April 28, 2024, 07:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588908 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2009, 11:33:47 PM »

I just do not see someone taking her to help with a custody issue. The first interview with Ron...Was like watching Susan Smith all over again. I knew she was lying from the first interview and I feel the same way about Ron. You do not go from the sniffling sobs of a child...to prostrate on the ground, to coming back in 30 seconds with anger. He was full of bravado at the tattoo shop and at the courthouse Monday, but yesterday had to be helped to stand...I call BS

ITA.. I think LE is watching them - Maybe lead them to Haleigh...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2009, 11:33:52 PM »

Goodnight to all of the Monkeys that are going to bed.. Sweet dreams.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2009, 11:34:09 PM »

higherhopes, I meant to add that I agree with you about Haleigh being able to identify who has her. Maybe someone arranged for someone she doesn't know to take care of her?

I guess I'm back to a SO but I'd rather it be someone who loves her and just didn't think.

You have the best user name ever. Smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2009, 11:35:07 PM »

Good night flamom

Pleasant dreams.  And it's good you DIY.  It could cost a fortune otherwise.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »

Just thinking out loud... I wonder if there is a way we can find out the route Ron takes to go to work or where is work site was located...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2009, 11:42:21 PM »

I just do not see someone taking her to help with a custody issue. The first interview with Ron...Was like watching Susan Smith all over again. I knew she was lying from the first interview and I feel the same way about Ron. You do not go from the sniffling sobs of a child...to prostrate on the ground, to coming back in 30 seconds with anger. He was full of bravado at the tattoo shop and at the courthouse Monday, but yesterday had to be helped to stand...I call BS

I agree (unless they parent fled with the child s we see all the time) and I agree he almost sprinted from the courthouse, but looked like he couldn't even stand up for the presser......I call BS, and will double down on it!

When I read the eyes for lies blogspot piece, she mentioned everything that set off my gut instincts to a T.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2009, 11:42:36 PM »

I hope LE is on to someone. That means they know more than they are letting on and that's good. I don't care who it is other than to see them punished.

About Susan Smith, she was smart, had a good job, etc. and LE broke her in little over a week. If they have a suspect on Haleigh, how is this person not breaking?

Good night to all you early birds. I'll be the resident night owl.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2009, 11:43:09 PM »

higherhopes, I meant to add that I agree with you about Haleigh being able to identify who has her. Maybe someone arranged for someone she doesn't know to take care of her?

I guess I'm back to a SO but I'd rather it be someone who loves her and just didn't think.

You have the best user name ever. Smile
Thank You, I love that name too............and I too wish that this would turn out to be so simple, but its just not, if Chrstal's family had planned this then they would have thought it out very carefully and they too would come to the same conclusion that I have, it would not work, they would be in so much trouble and then not only would she loose Haleigh and Jr.  but probably the other child also, so NO.....this is not what happened!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2009, 11:44:44 PM »

Just thinking out loud... I wonder if there is a way we can find out the route Ron takes to go to work or where is work site was located...

I have been harping on that for a week now Jersey....I have to think LE has something....or they would be searching farther out. After watching the video of the news conference posted in the last page or two....something is just niggling in the back of my mind. I just can't put my finger on it.

God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2009, 11:46:36 PM »

Good Night Monkeys..

God Bless Haleigh...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »

I hope LE is on to someone. That means they know more than they are letting on and that's good. I don't care who it is other than to see them punished.

About Susan Smith, she was smart, had a good job, etc. and LE broke her in little over a week. If they have a suspect on Haleigh, how is this person not breaking?

They also caught her in a lie, she said she was carjacked when the light was red, and the sherriff knew that after 11pm IIRC that light was never red, only a blinking light. Plus she had that whiney cry thing going on also, NEVER believed her, but felt horrific for her husband as he did

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2009, 11:48:26 PM »

Good Night Monkeys..

God Bless Haleigh...

Night JG~CYA tomorrow

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2009, 11:48:36 PM »

I have been harping on that for a week now Jersey....I have to think LE has something....or they would be searching farther out. After watching the video of the news conference posted in the last page or two....something is just niggling in the back of my mind. I just can't put my finger on it.

You know what I am thinking the same thing.. Maybe they need more evidence..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2009, 11:49:05 PM »

His home and his company location.

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2009, 11:49:20 PM »

I also hope there is some DNA(from the perp) that was found within the residence to back up LE's claims or possible future charges. I have seen in a few cases that the LE did not have evidence so they do what they can to bring a family member down for a crime they did not commit. I want Haleigh found safe, and I also want the actual person behind it all to be punished and not someone the LE jumps to conclusions on just to close up the case.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »

I sooo think this abduction was staged to set the ground work for Crystal to get custody.. I think Wyks is right...

Thanks Searching! 

Am bringing over my theory from the last thread, in case someone wants to see it again:

-----

I mentioned earlier in this case that one of my theories *could possibly be*:

Haleigh 'abducted', time goes by, everyone searching, tracking down leads.
Biomom Crystal files for custody of Jr, citing something like she didn't want the same to happen to Jr.
Court might just rule in her favor, placing Jr in her custody.
Time goes by, to everyone's amazement, Haleigh is dropped off, alive and well, at a safe haven in Somewhere, USA.
Crystal gets custody of Haleigh as well.

---

We've been hearing for a few days the rumors that Crystal is supposedly trying for custody.
Ron/Misty supposedly *suddenly* decide to marry, and quickly at that.  (I wondered the other day if it were possible that Ron is doing this so that he can say to the judge that HE is married, while in the meantime, Crystal supposedly cannot marry her fiance until his divorce is final.  Which would look better to the judge?  A married father or an unmarried mother?)
Crystal has hired an attorney, which by the way, handles custody cases.

Soooooo... let's just see if what happens after Ron's marriage is that Crystal files for custody of Jr and gets it.  Then Haleigh may just show up, alive and unharmed, Crystal gets custody of Haleigh, and they all live happily ever after.

Wykes, do you really believe the bio mom and family are behind this?? I have been out of the loop all day so please forgive me if this comes off as a "stupid question."

Also, I really think as soon as R/M "tie the knot" and I heard they would be married this week, they w/also "lawyer up" as a married couple.

I just find it difficult to fathom bio mom behind this.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2009, 11:51:10 PM »

Thanks.  Nice map Brandi

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2009, 11:53:18 PM »

I also hope there is some DNA(from the perp) that was found within the residence to back up LE's claims or possible future charges. I have seen in a few cases that the LE did not have evidence so they do what they can to bring a family member down for a crime they did not commit. I want Haleigh found safe, and I also want the actual person behind it all to be punished and not someone the LE jumps to conclusions on just to close up the case.

I hear what you're sayin' there.  But there are many in law enforcement that go the extra mile for those that harm children.  JMHO

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2009, 11:54:25 PM »

His home and his company location.

Brandi ..Thats great you posted the map-    Now do you know if that is where he was working that day or was that just the place of the company he worked for. I know the company does work on bridges..And if you know in the area where bridges are being worked on or new bridges going up in the area.....
on bridges
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2009, 11:55:59 PM »

If you think back on Susan Smith, Casey Anthony and now Ron and Misty....you will find they have said alot of things to tip their hand.Susan lied about the light first thing....then after the first search of the lake..She made the comment "I thought sure they would find my boys at the lake". She was the only one in the family that could go to bed and sleep all night.
Casey...... "I left her at the steps ".....They have not even found her clothes yet.
Ron ... "I was trying to make an honest living and some piece of trash stole my little girl." If I find the MF'er I will kill them." I was working and someone stole my daughter"
Misty....I got up to go to bathroom....Haleigh got up to go to the bathroom...I got up to get a drink of water. Saw the kitchen light on and back door was standing wide open.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.