April 27, 2024, 02:25:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588799 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: March 13, 2009, 12:09:43 AM »

When you get a large group of people posting in a case like this you get all different views. 

As of right now LE hasn't ruled anyone out as a suspect nor have they ruled anyone IN.  Haleigh went missing on Misty's watch while living in Ron's home therefore Misty and Ron will naturally be looked at in a different light than say Crystal who wasn't even in the same town.

Ron and Misty have done some things that haven't helped their images in the public. 

UNTIL WE GET MORE INFORMATION FROM LE, people will always look at Misty especially with some suspicion.

There are many possibilities including.

1.  The door wasn't locked and Haleigh simply walked out
2.  Someone who knew Ron's schedule and the layout of the home snuck in and grabbed Haleigh
3.  Something happened to Haleigh and Misty and/or Ron and/or Crystal knows but aren't saying
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: March 13, 2009, 12:10:12 AM »

My very first thought was if Crystal was sooo worried for her son, why did she put him on national TV to say he seen the person who took his sissy?

Not taking sides here, but how many of us have been in either Ron or Crystals situations?  She is new to this, there is media swarming, media that covers these sorts of things daily, who has studied how to coax a person into giving up the 'good stuff'.....you have to consider she was probably aproached by a media source asking "What does JR have to say...you know the world will just mush over those cheeks, he could really help...and rolling camera"
Not saying it was the best idea, but glad to see that she has hired a publicist to handle this, clearly a line needs to be drawn in reference to what is kosher and what is ill with these people...all of them.

I don't recall who initially "broke" the story of Jr "seeing a man," etc and I dont recall who all repeated the story or discussed it with the media. IIRC, I rememberl Mrs Neves discussing it with NG; but I don't have a link. Maybe someone does.

Anyway, Lolabelle, Ron had had plenty of full face photos and videos of Jr. out in circulation long before Geraldo's show with Crystal and Jr; So anyone having a need to see Jr's face could have done so per Ron's photo/video releases that were already made public - all over the "internetsSmile

Jus' sayin'

MOO

I have to say I have been following this case since day 1. The first time I saw Jrs face was with his mother. The paternal side did not release any pictures or videos where his face could be seen . IMO Crystal had 2-3 years to get a job and regain custody and she did not. JMHO. This situation has provided Crystal with quit the opportunities, halt child support, current and the previous whole she she owed, trash Ron in the media, get some $$, free lawyer too. Sorry These are my opinions.

No need to be sorry for your opinions, Lola!  All true, IMO, as well....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #782 on: March 13, 2009, 12:11:09 AM »

IMO - it would not be good advice to say to hold your breath waiting for everyone to come back here and reconsider the tone of their posts. I feel as tho there are lots of people that sit back and don't post because of the tone of this forum. Its so one-sided and that is only because of the passive-aggressive feedback. i.e., not responding to legitimate questions, waiting for posters to log off and using innuendo to snark back, etc. I belong to a lot of forums where people actively have opposing opinions, but never have I seen anything so personally offensive as the past few days here.
Why not post your input about the case, rather than complain about so many other posters?
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: March 13, 2009, 12:11:10 AM »

Thanks for the pic of Haleigh's bedroom with her bed frame. I hadn't seen that one, just the one when Nancy Grace showed footage of the master bedroom with a toddler mattress and adult mattress on the floor without a bed frame. To me with the mattress on the floor most people would hear someone walking across the floor/or feel the vibration.

Haleigh must really miss having her new bedroom....so sad.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: March 13, 2009, 12:11:22 AM »

Useless - juss useless.

That's what this thread is. No info here. Juss snarky crappy comments.

I'm glad so many have found that vehicle they so need to take out their aggression on a family missing a child.

So they don't met your standards. Well, HELLO!!! I got news for you. There will be many who don't met your standards throughout your life. I don't see what anything here has done. Is this a "discussion"? Looks to me like childish antics.

Just absolutely pathetic what's taking place with some here.

Comments about dirty nails, portapottys, astrays, atsma (whatever the heck that is) wifebeaters, and the rest of the nasty comments.

If this is *helping* it must be the new fangled kind I have not seen before.

I think what's been posted here blows.

If I want info on this case - I'll find it myself and won't have to listen or read page after page of utter crap.

I feel bad for anyone that feels this family has to be the whippin' child for their own low self esteem.

Hi Rob.... I did say it looked like a shot glass in the center of the cake and yes, that was wrong of me and I am ashamed. I had just popped back in and seen the conversation and figured I would say what I thought it looked like sense everyone else was. I have not been here much the past couple days, even though my name was probably up there,but I just feel like the one sided bashing has went beyond acceptable. Neither side is perfect and I have said that many times and that both sides should be looked at,but others seem to just have it in for RC for what ever reason. Some have gotten very defensive when it comes to Crystals side and out of the 2 I feel she had more motive then RC but it has become a bash RC and Misty thread and I just can not see that as fair,productive or helpful in finding Haleigh. I do feel bad for my comment and it will not happen again. I am hoping that at some point,this will become a balanced discussion on both sides of the family instead of bashing one side. I have sat on my hands and stayed mostly out of the thread because I do not want the big red button and if I speak my mind, I fear I would get the button so it has been best for me to step away... Have a good night.. again,apologies for that comment.....

I have been sitting on my hands too for fear of that button. And I will continue to sit on my hands until this case is solved. And I am sure that everyone that has posted all of the negative things about this family are honorable people and will come right back in here and apologize to this family if my theory is right. I have never seen a family with a missing child torn apart like this family has been. It speaks volumes to my me.....
jmo
IMO - it would not be good advice to say to hold your breath waiting for everyone to come back here and reconsider the tone of their posts. I feel as tho there are lots of people that sit back and don't post because of the tone of this forum. Its so one-sided and that is only because of the passive-aggressive feedback. i.e., not responding to legitimate questions, waiting for posters to log off and using innuendo to snark back, etc. I belong to a lot of forums where people actively have opposing opinions, but never have I seen anything so personally offensive as the past few days here.
Ive never left, and in my opinion it is not one sided, what little tidbit of news we can get is the only thing we can comment on, and if the case of why other arent posting is because they feel its one sided then they should really jump in and  give there two cents worth, I am not on either side, I call it like I see it or like they allow the news people with camera's to picture it and the only side I am on is Haleighs and therefore I will continue to post and look for clues and whatever I have to do, and I doubt I will ever let a few posts cause me not to voice what I feel needs to be said!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: March 13, 2009, 12:13:05 AM »

If everyone said and had the same ideas, I would never learn anything new.

02 cents.

True, true.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: March 13, 2009, 12:13:08 AM »

I am trying to save space per muffy bee.
Lilimarie, I can only speak for myself here, but I would think if you ask a legitimate questions that we/I know they answer to, we/I will be more than happy to answer it. I personally never log off and am too damned old to play games, so please feel free to ask away. Cannot guarantee you that I or we will have a definitive answer - as if we or I did - WE would all be able to wrap this case up.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: March 13, 2009, 12:13:43 AM »

Useless - juss useless.

I'm glad so many have found that vehicle they so need to take out their aggression on a family missing a child.

So they don't met your standards. Well, HELLO!!! I got news for you. There will be many who don't met your standards throughout your life. I don't see what anything here has done. Is this a "discussion"? Looks to me like childish antics.

Comments about dirty nails, portapottys, astrays, atsma (whatever the heck that is) wifebeaters, and the rest of the nasty comments.

If I want info on this case - I'll find it myself and won't have to listen or read page after page of utter crap.

I feel bad for anyone that feels this family has to be the whippin' child for their own low self esteem.

Rob:  Please don't try and be the boss of this thread.  Everyone does't agree with you.  I've known you for a long time and know you have strong opinions and that is a good thing but it would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything.

I don't think this is a useless thread.

I agree with you Rob. A lot of the stuff in this thread and the previous is making fun of the family, and not directed towards finding Haleigh or any leads. But we are all not the same nor think the same. I feel the only one's to judge all of their actions would be someone who has had a child go missing. The one good thing here is Haleigh's name and face are still thought of and people are trying to find that one lead, at least I think so.
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: March 13, 2009, 12:14:07 AM »

When you get a large group of people posting in a case like this you get all different views. 

As of right now LE hasn't ruled anyone out as a suspect nor have they ruled anyone IN.  Haleigh went missing on Misty's watch while living in Ron's home therefore Misty and Ron will naturally be looked at in a different light than say Crystal who wasn't even in the same town.

Ron and Misty have done some things that haven't helped their images in the public. 

UNTIL WE GET MORE INFORMATION FROM LE, people will always look at Misty especially with some suspicion.

There are many possibilities including.

1.  The door wasn't locked and Haleigh simply walked out
2.  Someone who knew Ron's schedule and the layout of the home snuck in and grabbed Haleigh
3.  Something happened to Haleigh and Misty and/or Ron and/or Crystal knows but aren't saying

Klaas - I appreciate how much time it takes to mod these forums and its not something that I would want to do. And I agree that Misty & Ron are suspects and have done some things that warrant questions. I don't agree that we are going to get anywhere talking about their fingernails, trashing their wedding cake or clothes, their home, etc. Especially when that is 75% of the forum. There is very little left of the forum other than the bashing & trashing of Misty & Ron. If that what this board is then great. I suspect a lot of people have been "sitting on their hands" as you've read hoping it would return to its original mission. So if that is not going to happen then we can move on. Thanks

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #789 on: March 13, 2009, 12:15:44 AM »

Useless - juss useless.

Rob:  Please don't try and be the boss of this thread.  Everyone does't agree with you.  I've known you for a long time and know you have strong opinions and that is a good thing but it would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything.

Amen. Amen. Amen. IMO this is nothing more than mean jr. high school girls piling on the poor chick. What is the point of this forum? Is it to find Haleigh or is it here to provide a place for everyone to judge those whose lifestyle and means are not up to standards and therefore feel better about oneselves? Is there an end to this somewhere close? Because it would be great to have a place dedicated to FINDING Haleigh.
Once again, there is just so much info out there and we are doing our best to help, but there are always gonna be times when something shows up that either looks suspitous or just not right and of course it is gonna attract attention and a few jokes alone the way but we are very dedicated in findeing whatever info we can in this case and I doubt we are gonna exactly find Haleigh sitting in our comp chair at our homes, but we are trying to look for clues and whatever else we can think of  and if we lighten the mood evbery now and then with a joke or something,   so what.......Make no mistake about my seriousness to help find this darling girl, I am here looking and searching,   where is her Dad at right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a plane to NYC for a little air time and his honeymoon

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: March 13, 2009, 12:15:55 AM »

Hi all!! I am a new monkey. (Thanks Klass for your help:)

I have been lurking for awhile and I have read till I am crosseyed about little Haleigh. But I don't recall seeing any thing about what the girlfriend was wearing when the police showed up the night Haleigh went missing. I guess what I am wondering is if the girlfriend was dressed for bed (pajamas) or was she dressed in her day clothes when police arrived. Any insight on this?

Hi cartfly, and welcome to the cage! 

Haven't heard/read it reported anywhere what Misty was wearing that night.  Good question! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: March 13, 2009, 12:16:00 AM »

I have been sitting on my hands too for fear of that button. And I will continue to sit on my hands until this case is solved. And I am sure that everyone that has posted all of the negative things about this family are honorable people and will come right back in here and apologize to this family if my theory is right. I have never seen a family with a missing child torn apart like this family has been. It speaks volumes to my me.....
jmo
I have no idea if Ron and Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but if they are found to be innocent I will not apologize for anything I have posted here.  Them partying it up today while Ron's child has been missing for a month is nothing but disgusting to me.  If it is found out that Crystal had something to do with this, it won't change the fact that Ron had more important things to tend to than looking for his daughter.

I think the point being made here is that the tone of this thread has been one of bashing, making fun of people's looks, backgrounds, economic status, etc. Rather than their choices and behaviors.

I believe it is perfectly acceptable to have strong opinions on choices people make, their behaviors they exhibit, etc.  But personal attacks have been many here, both among the monkeys and the people involved in the case. I don't think they belong here, myself.

I only mention this because it has been brought up so many times now. Up until now, I just sat back and watched when these issues were brought to the forefront.

I also have seen many great informational posts and many great opinions here. That is what I try to concentrate on.

JMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: March 13, 2009, 12:17:56 AM »

This is such a sweet picture.  Misty in her beautiful gown and Ronald looking all handsome in his wife beater.

OMG~that is hysterical, no pun intended on the wife beater

Are you kidding me???????????  Is this the real picture???????????
This is what he wore for the wedding, but I guess he changed into his fancy clothes for the photos.

Ron's wearing sunglasses during the ceremony is a nice touch.... 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #793 on: March 13, 2009, 12:18:30 AM »

jmo
I have no idea if Ron and Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, but if they are found to be innocent I will not apologize for anything I have posted here.  Them partying it up today while Ron's child has been missing for a month is nothing but disgusting to me.  If it is found out that Crystal had something to do with this, it won't change the fact that Ron had more important things to tend to than looking for his daughter.

ITA~very well put!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #794 on: March 13, 2009, 12:19:11 AM »

jmo

It just seems like why not make this a circus by having a wedding, it take some focus off of searching for little Haleigh

Jules I agree totally with you about the wedding.  I have to question the timing of the whole thing.  But, I am not sure how any of them can be out searching.  It has been over a month and even the LE and other people have stopped searching.  If I were in that position I just don't know what I would do.  Where would I search.  They certainly could have been with the authorities today I guess, but it was also reported that the LE met with them yesterday.  Seems if they had wanted them to be part of the search they would have told them then. 

Everyone keeps talking about Ron searching for his daughter, but realistically where would he search?  I understand he did in the beginning, but now no one is searching.  As sad as it is it is almost at a dead end.  I am just throwing this out for thought.

I don't have any idea who did this horrible thing, but again if I was in the same position I don't know what I would do.

MM
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: March 13, 2009, 12:19:15 AM »

Thanks for the pic of Haleigh's bedroom with her bed frame. I hadn't seen that one, just the one when Nancy Grace showed footage of the master bedroom with a toddler mattress and adult mattress on the floor without a bed frame. To me with the mattress on the floor most people would hear someone walking across the floor/or feel the vibration.

You're welcome!

It should also be noted that not ALL mobile homes have a vibration problem or squeaky floors. My friend lives in one and his floors do not squeak, and it is very easy to walk from room to room without him hearing or "feeling" me move about there.

Just sayin.

Wink

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #796 on: March 13, 2009, 12:19:24 AM »

I do not feel I owe anyone an apology for having my own opinion. I call it as I see it. I have not put anyone down because they live in a mobile home. But when you are 25 yrs old and shacked up with an immature just turned 17 yr old with kids in the house and another child somewhere else and act like a stupid ass moron....you are opening yourself up for whatever you get. I have not seen either family out beating the bush looking for this small child. They have been sitting on their asses for the last 4 weeks and taking in all the donations they can get. Ron and Misty have gone to Tampa to get a tattoo when they should have been looking for Haleigh. Just because LE does not invite you to go on a search with them....does not mean you can't go out and look on your own. I am tired of everyone being bashed by a couple of people who think they are the only ones with opinions and theirs is always right.

I guess Haleigh just got beamed up on the StartShip Enterprise.And they will beam her back when they get ready.
Ron has stated that he doesn't think he will ever see her again!!!! LE has not said anything. So I guess I will sit here and twittle my thumbs or sit on my hands til LE comes on here and fills us in all all the evidence.
Good Night!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: March 13, 2009, 12:21:01 AM »

jmo

I think the point being made here is that the tone of this thread has been one of bashing, making fun of people's looks, backgrounds, economic status, etc. Rather than their choices and behaviors.

I believe it is perfectly acceptable to have strong opinions on choices people make, their behaviors they exhibit, etc.  But personal attacks have been many here, both among the monkeys and the people involved in the case. I don't think they belong here, myself.

I only mention this because it has been brought up so many times now. Up until now, I just sat back and watched when these issues were brought to the forefront.

I also have seen many great informational posts and many great opinions here. That is what I try to concentrate on.

JMO.

Hey monkeys! I have not had alot of time to post lately, but have been dropping by for a quick tid bit of info here and there when I get the chance, and have to say that I think Brandi hit the proverbial nail on the head. If the bashing gets too much one can always scroll on past it, although I will say that here lately it has been pages of having to scroll on past.Peace out!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: March 13, 2009, 12:23:36 AM »

Useless - juss useless.

Rob, just because some of us are letting off steam here and there, doesn't mean that the 'whole thread' is useless and contains no info.  Perhaps you feel that way, and you are certainly entitled to your own opinions.  Yet there IS info in this thread, research done, maps mapped out, opinions back and forth.  With little to no snarkiness between monkeys as in a few past threads, may I add.  So c'mon, cut us a little slack, okies?  Thanks! 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: March 13, 2009, 12:24:07 AM »

Ron's wearing sunglasses during the ceremony is a nice touch.... 
It sure is.  It looks to me like Ron didn't take his wedding seriously at all.  Who looks at their soon to be wife and says their vows wearing shades?

Never mind that.

Who the heck plans any kind of celebration when their child has been missing only a month?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.