April 28, 2024, 10:54:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588929 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #960 on: March 13, 2009, 08:02:39 AM »

Okay, running the risk of the big red button but here goes....

Is Rob and Red the same person?  tonight's outburst was uncalled for, IMO.  This is not the first time it happened.  There was the outburst with Alagary not too long ago, and the outburst with Always1.  Seems to me that we need to be careful because LittleOne will report us to Rob, and then we all get called out for a few posts by others.  Frankly, I am tired of a person who does not bother to read the posts but goes on someone else's say so, swoops in, gets the nasties out, and then swoops out. 

So give me the big red button BEFORE Rob does.  Who appointed him the zoo geeper anyway?

NO~Rob is not Red, Red isn't that way as he is very amusing and logical and IMO calls it as he sees it, he's far more diplomatic and does not pop in for a bit of "righteous indignation" drive by posting.
I was quite shocked at that post,Red???  hmmm... not sure I understand why that was said..I have never seen anything but nice posts from Red, i have not been here as long as some,but in the time I spent lurking before I joined and since,I have not seen Red post anything out of sorts,all very informative from Red IMO.. I am heart broken to see all this.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #961 on: March 13, 2009, 08:04:29 AM »

Is Rob and Red the same person?  tonight's outburst was uncalled for, IMO.  This is not the first time it happened.  There was the outburst with Alagary not too long ago, and the outburst with Always1.  Seems to me that we need to be careful because LittleOne will report us to Rob, and then we all get called out for a few posts by others.  Frankly, I am tired of a person who does not bother to read the posts but goes on someone else's say so, swoops in, gets the nasties out, and then swoops out. 

So give me the big red button BEFORE Rob does.  Who appointed him the zoo geeper anyway?

NO~Rob is not Red, Red isn't that way as he is very amusing and logical and IMO calls it as he sees it, he's far more diplomatic and does not pop in for a bit of "righteous indignation" drive by posting.
I was quite shocked at that post,Red???  hmmm... not sure I understand why that was said..I have never seen anything but nice posts from Red, i have not been here as long as some,but in the time I spent lurking before I joined and since,I have not seen Red post anything out of sorts,all very informative from Red IMO.. I am heart broken to see all this.

I hope you didn't misunderstand my post, I said Rob is NOT Red, Red doesn't come in and blast others...........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: March 13, 2009, 08:15:41 AM »

Outburst with me ? Must of missed it . Did I say something wrong ? Could I have a page number please ?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: March 13, 2009, 08:16:26 AM »

I hope you didn't misunderstand my post, I said Rob is NOT Red, Red doesn't come in and blast others...........

Hehehe, no I did not, but maybe mine was not worded well, I have been up all night looking for info on the case and trying to piece things together. I was questioning how that other poster could think Red/Rob were one. I have never seen anything but informative,friendly posts from Red.
sorry if I did not word it right.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: March 13, 2009, 08:23:24 AM »

Outburst with me ? Must of missed it . Did I say something wrong ? Could I have a page number please ?

Yes, and it had absolutely nothing to do with what you and Dolce (y'all were the ones he quoted) were posting............I asked him why he posted what he did right away, but never got an answer-it was like he never read the post he quoted, and just blasted away. I don't remember the exact page, but it was just a few days ago

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: March 13, 2009, 08:25:57 AM »

Hehehe, no I did not, but maybe mine was not worded well, I have been up all night looking for info on the case and trying to piece things together. I was questioning how that other poster could think Red/Rob were one. I have never seen anything but informative,friendly posts from Red.
sorry if I did not word it right.

Oh, I gotcha!!! I think they are new and confused about who is who, and who is actually in charge which is Klaas and Red, not Rob.

[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: March 13, 2009, 08:27:18 AM »

Thanks IM. Is the Today show interview taped for Central time ? Have not seen them yet .
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #967 on: March 13, 2009, 08:29:48 AM »

Soooooooooooooo .... did ya'll see the Today Show?   
No, has it already aired and if so.......spill it

It was interesting. Misty had no good explanation for her different stories. Ron still seemed to be rather controlling - I noticed once he tried to feed her an answer and realized that he could be heard and shut up.

I was shocked that he is very confused by why the focus is on his personal life. He seems to think what he does and the search for his daughter should be separate. I am not sure he is the sharpest knife in the drawer. I do think he loves his kids though - just immature and not thinking well.

Misty did look pretty today - first time I have seen her look put together.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: March 13, 2009, 08:48:34 AM »

It was interesting. Misty had no good explanation for her different stories. Ron still seemed to be rather controlling - I noticed once he tried to feed her an answer and realized that he could be heard and shut up.

I was shocked that he is very confused by why the focus is on his personal life. He seems to think what he does and the search for his daughter should be separate. I am not sure he is the sharpest knife in the drawer. I do think he loves his kids though - just immature and not thinking well.

Hmm wonder if she will have a good reason as to why she walked out of her interview with LE before they were done with her....

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: March 13, 2009, 08:52:56 AM »

Not sure if posted but err..umm Misty walked out during questioning..not a good sign....

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/13/news/news01.txt

Couple again questioned by authorities

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:35 AM EDT
Lawmen investigating the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings searched land along a nine-mile stretch of highway Thursday as the missing girl's father and his girlfriend got married.

The search and wedding came one day after detectives renewed their questioning of the pair, Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin.

Croslin, 17, was caring for Haleigh when the 5-year-old girl vanished from Cummings' rented home in Satsuma more than a month ago.

A senior sheriff's official, asked by the Daily News if investigators were satisfied with results of the interviews of the couple, expressed concern about "inconsistencies" in Croslin's statements.

Investigators are focusing on the eight hours from when Haleigh was last seen - about 7 p.m. on Feb. 9 - and when she was reported missing the next day at 3:27 a.m., Maj. Gary Bowling said Thursday.

"Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said.

Croslin ended her interview with detectives Wednesday and walked out during questioning, Bowling said.

Investigators also met with the 25-year-old Cummings, he said.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Detectives are building a timeline including anyone who had contact with Haleigh during that time. Bowling described the repeated questioning sessions as a normal part of a major investigation.

"From the beginning, we have said that we will interview anyone, at anytime, as many times as need be, to get information that will help us find Haleigh," he said.

Bowling said investigators believe clearing up Croslin's inconsistent statements would help solve the disappearance.

Croslin declined to be interviewed when contacted Thursday by the Daily News.

"I would really appreciate it if you people would stop calling me," she said.

Meanwhile, Cummings and Croslin exchanged wedding vows at the home of Cummings' grandmother in Welaka about 4:30 p.m. Thursday.

The ceremony was filmed by a crew from "Today." The NBC program had arranged to fly the couple to New York City for an appearance on the program today and a weekend honeymoon.

They apparently became a couple after she worked as a babysitter of Haleigh and Ronald Junior a few months ago while Ronald Cummings worked nights at PDM Bridge Corp. in Palatka.

Haleigh's maternal grandmother said her daughter, Crystal Sheffield, had postponed her wedding plans until the young girl is found.

"I feel like they've got something to hide," Marie Griffis said. "Why are they getting married right now?"

Croslin called 911 early Feb. 10 to report Haleigh missing.

A sheriff's office report says the two children went to bed about 8 p.m. Feb. 9 and Croslin joined them about 10:30 p.m., but Haleigh was gone when Croslin got up at 3 a.m.

Haleigh's disappearance prompted a massive search.

On Thursday, 97 officers combed both sides of U.S. 17 starting about two miles from the Cummings home south to near the Crescent City Junior-Senior High School.

"The search is not the result of any information received, but is being conducted as one more step in the continuing search for Haleigh," sheriff's Capt. Dick Shauland said.

A portion of the area had been checked before, authorities said.

Agencies joining the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in Thursday's search include deputies from Clay, St. Johns, Bradford and Marion counties; plus the state Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, state Department of Corrections, U.S. Coast Guard and cadets from the Jacksonville sheriff's academy.

Staff writer Kristin Chambers contributed to this report.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com
Now we know for sure that Misty doesn't have her story straight with LE either.  Thanks for the link, Searching.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: March 13, 2009, 09:02:03 AM »

Can't wait to see this now.  Looking at his photos with Haleigh, I agree, he does love those kids.  You can see genuine happiness. 

Something happened in that home though, and his actions are so bizarre.  I'm not sure that it's due to not being the sharpest knife in the drawer or immaturity.

Monkeys, forgive me if my posts don't make sense this morning.  Lack of sleep and no coffee yet.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: March 13, 2009, 09:02:54 AM »

Not sure if posted but err..umm Misty walked out during questioning..not a good sign....

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/13/news/news01.txt

Couple again questioned by authorities

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:35 AM EDT
Lawmen investigating the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings searched land along a nine-mile stretch of highway Thursday as the missing girl's father and his girlfriend got married.

The search and wedding came one day after detectives renewed their questioning of the pair, Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin.

Croslin, 17, was caring for Haleigh when the 5-year-old girl vanished from Cummings' rented home in Satsuma more than a month ago.

A senior sheriff's official, asked by the Daily News if investigators were satisfied with results of the interviews of the couple, expressed concern about "inconsistencies" in Croslin's statements.

Investigators are focusing on the eight hours from when Haleigh was last seen - about 7 p.m. on Feb. 9 - and when she was reported missing the next day at 3:27 a.m., Maj. Gary Bowling said Thursday.

"Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said.

Croslin ended her interview with detectives Wednesday and walked out during questioning, Bowling said.

Investigators also met with the 25-year-old Cummings, he said.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Detectives are building a timeline including anyone who had contact with Haleigh during that time. Bowling described the repeated questioning sessions as a normal part of a major investigation.

"From the beginning, we have said that we will interview anyone, at anytime, as many times as need be, to get information that will help us find Haleigh," he said.

Bowling said investigators believe clearing up Croslin's inconsistent statements would help solve the disappearance.

Croslin declined to be interviewed when contacted Thursday by the Daily News.

"I would really appreciate it if you people would stop calling me," she said.

Meanwhile, Cummings and Croslin exchanged wedding vows at the home of Cummings' grandmother in Welaka about 4:30 p.m. Thursday.

The ceremony was filmed by a crew from "Today." The NBC program had arranged to fly the couple to New York City for an appearance on the program today and a weekend honeymoon.

They apparently became a couple after she worked as a babysitter of Haleigh and Ronald Junior a few months ago while Ronald Cummings worked nights at PDM Bridge Corp. in Palatka.

Haleigh's maternal grandmother said her daughter, Crystal Sheffield, had postponed her wedding plans until the young girl is found.

"I feel like they've got something to hide," Marie Griffis said. "Why are they getting married right now?"

Croslin called 911 early Feb. 10 to report Haleigh missing.

A sheriff's office report says the two children went to bed about 8 p.m. Feb. 9 and Croslin joined them about 10:30 p.m., but Haleigh was gone when Croslin got up at 3 a.m.

Haleigh's disappearance prompted a massive search.

On Thursday, 97 officers combed both sides of U.S. 17 starting about two miles from the Cummings home south to near the Crescent City Junior-Senior High School.

"The search is not the result of any information received, but is being conducted as one more step in the continuing search for Haleigh," sheriff's Capt. Dick Shauland said.

A portion of the area had been checked before, authorities said.

Agencies joining the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in Thursday's search include deputies from Clay, St. Johns, Bradford and Marion counties; plus the state Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, state Department of Corrections, U.S. Coast Guard and cadets from the Jacksonville sheriff's academy.

Staff writer Kristin Chambers contributed to this report.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com
Now we know for sure that Misty doesn't have her story straight with LE either.  Thanks for the link, Searching.
Not a problem.. Whatever she knows,she needs to spill it already. I am tempted to go over to Satsuma and shake the truth out of her. This is not a time to play coy,a child is involved.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: March 13, 2009, 09:04:03 AM »

Thanks IM. Is the Today show interview taped for Central time ? Have not seen them yet .

Good I thought I missed it. 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: March 13, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »

Today show vid is up!
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29674806#29674806
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: March 13, 2009, 09:05:39 AM »

Can't wait to see this now.  Looking at his photos with Haleigh, I agree, he does love those kids.  You can see genuine happiness. 

Something happened in that home though, and his actions are so bizarre.  I'm not sure that it's due to not being the sharpest knife in the drawer or immaturity.

Monkeys, forgive me if my posts don't make sense this morning.  Lack of sleep and no coffee yet.

Wondering if this marriage was simply to make her happy and comfortable so she would tell him the truth...remember his meeting with IIRC LE where he handed over some notes or something?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: March 13, 2009, 09:13:41 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/

Ron & Misty Today Show
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: March 13, 2009, 09:14:33 AM »

Ok wait wait wait a dang minute,she asks RC if he thinks Jr did say what Crystal says and he says "I dont know,I was at work,I was not there" with a sly smirk.. WTF was that about....   

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: March 13, 2009, 09:16:04 AM »

Well now, that was some interview.  Ron looked very nervous.  Misty doesn't know why she changed her story?  The Pastor wanted no part of the wedding, he didn't agree with it.  Misty was totally stumped when called on her inconsistencies
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: March 13, 2009, 09:17:19 AM »

The reason this thread has taken this turn is because there has been NO INFORMATION about what happened to Haleigh.

Fact of the matter is, unless Haleigh was taken by a family friend and someone actually knows where she is, Haleigh is likely dead.  Those are the odds.  That is reality.

Now, if you didn't know where your child was would you even consider getting married?  I wouldn't and I know very few people who would.  Does that make them guilty of something...NO, but it does show their thought process.

and just to add to this.....I could not eat not knowing that my child was eating...I could not sleep not knowing if my child was sleeping...I could not smile or laugh not knowing if my child was suffering, I could not be warm myself not knowing if my child was warm and cozy...
I could not sleep not knowing if my child was awake and  crying for me to come and find her....

I don't think that Misty/Ron did anything to harm Haleigh directly...but something happened to this little girl....marrying someone during this time would be the last thing on my mind...I would be out searching every single day, either with someone or by myself..I would be knocking on doors, searching, searching till there was no daylight...sure these areas could have already been searched but something could have been missed...Maybe I wouldn't find anything but at least I would feel like I was doing something...My child would never have to ask me why I wasn't searching for her every minute that I could until she was found...She would know that I did do just that...JMO

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #979 on: March 13, 2009, 09:19:57 AM »

Ok wait wait wait a dang minute,she asks RC if he thinks Jr did say what Crystal says and he says "I dont know,I was at work,I was not there" with a sly smirk.. WTF was that about....   

I saw a couple of sly smirks during that interview.  Misty looking to Ron when call on her inconsistencies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.