April 27, 2024, 09:01:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588845 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: March 13, 2009, 03:58:28 AM »

Okay, running the risk of the big red button but here goes....

Is Rob and Red the same person?  tonight's outburst was uncalled for, IMO.  This is not the first time it happened.  There was the outburst with Alagary not too long ago, and the outburst with Always1.  Seems to me that we need to be careful because LittleOne will report us to Rob, and then we all get called out for a few posts by others.  Frankly, I am tired of a person who does not bother to read the posts but goes on someone else's say so, swoops in, gets the nasties out, and then swoops out. 

So give me the big red button BEFORE Rob does.  Who appointed him the zoo geeper anyway?

Also at the risk of the big red button

I don't think Rob and Red are the same person.
  I don't know who little one is but the attempt to shame this thread into compliance hasn't been by him alone, there have been the drop-in sugar sweet , it's so mean in here I can hardly believe my eyes comments and the comparisons of the "real SM" by a couple of members that equate longevity to superiority .

No matter which type , those quick little digs or the big guns blazing ones, they are inflamatory and cause division rather than smoothing things out. I agree that it appears that the comments are from left field and don't appear that they have even been reading thru the posts to get a feel for the tone and ability of adults to monitor themselves. It might take a few pages but it does happen.

All of the above is my opinion only and subject to change on a moments notice    And I'm such a slow typer you've probably already had umpteen answers that made a lot more sense!
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: March 13, 2009, 04:08:34 AM »

Is Rob and Red the same person?  tonight's outburst was uncalled for, IMO.  This is not the first time it happened.  There was the outburst with Alagary not too long ago, and the outburst with Always1.  Seems to me that we need to be careful because LittleOne will report us to Rob, and then we all get called out for a few posts by others.  Frankly, I am tired of a person who does not bother to read the posts but goes on someone else's say so, swoops in, gets the nasties out, and then swoops out. 

So give me the big red button BEFORE Rob does.  Who appointed him the zoo geeper anyway?

AND ONE MORE THING:  No one on this board called him out when he sent that cutsie little love note to LittleOne on A MISSING PERSONS THREAD!!!!  Pot calling the kettle black!!!!  Do as I say not as I do?   Yeah, right.  People in glass houses?

Where is that big red button now?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: March 13, 2009, 04:21:48 AM »

Does anyone remember in the Jessica Lunsford case what made the detectives go back to the house where the SO was?  Couie, was his name.  They had been there once when she was still alive, but what made them go back?
If you think about that case it is frightening.  There were actual scum bag people in that house and they knew he had someone in his room.  These people are unbelievable and have no moral values at all.
Someone could be hiding Haleigh right under their noses.

True.  The thought of this makes me feel ill.  I'm not sure if she would be better off alive if this were the case.  With so many RSOs (and who knows how many are not registered) it sure is a real possibility.  We can find out where most of these SOB's reside, but unfortunately we can't track their footsteps.

At this point I don't think they are going to find her unless whoever took her or someone who knows that person comes forward.  It is going to have to be a tip.  That is why I was wondering why the LE went back to the house and found Jessica?
I don't know why they went back to the traler where Couey was staying. I did follow the case very closely at the time. I seem to think, but can't back it up that he was not a RSO in the area, but in a wider area. He wasn't where his registered addy was. There was some slim connection to near the Lunsford trailer. And they were following up on some not so obvious connections. It blew everyone away that she had been so close and still to this day, I don't know why the dogs ( bloodhounds or cadaver ) weren't made better use of.
Maybe that's what LE is doing today with taking the screen door and looking around the RR tracks, retracing their steps from square one. I don't find it suspicious that they are questioning Ron and Misty so much. At some point they said they were going to go back 30 days into their lives. Probably looking for someone who was around them. That cousin is someone who was around who left suddenly and who had a beef with Ron.
As for the criticism here on SM of the Cummings and Croslin clans, well there was the same type of thing when we started to look at Joran Van Der Sloot and his family and friends.   
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: March 13, 2009, 04:51:01 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I think every facet of every one of their lives should be looked into.
 I do think we can express our findings with tact out of respect for Ron Jr. and when he reads these things in years to come.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: March 13, 2009, 05:16:30 AM »

Crystal hired an attorney. One of the reasons was the safety of Ron Jr. under the present arrangrments. 
Kudos to her for doing that. She is young and so are her two kids, Chloe and Ron Jr. that require present care.
She also hired a media person, maybe because getting Geraldo there backfired.
When these people present themselves to us in the media and do or say stupid things, they invite criticism. If I was Crystal, I would just sit back, look after the present kids and not say another word about Ron. Let DFS and the lawyer do their job. If Ron was disliked before this happend by the people where he lives, there will be plenty of them
willing to come forward and relate incidents if there are any to Crystal's lawyer and DFS.
And more so after today.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: March 13, 2009, 05:50:09 AM »

So do we know if they're going to have a honeymoon - as if it were any of my business?   Smile    Or does the NY trip constitute the honeymoon?

I'll spare you the details of our honeymoon. Suffice it to say that it included, in part, a water skiing trip...... which I now like to fondly refer to as my fifty mile an hour enema.

That is all.   

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: March 13, 2009, 06:00:28 AM »

COME HOME HALEIGH

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #947 on: March 13, 2009, 07:01:53 AM »

Not sure if posted but err..umm Misty walked out during questioning..not a good sign....

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/13/news/news01.txt

Couple again questioned by authorities

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:35 AM EDT
Lawmen investigating the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings searched land along a nine-mile stretch of highway Thursday as the missing girl's father and his girlfriend got married.

The search and wedding came one day after detectives renewed their questioning of the pair, Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin.

Croslin, 17, was caring for Haleigh when the 5-year-old girl vanished from Cummings' rented home in Satsuma more than a month ago.

A senior sheriff's official, asked by the Daily News if investigators were satisfied with results of the interviews of the couple, expressed concern about "inconsistencies" in Croslin's statements.

Investigators are focusing on the eight hours from when Haleigh was last seen - about 7 p.m. on Feb. 9 - and when she was reported missing the next day at 3:27 a.m., Maj. Gary Bowling said Thursday.

"Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said.

Croslin ended her interview with detectives Wednesday and walked out during questioning, Bowling said.

Investigators also met with the 25-year-old Cummings, he said.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Detectives are building a timeline including anyone who had contact with Haleigh during that time. Bowling described the repeated questioning sessions as a normal part of a major investigation.

"From the beginning, we have said that we will interview anyone, at anytime, as many times as need be, to get information that will help us find Haleigh," he said.

Bowling said investigators believe clearing up Croslin's inconsistent statements would help solve the disappearance.

Croslin declined to be interviewed when contacted Thursday by the Daily News.

"I would really appreciate it if you people would stop calling me," she said.

Meanwhile, Cummings and Croslin exchanged wedding vows at the home of Cummings' grandmother in Welaka about 4:30 p.m. Thursday.

The ceremony was filmed by a crew from "Today." The NBC program had arranged to fly the couple to New York City for an appearance on the program today and a weekend honeymoon.

They apparently became a couple after she worked as a babysitter of Haleigh and Ronald Junior a few months ago while Ronald Cummings worked nights at PDM Bridge Corp. in Palatka.

Haleigh's maternal grandmother said her daughter, Crystal Sheffield, had postponed her wedding plans until the young girl is found.

"I feel like they've got something to hide," Marie Griffis said. "Why are they getting married right now?"

Croslin called 911 early Feb. 10 to report Haleigh missing.

A sheriff's office report says the two children went to bed about 8 p.m. Feb. 9 and Croslin joined them about 10:30 p.m., but Haleigh was gone when Croslin got up at 3 a.m.

Haleigh's disappearance prompted a massive search.

On Thursday, 97 officers combed both sides of U.S. 17 starting about two miles from the Cummings home south to near the Crescent City Junior-Senior High School.

"The search is not the result of any information received, but is being conducted as one more step in the continuing search for Haleigh," sheriff's Capt. Dick Shauland said.

A portion of the area had been checked before, authorities said.

Agencies joining the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in Thursday's search include deputies from Clay, St. Johns, Bradford and Marion counties; plus the state Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, state Department of Corrections, U.S. Coast Guard and cadets from the Jacksonville sheriff's academy.

Staff writer Kristin Chambers contributed to this report.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: March 13, 2009, 07:07:30 AM »

Last night I couldn't sleep and finally got up around 3 a.m.  When I turned on the light in the hallway and kitchen I worried I would wake someone up.  It occurred to me if I was breaking into a house I would use a flashlight and not turn on the kitchen light like Misty says happened.  Doesn't make sense to me.

ITA with the light thing also, and recall Misty saying the reason she didn't use the bathroom in the master bedroom was fear of waking the kids, don't remember where I read/heard it. Did anyone else? It does look (from the home tours) that light from the kitchen could certainly be seen in the bedroom.

NCSunny

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: March 13, 2009, 07:17:12 AM »

And......we're back to square one. Peace & prayers to Haleigh. Carry on.
Lily I haven't seen much input from you regarding finding Haleigh, mostly complaints.  When you decide you want to join in the discussion, or have questions, or a POV, or a theory, or some news then I'm sure many here will be happy to hear it.  If you have something that you think may change anyone's view here, share it.  It looks to me that you're just going through each post to find something to complain about.  Really, everyone can bring something to the table.  Share what you have.

Well said, I agree.....I'm mostly a lurker but couldn't help respond to this
Most of the time monkeys have already said what i feel so therefore i don't post alot, but just had to reply this time Smile

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #950 on: March 13, 2009, 07:37:22 AM »

NO~Rob is not Red, Red isn't that way as he is very amusing and logical and IMO calls it as he sees it, he's far more diplomatic and does not pop in for a bit of "righteous indignation" drive by posting.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #951 on: March 13, 2009, 07:42:36 AM »

OMG - that wedding was a strange site - Ron in Sunglasses, family in jeans, Misty in long white dress. Very strange

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: March 13, 2009, 07:47:32 AM »

Not sure if posted but err..umm Misty walked out during questioning..not a good sign....

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/13/news/news01.txt

Couple again questioned by authorities

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:35 AM EDT
Lawmen investigating the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings searched land along a nine-mile stretch of highway Thursday as the missing girl's father and his girlfriend got married.

The search and wedding came one day after detectives renewed their questioning of the pair, Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin.

Croslin, 17, was caring for Haleigh when the 5-year-old girl vanished from Cummings' rented home in Satsuma more than a month ago.

A senior sheriff's official, asked by the Daily News if investigators were satisfied with results of the interviews of the couple, expressed concern about "inconsistencies" in Croslin's statements.

Investigators are focusing on the eight hours from when Haleigh was last seen - about 7 p.m. on Feb. 9 - and when she was reported missing the next day at 3:27 a.m., Maj. Gary Bowling said Thursday.

"Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said.

Croslin ended her interview with detectives Wednesday and walked out during questioning, Bowling said.

Investigators also met with the 25-year-old Cummings, he said.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Detectives are building a timeline including anyone who had contact with Haleigh during that time. Bowling described the repeated questioning sessions as a normal part of a major investigation.

"From the beginning, we have said that we will interview anyone, at anytime, as many times as need be, to get information that will help us find Haleigh," he said.

Bowling said investigators believe clearing up Croslin's inconsistent statements would help solve the disappearance.

Croslin declined to be interviewed when contacted Thursday by the Daily News.

"I would really appreciate it if you people would stop calling me," she said.

Meanwhile, Cummings and Croslin exchanged wedding vows at the home of Cummings' grandmother in Welaka about 4:30 p.m. Thursday.

The ceremony was filmed by a crew from "Today." The NBC program had arranged to fly the couple to New York City for an appearance on the program today and a weekend honeymoon.

They apparently became a couple after she worked as a babysitter of Haleigh and Ronald Junior a few months ago while Ronald Cummings worked nights at PDM Bridge Corp. in Palatka.

Haleigh's maternal grandmother said her daughter, Crystal Sheffield, had postponed her wedding plans until the young girl is found.

"I feel like they've got something to hide," Marie Griffis said. "Why are they getting married right now?"

Croslin called 911 early Feb. 10 to report Haleigh missing.

A sheriff's office report says the two children went to bed about 8 p.m. Feb. 9 and Croslin joined them about 10:30 p.m., but Haleigh was gone when Croslin got up at 3 a.m.

Haleigh's disappearance prompted a massive search.

On Thursday, 97 officers combed both sides of U.S. 17 starting about two miles from the Cummings home south to near the Crescent City Junior-Senior High School.

"The search is not the result of any information received, but is being conducted as one more step in the continuing search for Haleigh," sheriff's Capt. Dick Shauland said.

A portion of the area had been checked before, authorities said.

Agencies joining the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in Thursday's search include deputies from Clay, St. Johns, Bradford and Marion counties; plus the state Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, state Department of Corrections, U.S. Coast Guard and cadets from the Jacksonville sheriff's academy.

Staff writer Kristin Chambers contributed to this report.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com

No, I hadn't seen this yet~thanks for posting it. I have always stated that she needs to be completely forthcoming in regards to the timeline as that is a key role in any investigation and have never felt that she has come clean so to speak. I don't care what she was doing during those hours, but she needs to tell ALL no matter what, I mean it is a missing child here and that is what is truly important.......and her waiting almost 30 minutes to call 911 didn't help, every minute counts in these investigations and that time lost is critical.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: March 13, 2009, 07:48:56 AM »

The reason this thread has taken this turn is because there has been NO INFORMATION about what happened to Haleigh.

Fact of the matter is, unless Haleigh was taken by a family friend and someone actually knows where she is, Haleigh is likely dead.  Those are the odds.  That is reality.

Now, if you didn't know where your child was would you even consider getting married?  I wouldn't and I know very few people who would.  Does that make them guilty of something...NO, but it does show their thought process.

Bringing this forward as I play catch-up.  Thanks, Klaas
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: March 13, 2009, 07:52:29 AM »

There are many things to try to keep straight in my head and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Or if I have said something incorrectly here, tripped on a word or factor or detail - just set me straight on the sequence of events etc.... if I get something out of order or forget something Smile - no problem.

Just trying to wrap my brain around it all. Sorry this is long.

Any monkey... please feel free to add to it or omit from it at your discretion. This is a group effort as far as I'm concerned. Smile

First...... ** sad sigh**

No car motor heard approaching
No odd car seen approaching- (not many ways IN and out of that place right?)
No car lights seen approaching

No boat motor heard approaching
No boat lights seen approaching

No one seen approaching, carrying a flashlight to light his way on foot even in full moonlight in tall dense woods - thick, tall trees may obscure some moonlight
added light may be especially needed to navigate through yard with toys and cinderblocks etc at night

No tripping over toys in yard at night if on foot
Knows where to find cinderblock..... in the dark

Did he carry a waepon and a flashlight?
Did he even carry a weapon?
What if he ran into someone?
With no weapon was he going to chat or ask to use the phone and pretend he had car trouble?

Where's the car?
Out on the road?
How far?

Was he going to use bare hands to overpower whoever he encountered if anyone?
Isn't that risky as far as leaving evidence?
And witnesses?

Was he prepared to kill whoever he encountered, if anyone?
Was he okay with leaving live witnesses?
Why is he OK with that?

Manages to get into the mobile home with "for sure" locked doors (back and front (and side) were said to be locked, right?)
No signs of forced entry
No obvious signs or prints, dirty shoes... anything
No tire tracks

Props open the back screen door "with a brick"
either enters thru that inner door
or goes AROUND and uses a different door to enter
If so, he closes and locks other door (** that is, if door other than "back" door was used for entrance)

** (IOW it appears that he left by the "back door"
but it hasn't been confirmed which way he came IN (has it?)
 but I'm covering both scenarios in the list here)

Knows where kitchen light switch is among several switches
Did he get lucky?
Or he try them all?
Did he KNOW which switch it was ?
Or was he never there and so tried none of them?

He brazenly (IMO) turns on the kitchen light
No dirt, sand, or footprints on the laundry on the floor
He knows to step over it?
Or he was never there to step over it?

He KNOWS the 5 yr old female is in the master bedroom
NOT in her own bedroom
Or he was rummaging through the house looking for Haleigh's room?
This room? nope?
This room? nope?

Not running into any furniture in the dark
Not turninig on any other lights, Why?
Did he know his way around in the dark or coudl he see from only the light shining to other rooms from the kithen?
Not bumping into - knocking over any items
Not making a noise

Knows Daddy is not home
Knows what TIME Daddy is not home

Knows babysitter/girlfriend/bride is not armed with a glock to blow his head off
Knows baby sitter/girlfriend/bride does not have friends over particularly male who would get in the way

Goes into correct bedroom where all were sleeping
"Steals" Haleigh w/o a peep

No evidence of a struggle
No scream from Haleigh
No scream from Jr.
No scream from babysitter/girlfriend/ bride
(I could see maybe getting past one... two.. of them w/o a scream, but all three?)
No disturbing or waking babysitter/girlfriend/bride

Gets out with child in hand without a peep
A child screams at a stranger lifting her from her bed at night?
doesn't she?

Why didn't she scream? Maybe she couldnt scream
Did he chloroform her?
So he was carrying out the chloroform and the child and the flashlight and the weapon if any?

Did he tape her mouth?
Did he bring tape and carry it out too with the child and the flashlight and the weapon, if any?

Did he bring only just enough tape and not the whole roll?
Wouldn't a strip of tape stick to itself if it weren't on the roll?
Did he borrow tape already there?
He knew there was tape?
He knew where there was tape?
Did he rummage thru the drawers?

Did he strike her unconscious?
With what?
Did he bring a weapon to strike her?
Is that the same weaon he would have used for adult encounters if any?
Did he use an item in the home?
If so, no blood or hair on the item?

Was she asleep the whole time?
yes, IMO inside the home she could have remained asleep as someone carried her
But wasn't it colder outside?
Doesn't a shock of cold air wake a person or rouse them?

It was 50-something degrees at 7 PM;
What colder temperature was it after 7 PM?

So when the cold air hit her as he carried her outside, she didn't wake from the colder air and get terrified by some stranger removing her from her bed?

Did he put a coat on her?
Is a coat missing?

Did he wrap her in the bedding?
Is the bedding missing?

He leaves the inner door "WIDE open"
But the inner door has a slow swing auto close
Is that auto closer customary on mobile home INNER doors BTW?

No car motor heard starting
No odd car seen leaving - (again, not many ways IN and out of that place right? Risky choice, that. A home with many escape routes is less risky)
No car lights seen leaving

People have commented that it is customary in this local mobile home community to have people coming and going at all hours b/c of the popularity of shift work ie the best (higher paying) job opportunites in shift work particular to this community (construction, hospitals? diners? I cant recall them all etc) Yet no one saw anything that we know of

No boat motor heard starting or idling or whatever waiting boats do
No boat lights seen leaving

If on foot, no light seen from flashlight
No one sees he's leaving with child in hand, carrying a child and flashlight adn perhaps a weapon - lightinig his way on foot to navigate back through yard at night on the way out

Is he able to hop even a slow moving train while holding a child?
Don't you need both hands to heave yourself into the train car?

Does he have a camp setup in the woods?

I'll stop there.

What a cavalier RSO/stranger/abductor who must have "stolen" Haleigh.

**sad sigh**

I'd be great if someone/s would pick up and continue from here..

Like... I don't know.... maybe from Misty's part ....

Then Ron's part... his getting home etc

Like maybe, for example, a starting point of perhaps....

Why did Misty get up?
What was she wearing when Ron got home etc.....

I don't know.... **sigh**

AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: March 13, 2009, 07:55:27 AM »

Soooooooooooooo .... did ya'll see the Today Show?   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #956 on: March 13, 2009, 07:56:00 AM »

OMG - that wedding was a strange site - Ron in Sunglasses, family in jeans, Misty in long white dress. Very strange

Bahahaha, You shoulda seen my sons wedding,which I had no say in I might add,his mommy in law,wife and aunt planned it and OMG, I was speechless to say the least. Blue jeans,button up western shirt,boots and cowboy hat and her in a denim skirt and off the shoulder shirt.... red white and blue wedding cake..you know,rebel flag colors..... NO I am NOT proud of that,but, I am proud of the man my son is, He works hard daily to support his wife and is an honest,drug free , law abiding citizen.. I wish they had done the wedding better but, their wedding......  so believe me, I have seen a wedding like that before...   

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: March 13, 2009, 07:59:54 AM »

So do we know if they're going to have a honeymoon - as if it were any of my business?   Smile    Or does the NY trip constitute the honeymoon?

I'll spare you the details of our honeymoon. Suffice it to say that it included, in part, a water skiing trip...... which I now like to fondly refer to as my fifty mile an hour enema.

That is all.   

good morning rana, and, omg, I spit coffee when I read your post. Thanks for the morning laugh.. not sure what has  been going on here as I am not caught up, but, dang again, I am so glad I was not a part of that.    smiles, mio

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: March 13, 2009, 08:01:01 AM »

Soooooooooooooo .... did ya'll see the Today Show?   
No, has it already aired and if so.......spill it

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: March 13, 2009, 08:01:33 AM »

Heh I just realized I was typing "witnesses" and also typing "leaving someone alive" and I ended up with "live witnesses" by mistake BWAH!!!

It reminds me of that kids' riddle or "joke" or whatever....

If a plane crashes on the border of the US and Canada, where do you bury the survivors - heh.

Sorry; it was a typo...of sorts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.