April 28, 2024, 02:50:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 588886 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #980 on: March 13, 2009, 09:19:58 AM »

Soooooooooooooo .... did ya'll see the Today Show?   
No, has it already aired and if so.......spill it

It was interesting. Misty had no good explanation for her different stories. Ron still seemed to be rather controlling - I noticed once he tried to feed her an answer and realized that he could be heard and shut up.

I was shocked that he is very confused by why the focus is on his personal life. He seems to think what he does and the search for his daughter should be separate. I am not sure he is the sharpest knife in the drawer. I do think he loves his kids though - just immature and not thinking well.

Misty did look pretty today - first time I have seen her look put together.
Hmm wonder if she will have a good reason as to why she walked out of her interview with LE before they were done with her....

She did give a reasonable reason. She said the new guy was being very rude - so she told the original people that she would talk to them but not the new guy. Sounds like something I would have done after I worked hard to keep from beating the snot out of the rude guy. . .

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: March 13, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »

phone in bedroom, Misty's phone in bedroom, hmmm no landline?  Anybody see a phone in pic's of house?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: March 13, 2009, 09:23:18 AM »

Ok wait wait wait a dang minute,she asks RC if he thinks Jr did say what Crystal says and he says "I dont know,I was at work,I was not there" with a sly smirk.. WTF was that about....   

I think that If Meridith asked him what day it was the answer would be "I don't know , I was at work "
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: March 13, 2009, 09:23:56 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Sieko, thanks for posting the link.

Heart
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: March 13, 2009, 09:26:20 AM »

Just thinking outloud- With this last charade of getting married, tv interview , maybe the

sale of photos will help in getting a good lawyer for their defense if they were found

involved in Haleigh's disappeance...

Great point JG!

Do you think he will try to get custody of his other child too?  Jordan

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #985 on: March 13, 2009, 09:26:51 AM »

It was interesting. Misty had no good explanation for her different stories. Ron still seemed to be rather controlling - I noticed once he tried to feed her an answer and realized that he could be heard and shut up.

I was shocked that he is very confused by why the focus is on his personal life. He seems to think what he does and the search for his daughter should be separate. I am not sure he is the sharpest knife in the drawer. I do think he loves his kids though - just immature and not thinking well.

Hmm wonder if she will have a good reason as to why she walked out of her interview with LE before they were done with her....

She did give a reasonable reason. She said the new guy was being very rude - so she told the original people that she would talk to them but not the new guy. Sounds like something I would have done after I worked hard to keep from beating the snot out of the rude guy. . .

She hesitated on that answer though so I tend to wonder if that is why..... kinda like Prosecutors are filing motion about where the money is coming from because KC will not take a plea deal and they are mad or the investigator told KC they were going to pin the disappearance/murder of Caylee on her...          this is starting to look all to familiar..I just wanna go smack that smug little beotch Misty..... aarrgggg

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: March 13, 2009, 09:27:09 AM »

Ok wait wait wait a dang minute,she asks RC if he thinks Jr did say what Crystal says and he says "I dont know,I was at work,I was not there" with a sly smirk.. WTF was that about....   

I saw a couple of sly smirks during that interview.  Misty looking to Ron when call on her inconsistencies?

OMG did you get a load of the look on his face at 0:45 seconds?

It is a must-see. Hands in pockets, shades, that facial expression..... If there were a thought bubble over his head, as in "caption this" my guess would be, "Snap it up, bee-yatch; I gots stuff to do." Smile

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: March 13, 2009, 09:29:44 AM »

In an email from the pastor at his own church (yikes) they refused to perform the cermony b/c they, "Do not agree with this union."

OUCHY          

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #988 on: March 13, 2009, 09:33:38 AM »

Not sure if posted but err..umm Misty walked out during questioning..not a good sign....

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/13/news/news01.txt

Couple again questioned by authorities

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:35 AM EDT
Lawmen investigating the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings searched land along a nine-mile stretch of highway Thursday as the missing girl's father and his girlfriend got married.

The search and wedding came one day after detectives renewed their questioning of the pair, Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin.

Croslin, 17, was caring for Haleigh when the 5-year-old girl vanished from Cummings' rented home in Satsuma more than a month ago.

A senior sheriff's official, asked by the Daily News if investigators were satisfied with results of the interviews of the couple, expressed concern about "inconsistencies" in Croslin's statements.

Investigators are focusing on the eight hours from when Haleigh was last seen - about 7 p.m. on Feb. 9 - and when she was reported missing the next day at 3:27 a.m., Maj. Gary Bowling said Thursday.

"Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said.

Croslin ended her interview with detectives Wednesday and walked out during questioning, Bowling said.

Investigators also met with the 25-year-old Cummings, he said.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Detectives are building a timeline including anyone who had contact with Haleigh during that time. Bowling described the repeated questioning sessions as a normal part of a major investigation.

"From the beginning, we have said that we will interview anyone, at anytime, as many times as need be, to get information that will help us find Haleigh," he said.

Bowling said investigators believe clearing up Croslin's inconsistent statements would help solve the disappearance.

Croslin declined to be interviewed when contacted Thursday by the Daily News.

"I would really appreciate it if you people would stop calling me," she said.

Meanwhile, Cummings and Croslin exchanged wedding vows at the home of Cummings' grandmother in Welaka about 4:30 p.m. Thursday.

The ceremony was filmed by a crew from "Today." The NBC program had arranged to fly the couple to New York City for an appearance on the program today and a weekend honeymoon.

They apparently became a couple after she worked as a babysitter of Haleigh and Ronald Junior a few months ago while Ronald Cummings worked nights at PDM Bridge Corp. in Palatka.

Haleigh's maternal grandmother said her daughter, Crystal Sheffield, had postponed her wedding plans until the young girl is found.

"I feel like they've got something to hide," Marie Griffis said. "Why are they getting married right now?"

Croslin called 911 early Feb. 10 to report Haleigh missing.

A sheriff's office report says the two children went to bed about 8 p.m. Feb. 9 and Croslin joined them about 10:30 p.m., but Haleigh was gone when Croslin got up at 3 a.m.

Haleigh's disappearance prompted a massive search.

On Thursday, 97 officers combed both sides of U.S. 17 starting about two miles from the Cummings home south to near the Crescent City Junior-Senior High School.

"The search is not the result of any information received, but is being conducted as one more step in the continuing search for Haleigh," sheriff's Capt. Dick Shauland said.

A portion of the area had been checked before, authorities said.

Agencies joining the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in Thursday's search include deputies from Clay, St. Johns, Bradford and Marion counties; plus the state Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, state Department of Corrections, U.S. Coast Guard and cadets from the Jacksonville sheriff's academy.

Staff writer Kristin Chambers contributed to this report.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com
Now we know for sure that Misty doesn't have her story straight with LE either.  Thanks for the link, Searching.
Not a problem.. Whatever she knows,she needs to spill it already. I am tempted to go over to Satsuma and shake the truth out of her. This is not a time to play coy,a child is involved.

Searching, I would pay your airfare and expenses if you would do that......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #989 on: March 13, 2009, 09:35:55 AM »

I think that If Meridith asked him what day it was the answer would be "I don't know , I was at work "
Yeah, he sure is throwing that statement in at some odd times.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #990 on: March 13, 2009, 09:36:19 AM »

Okay, running the risk of the big red button but here goes....

Is Rob and Red the same person?  tonight's outburst was uncalled for, IMO.  This is not the first time it happened.  There was the outburst with Alagary not too long ago, and the outburst with Always1.  Seems to me that we need to be careful because LittleOne will report us to Rob, and then we all get called out for a few posts by others.  Frankly, I am tired of a person who does not bother to read the posts but goes on someone else's say so, swoops in, gets the nasties out, and then swoops out. 

So give me the big red button BEFORE Rob does.  Who appointed him the zoo geeper anyway?

NO~Rob is not Red, Red isn't that way as he is very amusing and logical and IMO calls it as he sees it, he's far more diplomatic and does not pop in for a bit of "righteous indignation" drive by posting.
I was quite shocked at that post,Red???  hmmm... not sure I understand why that was said..I have never seen anything but nice posts from Red, i have not been here as long as some,but in the time I spent lurking before I joined and since,I have not seen Red post anything out of sorts,all very informative from Red IMO.. I am heart broken to see all this.

Good Morning All!

I feel compelled to answer this one.

Rob is not Red. Red, Dugga, and Klaas are the only Administrators at SM. Only Administrators can ban posters. Red and Dugga are busy most of the time with other things, so essentially, Klaas is the administrator for the entire forum. Mods help Klaas. The Mods are Blonde, San, Nut, 2NJ, Muffy, Bearly, and CBB (me).

Hope that helps.   
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: March 13, 2009, 09:37:32 AM »

Hi Searching! I hadnt heard that yet was it in the news somewhere?

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #992 on: March 13, 2009, 09:37:48 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Sieko, thanks for posting the link.
You're welcome Smile

Searching, I'd be willing to hold her while you smack her upside the head.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: March 13, 2009, 09:38:32 AM »

Not sure if posted but err..umm Misty walked out during questioning..not a good sign....

By Larry Sullivan
Lawmen investigating the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings searched land along a nine-mile stretch of highway Thursday as the missing girl's father and his girlfriend got married.

The search and wedding came one day after detectives renewed their questioning of the pair, Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin.

Croslin, 17, was caring for Haleigh when the 5-year-old girl vanished from Cummings' rented home in Satsuma more than a month ago.

A senior sheriff's official, asked by the Daily News if investigators were satisfied with results of the interviews of the couple, expressed concern about "inconsistencies" in Croslin's statements.

Investigators are focusing on the eight hours from when Haleigh was last seen - about 7 p.m. on Feb. 9 - and when she was reported missing the next day at 3:27 a.m., Maj. Gary Bowling said Thursday.

"Misty is the key to the investigation and we are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," Bowling said.

Croslin ended her interview with detectives Wednesday and walked out during questioning, Bowling said.

"We are satisfied with the interviews that we have had so far with Ronald, and his account of the eight hours in question," Bowling added.

Detectives are building a timeline including anyone who had contact with Haleigh during that time. Bowling described the repeated questioning sessions as a normal part of a major investigation.

"From the beginning, we have said that we will interview anyone, at anytime, as many times as need be, to get information that will help us find Haleigh," he said.

Bowling said investigators believe clearing up Croslin's inconsistent statements would help solve the disappearance.

Meanwhile, Cummings and Croslin exchanged wedding vows at the home of Cummings' grandmother in Welaka about 4:30 p.m. Thursday.

The ceremony was filmed by a crew from "Today." The NBC program had arranged to fly the couple to New York City for an appearance on the program today and a weekend honeymoon.

They apparently became a couple after she worked as a babysitter of Haleigh and Ronald Junior a few months ago while Ronald Cummings worked nights at PDM Bridge Corp. in Palatka.

Haleigh's maternal grandmother said her daughter, Crystal Sheffield, had postponed her wedding plans until the young girl is found.

"I feel like they've got something to hide," Marie Griffis said. "Why are they getting married right now?"

A sheriff's office report says the two children went to bed about 8 p.m. Feb. 9 and Croslin joined them about 10:30 p.m., but Haleigh was gone when Croslin got up at 3 a.m.

On Thursday, 97 officers combed both sides of U.S. 17 starting about two miles from the Cummings home south to near the Crescent City Junior-Senior High School.

"The search is not the result of any information received, but is being conducted as one more step in the continuing search for Haleigh," sheriff's Capt. Dick Shauland said.

Agencies joining the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in Thursday's search include deputies from Clay, St. Johns, Bradford and Marion counties; plus the state Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, state Department of Corrections, U.S. Coast Guard and cadets from the Jacksonville sheriff's academy.

Now we know for sure that Misty doesn't have her story straight with LE either.  Thanks for the link, Searching.
Not a problem.. Whatever she knows,she needs to spill it already. I am tempted to go over to Satsuma and shake the truth out of her. This is not a time to play coy,a child is involved.

Searching, I would pay your airfare and expenses if you would do that......
Hahaha save the airfare for bailing me outta jail, I'm in Polk county Fl.. driving distance   

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: March 13, 2009, 09:41:33 AM »

By Larry Sullivan

Bumping up for Jules

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: March 13, 2009, 09:43:09 AM »

Hi Searching! I hadnt heard that yet was it in the news somewhere?

Sorry I just saw you other post and I guess I am not awake yet...need more coffee!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: March 13, 2009, 09:45:52 AM »

I don't think I dreamt this, but remember reading about Ron being seen at a Convenience Store at approx 2AM, the morning Haleigh went missing.

Will try to find print of this.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: March 13, 2009, 09:47:30 AM »

I don't think I dreamt this, but remember reading about Ron being seen at a Convenience Store at approx 2AM, the morning Haleigh went missing.

yes this was discussed at great length on other sites.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: March 13, 2009, 09:51:44 AM »

yes this was discussed at great length on other sites.

If this were true wouldnt LE have checked the video cameras in the store?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #999 on: March 13, 2009, 09:54:10 AM »

Wow in the family pictures he did not LOOK happy; maybe he is really really happy inside. He's not one given to being overly dramatic or emotional.

(pause for lightning strike)

At 1:43 wow

RON: "That's what I was told by the police, by Misty, by everybody; But, personally, (shrug) I don't know; I don't know what happened (shrug)I was at work."

Well, his bride TOLD him what happened. Does he not believe her?

at 2:15
REPORTER: "The four year old's story has changed.."

Really? To what? Anyone know?

at 2:35
Regarding LE ...REPORTER: "They say they're satisfied that Ronald really doesn't know what happened to his little girl; It's his new bride they're concerned about.......

.....However she's not a suspect."

OK I'll get pelted for this....

Classic splitting move. Make statements implying that Ron is not under suspicion; And lean on Misty, so she'll throw Ron under the bus.

Also, if they have PASSED the polys, why wont LE confirm that using the word "passed?" And why can't LE say, "passed" and not the ambiguous, "We're satisfied with the results." Why is that so difficult or complicated?

Head-gear in place.   Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.