April 27, 2024, 06:39:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588834 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: March 13, 2009, 12:56:33 AM »

IMO - it would not be good advice to say to hold your breath waiting for everyone to come back here and reconsider the tone of their posts. I feel as tho there are lots of people that sit back and don't post because of the tone of this forum. Its so one-sided and that is only because of the passive-aggressive feedback. i.e., not responding to legitimate questions, waiting for posters to log off and using innuendo to snark back, etc. I belong to a lot of forums where people actively have opposing opinions, but never have I seen anything so personally offensive as the past few days here.
Why not post your input about the case, rather than complain about so many other posters?

Well said, Sieko, thank you! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: March 13, 2009, 12:58:41 AM »

This has me so stirred up. grandma N  spouting for the 100 th time this is what Haleigh would've wanted, and jr. too. Believe me, I've got a grandson slighty younger than jr. and I'd fall off my chair if he could even understand the concept of marriage, and come on, R & M have only known each other 5 months, and she's no demure country bumpkin. The threats made to Amber are beyond scarey.

And why try to make us believe that the only reason they didn't marry before is cause Ron works all the time, horsepucky.   

Well, mizjay, may I join you in a rousing chant of horsepucky? 

Rana  I am so sorry I had to run out for a few hours but at the first opportunity, h#ll yes, HORSEPUCKY tO INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: March 13, 2009, 12:59:04 AM »

I've watched this forum on Haleigh and it was because of the knowlege here, that I joined.  In the beginning I really didn't believe that Ron or Crystal had any idea of what happened...Misty, I've never been sure about.  But, the last several days.....well....like the sayings go...

Action speaks louder than words......

and like Mother use to say  *You made your bed, now, lay in it*

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: March 13, 2009, 12:59:56 AM »

Granny Sykes making a comment its time for them to do something to make them happy..

Hmmm ...So getting hitch will make this all go away? I dont think so not even for 1

minute . All my seconds, minutes , hours of everyday I would be to concentrating on

finding my child.. The Granny says its been weeks and weeks and weeks- What the heck

its just been alittle over 1 month.. They gave up on Haleigh already which is so sad to

even think of let alone comprehend.. God Bless You Haleigh the search and answers will

not stop in the search of bringing you home...

Good post! Most people don't look for things to make them happy when they have a missing child, or any loved one missing. Being happy is not a priority. Being happy would mean someone found that child alive and unharmed and brought her home. 
I try to not fault people for little mistakes, and God knows I make my share. But getting married in the midst of your child missing, and possibly dead, just seems so wrong! I could not do it! And if it were my son whose child were missing, I would hogtie him to my truck if he even thought about getting married right now. However, they will be on the Today show tomorrow morning, so NBC is paying their expenses to fly to NYC. Nice little honeymoon, huh!
I just read on WS that someone on another forum said that Ron was caught on video at a convenience store at 2 am that night. Hmmmmmm... and neighbors heard screaming from the house around 2:30. Kind of makes you wonder, don't it? I hate to be a "hit and run" but it's late and I need to get some sleep.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #844 on: March 13, 2009, 01:01:43 AM »

Does anyone remember in the Jessica Lunsford case what made the detectives go back to the house where the SO was?  Couie, was his name.  They had been there once when she was still alive, but what made them go back?
If you think about that case it is frightening.  There were actual scum bag people in that house and they knew he had someone in his room.  These people are unbelievable and have no moral values at all.
Someone could be hiding Haleigh right under their noses.

True.  The thought of this makes me feel ill.  I'm not sure if she would be better off alive if this were the case.  With so many RSOs (and who knows how many are not registered) it sure is a real possibility.  We can find out where most of these SOB's reside, but unfortunately we can't track their footsteps.

At this point I don't think they are going to find her unless whoever took her or someone who knows that person comes forward.  It is going to have to be a tip.  That is why I was wondering why the LE went back to the house and found Jessica?

IIRC~and going from memory here, Couey left the state and was found in some bar, I think they knew at that point that he wasn't living where he was registered and put 2 and 2 together with the bus ticket purchased by his relatives. They brought him in an he confessed.........pls any monkey feel free to correct me as I am going strictly from old memories.

What a tragic case as she was still alive for several days

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: March 13, 2009, 01:02:00 AM »

The reason this thread has taken this turn is because there has been NO INFORMATION about what happened to Haleigh.

Fact of the matter is, unless Haleigh was taken by a family friend and someone actually knows where she is, Haleigh is likely dead.  Those are the odds.  That is reality.

Now, if you didn't know where your child was would you even consider getting married?  I wouldn't and I know very few people who would.  Does that make them guilty of something...NO, but it does show their thought process.

Totally agree also!!

Exactly...it's awful how there's no information...nothing at all. That leads LE as well as other people to take a closer look at the last person to have seen her, and the people and environment in which she lives in. Oh, I almost typed out "lived" ...past tense. That made my heart so heavy.

But that's what naturally happens and how things go with LE also. Everyone is a suspect, but the people closest to the missing person are looked at again more carefully. It does matter what kind of characteristics the people have, what kind of decisions they make, mistakes they've made, alot of things are important as they do play a role in putting some pieces together. We can get carried away with that sometimes and poke fun rather than studying...like criminal profilers do... but, I love the way the monkeys here work things out. You guys really are the best on the net imo.

It IS weird to get married while your child is missing and even weirder to be so happy like Misty has been acting. She acts like a child...much more immature than a 17 yr old. I have a 17 yr old daughter and she acts NOTHING like that. When they were getting their license and she hopped up those steps waving with that smile...lawwwd.

I can't help it, but my first impression of Misty was... I wonder if she lost her cool that Haleigh wet the bed (she talked about that in her first interviews) and perhaps things went way overboard with her dealing with that. That happens to so many children over potty training and such. One of my husband's ex co-workers seemed like a nice enough guy, but if you made him mad he would just lose it. There were alot of people shocked when he was arrested. One day he lost it when his four yr old son had an accident and he beat the poor little darlin to death. You hear about this happening a lot...or the child was nearly beaten to death over potty training accidents. It just tears the heart out to hear what happens to these little ones.

I could be very wrong...but hubby and I study the actions and characteristics because they do play a part. It does matter that Ron does drugs and acts so ANGRY. It matters that Misty acts so immature even for her age. It matters that Crystal left those kids when she left Ron and didn't put up a fight to keep them with her knowing Ron is allegedly violent. Almost everything they do and act matters because it is possible that information can help you find some answers. As long as it doesn't go too far. But how far too far is...is up to the moderator. I think the mod here does a VERY good job at handling that.

You're right. As long as it has been, and there's just nothing to go on, things look very bleak. I would love for the theory of her being taken and hidden by one of the parents to be true because that means she's safe somewhere...even though it's an awful deed. But I'm with those that think these two parents just couldn't pull it off. The more time passes, the more hubby and I both think she's not alive. It's so horrible.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #846 on: March 13, 2009, 01:02:07 AM »

Useless - juss useless.

That's what this thread is. No info here. Juss snarky crappy comments.

I'm glad so many have found that vehicle they so need to take out their aggression on a family missing a child.

So they don't met your standards. Well, HELLO!!! I got news for you. There will be many who don't met your standards throughout your life. I don't see what anything here has done. Is this a "discussion"? Looks to me like childish antics.

Just absolutely pathetic what's taking place with some here.

Comments about dirty nails, portapottys, astrays, atsma (whatever the heck that is) wifebeaters, and the rest of the nasty comments.

If this is *helping* it must be the new fangled kind I have not seen before.

I think what's been posted here blows.

If I want info on this case - I'll find it myself and won't have to listen or read page after page of utter crap.

I feel bad for anyone that feels this family has to be the whippin' child for their own low self esteem.

Rob:  Please don't try and be the boss of this thread.  Everyone does't agree with you.  I've known you for a long time and know you have strong opinions and that is a good thing but it would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything.

I don't think this is a useless thread.

Amen. Amen. Amen. IMO this is nothing more than mean jr. high school girls piling on the poor chick. What is the point of this forum? Is it to find Haleigh or is it here to provide a place for everyone to judge those whose lifestyle and means are not up to standards and therefore feel better about oneselves? Is there an end to this somewhere close? Because it would be great to have a place dedicated to FINDING Haleigh.

May I contribute my .02 cents here?  I rarely post but have been closely following the case.

I agree that many of the comments may seem snarky or rude, although snarky and rude can be interpreted widely and different posters define snarky and rude in very different ways. 

That said, what for me is a huge problem about the family is their actions in the aftermath of this horrible loss.  Those of us who have followed missing persons cases over the years have seen how various families have behaved in the face of their deep grief.  We have seen families from both ends of the economic strata and in between and what we see are behaviors that are common to the parents of the missing.  We see the weight loss because they can't eat, the hollowed out eyes (not hidden by sunglasses) because they can't sleep.  We see them helping with searches and search strategies, we see them using their resources not to get a tattoo but to print flyers or whatever they need to do to keep their child in the spotlight.  We see their shoulders droop under their burden and in their faces we see the absolute devastation that has taken place in their lives.  It is palpable.  Not in the overdone way Susan Smith cried heavy tears; we don't see dramatics, often we just see haunted people.

I've linked an article, below, about Chandra Levy's parents today, eight years after she was murdered.  They still can't get on with their lives.  It relates that when Chandra first disappeared, Mrs. Levy could not move from a fetal position on the sofa.  I think of the Levy's along with the Lunsford, Klaas, Rocha, Smart, Holloway Twitty families and I don't see any grieving families who can even think of getting married or moving on so soon.   

So while we certainly do not have license to make fun of people and the way they live, when the activities of close family of the missing engage in these antics during a sensitive time it does raise suspicion.  And suspicions should be discussed in depth.

MOO and JMHO

http://**/search/ci_11761732?IADID=Search-**-**

Thanks A's. Like you, I find myself observing the differences in the way parents handle a horrific situation like this. I can't help but relate the reactions to the level of suspicion I have of their involvement.

Beth pounded the pavement and lost her marriage in the wake of the turmoil, Dave dug in a landfill, Casey didn't report her "missing" child, George and Cindy manipulated the story, and on and on. Judging the "victim's" reaction isn't foolproof, but it's a very legitimate tool.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: March 13, 2009, 01:02:37 AM »

May I contribute my .02 cents here?  I rarely post but have been closely following the case.

I agree that many of the comments may seem snarky or rude, although snarky and rude can be interpreted widely and different posters define snarky and rude in very different ways. 

That said, what for me is a huge problem about the family is their actions in the aftermath of this horrible loss.  Those of us who have followed missing persons cases over the years have seen how various families have behaved in the face of their deep grief.  We have seen families from both ends of the economic strata and in between and what we see are behaviors that are common to the parents of the missing.  We see the weight loss because they can't eat, the hollowed out eyes (not hidden by sunglasses) because they can't sleep.  We see them helping with searches and search strategies, we see them using their resources not to get a tattoo but to print flyers or whatever they need to do to keep their child in the spotlight.  We see their shoulders droop under their burden and in their faces we see the absolute devastation that has taken place in their lives.  It is palpable.  Not in the overdone way Susan Smith cried heavy tears; we don't see dramatics, often we just see haunted people.

I've linked an article, below, about Chandra Levy's parents today, eight years after she was murdered.  They still can't get on with their lives.  It relates that when Chandra first disappeared, Mrs. Levy could not move from a fetal position on the sofa.  I think of the Levy's along with the Lunsford, Klaas, Rocha, Smart, Holloway Twitty families and I don't see any grieving families who can even think of getting married or moving on so soon.   

So while we certainly do not have license to make fun of people and the way they live, when the activities of close family of the missing engage in these antics during a sensitive time it does raise suspicion.  And suspicions should be discussed in depth.

MOO and JMHO

Excellent post.  Sad and true.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: March 13, 2009, 01:03:10 AM »

I hesitate to post this, but Rob speaks for me, too. I appreciate Klaas allowing me to rejoin after being away more than three years. This isn't the place I remember.

Some of you are the best posters on the internet and funny as he// but I think I'll check out until a little heart and compassion returns to what was once a great site.

When you've lost a child and you face losing another due to a custody hearing, I'd say you aren't thinking in your right mind. I'll leave the rest of you to judge them and just pray for Haleigh. The ones of you who have a heart, I wish you the best.

I'm with you and Rob on this, Tabby.  We used to never trash the victim or family but this thread does nothing but that.

I used to think if I were ever missing or a member of my family missing, I would want the Monkeys on the case but after reading this thread I don't think so!

So the family of this little girl is not the best and the brightest.  How does constantly pointing that out help find her?  I wonder how she would feel if she could read all these snarky remarks.

To me, this is not SM and makes those who do nothing but bash and trash no better than the ones they are ridiculing and making fun of.  One doesn't have to post every negative thought that goes through your head and I do think this has become just a game to the majority of posters on this thread and that truly is sad.

This child is an entitled to a little dignity the same as any other victim and that would include refraining from the constant snark fest aimed at her family.  It's the only one she has.  There are aspects and people in all of our lives that others might find objectionable but in the case of a missing child I just wish we could rise above the gutter for the sake of the child.

And as I said, if I ever go missing, please just leave me and my family alone!  This kind of help we could do without.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: March 13, 2009, 01:04:51 AM »

Does anyone remember in the Jessica Lunsford case what made the detectives go back to the house where the SO was?  Couie, was his name.  They had been there once when she was still alive, but what made them go back?
If you think about that case it is frightening.  There were actual scum bag people in that house and they knew he had someone in his room.  These people are unbelievable and have no moral values at all.
Someone could be hiding Haleigh right under their noses.

True.  The thought of this makes me feel ill.  I'm not sure if she would be better off alive if this were the case.  With so many RSOs (and who knows how many are not registered) it sure is a real possibility.  We can find out where most of these SOB's reside, but unfortunately we can't track their footsteps.

At this point I don't think they are going to find her unless whoever took her or someone who knows that person comes forward.  It is going to have to be a tip.  That is why I was wondering why the LE went back to the house and found Jessica?
I didn't follow the Jessica case, Minnie, but i'm sure someone here did.  These forums are fairly new to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: March 13, 2009, 01:04:53 AM »

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Ronald-and-Misty-Marry/l58BKNsBNUKMyeHQp1nYHw.cspx

Ronald and Misty Marry
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 12:57 am 

SATSUMA, Fla. -- It's official.  Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin are now husband and wife.

The 25-year-old father of missing Haleigh Cummings, and his 17-year-old girlfriend, tied the knot Thursday in a top secret ceremony at a relative's house in Welaka.

There were flowers and a homemade wedding cake, but no flower girl.  The family says that was Haleigh's spot.  They also say the wedding fulfilled Haleigh's wishes.  Her grandmother, Teresa Neves said, "This wedding is for Haleigh.  When she comes home, Misty will be Mommy.  That's what she wanted when she was here, and when she comes home, that's what she'll have."

But not everyone is celebrating the nuptials.  Friends and family of Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, call the timing of the wedding completely inappropriate.  Family friend, Amy Sutton said, "I believe he has no morals.  He has no morals at all.  He should be out here searching for Haleigh, instead of worrying about his bride-to-be."

After the wedding, the newlyweds were flown to New York, where they will appear on a network news show Friday morning.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #851 on: March 13, 2009, 01:05:23 AM »

The reason this thread has taken this turn is because there has been NO INFORMATION about what happened to Haleigh.

Fact of the matter is, unless Haleigh was taken by a family friend and someone actually knows where she is, Haleigh is likely dead.  Those are the odds.  That is reality.

Now, if you didn't know where your child was would you even consider getting married?  I wouldn't and I know very few people who would.  Does that make them guilty of something...NO, but it does show their thought process.

I DO AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!

DITTO!! Brava! and yes (albeit very sadly, yes) to the whole post, Klaas.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: March 13, 2009, 01:05:57 AM »

Ron's wearing sunglasses during the ceremony is a nice touch.... 
It sure is.  It looks to me like Ron didn't take his wedding seriously at all.  Who looks at their soon to be wife and says their vows wearing shades?

Never mind that.

Who the heck plans any kind of celebration when their child has been missing only a month?

And......we're back to square one. Peace & prayers to Haleigh. Carry on.

There is an option that has been repeated ad nauseum.... Scroll on by if you need to. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: March 13, 2009, 01:06:45 AM »

I have to say that my question is WHY.....did they have to get married right now

If they are trying to hide something about their lifestyle before Haleigh came up missing then too late, everyone already knows about what was going on...

If they are doing it for future child custody hearing, well too late again, the judge will know already what transpired before the court date.

If they are really doing this because its what Haliegh would have wanted, well then wait and see if she comes home to celebrate with her, other wise, too late again, if she never comes back home then it will all have been done in vain.

If they are doing it because they Love each other and want to be Man and Wife then get engaged and continue to date and see what kind of effect the outcome of this has on the relationship and then if it withstands whatever the future holds regarding Haleigh then by all means ....marry then.....

If they are getting married to spite what people are saying about them, well now thats a really good basis for a mariage isnt it......

See  I  just dont understand why?????????????   not bashing them now just showing that something isnt right!!!

Yup. Excellent questions, indeed!

Just an awful time to even consider marriage, IMO.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #854 on: March 13, 2009, 01:10:58 AM »

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Ronald-and-Misty-Marry/l58BKNsBNUKMyeHQp1nYHw.cspx

Ronald and Misty Marry
  Reported by: Leslie Coursey
Email: lcoursey@tvjaxfl.com
Last Update: 12:57 am 

SATSUMA, Fla. -- It's official.  Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin are now husband and wife.

The 25-year-old father of missing Haleigh Cummings, and his 17-year-old girlfriend, tied the knot Thursday in a top secret ceremony at a relative's house in Welaka.

There were flowers and a homemade wedding cake, but no flower girl.  The family says that was Haleigh's spot.  They also say the wedding fulfilled Haleigh's wishes.  Her grandmother, Teresa Neves said, "This wedding is for Haleigh.  When she comes home, Misty will be Mommy.  That's what she wanted when she was here, and when she comes home, that's what she'll have."

But not everyone is celebrating the nuptials.  Friends and family of Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, call the timing of the wedding completely inappropriate.  Family friend, Amy Sutton said, "I believe he has no morals.  He has no morals at all.  He should be out here searching for Haleigh, instead of worrying about his bride-to-be."

After the wedding, the newlyweds were flown to New York, where they will appear on a network news show Friday morning.

This trip to New York bothers me as much as the wedding. There isn't a network anywhere that wouln't come to them and you couldn't pry me away from where my child went missing.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #855 on: March 13, 2009, 01:11:29 AM »

Useless - juss useless.

That's what this thread is. No info here. Juss snarky crappy comments.

I'm glad so many have found that vehicle they so need to take out their aggression on a family missing a child.

So they don't met your standards. Well, HELLO!!! I got news for you. There will be many who don't met your standards throughout your life. I don't see what anything here has done. Is this a "discussion"? Looks to me like childish antics.

Just absolutely pathetic what's taking place with some here.

Comments about dirty nails, portapottys, astrays, atsma (whatever the heck that is) wifebeaters, and the rest of the nasty comments.

If this is *helping* it must be the new fangled kind I have not seen before.

I think what's been posted here blows.

If I want info on this case - I'll find it myself and won't have to listen or read page after page of utter crap.

I feel bad for anyone that feels this family has to be the whippin' child for their own low self esteem.

Rob:  Please don't try and be the boss of this thread.  Everyone does't agree with you.  I've known you for a long time and know you have strong opinions and that is a good thing but it would be a boring world if we all agreed on everything.

I don't think this is a useless thread.

Amen. Amen. Amen. IMO this is nothing more than mean jr. high school girls piling on the poor chick. What is the point of this forum? Is it to find Haleigh or is it here to provide a place for everyone to judge those whose lifestyle and means are not up to standards and therefore feel better about oneselves? Is there an end to this somewhere close? Because it would be great to have a place dedicated to FINDING Haleigh.

MOO and JMHO

Thanks A's. Like you, I find myself observing the differences in the way parents handle a horrific situation like this. I can't help but relate the reactions to the level of suspicion I have of their involvement.

Beth pounded the pavement and lost her marriage in the wake of the turmoil, Dave dug in a landfill, Casey didn't report her "missing" child, George and Cindy manipulated the story, and on and on. Judging the "victim's" reaction isn't foolproof, but it's a very legitimate tool.

Great point CBB~Don Clarke (former FBI SAIC) said the exact same thing today on HLN when he heard about the wedding/search etc., FBI profilers observe these actions very closely and use them as tools in trying to find leads etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: March 13, 2009, 01:14:37 AM »

Yes, scrolling on by page after page is hardly worth the effort of trying to read here when that's all that is posted ad nauseum is the bashing.

We don't know why they decided to get married at this particular time but it could be they are trying to do better with their lives just as easily as it could be some sort of selfish reason.  Maybe they decided that just living together with two small children in the house was not the best example to be setting, etc.  Or maybe they are expecting a child and thought it an improvement for one to be born inside of wedlock for a change, who knows?

Is being married not an improvement over shacking up with small kids?  Wouldn't want to give anybody the benefit of the doubt for trying to do something right for a change, however, now would we.

Will leave you in peace to continue the non-stop, page after weary page snarking.

And FTLOG don't any of you know that plastic thing in the middle of the cake is to keep the top of the box off the frosting?

Snark away. . . . am out of here as it's too negative for me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: March 13, 2009, 01:15:23 AM »

Just thinking outloud- With this last charade of getting married, tv interview , maybe the

sale of photos will help in getting a good lawyer for their defense if they were found

involved in Haleigh's disappeance...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #858 on: March 13, 2009, 01:15:55 AM »

I was just thinking about this search today, did I see a map of the area up here today??? I thought someone had put a map up of where that search was... anyone?

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: March 13, 2009, 01:18:33 AM »

I was just thinking about this search today, did I see a map of the area up here today??? I thought someone had put a map up of where that search was... anyone?
I think Brandi posted one in the map (and stuff?) thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.