April 28, 2024, 08:17:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588914 times)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: March 12, 2009, 11:52:28 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

That's what this thread is. No info here. Juss snarky crappy comments.

I'm glad so many have found that vehicle they so need to take out their aggression on a family missing a child.

So they don't met your standards. Well, HELLO!!! I got news for you. There will be many who don't met your standards throughout your life. I don't see what anything here has done. Is this a "discussion"? Looks to me like childish antics.

Just absolutely pathetic what's taking place with some here.

Comments about dirty nails, portapottys, astrays, atsma (whatever the heck that is) wifebeaters, and the rest of the nasty comments.

If this is *helping* it must be the new fangled kind I have not seen before.

I think what's been posted here blows.

If I want info on this case - I'll find it myself and won't have to listen or read page after page of utter crap.

I feel bad for anyone that feels this family has to be the whippin' child for their own low self esteem.

Rob:  Please don't try and be the boss of this thread.  Everyone does't agree with you.  I've known you for a long time and know you have strong opinions and that is a good thing but it would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything.

I don't think this is a useless thread.

Amen. Amen. Amen. IMO this is nothing more than mean jr. high school girls piling on the poor chick. What is the point of this forum? Is it to find Haleigh or is it here to provide a place for everyone to judge those whose lifestyle and means are not up to standards and therefore feel better about oneselves? Is there an end to this somewhere close? Because it would be great to have a place dedicated to FINDING Haleigh.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: March 12, 2009, 11:53:45 PM »

Thank you all for the Welcome!

I pray every night that Haleigh is safe. I still feel like the girlfriend knows more than she is saying. I once lived in a mobile home and you can hear very well when someone walks across the floor unless she was completely wasted I dont see how she didn't hear anything.

Also, you think they could have sprung for a bedframe for their beds?
(video from inside their home)

...actually, they do have a bed frame. It's in Haleigh's room:

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: March 12, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »

O/T but the trial was in Florida.  NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/12/anna-nicole-smith-case-new-charges-to-doctors-and-partner-howard-k-stern/

Anna Nicole Smith Case: New Charges to Doctors and Partner Howard K. Stern

Thank the Lord!! 

(and thanks Klaas for posting this!) 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: March 12, 2009, 11:56:45 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

I'm glad so many have found that vehicle they so need to take out their aggression on a family missing a child.

So they don't met your standards. Well, HELLO!!! I got news for you. There will be many who don't met your standards throughout your life. I don't see what anything here has done. Is this a "discussion"? Looks to me like childish antics.

Comments about dirty nails, portapottys, astrays, atsma (whatever the heck that is) wifebeaters, and the rest of the nasty comments.

If I want info on this case - I'll find it myself and won't have to listen or read page after page of utter crap.

I feel bad for anyone that feels this family has to be the whippin' child for their own low self esteem.

Hi Rob.... I did say it looked like a shot glass in the center of the cake and yes, that was wrong of me and I am ashamed. I had just popped back in and seen the conversation and figured I would say what I thought it looked like sense everyone else was. I have not been here much the past couple days, even though my name was probably up there,but I just feel like the one sided bashing has went beyond acceptable. Neither side is perfect and I have said that many times and that both sides should be looked at,but others seem to just have it in for RC for what ever reason. Some have gotten very defensive when it comes to Crystals side and out of the 2 I feel she had more motive then RC but it has become a bash RC and Misty thread and I just can not see that as fair,productive or helpful in finding Haleigh. I do feel bad for my comment and it will not happen again. I am hoping that at some point,this will become a balanced discussion on both sides of the family instead of bashing one side. I have sat on my hands and stayed mostly out of the thread because I do not want the big red button and if I speak my mind, I fear I would get the button so it has been best for me to step away... Have a good night.. again,apologies for that comment.....

I have been sitting on my hands too for fear of that button. And I will continue to sit on my hands until this case is solved. And I am sure that everyone that has posted all of the negative things about this family are honorable people and will come right back in here and apologize to this family if my theory is right. I have never seen a family with a missing child torn apart like this family has been. It speaks volumes to my me.....
jmo

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: March 12, 2009, 11:57:31 PM »

Thank you all for the Welcome!

I pray every night that Haleigh is safe. I still feel like the girlfriend knows more than she is saying. I once lived in a mobile home and you can hear very well when someone walks across the floor unless she was completely wasted I dont see how she didn't hear anything.

Also, you think they could have sprung for a bedframe for their beds?
(video from inside their home)

...actually, they do have a bed frame. It's in Haleigh's room:

In fact, they went the extra mile by actually moving her mattress in their room because she was afraid of the dark.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: March 12, 2009, 11:58:41 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

Rob:  Please don't try and be the boss of this thread.  Everyone does't agree with you.  I've known you for a long time and know you have strong opinions and that is a good thing but it would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything.

I don't think this is a useless thread.

Amen. Amen. Amen. IMO this is nothing more than mean jr. high school girls piling on the poor chick. What is the point of this forum? Is it to find Haleigh or is it here to provide a place for everyone to judge those whose lifestyle and means are not up to standards and therefore feel better about oneselves? Is there an end to this somewhere close? Because it would be great to have a place dedicated to FINDING Haleigh.
Once again, there is just so much info out there and we are doing our best to help, but there are always gonna be times when something shows up that either looks suspitous or just not right and of course it is gonna attract attention and a few jokes alone the way but we are very dedicated in findeing whatever info we can in this case and I doubt we are gonna exactly find Haleigh sitting in our comp chair at our homes, but we are trying to look for clues and whatever else we can think of  and if we lighten the mood evbery now and then with a joke or something,   so what.......Make no mistake about my seriousness to help find this darling girl, I am here looking and searching,   where is her Dad at right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: March 12, 2009, 11:58:50 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

Hi Rob.... I did say it looked like a shot glass in the center of the cake and yes, that was wrong of me and I am ashamed. I had just popped back in and seen the conversation and figured I would say what I thought it looked like sense everyone else was. I have not been here much the past couple days, even though my name was probably up there,but I just feel like the one sided bashing has went beyond acceptable. Neither side is perfect and I have said that many times and that both sides should be looked at,but others seem to just have it in for RC for what ever reason. Some have gotten very defensive when it comes to Crystals side and out of the 2 I feel she had more motive then RC but it has become a bash RC and Misty thread and I just can not see that as fair,productive or helpful in finding Haleigh. I do feel bad for my comment and it will not happen again. I am hoping that at some point,this will become a balanced discussion on both sides of the family instead of bashing one side. I have sat on my hands and stayed mostly out of the thread because I do not want the big red button and if I speak my mind, I fear I would get the button so it has been best for me to step away... Have a good night.. again,apologies for that comment.....
Sorry that I have been somewhat snarkish, but I personally am finding it extremely difficult to have a balanced discussion since IMO, the guilt points to Ron and Misty. I will not list all of my reasons why because I have done so throughout the board. What I will TRY NOT to do is make jokes about his tattoos, his wife beater shirt or what's in the middle of that cake.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: March 12, 2009, 11:58:52 PM »

Useless - juss useless.

I have been sitting on my hands too for fear of that button. And I will continue to sit on my hands until this case is solved. And I am sure that everyone that has posted all of the negative things about this family are honorable people and will come right back in here and apologize to this family if my theory is right. I have never seen a family with a missing child torn apart like this family has been. It speaks volumes to my me.....
jmo

It should also be pointed out that not EVERYONE on this thread has taken part in bashing or making fun of the people involved.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: March 12, 2009, 11:59:42 PM »

A little help here, please.  I can't decide if this is a shot glass or a bong on the cake.

Maybe it's one of those 'convenient all in one' kind of cakes?   
Am wondering why the box was set on the ground like that.  Just waitin on a pup to stroll by and take a big bite.   
Maybe it's a built in ashtray
I vote shot glass.   
OMG all those possibilities are hilarious!   .   
It's the thingy that holds up the obligatory bride/groom cake topper figure right?

a spitton???
Eww!!!

I thought it was a tooth brush cup..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: March 13, 2009, 12:01:42 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

Was there a Shot Gun Wedding.....

Great pic, Jerseygirl!!   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: March 13, 2009, 12:02:46 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

Was there a Shot Gun Wedding.....

Great pic, Jerseygirl!!   

Thanks Wyks....
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: March 13, 2009, 12:03:26 AM »

jmo
I have no idea if Ron and Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but if they are found to be innocent I will not apologize for anything I have posted here.  Them partying it up today while Ron's child has been missing for a month is nothing but disgusting to me.  If it is found out that Crystal had something to do with this, it won't change the fact that Ron had more important things to tend to than looking for his daughter.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: March 13, 2009, 12:05:52 AM »

Useless - juss useless.

jmo
IMO - it would not be good advice to say to hold your breath waiting for everyone to come back here and reconsider the tone of their posts. I feel as tho there are lots of people that sit back and don't post because of the tone of this forum. Its so one-sided and that is only because of the passive-aggressive feedback. i.e., not responding to legitimate questions, waiting for posters to log off and using innuendo to snark back, etc. I belong to a lot of forums where people actively have opposing opinions, but never have I seen anything so personally offensive as the past few days here.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: March 13, 2009, 12:06:07 AM »

I thought it was a tooth brush cup..
...or a toilet brush holder.  There was an outhouse close by.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: March 13, 2009, 12:06:35 AM »

Sorry  I messed up the quote.

The scared monkeys site disappeared mid-post and the "error page - this page cannot be displayed" popped up.

WHA?

Again. Sorry.

Yeah, it happens from time to time, Rana.  When it does, and you've just tried to post something, just hit your back button, copy what you posted, then hit the back button again and wait.  The site will go back up, you'll have what you tried to post, and can just paste it in a reply on a second try.   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: March 13, 2009, 12:06:53 AM »

If everyone said and had the same ideas, I would never learn anything new.

02 cents.

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: March 13, 2009, 12:07:53 AM »

jmo
I have no idea if Ron and Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but if they are found to be innocent I will not apologize for anything I have posted here.  Them partying it up today while Ron's child has been missing for a month is nothing but disgusting to me.  If it is found out that Crystal had something to do with this, it won't change the fact that Ron had more important things to tend to than looking for his daughter.

It just seems like why not make this a circus by having a wedding, it take some focus off of searching for little Haleigh

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: March 13, 2009, 12:08:07 AM »

Sorry  I messed up the quote.

The scared monkeys site disappeared mid-post and the "error page - this page cannot be displayed" popped up.

WHA?

Again. Sorry.

Yeah, it happens from time to time, Rana.  When it does, and you've just tried to post something, just hit your back button, copy what you posted, then hit the back button again and wait.  The site will go back up, you'll have what you tried to post, and can just paste it in a reply on a second try.   

I got knock out all night tonight.. I thought I was a bad monkey or something...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: March 13, 2009, 12:08:26 AM »

This is such a sweet picture.  Misty in her beautiful gown and Ronald looking all handsome in his wife beater.

A moment to remember....

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #779 on: March 13, 2009, 12:09:07 AM »

Thanks for the pic of Haleigh's bedroom with her bed frame. I hadn't seen that one, just the one when Nancy Grace showed footage of the master bedroom with a toddler mattress and adult mattress on the floor without a bed frame. To me with the mattress on the floor most people would hear someone walking across the floor/or feel the vibration.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.