April 27, 2024, 01:49:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588798 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: March 13, 2009, 02:51:56 AM »

Here's one more late opinion about the judgements hurled at this thread, the players in this horrible circumstance are every bit the stereotypical , southern white trash. I was born and raised in the south and feel qualified to be able to identify it as such. Is it fair to make fun, probably not, but why no outrage at the endless slicing and dicing in every concievable way about anybody and everybody in the caylee saga?

Oddly enough, even when things have gotten testy in here, the posters themselves usually can eventually agree to disagree and get on with trying to speculate with the limited known facts, without the condecending drive by posts of more seasoned monkeys., admonishing all with their version of the proper thread decorum.

I personally don't think R & M have the smarts to pull off a crime like this but their behavior begs for ridicule and Crystal is no angel either apparently but to her credit has laid fairly low.

Regardless of how it's been thrown out in here, I've been informed and aware of so much more about Haleigh and this case than could have ever been learned on network tv or other outlets, so SM still rocks it for me.

I agree mizjay!  And especially agree with the part about the Caylee threads.  For gosh sakes so many of us posting in there have done the exact same thing if not more!  And haven't experienced the backlash like we're getting in this thread. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #921 on: March 13, 2009, 02:54:09 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?
I have been reading here all day so I am not sure if that is to me or not.   I ask because I did not post all day and when I finally did your post is next.  Clarification please???

No no hun, sorry that came right after your post and you thought that!  No, it was quotes taken from earlier posts, which I took the names out so as not to be bashing any certain person.  All is good with you!   

LOL. That reminds me of my first post at SM. I said something which I thought was polite and added a little bit of info, I believe. And the next post was someone asking if there was an ignore function on SM!

Scared me to death. Thought she was upset with me and my first post! LOL I was new to posting on forums such as SM.

Think I woulda hid for a while if it were me..lol

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: March 13, 2009, 02:59:22 AM »

I hear my pillows calling my name.

Nighty Night, Monkeys!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: March 13, 2009, 02:59:36 AM »

Yes, scrolling on by page after page is hardly worth the effort of trying to read here when that's all that is posted ad nauseum is the bashing.

We don't know why they decided to get married at this particular time but it could be they are trying to do better with their lives just as easily as it could be some sort of selfish reason.  Maybe they decided that just living together with two small children in the house was not the best example to be setting, etc.  Or maybe they are expecting a child and thought it an improvement for one to be born inside of wedlock for a change, who knows?

Is being married not an improvement over shacking up with small kids?  Wouldn't want to give anybody the benefit of the doubt for trying to do something right for a change, however, now would we.

Will leave you in peace to continue the non-stop, page after weary page snarking.

And FTLOG don't any of you know that plastic thing in the middle of the cake is to keep the top of the box off the frosting?

Snark away. . . . am out of here as it's too negative for me.
It has taken me a full week just to finally get it through my head that the two of them were really getting married. So,  okay. Got it. But, then - the trip to New York absolutely threw me for a loop and for the life of me, I cannot get past it and honestly, DON'T WANT TO!! It seems every single time I try to give these two the benefit of the doubt, they pull another mind boggling stunt. I am expecting Misty to be pregnant. I highly doubt there is much that the pair of them could do at this point in time to register shock to my system.

The majority here have literally been tearing our hair out trying to come up with an explanation as to what happened to Haleigh. We have mapped, googled, searched the internet, compared notes and theories, lost sleep, haven't eaten properly, had nightmares.

Today was just off the chain RIDICULOUS AND COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE and I needed the chortle - so please, hand me a blankie, a fig newton, a cup of tea and a handbasket. And to anyone reading - we mean well - we are just BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!

That just may be the point. None of these family members are thinking properly. If this is dificult on us, I can not imagine what it is like for them over a month later. They, paternal and maternal sides of the family are just loosing it, as they should. Complete shock, frustration, etc. Therefore I feel they are not acting in their right minds. I am praying for all of them, as well as Haleigh.
Sorry, but I do not excuse the recent behaviour of Ron and Misty as being in "complete shock and frustration, etc." I will agree that they are not acting in their "right minds" but if they were as shocked and frustrated as I would be if that were my child/grandchild/niece/nephew/neighbor - I damned sure wouldn't be getting married, traveling out of state, all expenses paid - and going on national television. Wasn't it Ron himself that stated IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA that he is tired of THE CAMERA'S FOLLOWING HIM AROUND BECAUSE HE "CAN'T DO WHAT HE WANTS TO DO"?? Well, looks to me like he is doing EXACTLY what he wants to do and is going on The Today Show to tell us all about it.

Very very true!!!!!!!!!  Good points, Lucky! 

I'll give Ron/Misty the benefit of the doubt, to a certain point.  Cuz they are young and in shock, etc.  And yet........ There are many supposed level headed adults in their lives, who could have at some point, taken them aside and suggested that their behavior/actions/words is a bit ermmmmmm inappropriate.  And yet, that doesn't seem to have happened.  Could it be that the more grown adults have tried and Ron/Misty simply aren't listening?  Possibly.  Yet even some of the behavior/actions/words of those grown adults are a bit questionable.  IMO at any rate. 

This whole thing has been like watching a train wreck.  Just unbelieveable.  Yet hard to turn away from, because of that sweet precious little girl that is missing.  Sigh. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: March 13, 2009, 03:01:28 AM »

Here's one more late opinion about the judgements hurled at this thread, the players in this horrible circumstance are every bit the stereotypical , southern white trash. I was born and raised in the south and feel qualified to be able to identify it as such. Is it fair to make fun, probably not, but why no outrage at the endless slicing and dicing in every concievable way about anybody and everybody in the caylee saga?

Oddly enough, even when things have gotten testy in here, the posters themselves usually can eventually agree to disagree and get on with trying to speculate with the limited known facts, without the condecending drive by posts of more seasoned monkeys., admonishing all with their version of the proper thread decorum.

I personally don't think R & M have the smarts to pull off a crime like this but their behavior begs for ridicule and Crystal is no angel either apparently but to her credit has laid fairly low.

Regardless of how it's been thrown out in here, I've been informed and aware of so much more about Haleigh and this case than could have ever been learned on network tv or other outlets, so SM still rocks it for me.

I agree mizjay!  And especially agree with the part about the Caylee threads.  For gosh sakes so many of us posting in there have done the exact same thing if not more!  And haven't experienced the backlash like we're getting in this thread. 

I know. It's relentless and ourageously funny in there ( Caylee thread) and I can anticipate the rebuttal about that. It could be said that  well, she's guilty so she's fair game, but the ridicule gets everybody who's ever had a mention in Orlando, so it doesn't fly for me. 

At least in this thread it stays on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: March 13, 2009, 03:04:54 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?
I have been reading here all day so I am not sure if that is to me or not.   I ask because I did not post all day and when I finally did your post is next.  Clarification please???

No no hun, sorry that came right after your post and you thought that!  No, it was quotes taken from earlier posts, which I took the names out so as not to be bashing any certain person.  All is good with you!   

LOL. That reminds me of my first post at SM. I said something which I thought was polite and added a little bit of info, I believe. And the next post was someone asking if there was an ignore function on SM!

Scared me to death. Thought she was upset with me and my first post! LOL I was new to posting on forums such as SM.

Oh well.

I thought it was funny.

One of my night shift working sons just got home and was fixin him some 'dinner'.  We eat at crazzzzzzzzzzzzy times around here!     I did reply, sorry it wasn't in time before you went nite-nite. 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: March 13, 2009, 03:05:40 AM »

I'll give Ron/Misty the benefit of the doubt, to a certain point.  Cuz they are young and in shock, etc.  And yet........ There are many supposed level headed adults in their lives, who could have at some point, taken them aside and suggested that their behavior/actions/words is a bit ermmmmmm inappropriate.  And yet, that doesn't seem to have happened.  Could it be that the more grown adults have tried and Ron/Misty simply aren't listening?  Possibly.  Yet even some of the behavior/actions/words of those grown adults are a bit questionable.  IMO at any rate. 

This whole thing has been like watching a train wreck.  Just unbelieveable.  Yet hard to turn away from, because of that sweet precious little girl that is missing.  Sigh. 
Sigh is right, Wykes!!

I can already hear them today on Today. "We did this for Haleigh." "It's what Haleigh wantED." "Please, if you have 'my child' bring her back, don't care how you do it, just bring her back cause I was at work." As NG says, "Second verse, same as the first", and I'm not a huge NG fan but she has her moments.

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: March 13, 2009, 03:06:49 AM »

Has anyone seen any pics and/or videos of Ron showing that he's happy about this marriage? Everything I have seen so far ...he looks either angry or like he's at a shot gun wedding.

Nora

That's a tough one/call.  Hard to judge how someone else looks or feels as looks can be very deceiving.  I think he appears to be happy (or at least willing) in this photo:

Thanks. Yes...that seems like a happy pic.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: March 13, 2009, 03:07:23 AM »

Ok, food for thought.

Can we go back to a boat theory?

What if the perp walked down Green Lane to the dock, got in a waiting boat and went to Stokes Landing.  The perp could go around the islands, not be seen, land at Stokes Landing and nobody would ever know the difference.  If the perp had a waiting car there is a main road not too far.

Hermits Cove Marina is only a few roads over from Haleighs house.  That whole area is a boating community.

The mangrove islands are just that, mostly mangrove roots with very little dry land, the boaters there say anyway.

I wonder...have all the boats been checked?

The possibilities are endless with the terrain there, swamps, bogs, dry land, woods, briars and brambles, creeks, canals, rivers that flow North....

Anyway, what do you guys think about a boat going to Stokes Landing...

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: March 13, 2009, 03:08:47 AM »

Has anyone seen any pics and/or videos of Ron showing that he's happy about this marriage? Everything I have seen so far ...he looks either angry or like he's at a shot gun wedding.

Nora

no but I did find this....

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_My-Dumb-Beotch-Girlfriend-The-Haliegh-Cummings-Case/blog/185883/72667.html?b=

Right in front of LE too. Wow. Thanks for the link. Interesting.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: March 13, 2009, 03:08:59 AM »

Wyks???

Is that to me?

It's funny in one way, yet I can understand how scary that must have been, being new and all.  I've posted in forums and chatrooms as well.  And at first in forums, it's hard not to think of it as a chatroom!  I love the quote button!  The only reason I did not use it this time is because I was objecting to how several used the all/nothing words, and was not trying to speak to any one person in particular, just to the choice of words used. 

And they know who they are. Just my MOO.

Yep!  But you know what?  They likely won't even SEE the posts that several of us made, cuz they zoooooomed in, posted, and out the door they went.  We likely won't see hide nor hair of em again til they zooooooom back in/out again.   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: March 13, 2009, 03:09:13 AM »

I'll give Ron/Misty the benefit of the doubt, to a certain point.  Cuz they are young and in shock, etc.  And yet........ There are many supposed level headed adults in their lives, who could have at some point, taken them aside and suggested that their behavior/actions/words is a bit ermmmmmm inappropriate.  And yet, that doesn't seem to have happened.  Could it be that the more grown adults have tried and Ron/Misty simply aren't listening?  Possibly.  Yet even some of the behavior/actions/words of  bit questionable.  IMO at any rate. 

Sigh is right, Wykes!!

I can already hear them today on Today. "We did this for Haleigh." "It's what Haleigh wantED." "Please, if you have 'my child' bring her back, don't care how you do it, just bring her back cause I was at work." As NG says, "Second verse, same as the first", and I'm not a huge NG fan but she has her moments.

Yep, betcha it's almost verbatim, with a few "we can't talk about that right nows" thrown in   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: March 13, 2009, 03:12:45 AM »

I must retract something I said earlier.

I said there is nothing "The Cummings" could do to shock me. I must say if they were to confess to the disappearance of Haleigh, I would fall over in fits on the floor.

Wouldn't a confession be something tho!!   

Well, we can only hope that 'whoever' did 'whatever' to/with Haleigh, that there will be a confession.  Am thinking tho that we may as well not hold our breath waiting.  Not in this case or in Caylee's case either.   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: March 13, 2009, 03:13:39 AM »

Ok, food for thought.

What if the perp walked down Green Lane to the dock, got in a waiting boat and went to Stokes Landing.  The perp could go around the islands, not be seen, land at Stokes Landing and nobody would ever know the difference.  If the perp had a waiting car there is a main road not too far.

Hermits Cove Marina is only a few roads over from Haleighs house.  That whole area is a boating community.

The mangrove islands are just that, mostly mangrove roots with very little dry land, the boaters there say anyway.

The possibilities are endless with the terrain there, swamps, bogs, dry land, woods, briars and brambles, creeks, canals, rivers that flow North....

I really think that's a good theory. IslandMonkey at one time was trying to find out some info on a boat that a SO that Misty had been friendly with, but I don't believe she was able to find anything concrete.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: March 13, 2009, 03:16:48 AM »

I know. It's relentless and ourageously funny in there ( Caylee thread) and I can anticipate the rebuttal about that. It could be said that  well, she's guilty so she's fair game, but the ridicule gets everybody who's ever had a mention in Orlando, so it doesn't fly for me. 

At least in this thread it stays on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeppers on all!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: March 13, 2009, 03:21:00 AM »

Sigh is right, Wykes!!

Bet that's exactly what we'll hear from them!  Would love it if Ron/Misty would actually go in there and say something like, 'we're deeply in love and just .. just couldn't help ourselves, we just couldn't wait!'..   

But I'm not a morning person, and am debating whether or not to actually crawl out of a warm bed just to hear more of what Haleigh wanted, past tense. 

I lovvvvvvvve when NG is on a roll!     It's the other times I can't stand.  lolol 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: March 13, 2009, 03:28:39 AM »

Ok, food for thought.

I think it's a very good possibility! 

We haven't had much info on exactly what LE has done.  Am thinking that it would have been a good idea to run the dogs past the boats in the area.  Not sure if every boat is always just sitting around for them to do that tho.  Just not sure, and not enough info from LE.  IMO.

There IS the unconfirmed rumor that a boat was heard that night, leaving the area quickly.  Could be nothing more than rumor.  And yet... there was enough specifics with that rumor that I hope LE followed up on it, just to be sure. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: March 13, 2009, 03:30:24 AM »

Nora

no but I did find this....

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_My-Dumb-Beotch-Girlfriend-The-Haliegh-Cummings-Case/blog/185883/72667.html?b=

Right in front of LE too. Wow. Thanks for the link. Interesting.

Good point, Nora! 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: March 13, 2009, 03:34:53 AM »

Sigh is right, Wykes!!

Bet that's exactly what we'll hear from them!  Would love it if Ron/Misty would actually go in there and say something like, 'we're deeply in love and just .. just couldn't help ourselves, we just couldn't wait!'..   

But I'm not a morning person, and am debating whether or not to actually crawl out of a warm bed just to hear more of what Haleigh wanted, past tense. 

I lovvvvvvvve when NG is on a roll!     It's the other times I can't stand.  lolol 

Uh huh, I'd like that too, all five months of growing deeply in love, and the story of how they met would be sweet, maybe Amber could sell a few pics also and be on next week.  Was that snarky?   Didn't mean it to be, cause she'd prolly like a new car or something for the baby.

And on the NG show, have you ever noticed how often Sheba from IL. gets on there? I've tried a million times but that gal gets her calls on a lot.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: March 13, 2009, 03:36:59 AM »

Okay, running the risk of the big red button but here goes....

Is Rob and Red the same person?  tonight's outburst was uncalled for, IMO.  This is not the first time it happened.  There was the outburst with Alagary not too long ago, and the outburst with Always1.  Seems to me that we need to be careful because LittleOne will report us to Rob, and then we all get called out for a few posts by others.  Frankly, I am tired of a person who does not bother to read the posts but goes on someone else's say so, swoops in, gets the nasties out, and then swoops out. 

So give me the big red button BEFORE Rob does.  Who appointed him the zoo geeper anyway?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.