wifebeaters, and the rest of the nasty comments.

If I want info on this case - I'll find it myself and won't have to listen or read page after page of utter crap.

I feel bad for anyone that feels this family has to be the whippin' child for their own low self esteem.

I Dont think this is a useless thread at all, IMO....There is only so much info out there and we are trying our best to find whatever can be found on this case and post it, sometimes things seem strange or uncalled for which of course is gonna attract attention and a few jokes, but all in all, we are doing our best and I dont think our self esteem has anything to do with it,
I have very high self esteem myself and just because I choose to lighten the mood every now and then doesnt mean Im not serious when it comes to doing whatever I can to help find this darling liitle girl!!!!!!      this was uncalled for IMO...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #754 on: March 12, 2009, 11:48:45 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

Hi Rob.... I did say it looked like a shot glass in the center of the cake and yes, that was wrong of me and I am ashamed. I had just popped back in and seen the conversation and figured I would say what I thought it looked like sense everyone else was. I have not been here much the past couple days, even though my name was probably up there,but I just feel like the one sided bashing has went beyond acceptable. Neither side is perfect and I have said that many times and that both sides should be looked at,but others seem to just have it in for RC for what ever reason. Some have gotten very defensive when it comes to Crystals side and out of the 2 I feel she had more motive then RC but it has become a bash RC and Misty thread and I just can not see that as fair,productive or helpful in finding Haleigh. I do feel bad for my comment and it will not happen again. I am hoping that at some point,this will become a balanced discussion on both sides of the family instead of bashing one side. I have sat on my hands and stayed mostly out of the thread because I do not want the big red button and if I speak my mind, I fear I would get the button so it has been best for me to step away... Have a good night.. again,apologies for that comment.....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: March 12, 2009, 11:48:52 PM »

I have a question, instead of propping the screen door with a cinder block, why not use that thing on the screen door on top that adjusts the door? When we are carrying something into the house we adjust it so the screen stays open. I'm sorry I don't know the name of it.

Great point NoRose!  Wonder if their screen door had that?  Most I've seen do. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: March 12, 2009, 11:49:58 PM »

Great point NoRose!  Wonder if their screen door had that?  Most I've seen do. 

Am batting 1000 on screwing up the quote boxes tonight.  Sorry!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: March 12, 2009, 11:51:35 PM »

Now, Now WHAT????? Hand me the damned handbasket, I'm goin' down!!

And we right along with ya!! 

ALL ABOARD WHO'RE GOING ABOARD!!

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: March 12, 2009, 11:51:43 PM »

I vote shot glass.   

a spitton???
Eww!!!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: March 12, 2009, 11:52:22 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

Rob:  Please don't try and be the boss of this thread.  Everyone does't agree with you.  I've known you for a long time and know you have strong opinions and that is a good thing but it would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything.

I don't think this is a useless thread.

I understand your feelings, Rob; But not everyone shares them. For me, the timing of the nuptials was dismissive of Haleigh at best and horribly disrespectful and insensitive at worst.... in my opinion. So given that, I didn't feel like throwing them a parade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.