April 28, 2024, 05:46:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588902 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #880 on: March 13, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »

Thank you so much .. and if I had to guess... I would say since  cousin was staying in crescent city,they suspect him..would explain todays search... so lets see what we can dig up on cuz....

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: March 13, 2009, 01:36:23 AM »

Has anyone seen any pics and/or videos of Ron showing that he's happy about this marriage? Everything I have seen so far ...he looks either angry or like he's at a shot gun wedding.

Nora
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: March 13, 2009, 01:43:29 AM »

Has anyone seen any pics and/or videos of Ron showing that he's happy about this marriage? Everything I have seen so far ...he looks either angry or like he's at a shot gun wedding.

Nora

That's a tough one/call.  Hard to judge how someone else looks or feels as looks can be very deceiving.  I think he appears to be happy (or at least willing) in this photo:

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: March 13, 2009, 01:43:46 AM »

Nora

no but I did find this....

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_My-Dumb-Beotch-Girlfriend-The-Haliegh-Cummings-Case/blog/185883/72667.html?b=

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: March 13, 2009, 01:47:48 AM »

Thank you so much .. and if I had to guess... I would say since  cousin was staying in crescent city,they suspect him..would explain todays search... so lets see what we can dig up on cuz....
All I know about Joe (or think I know):

Misty claims he messed with her.

He was apparently at the Cummings home the night Haleigh went missing, and (I think) left town that night.

Per Misty's Father, he borrowed Misty's brother's van that night and returned it with a scratch or dent (can't recall which).

According to Misty and family, Joe stole (or tried to steal) Ronald's gun.  There was a fight between Ron and Joe.  Later Joe stated "Ronald will get what's coming to him".

Article and interview with Misty's parents.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132845&catid=3

Joe's Myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=380818970
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #885 on: March 13, 2009, 01:52:40 AM »

Island Monkey...I left you some nanners. no hurry on it. I am heading to bed ! Goodnight

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: March 13, 2009, 01:55:11 AM »

He was apparently at the Cummings home the night Haleigh went missing, and (I think) left town that night.

Per Misty's Father, he borrowed Misty's brother's van that night and returned it with a scratch or dent (can't recall which).

According to Misty and family, Joe stole (or tried to steal) Ronald's gun.  There was a fight between Ron and Joe.  Later Joe stated "Ronald will get what's coming to him".

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132845&catid=3

Joe's Myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=380818970
Ok, this post on there bothers me because iirc there is no corresponding post on that persons MS page.
THOMAS

Feb 22 2009 11:56 AM

just go back down there and help find the lil girl it just might clear your name

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: March 13, 2009, 01:57:42 AM »

Just thinking outloud- With this last charade of getting married, tv interview , maybe the

sale of photos will help in getting a good lawyer for their defense if they were found

involved in Haleigh's disappeance...

JERSEYGIRL    what a novel idea and I seem to recall another defendant who's using that approach, umm, I think her
                      name is crazy scamthony or something like that but after all this insanity in FL., perps across the
                      nation should ramp up the photos and videos so they can be used for defense funds.

Also  GREAT SHOTGUN WEDDING PIC   
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: March 13, 2009, 01:59:49 AM »

Please try and understand that just because the general public is not privy to details of searches does not mean that there are none.  It is often easier and much more productive to search in smaller teams that do not draw the attention of the press or even the public.  Just because you do not see "evidence" of searches in the press does not mean they are not happening.  Most likely we heard about the search today because it was rather hard for the press to miss 100 people. 

Most dedicated people have not quit but have have gone underground if that is what you might call it.

As for someone and their  nails, their hair etc...I am quite sure I would not be too cute right now either having been through HLL recently.  On one hand we have people saying they would not have time to bathe because they would be searching for their child and on the other hand we have people making comments about how unkempt the family is. 

Maybe Ron and Misty think getting married will help them present a united front and it will help them through their pain.  I might not do the same thing but can not fault them for trying to do what they perceive to be the right thing.   A lot of people have incessantly screamed about her age and them not being married, now they are.

Yes, the past and present actions of all of them should carefully be scrutinized but I see no need to present comments as cuts.

No, we can not change the way others post...but maybe we could all choose our words more carefully.  I myself know I can be "read" as sounding crass when in reality and in real life I am often just "to the point".

I'll try harder to soften the blows from now on.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: March 13, 2009, 02:06:42 AM »

Okies... I tried staying out of this... I really did... Now I am angry.  Klass, I will apologize in advance for this and take myself outside for a big breath of fresh air. 

'when that's all that is...'

'when nothing else has...'

'when everyone has...'

Obviously what we have here from several posting lately, are folks who are trying to get their points across about this thread who it seems have just popped in from wherever without having having read the entire thread at all, nor having contributed much to it at all.  Drive by posting is what that is called. 

Had they read this thread they would have realized that not ALL that has been posted is what they object to.  Not EVERYONE took part in whatever they find objectionable.  And NOTHING ELSE has been done is completely untrue! 

Give your opinions all you want folks, but be HONEST in the doing of that, pleaaaase! 
Go back and freaking read in THIS thread where many monkeys have spent a great deal of time in positive contributions!!  Sharing theories and opinions, sharing news/pics/links/transcripts for this case, making helpful maps, making pics of Haleigh, we have done a LOT!! 

And I for one get f'in pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed off that folks feel they can just pop in, read some posts, get on their high horses because they don't suit them at that moment, and then blast us. 

What that does in fact, is negate so much of what we have spent doing that was positive to us, who DO in fact spend what time we have IN here, posting to each other, not running thru threads in this forum doing drivebys!!!! 

That is offensive to me.  And the doing of this that I object to.   

All in my opinion. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: March 13, 2009, 02:09:24 AM »

Joe's Myspace
Ok, this post on there bothers me because iirc there is no corresponding post on that persons MS page.
THOMAS

Feb 22 2009 11:56 AM

just go back down there and help find the lil girl it just might clear your name
Well, it looks like he signed in last Sunday, so he would have read that message.  I'm sure he saw or heard about Misty's parents interview.  LE has spoke to him.  I wonder if they spoke with him again after Misty's Dad spoke to LE.  I'd be a little concerned about publicly saying anything about this guy.  Looking at his friends on myspace, it looks like there may be some gang activity (or maybe they're just wannabe's, who knows).
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: March 13, 2009, 02:10:34 AM »

Okies... I tried staying out of this... I really did... Now I am angry.  Klass, I will apologize in advance for this and take myself outside for a big breath of fresh air. 

'when everyone has...'

Obviously what we have here from several posting lately, are folks who are trying to get their points across about this thread who it seems have just popped in from wherever without having having read the entire thread at all, nor having contributed much to it at all.  Drive by posting is what that is called. 

Had they read this thread they would have realized that not ALL that has been posted is what they object to.  Not EVERYONE took part in whatever they find objectionable.  And NOTHING ELSE has been done is completely untrue! 

Give your opinions all you want folks, but be HONEST in the doing of that, pleaaaase! 
Go back and freaking read in THIS thread where many monkeys have spent a great deal of time in positive contributions!!  Sharing theories and opinions, sharing news/pics/links/transcripts for this case, making helpful maps, making pics of Haleigh, we have done a LOT!! 

And I for one get f'in pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed off that folks feel they can just pop in, read some posts, get on their high horses because they don't suit them at that moment, and then blast us. 

What that does in fact, is negate so much of what we have spent doing that was positive to us, who DO in fact spend what time we have IN here, posting to each other, not running thru threads in this forum doing drivebys!!!! 

All in my opinion. 

BRILLIANT, Wyks. Standing O!!!

That is all.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: March 13, 2009, 02:12:34 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?
I have been reading here all day so I am not sure if that is to me or not.   I ask because I did not post all day and when I finally did your post is next.  Clarification please???

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: March 13, 2009, 02:13:32 AM »

sorry for the off-topic, but I posted an Adji picture for you, Searching.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: March 13, 2009, 02:17:00 AM »

'when everyone has...'

All in my opinion. 

Wyks?? who you talking to my friend?  Im confused?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: March 13, 2009, 02:17:08 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?
I have been reading here all day so I am not sure if that is to me or not.   I ask because I did not post all day and when I finally did your post is next.  Clarification please???

No no hun, sorry that came right after your post and you thought that!  No, it was quotes taken from earlier posts, which I took the names out so as not to be bashing any certain person.  All is good with you!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: March 13, 2009, 02:18:10 AM »

BRILLIANT, Wyks. Standing O!!!

That is all.

Thanks Rana! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: March 13, 2009, 02:18:20 AM »

sorry for the off-topic, but I posted an Adji picture for you, Searching.

K , on my way there. Thank you so much!!

lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: March 13, 2009, 02:18:30 AM »

Yes, scrolling on by page after page is hardly worth the effort of trying to read here when that's all that is posted ad nauseum is the bashing.

We don't know why they decided to get married at this particular time but it could be they are trying to do better with their lives just as easily as it could be some sort of selfish reason.  Maybe they decided that just living together with two small children in the house was not the best example to be setting, etc.  Or maybe they are expecting a child and thought it an improvement for one to be born inside of wedlock for a change, who knows?

Is being married not an improvement over shacking up with small kids?  Wouldn't want to give anybody the benefit of the doubt for trying to do something right for a change, however, now would we.

Will leave you in peace to continue the non-stop, page after weary page snarking.

And FTLOG don't any of you know that plastic thing in the middle of the cake is to keep the top of the box off the frosting?

Snark away. . . . am out of here as it's too negative for me.
It has taken me a full week just to finally get it through my head that the two of them were really getting married. So,  okay. Got it. But, then - the trip to New York absolutely threw me for a loop and for the life of me, I cannot get past it and honestly, DON'T WANT TO!! It seems every single time I try to give these two the benefit of the doubt, they pull another mind boggling stunt. I am expecting Misty to be pregnant. I highly doubt there is much that the pair of them could do at this point in time to register shock to my system.

The majority here have literally been tearing our hair out trying to come up with an explanation as to what happened to Haleigh. We have mapped, googled, searched the internet, compared notes and theories, lost sleep, haven't eaten properly, had nightmares.

Today was just off the chain RIDICULOUS AND COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE and I needed the chortle - so please, hand me a blankie, a fig newton, a cup of tea and a handbasket. And to anyone reading - we mean well - we are just BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!

That just may be the point. None of these family members are thinking properly. If this is dificult on us, I can not imagine what it is like for them over a month later. They, paternal and maternal sides of the family are just loosing it, as they should. Complete shock, frustration, etc. Therefore I feel they are not acting in their right minds. I am praying for all of them, as well as Haleigh.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: March 13, 2009, 02:20:39 AM »

I agree Wyks.  I haven't been here long, but have seen lots of contributions here.  I like coming here to find info, and I try to contribute whatever I can.  I also enjoy the chit chat and the crazy stuff in between. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.