April 28, 2024, 05:16:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588901 times)
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: March 13, 2009, 02:21:09 AM »

Thanks Wyks.  I was worried.  I have been sitting on my hands all day too, lol.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: March 13, 2009, 02:24:00 AM »

Wyks?? who you talking to my friend?  Im confused?

Hi Searching!  I was speaking to those who blew in here, posted their disgust, and left.  I took snips of their posts where they used the all/nothing kind of words, in effect making their comments about every single post in this thread, and every single monkey who posted.  I only used three snippets from three different posters, there were more who used these type of all/nothing words.  We accomplished a lot in this thread, including the fact that we were able to turn things around and weren't sniping at each other and were actually getting along fine.  I thought.  Sorry to confuse.  Sad 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #902 on: March 13, 2009, 02:24:17 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?
I have been reading here all day so I am not sure if that is to me or not.   I ask because I did not post all day and when I finally did your post is next.  Clarification please???

No no hun, sorry that came right after your post and you thought that!  No, it was quotes taken from earlier posts, which I took the names out so as not to be bashing any certain person.  All is good with you!   

Never seen that side of you Wyks..hold on,gotta pick my jaw up off the floor.   

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #903 on: March 13, 2009, 02:26:34 AM »

Wyks?? who you talking to my friend?  Im confused?

Hi Searching!  I was speaking to those who blew in here, posted their disgust, and left.  I took snips of their posts where they used the all/nothing kind of words, in effect making their comments about every single post in this thread, and every single monkey who posted.  I only used three snippets from three different posters, there were more who used these type of all/nothing words.  We accomplished a lot in this thread, including the fact that we were able to turn things around and weren't sniping at each other and were actually getting along fine.  I thought.  Sorry to confuse.  Sad 

Ok, I have not been in much.. been working on a web page...

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: March 13, 2009, 02:27:32 AM »

Okies... I tried staying out of this... I really did... Now I am angry.  Klass, I will apologize in advance for this and take myself outside for a big breath of fresh air. 

'when that's all that is...'

'when nothing else has...'

'when everyone has...'

Obviously what we have here from several posting lately, are folks who are trying to get their points across about this thread who it seems have just popped in from wherever without having having read the entire thread at all, nor having contributed much to it at all.  Drive by posting is what that is called. 

Had they read this thread they would have realized that not ALL that has been posted is what they object to.  Not EVERYONE took part in whatever they find objectionable.  And NOTHING ELSE has been done is completely untrue! 

Give your opinions all you want folks, but be HONEST in the doing of that, pleaaaase! 
Go back and freaking read in THIS thread where many monkeys have spent a great deal of time in positive contributions!!  Sharing theories and opinions, sharing news/pics/links/transcripts for this case, making helpful maps, making pics of Haleigh, we have done a LOT!! 

And I for one get f'in pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed off that folks feel they can just pop in, read some posts, get on their high horses because they don't suit them at that moment, and then blast us. 

What that does in fact, is negate so much of what we have spent doing that was positive to us, who DO in fact spend what time we have IN here, posting to each other, not running thru threads in this forum doing drivebys!!!! 

That is offensive to me.  And the doing of this that I object to.   

All in my opinion. 

I said the same thing, but not as eloquently - a few pages back.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: March 13, 2009, 02:27:59 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?
I have been reading here all day so I am not sure if that is to me or not.   I ask because I did not post all day and when I finally did your post is next.  Clarification please???

No no hun, sorry that came right after your post and you thought that!  No, it was quotes taken from earlier posts, which I took the names out so as not to be bashing any certain person.  All is good with you!   

Never seen that side of you Wyks..hold on,gotta pick my jaw up off the floor.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: March 13, 2009, 02:31:35 AM »

Thank you so much .. and if I had to guess... I would say since  cousin was staying in crescent city,they suspect him..would explain todays search... so lets see what we can dig up on cuz....

sorry for the off-topic, but I posted an Adji picture for you, Searching.

K , on my way there. Thank you so much!!

.....and yet another posted. (Please forgive the interruption, folks.)

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: March 13, 2009, 02:32:47 AM »

I agree Wyks.  I haven't been here long, but have seen lots of contributions here.  I like coming here to find info, and I try to contribute whatever I can.  I also enjoy the chit chat and the crazy stuff in between. 

Thanks Sieko!  I like the crazy stuff in between too.  We cannot always be so serious, we need to be able to blow off steam, so that we can go back to doing serious thinking and contributing again.  Am glad you're here,  I enjoy your posts! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: March 13, 2009, 02:34:12 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?

LOL. That reminds me of my first post at SM. I said something which I thought was polite and added a little bit of info, I believe. And the next post was someone asking if there was an ignore function on SM!

Scared me to death. Thought she was upset with me and my first post! LOL I was new to posting on forums such as SM.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: March 13, 2009, 02:35:12 AM »

Here's one more late opinion about the judgements hurled at this thread, the players in this horrible circumstance are every bit the stereotypical , southern white trash. I was born and raised in the south and feel qualified to be able to identify it as such. Is it fair to make fun, probably not, but why no outrage at the endless slicing and dicing in every concievable way about anybody and everybody in the caylee saga?

Oddly enough, even when things have gotten testy in here, the posters themselves usually can eventually agree to disagree and get on with trying to speculate with the limited known facts, without the condecending drive by posts of more seasoned monkeys., admonishing all with their version of the proper thread decorum.

I personally don't think R & M have the smarts to pull off a crime like this but their behavior begs for ridicule and Crystal is no angel either apparently but to her credit has laid fairly low.

Regardless of how it's been thrown out in here, I've been informed and aware of so much more about Haleigh and this case than could have ever been learned on network tv or other outlets, so SM still rocks it for me.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: March 13, 2009, 02:36:34 AM »

Helping everyone to pick your jaws up off the floor.   

I don't get that mad, very often.  Only when it involves injustice as I see it, then I'm like a mama bear.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: March 13, 2009, 02:37:38 AM »

I said the same thing, but not as eloquently - a few pages back.

Yes you did Lucky, and thank you! 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: March 13, 2009, 02:39:53 AM »

Yes, scrolling on by page after page is hardly worth the effort of trying to read here when that's all that is posted ad nauseum is the bashing.

We don't know why they decided to get married at this particular time but it could be they are trying to do better with their lives just as easily as it could be some sort of selfish reason.  Maybe they decided that just living together with two small children in the house was not the best example to be setting, etc.  Or maybe they are expecting a child and thought it an improvement for one to be born inside of wedlock for a change, who knows?

Is being married not an improvement over shacking up with small kids?  Wouldn't want to give anybody the benefit of the doubt for trying to do something right for a change, however, now would we.

Will leave you in peace to continue the non-stop, page after weary page snarking.

And FTLOG don't any of you know that plastic thing in the middle of the cake is to keep the top of the box off the frosting?

Snark away. . . . am out of here as it's too negative for me.
It has taken me a full week just to finally get it through my head that the two of them were really getting married. So,  okay. Got it. But, then - the trip to New York absolutely threw me for a loop and for the life of me, I cannot get past it and honestly, DON'T WANT TO!! It seems every single time I try to give these two the benefit of the doubt, they pull another mind boggling stunt. I am expecting Misty to be pregnant. I highly doubt there is much that the pair of them could do at this point in time to register shock to my system.

The majority here have literally been tearing our hair out trying to come up with an explanation as to what happened to Haleigh. We have mapped, googled, searched the internet, compared notes and theories, lost sleep, haven't eaten properly, had nightmares.

Today was just off the chain RIDICULOUS AND COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE and I needed the chortle - so please, hand me a blankie, a fig newton, a cup of tea and a handbasket. And to anyone reading - we mean well - we are just BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!

That just may be the point. None of these family members are thinking properly. If this is dificult on us, I can not imagine what it is like for them over a month later. They, paternal and maternal sides of the family are just loosing it, as they should. Complete shock, frustration, etc. Therefore I feel they are not acting in their right minds. I am praying for all of them, as well as Haleigh.
Sorry, but I do not excuse the recent behaviour of Ron and Misty as being in "complete shock and frustration, etc." I will agree that they are not acting in their "right minds" but if they were as shocked and frustrated as I would be if that were my child/grandchild/niece/nephew/neighbor - I damned sure wouldn't be getting married, traveling out of state, all expenses paid - and going on national television. Wasn't it Ron himself that stated IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA that he is tired of THE CAMERA'S FOLLOWING HIM AROUND BECAUSE HE "CAN'T DO WHAT HE WANTS TO DO"?? Well, looks to me like he is doing EXACTLY what he wants to do and is going on The Today Show to tell us all about it.

Mark Twain:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: March 13, 2009, 02:45:04 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?

LOL. That reminds me of my first post at SM. I said something which I thought was polite and added a little bit of info, I believe. And the next post was someone asking if there was an ignore function on SM!

Scared me to death. Thought she was upset with me and my first post! LOL I was new to posting on forums such as SM.

Oh well.

I thought it was funny.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: March 13, 2009, 02:45:15 AM »

I agree Wyks.  I haven't been here long, but have seen lots of contributions here.  I like coming here to find info, and I try to contribute whatever I can.  I also enjoy the chit chat and the crazy stuff in between. 

Thanks Sieko!  I like the crazy stuff in between too.  We cannot always be so serious, we need to be able to blow off steam, so that we can go back to doing serious thinking and contributing again.  Am glad you're here,  I enjoy your posts! 

Thanks Wyks, I enjoy your posts too!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: March 13, 2009, 02:46:58 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?

It's funny in one way, yet I can understand how scary that must have been, being new and all.  I've posted in forums and chatrooms as well.  And at first in forums, it's hard not to think of it as a chatroom!  I love the quote button!  The only reason I did not use it this time is because I was objecting to how several used the all/nothing words, and was not trying to speak to any one person in particular, just to the choice of words used. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: March 13, 2009, 02:46:59 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?

That is pretty funny.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: March 13, 2009, 02:49:14 AM »

I must retract something I said earlier.

I said there is nothing "The Cummings" could do to shock me. I must say if they were to confess to the disappearance of Haleigh, I would fall over in fits on the floor.

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: March 13, 2009, 02:51:20 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?

It's funny in one way, yet I can understand how scary that must have been, being new and all.  I've posted in forums and chatrooms as well.  And at first in forums, it's hard not to think of it as a chatroom!  I love the quote button!  The only reason I did not use it this time is because I was objecting to how several used the all/nothing words, and was not trying to speak to any one person in particular, just to the choice of words used. 

And they know who they are. Just my MOO.

Mark Twain:
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: March 13, 2009, 02:51:47 AM »

Yes Brandi,
It is funny and very appropriate to the situation!  You saw what I was going through huh???? lol

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.