May 29, 2024, 01:20:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 592906 times)
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2009, 10:30:30 PM »

wyks...here is a copy of the post. You may have already seen it. Mod's please delete for me if it isn't ok. I've got to run out for a bit.

Justwhatithought wrote:
Heres what i think happened....A **** friend helped certain parties in the bio (mother-so-called)clan to nab Haleigh)oh yeah Marie,Chad, am I gettin warm,(grandpa),hows JACKSONVILLE? I know ,ya wanted to teach RC a lesson,never dreamed it would blow up so big ,so fast..yada yada... Well it did..an none of you are gonna get away with it..Marcus ya know yalls bud is gonna nut on ya..and there won't be no -"gettin custody of lil butterbean"- move..live child support free everafter Crystal.. If ya got any brains at all ..take her back .. JACKSONVILLE EGH??? I BLAME YOU MARIE !Gramps,chad....do the right thing..TAKE HER BACK!! MHO and whatnot..(sign on the fencepost...."Granpa was a step"

sounds like your theory a bit, doesn't it?

WOW!!      

Sounds like at least one or more folks may know something, or think they do.  Am sure hoping that this person reports what s/he may know to LE so they can check it out.  Better to do that and have it proven wrong, than have it be true and not followed up on, ya know?   

On the other hand, it could have been posted by someone as a type of revenge thing against folks they don't like much. 

It does fit in with my theory tho.  lol

Thanks for posting this, Tabby! 

Your post is what reminded me of this. Maybe junk. Surely someone on Topix gave this to the police???

Klaasend are 3 stack quotes ok?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 10:31:04 PM »

Is that the proposal picture with a take-out bag on the table? 

lol,  you've got it Rose, and Misty is so happy she could just s_ _t

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 10:32:07 PM »

More discription of the doors on this video:
Door adjared

http://www.wesh.com/video/18692416/index.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2009, 10:32:36 PM »

Is that the proposal picture with a take-out bag on the table? 

lol,  you've got it Rose, and Misty is so happy she could just s_ _t
How romantic 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2009, 10:32:52 PM »

I get left behind....

Awwwww...

You weren't all alone in there, I was typing a post.   

I was in topix trying to find that post for klaas and the rest, shucks,If I'd a known she jus wanted to know where the person was posting from, i found that shortly after I started looking.. Smile

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2009, 10:34:29 PM »

I sooo think this abduction was staged to set the ground work for Crystal to get custody.. I think Wyks is right...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2009, 10:34:40 PM »

wyks...here is a copy of the post. You may have already seen it. Mod's please delete for me if it isn't ok. I've got to run out for a bit.

Justwhatithought wrote:
Heres what i think happened....A **** friend helped certain parties in the bio (mother-so-called)clan to nab Haleigh)oh yeah Marie,Chad, am I gettin warm,(grandpa),hows JACKSONVILLE? I know ,ya wanted to teach RC a lesson,never dreamed it would blow up so big ,so fast..yada yada... Well it did..an none of you are gonna get away with it..Marcus ya know yalls bud is gonna nut on ya..and there won't be no -"gettin custody of lil butterbean"- move..live child support free everafter Crystal.. If ya got any brains at all ..take her back .. JACKSONVILLE EGH??? I BLAME YOU MARIE !Gramps,chad....do the right thing..TAKE HER BACK!! MHO and whatnot..(sign on the fencepost...."Granpa was a step"

WOW!!      

Sounds like at least one or more folks may know something, or think they do.  Am sure hoping that this person reports what s/he may know to LE so they can check it out.  Better to do that and have it proven wrong, than have it be true and not followed up on, ya know?   

On the other hand, it could have been posted by someone as a type of revenge thing against folks they don't like much. 

Your post is what reminded me of this. Maybe junk. Surely someone on Topix gave this to the police???

It's a day-long quote stack that's not so ok.   

Am feeling like maybe we need to report this, just in case?  What do you guys think? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2009, 10:41:06 PM »

wyks, I read some more posts and people there said they reported it. Klaasend is right that the person is a long way away if that's where they really are. My cable company came to change out our modem and I show up somewhere in NC (to my cable co) and I'm not, so who knows?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2009, 10:42:51 PM »

I sooo think this abduction was staged to set the ground work for Crystal to get custody.. I think Wyks is right...

Thanks Searching! 

Am bringing over my theory from the last thread, in case someone wants to see it again:

-----

I mentioned earlier in this case that one of my theories *could possibly be*:

Haleigh 'abducted', time goes by, everyone searching, tracking down leads.
Biomom Crystal files for custody of Jr, citing something like she didn't want the same to happen to Jr.
Court might just rule in her favor, placing Jr in her custody.
Time goes by, to everyone's amazement, Haleigh is dropped off, alive and well, at a safe haven in Somewhere, USA.
Crystal gets custody of Haleigh as well.

---

We've been hearing for a few days the rumors that Crystal is supposedly trying for custody.
Ron/Misty supposedly *suddenly* decide to marry, and quickly at that.  (I wondered the other day if it were possible that Ron is doing this so that he can say to the judge that HE is married, while in the meantime, Crystal supposedly cannot marry her fiance until his divorce is final.  Which would look better to the judge?  A married father or an unmarried mother?)
Crystal has hired an attorney, which by the way, handles custody cases.

Soooooo... let's just see if what happens after Ron's marriage is that Crystal files for custody of Jr and gets it.  Then Haleigh may just show up, alive and unharmed, Crystal gets custody of Haleigh, and they all live happily ever after.

tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2009, 10:44:30 PM »

Searching, what do you think happened if that's true (not meaning this guy in MS but your theory)? Do you think it just blew up faster than they ever dreamed of and they just weren't thinking? I'd love for you to be right for Haleigh's sake.
lolabelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »

I have thought this. I thought there was something funny about 1.) Marie saying Haleigh was in Alabama or Georgia, and that she is fine like within the first few days, 2) owing back child support, 3.) timing of Haleigh's disappearance with the contempt of court papers, 4) mud slinging from maternal family and, well I'll stop there. These are my gut feelings, and I hope they are true because that means Haleigh is safe and will come home soon.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »

oh my goodness...how cruel to Haleigh would that be???
Nancy Grace was not too kind to Crystal's lawyer tonight...it is on now...I am catching the later show..I did hear her earlier and she is getting down on the peeps who are criticizing Ron/Misty/Crystals lifestyle, say compared to Elizabeth Smart...People saying that Ron Jr should be taken away from Ron since Haleigh disappeared from the home....no one said that the siblings of Elizabeth Smart should have been taken away because she was taken from the home.....She is on Horowitz's butt big time....anyone else watching it?  because of their lifestyle of living in mobile home and have no money? NG is asking this....She isn't too crazy about Crystal getting an attorney...she is asking Why?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2009, 10:47:02 PM »

Wyks...I think that we are ok on that stack....   we be cool!

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2009, 10:47:30 PM »

Geez, it looks like he should be bending down to tie her shoes.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2009, 10:48:35 PM »

I think this could definitely be a possibility.. it's not like we are dealing with a group of Mensa members or Rhodes scholars, y'know? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2009, 10:48:42 PM »

oh my goodness...how cruel to Haleigh would that be???
Nancy Grace was not too kind to Crystal's lawyer tonight...it is on now...I am catching the later show..I did hear her earlier and she is getting down on the peeps who are criticizing Ron/Misty/Crystals lifestyle, say compared to Elizabeth Smart...People saying that Ron Jr should be taken away from Ron since Haleigh disappeared from the home....no one said that the siblings of Elizabeth Smart should have been taken away because she was taken from the home.....She is on Horowitz's butt big time....anyone else watching it?  because of their lifestyle of living in mobile home and have no money? NG is asking this....She isn't too crazy about Crystal getting an attorney...she is asking Why?

Nancy doesn't like lawyers Smile   I guess she'll be mad at Ron soon because I'm sure he'll get one now too. You think we might get any info from a hearing? Will they close it?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2009, 10:49:03 PM »

wyks, I read some more posts and people there said they reported it. Klaasend is right that the person is a long way away if that's where they really are. My cable company came to change out our modem and I show up somewhere in NC (to my cable co) and I'm not, so who knows?

Oh good, am hoping they did report it.  Yeah, it's odd, being that far away yet supposedly knowing all this.  Yet am thinking it's still possible, someone could just have moved, etc.  Or, it's also possible like you said, the IP address showing up for the company, not necessarily in the same place as the person lives. 

Those posts are interesting tho! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2009, 10:49:31 PM »

Tabby ~  don't worry about the quote stacks.  Three or even more is fine.  We don't usually worry about quote stacks here.  It can get hard to see who said what if they get too huge though.  To me, and this is my opinion, when they get up there past say about 10, they get harder to sort out.   I remember a time I think some were trying to see just how big they could get     I commented on that huge one in the last thread , because it seemed so many were quoting it, and a reply or a reference would have done as well.  But no worries.  You are doing just fine, as are the others here tonight 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2009, 10:49:57 PM »

Justwhatithought wrote:

WOW!!      

It's a day-long quote stack that's not so ok.   

Am feeling like maybe we need to report this, just in case?  What do you guys think? 

I'd say report EVERYTHING that might bring her back........not feeling this is the case IMO, Crystal looked distraught yesterday at the presser and has already been hopsitalized once already for dehydration and exhaustion..........I'm leaning towards Misty knows something and is holding over his head in order to get him to marry her.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »

snipped

Geez, it looks like he should be bending down to tie her shoes.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.